Belle Haven Apartments

4.4

4.4

This apartment complex located very good location close to shopping center , downtown and nature parks. Also close to good elementary school.
Experience has been okay. Management has been quick to fix issues and answer questions which is great. However, a package of mine was stolen from outside my door first week I moved in. Not sure why UPS didn't deliver to the office like all my other ones :(
No major issues with my actual apartment. Parking is horrible. I didn’t find out I needed parking passes for visitors until after I signed my lease. Maintenance and front office workers are pleasant and do get things done in a timely manner. It would be nice if they would pressure wash the stairways. It looks disgusting. Also would be nice if they fixed the building numbers that are peeling off of the building. Greystar was a great management company when I lived back in Florida. They kept the property up and kept it clean, so this is a first for me to see a decent looking property start to looking run down because of the upkeep.
Some of the office staff is amazing. Like any place, there are pro and cons. Their communication skills could be better, but overall, it is a decent pace to live.
I love the interior design, but between the thin walls, thin windows, thin parking spaces, and the train I find myself often frustrated; the experience has been eeehhhh. The maintenance is amazing.
Neighborhood is very quiet with friendly neighbors. And I enjoy how active the community is with trivia night and giveaways etc. it’s been great living here !
Everything is great but the parking needs to be more organized. There are nor parking spots for residents to park when they get back from work.
So far so good the only thing is parking can be big issue hopefully it will get better. I love the energy and can’t wait to the spring/summer to do more
There is limited parking for residents but overall the manager and the staff are great!! Moving experience was very easy and welcoming no hassle just signed my lease went over policies and did a walk through
So far everything has continued to go good. Nice peaceful neighborhood. The maintenance workers complete task very fast. Nice community to live!