I have had a great time living in the Belle Haven community I think only MAJOR issue is parking other that that it’s a great place to live and the office staff is really nice

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Amazing customer service. Love Jessie! Very responsive leasing office all together. Generally love everything about this complex except the low water pressure and appearance of area can use some work

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I love my community. The staff is friendly they care about the residents and they have great incentives. It's a wonderful place to call home. The apartments are gorgeous. Couldn't ask for anymore.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

It is a very quiet area, very clean, especially have a very polite office staff, we have an excellent community. pet park and my puppy enjoy their area

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Jessie and maintenance staff always go above and beyond! I’ve lived on this property a little over 2years. This set of staff of have to say is spot on.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I moved here in 2015 and was greeted by an enthusiastic staff. Since that time, management has changed three times and every time, there has been an enthusiastic staff working for us and management.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

No major issues with my actual apartment. Parking is horrible. I didn’t find out I needed parking passes for visitors until after I signed my lease. Maintenance and front office workers are pleasant and do get things done in a timely manner. It would be nice if they would pressure wash the stairways. It looks disgusting. Also would be nice if they fixed the building numbers that are peeling off of the building. Greystar was a great management company when I lived back in Florida. They kept the property up and kept it clean, so this is a first for me to see a decent looking property start to looking run down because of the upkeep.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Since I’ve been here at the residence it’s been a great stay and the customer service is very polite and handle your needs . The only thing I dislike is the 48 hour parking policy I believe Something should be changed about that:(

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I've enjoyed living at Belle Haven for the most part, besides the super loud tenants above us and the issue of safety (reoccurring car break ins). Staff is very friendly and maintenance team is quick.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Bellehaven is a nice place to live, grounds are kept very clean, and service calls are handles within reasonable time.. The staff is friendly and professional

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I love my apartment. There has been quit a few different management teams since I've been here. But I do see progress. I do like the activities.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Great community, wonderful office staff. All events that are offered are events that brings about a great interest to all in the neighborhood. Great location.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I am still adapting to apartment living. Still moving things in and about. Having to get use to the noices around and above my apartment. I am still evaluating the facilities.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Absolutely love the interiors of the apartments, especially for the price. Much cheaper than comparable places. The only down sides are terrible water pressure in the sink, not great at the bath tub (great at bathroom sink though), and the train comes by very often to lightly shake the apartment.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I moved to Belle Haven on 7/1/17. I love living here and have met wonderful neighbors. The staff is professional and very friendly. They make you feel appreciated. All of my concerns/issues are addressed immediately. I would highly recommend Belle Haven to family and friends.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

My husband and I couldn’t have picked a better community to have our first home in. The apartments are beautiful and modern and the staff is attentive, helpful, and so warm. The gym and pool are a nice plus and the recent events held at the clubhouse show how community-oriented management is. We will miss this place when the time comes to leave it.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Had a bit of a hiccup prior to signing Welcome Letter but Manager Yunique fixed everything right than and there and made the move an easy sailing. We appreciate again! We love our home

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Property management team has been great. However I do dislike the parking spots at the property, it’s very small for bigger cars. Also, the gym is little out dated, I hope they can invest further to get more diverse equipment

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Everything is great but the parking needs to be more organized. There are nor parking spots for residents to park when they get back from work.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Great location, lots to do around here. Guest parking is very limited and apartments are a little small in my opinion. Everything else is up to par. Great and friendly staff.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

The new management team here as been a cast improvement. Issues are getting fixed, they’re much more responsive, and communicate well with residents.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

The Staff is extremely helpful and polite. The community is clean and well kept. I recently renewed my lease for another year. I couldnt be happier.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

The apartment are spacious and updated with granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms. Friendly and welcoming staff. The clubhouse is nice for holding events

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Love everything about living here except for the people that live below me. Leasing office faculty are always kinds and helpful. Maintenance has always done a great job as well.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Great place to live very nice office staff close to everything thing gym, good ,computer area very nice. Resident night or day is awesome 😎 I love living here and would Recommend