The Belvoir Square Apartments are conveniently close to everything! The units and the amenities are top notch and the staff are extremely helpful. Be sure to check them out!

It's always clean and the staff is friendly and helpful all the time. They always have nice small events for the tenants that live here. Pet friendly.

Management and maintenance are incredible. The building is always well maintained and is highly secured. I could have not asked for a better place to live.

The staff has been friendly and helpful, much of the community has dogs and are very active outside. The gym is fantastic for an apartment community.

Awesome, clean, helpful people. Really like that there are 2 gyms and a Jimmy John's all in the building. Parking garage is super nice and convenient

It was great the paperwork great they're very helpful I take you on a tour they let you know about the community. They give you feedback on the stuff out there in the community for the restaurants

Great staff very receptive to needs and concerns of tenants. Great amenities! Easy access to gym without leaving the comforts of home. We'll keep by cleaning staff.

This is a Wonderful place to live! There are Wonderful amenities! Best of all there are Top notch excellent and caring staff!! We have renewed our lease and will be staying as long as the Army let's us!

Thus is a great apartment with a great location for fort belvoir. The amenities are nice and modern and fulfill most of my needs. I haven't had any major issues to report.

Friendly neighbours, wonderful staff, great amenities. It's a nice opportunity to meet new people and talk to neighbours during Wednesdays' happy hours.

I have had an awesome experience while staying here. I loved it so much that I agreed to signed up for 12 more months. The fitness center accessibility is key to my life goals. Thanks, Belvoir Square.

Staff are very sweet and apartments are safe and secure which is very reassuring. Great value and not to mention the perk of already having a washer and dryer unit on hand. Fun and relaxing events planned are a major plus for those who are shy or don't want to leave their home often.

Nice place to live. Love the dog friendly community. Amenities are great. I love the coffee bar, great weekend treat. The courtyard is warm and inviting.

Staff is professional and courteous, and I really enjoyed their helpfulness in getting settled. The location is perfect, easy access in and out and close to my commute.

I don’t know. I have roaches. Don’t know how there got there, but managment is fixing it. Outside of that, the community is cool. The people are nice and I made cool friends there.

Exceptional office staff, lovely facilities! We have a 2 bed 2 bath unit, it is amazing plenty of storage and all the comforts of home and beautiful natural light.

Belvoir Square has been a wonderful home to my family and I. We have been living here for the last two months and absolutely love it! I recommend Belvoir Square to all of my military friends in the area!

Apartment Community offers all the bells and whistles. Love the first floor amenities! Not to mention the new Jimmy Johns' Restaurant located below the units.

Everything has been great so far! The complex is clean and quiet. Everyone I have met thus far has been friendly...even all of the fur babies running around. I haven't been able to participate in Wine Down Wednesday yet, but definitely plan on it!

Apartment and residents are great. Trash pick up makes life a little easier. The staff is A+. The coffee is reliable for “running late” days.

It is wonderful here the community is fun and the front office is incredible, there are so many activities and things for people too do the apparents are well put together I love this place

I’ve had a great experience so far living at Belvoir Square. What I love most is 1) quietness and cleanliness of the facility, 2) community events that are held weekly, and 3) quick respond for maintenance issues. Belvoir Square, you rock!

Great facilities and the inside is normally always clean. There are great admentities as well. The only negative is the electric stove but that is only because I like gas better. And sometimes when I walk my dog there is trash outside and cigarette butts which are really unhealthy for dogs. Great packaging service and amazing gym!

Great customer service from the office staff and the grounds crew takes great care of all of the amenities. Centrally located to all parts of Fort Belvoir. 10 minutes to Springfield Mall and lots of shopping.

The new building is beautiful and the amenities are world class. The people in the office are more than willing to help with every concern. The garage allows me to park on the same level as my apartment. The location is ideal for working on Fort Belvoir. I would live here again.