Nice place to live. Love the dog friendly community. Amenities are great. I love the coffee bar, great weekend treat. The courtyard is warm and inviting.

Staff is professional and courteous, and I really enjoyed their helpfulness in getting settled. The location is perfect, easy access in and out and close to my commute.

I don’t know. I have roaches. Don’t know how there got there, but managment is fixing it. Outside of that, the community is cool. The people are nice and I made cool friends there.

Exceptional office staff, lovely facilities! We have a 2 bed 2 bath unit, it is amazing plenty of storage and all the comforts of home and beautiful natural light.

Belvoir Square has been a wonderful home to my family and I. We have been living here for the last two months and absolutely love it! I recommend Belvoir Square to all of my military friends in the area!

Apartment Community offers all the bells and whistles. Love the first floor amenities! Not to mention the new Jimmy Johns' Restaurant located below the units.

Everything has been great so far! The complex is clean and quiet. Everyone I have met thus far has been friendly...even all of the fur babies running around. I haven't been able to participate in Wine Down Wednesday yet, but definitely plan on it!

Apartment and residents are great. Trash pick up makes life a little easier. The staff is A+. The coffee is reliable for “running late” days.

It is wonderful here the community is fun and the front office is incredible, there are so many activities and things for people too do the apparents are well put together I love this place

I’ve had a great experience so far living at Belvoir Square. What I love most is 1) quietness and cleanliness of the facility, 2) community events that are held weekly, and 3) quick respond for maintenance issues. Belvoir Square, you rock!

Great facilities and the inside is normally always clean. There are great admentities as well. The only negative is the electric stove but that is only because I like gas better. And sometimes when I walk my dog there is trash outside and cigarette butts which are really unhealthy for dogs. Great packaging service and amazing gym!

Great customer service from the office staff and the grounds crew takes great care of all of the amenities. Centrally located to all parts of Fort Belvoir. 10 minutes to Springfield Mall and lots of shopping.

The new building is beautiful and the amenities are world class. The people in the office are more than willing to help with every concern. The garage allows me to park on the same level as my apartment. The location is ideal for working on Fort Belvoir. I would live here again.

I enjoy the location of Belvoir square apartments with working right next door. This place has a great work out area and the design of this place is amazing as well.

Very welcoming staff. I love how safe I feel here and the implemented safety features to make me feel secure. The parking garage significantly helps especially during snow days.

Great place. Clean and has most everything one could need. Was a few things at move in that needed fixing but was taken care of quickly. Kinda secluded on route 1 but makes feels safe and is well staffed.

Great community. Amenities are spectacular. Definitely enjoy the indoor parking and onsite gym makes my life so much easier. Very pleasant staff always willing to help.

I enjoy living here! Our apartment has just the right amount of space and everyone was super nice during move in day! The facility always smells clean and is pet friendly.

Absolutely love my apartment and the community that I live in! The only issue I have encountered thus far is the smell of someone “smoking” on the second floor that can carrying throughout the whole floor some nights

I’m from Richmond, VA I moved here for a job opportunity in May 2018. I purposely waited to give my review to give an honest insightful opinion. When I visited for the first time a lady, last name Nguyen greeted me and my family and although she greeted me verbally her eyes and maneurisms gave me a negative vibe almost like a snobby person at a upscale boutique assuming I couldn’t afford to visit the establishment. However, I ignored it and proceeded with the tour. Long story short, I proceeded with signing my lease because it’s close to work and it’s somewnag safe for a single woman. Nevertheless since I’ve been here the service from the staff is anything but 5 star, more like -5 stars. When I first moved in, it took me 5 calls to the front desk to get them to fix my AC in the dead of summer. I’ve made multiple calls to the front desk about the key pad in the parking garage that doesn’t work, which creates a safety hazard. There are residents smoking weed in the building, dog pee everywhere, spilled hot chocolate everywhere; and the most frustrating thing that’s happen thus far is they’ve lost two of my expensive packages during the holiday season. Now I have to get expensive items sent to my moms house in Richmond and go all the way there to get my stuff. I’ve called numerous times been promised a call back numerous times and received nothing. Max in particular is no help, any time I ask for assistance or for a resolution he looks at me as if I’m speaking Gibberish to him. Basically you don’t get what you pay for here you might as well be living in section 8 housing. Only positive is my commute is nonexistent and that goes a long way in an area like this.

The apartment complex is well maintained, and the staff always polite and helpful, as well as compassionate. There are functions weekly, that allow residents to interact, and become better acquainted with one another.

Yes, it's has a cost. So far this place has been worth every penny. Beautiful building, comfortable homes, fantastic amenities, attentive staff, short drive from local military installation.

Nice, new location. Move in was a little chaotic, but nothing too crazy. As of now o recommended this place for anyone coming to the Belvoir area.

Great staff and amenities. Convenient to base. Excited about the new retail store and looking forward to more retail stores. Love Happy Hour Wednesday.

The place is dirty now. Ppl above me are so noisy sometimes it's hard for me to sleep I never had this problem before but now I guess they must be new living here I don't know what happened one day I was going to my car and I smelt something like a bad smell like I can't describe it then I saw somebody throw a coke bottle out the car window in the garage