I’ve had a great experience so far living at Belvoir Square. What I love most is 1) quietness and cleanliness of the facility, 2) community events that are held weekly, and 3) quick respond for maintenance issues. Belvoir Square, you rock!

Great facilities and the inside is normally always clean. There are great admentities as well. The only negative is the electric stove but that is only because I like gas better. And sometimes when I walk my dog there is trash outside and cigarette butts which are really unhealthy for dogs. Great packaging service and amazing gym!

Great customer service from the office staff and the grounds crew takes great care of all of the amenities. Centrally located to all parts of Fort Belvoir. 10 minutes to Springfield Mall and lots of shopping.

The new building is beautiful and the amenities are world class. The people in the office are more than willing to help with every concern. The garage allows me to park on the same level as my apartment. The location is ideal for working on Fort Belvoir. I would live here again.

I enjoy the location of Belvoir square apartments with working right next door. This place has a great work out area and the design of this place is amazing as well.

Very welcoming staff. I love how safe I feel here and the implemented safety features to make me feel secure. The parking garage significantly helps especially during snow days.

Great place. Clean and has most everything one could need. Was a few things at move in that needed fixing but was taken care of quickly. Kinda secluded on route 1 but makes feels safe and is well staffed.

I enjoy living here! Our apartment has just the right amount of space and everyone was super nice during move in day! The facility always smells clean and is pet friendly.

Absolutely love my apartment and the community that I live in! The only issue I have encountered thus far is the smell of someone “smoking” on the second floor that can carrying throughout the whole floor some nights

The apartment complex is well maintained, and the staff always polite and helpful, as well as compassionate. There are functions weekly, that allow residents to interact, and become better acquainted with one another.

Yes, it's has a cost. So far this place has been worth every penny. Beautiful building, comfortable homes, fantastic amenities, attentive staff, short drive from local military installation.

Nice, new location. Move in was a little chaotic, but nothing too crazy. As of now o recommended this place for anyone coming to the Belvoir area.

The community is always kept clean. The staff are extremely friendly. Maintenance responds quickly to any request. The amenities are well designed.

So far my time here at Belvoir Square has been amazing. Quiet, convenient and peaceful! This is really a great place to be! Staff are great!

So far so good. I have not spent a night in the unit yet but the customer service provided by Alli and Max has been nothing short of great. After having a massive system failure which caused me to have to move out of my motorhome, btw the same day I turned down an offer from Belvoir Square, I found my self in a big pickle. I called Alli and told her what the deal was and she jumped right into action and got me into a fantastic unit and a fantastic deal to boot. So I have started moving stuff in and look forward to getting fully settled in.

We've been here 6 months now, and absolutely love our 2-bedroom apartment and the community here at Belvoir Square. The amenities are great and the staff are amazing.

I have truly enjoyed living here. Moving half way across the country by myself was daunting but Belvoir Square made me feel at home and comfortable!

I have nothing bad to say about living here. I enjoy it. I feel safe. The place is beautiful and the staff are awesome. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

The community here is awesome, the staff is very friendly and the location is on point. I had the option of living in several different areas but none met my requirements like Belvoir Square.

Belvoir square amenities and staff are fantastic! The location is close to Ft. Belvoir and easily accesses 95, 495, & 395. There is also plenty of public transportation nearby as well (metro/vre).

Very nice place to live. Staff is great, only downside is dog poop is not picked up. We walk our dogs multiple times a day and always clean up after them. The staff doesn’t do anything to tenants that don’t clean their dogs waste

The apartments are beautiful and the amenities, to include a fitness gym and a friendly support staff, make this a great place to call home!

Outstanding!!! Staff is always welcoming and attendants are all very nice. Love being apart of a community we’re everykne is so friendly!!!!

Overall a great experience! There is no much that is offered here and the accommodations are spectacular. Minor things that occur don’t matter in the end due to the quality staff and wonder residents that keep this community safe and friendly.

Everyone is extremely nice and welcoming. The place is well kept and inviting. The location is by far the best in proximity to Ft Belvoir. I Love the play room connected to the gym area.