Everyone is extremely nice and welcoming. The place is well kept and inviting. The location is by far the best in proximity to Ft Belvoir. I Love the play room connected to the gym area.

This community is absolutely great! Moved in a few days ago and the staff has been nothing but nice. The building is quiet at night. And people seem very friendly. Only thing I can harp on is it doesn't seem like the gass grill and fireplace are checked very often. But that's nothing compared to all the other great things about this place.

Love how close the building is to my work at Fort Belvoir. If I need anything from home I can do a quick trip and be back on base within 10 min. The studio apartment is perfect with all the space and amenities needed

Thus far my experience has been incredible!! Everyone is super welcoming/friendly. Moving here from the west coast has had its challenges, but being involved in such an uplifting community makes it so much better!!

My wife and I absolutely love living here. We moved from the west coast because I was stationed out here, and it’s made us feel at home immediately. All of the residents we’ve come in contact with as well as the managerial staff have been very kind. Our dog loves it here as well.

My move in went really smooth thanks to Max. He not only provided all the information I needed but follow up. Also, the care packet I got in my apartment was a special touch.

I am new to the Belvoir Square community and will be moving in early October. The staff was very friendly, welcoming and helpful with all of my lease and application questions.

Quiet, peaceful, hassle free living, close to work, restaurants, stores, and entertainment. New construction, energy efficient, covered parking, in unit washer/dryer... it just doesn't get better.

From the first day we entered Belvoir Square apartments, we were received like family. Especially Max, from the front office. He seemed to go the extra mile, truly supportive of the customer service concept. They were able to provide information and accommodate our special needs dog. Just a wonderful team. The amenities are superb from the workout room, the E-Lounge, and the courtyard and few others. Always clean and maintained. Then surprise aspect was the maintenance team, actually comes and changes the light bulbs. How cool is that! Great property and their willingness to work with you.

Since moving into this apartment, I have experienced nothing but the best customer service. The management team and leasing agents are friendly and receptive to my requests and questions as a new tenant. This is a great place for me and my family. The location works for my job as well.

The Belvoir Square community is better than we expected. It has so much to offer in the way of fitness, social activities, and relaxation. Not to mention the people here are great. This place is so nice, I anticipate a waiting list to join this community.

Such a friendly and helpful community. The staff really care about the residents ensuring that we are well taken care of by making sure that all problems are fixed in a timely matter.

Great facilities with the gym and courtyard with grills and plenty of seating. Friendly staff that always host fun events for the residents.

It's nice and quite, clean. The staff in the office is always helpful. I live how we can get coffee before we start off our day and it's free. The gym os awesome and convenient

Reply from Belvoir Square Apartments

I love my apartment and the building. The building and surrounding areas are always clean. The staff is super helpful and accommodating! Best place

Reply from Belvoir Square Apartments

So far our resident experience has been a good one. We are happy with the newer building and being the first occupants of our apartment. One small maintenance issue we had was resolved quickly by requesting service online.

Reply from Belvoir Square Apartments

High ceilings are the BEST. I downsized from a 4 bedroom home and I love how open my apartment feels. Not missing any square footage. The only downside is I wish the walls were a little more sound proof.

Reply from Belvoir Square Apartments

Provided very responsive and timely information. looking forward to joining the community and meeting everyone. love the variety of floor plans.

Reply from Belvoir Square Apartments

Great community and amenities. I love the portal and community events hosted by the staff. The community grounds are also well kept and maintained. Just needs a pool and it's perfect.

Reply from Belvoir Square Apartments

I love living here. Only thing missing is the pool but it’s awesome even without the pool. The hallways and elevator smell really really good

Reply from Belvoir Square Apartments

It was amazing, the staff is awesome. Max was very prompt and professional. The gym facilities are amazing. The indoor parking gives me ease of mind

Reply from Belvoir Square Apartments

Our move in has been great. We have only been here for 4 days and we love it. The neighbors are nice and the open community is great. The leasing office staff has done a great job in assisting us with our move in

Wonderful community, very happy to be here. Great presentation and communication by the staff. Property personnel very responsible and attentive to tenants. Attractive and well maintained common spaces. Well chosen amenities. Very happy we chose this property as our home.

Reply from Belvoir Square Apartments

It's a good building with a good architecture in a very good location at Richmond hwy, meanwhile a talent management selective their clients carefully, therefore the building is very secured by a ascces control system

We have just gotten approved at Belvoir square and we are so excited to be a part of this community! The staff are friendly and informative and the building is clean!