Belvoir Square

Initially, we had some issues getting the specific apartment we wanted but eventually we were able to move into it. Since we have been here it has been great!
This has been a smooth experience so far. The staff has been very helpful. The gym facilities look fantastic too. Looking forward to moving in!
This place is super nice. I love the weight room, and the coffee machine. 10/10 would recommend. The only complaint I have are the elephants that live above us. But that’s not the complexes fault.
We have enjoyed our stay and love that the apartments are pet friendly! Everyone has been so kind and helpful with all of the move in process and paperwork in the leasing office.
I love the community. I’ve been here for a year and a half. The building is always clean. All staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance is excellent! The property is secure. My commute is 8 minutes. Totally awesome!
Belvoir Square is your destination for upscale apartment living near Fort Belvoir. On post housing issues got you down? Don’t want to deal with mold and non-responsive PMs? Move off post to Belvoir Square. Modern units? Check. Onsite gym? Check. Cozy common area? Check. Free coffee? Yep! Their team is second to none!
Staff is friendly, and the building is well kept. The maintenance guys are friendly, fast and very handy. Kettler properties is one of the few places that allowed my bread of dogs and he is so happy here, lots of other dogs in the building and plenty of doggie waste stations.
This place is amazing. I just wish more businesses delivered food here. Also would love for the hallway carpets to be shampooed due to the high volume of pet traffic.
I really enjoy living here. My only complaint is I have neighbors above me that are extremely loud. I can hear them walking for several hours throughout the day . Also the area can be a little sketchy at times. I see random people near the building and sometimes people sleeping on the couch in the community room at 5 a.m. in the morning and I'm not sure if they are a resident. Other than that I've had no issues living here. I would recommend living here
The Belvoir Square Community is outstanding. I have had nothing but great experiences with the staff and residents of the community! I am most definitely a proud resident of my community.