Belle Haven Apartments

4.4

4.4

I have had a great time living in the Belle Haven community I think only MAJOR issue is parking other that that it’s a great place to live and the office staff is really nice
Amazing customer service. Love Jessie! Very responsive leasing office all together. Generally love everything about this complex except the low water pressure and appearance of area can use some work
I love my community. The staff is friendly they care about the residents and they have great incentives. It's a wonderful place to call home. The apartments are gorgeous. Couldn't ask for anymore.
It is a very quiet area, very clean, especially have a very polite office staff, we have an excellent community. pet park and my puppy enjoy their area
Jessie and maintenance staff always go above and beyond! I’ve lived on this property a little over 2years. This set of staff of have to say is spot on.
I moved here in 2015 and was greeted by an enthusiastic staff. Since that time, management has changed three times and every time, there has been an enthusiastic staff working for us and management.
No major issues with my actual apartment. Parking is horrible. I didn’t find out I needed parking passes for visitors until after I signed my lease. Maintenance and front office workers are pleasant and do get things done in a timely manner. It would be nice if they would pressure wash the stairways. It looks disgusting. Also would be nice if they fixed the building numbers that are peeling off of the building. Greystar was a great management company when I lived back in Florida. They kept the property up and kept it clean, so this is a first for me to see a decent looking property start to looking run down because of the upkeep.
Since I’ve been here at the residence it’s been a great stay and the customer service is very polite and handle your needs . The only thing I dislike is the 48 hour parking policy I believe Something should be changed about that:(
I've enjoyed living at Belle Haven for the most part, besides the super loud tenants above us and the issue of safety (reoccurring car break ins). Staff is very friendly and maintenance team is quick.
Bellehaven is a nice place to live, grounds are kept very clean, and service calls are handles within reasonable time.. The staff is friendly and professional