Some of the office staff is amazing. Like any place, there are pro and cons. Their communication skills could be better, but overall, it is a decent pace to live.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

No major issues with my actual apartment. Parking is horrible. I didn’t find out I needed parking passes for visitors until after I signed my lease. Maintenance and front office workers are pleasant and do get things done in a timely manner. It would be nice if they would pressure wash the stairways. It looks disgusting. Also would be nice if they fixed the building numbers that are peeling off of the building. Greystar was a great management company when I lived back in Florida. They kept the property up and kept it clean, so this is a first for me to see a decent looking property start to looking run down because of the upkeep.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

This apartment complex located very good location close to shopping center , downtown and nature parks. Also close to good elementary school.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

There is limited parking for residents but overall the manager and the staff are great!! Moving experience was very easy and welcoming no hassle just signed my lease went over policies and did a walk through

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Everything is great but the parking needs to be more organized. There are nor parking spots for residents to park when they get back from work.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Neighborhood is very quiet with friendly neighbors. And I enjoy how active the community is with trivia night and giveaways etc. it’s been great living here !

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Belle-Haven is staring to become more involved with the residents and are the new staff is more friendly. All of our requests have been solved in a timely manner and it’s just a joy to live here.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

The apartment are spacious and updated with granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms. Friendly and welcoming staff. The clubhouse is nice for holding events

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Great location, lots to do around here. Guest parking is very limited and apartments are a little small in my opinion. Everything else is up to par. Great and friendly staff.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I love living here. My only concern is how well the actual apartments get cleaned and pressure washed to make the neighborhood look better. Otherwise I've never had an issue, maintenance is great and come when you need them! I love the trash service too.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

My experience at belle haven has been the best experience than any other apartment complex I’ve been at honestly. I love the quietness and the comfortability

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I like living here. It is probably the best place to live at in the university/north area . There are several things to do around here and the gym is pretty cool.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Staying here is an amazing experience and is more than happy i chose Belle Haven over anywhere else. Those that have looked a bad option to do that. Also wish parking was better

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Only negative I can think of is the trash that is sometimes thrown from units above ours. This has included dog waste and cigarettes mostly (I live in the 9115 building facing the woods).

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Love my apartment great place to live! Sometimes parking can be very difficult but that’s it everything else is just fine. Very close to all the things you need.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Belle haven has been a great experience for me. Location is great, staff always has an upbeat attitude, and I like having 24 hour access to the gym. If I had one complaint, it would be parking. Every spot seems compact, to the point that I can barely get out of my car when I get home form work everyday. It forces people to park over the line to get out of their cars comfortably. But, when they do that, it leaves me with no where to park. I find myself parking at the clubhouse more than I should have too.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

BelLOW Haven apartments are nice. I enjoy staying in this community and enjoying the people that’s here. I feel safe and the noise level is very low.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

So far I enjoy living here very much. The apartment is very well maintained and the parking lot is spacious enough that I never need to worry about parking.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I have been living in the Belle Haven Apartment Complex since February 2017. I am pleased with my living space and enjoy living here. The residents tent to their own business and everyone gets along well. The amenities are nice and are kept nice. The fuel-efficient apartments makes living here a breeze. Overall I am pleased!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Belle Haven Apartment is nice. The noise is very limited and the apartments are always kept up to date! The location is very convenient to everywhere.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

It’s a good neighborhood. It’s near everything I like to do. The office staff are pretty cool as well. I’m looking forward to seeing what this place has to offer.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

So far everything has continued to go good. Nice peaceful neighborhood. The maintenance workers complete task very fast. Nice community to live!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Engaging community that regularly holds events. Kind maintenance which responds promptly the majority of the time. Been here almost two years, and will most likely stay unless they raise rent.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

So far my experience has been amazing! The staff here is so helpful and a joy to deal with. Only thing I hate this far is the bugs. My apartment has a lot of spider webs! Not sure if no one lived here before but from my patio to my living room etc it’s a lot of webs and spiders.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

All rules aren’t enforced in regards to the pool. I am impressed with the staff diligence in keeping the property clean. I love my apartment.