Pros: Great location, staff is responsive and engaging, building is quiet, weight room, clean Cons: No play park for children and no pool

Always efficient when in need of literally anything.... maintenance to simple convos.. super friendly just feels like it’s own community....

Great amenities, fantastic gym. Location, location, location! Love the dog friendly community. Social events are a plus. Love the clean, comforts courtyard. Great for entertaining.

Staff here is amazing and accommodating ... trash concierge needs to go because it’s unreliable. Everything you want is at your finger tips and convenient commute to work.

So far, so good! The residents are quite friendly and the staff still takes care of you, willingly, even after our move in. This particular location is wonderful for me.

We just moved in. So far we have enjoyed our stay. The apartment was clean and the location is great. The staff has been very friendly, helpful and professional. Only (minor) issue is that the parking spaces in the parking garage remind me of parking in Germany. The spaces are a little small and it is a bit of a tight fit sometimes if people are not parked perfectly.

The staff always takes concern for all residents, even when late, or have additional issues happening. Always kind and helpful to all who seek their assistance. Never hear anyone complain.

My experience at Belvoir Square has been wonderful. The residents are down to earth and the staff is incredible. The few maintenance issues we’ve had have been taken care of in a speedy fashion. I have no complaints about our complex!

The Belvoir Square Apartments are conveniently close to everything! The units and the amenities are top notch and the staff are extremely helpful. Be sure to check them out!

It's always clean and the staff is friendly and helpful all the time. They always have nice small events for the tenants that live here. Pet friendly.

Management and maintenance are incredible. The building is always well maintained and is highly secured. I could have not asked for a better place to live.

The staff has been friendly and helpful, much of the community has dogs and are very active outside. The gym is fantastic for an apartment community.

Awesome, clean, helpful people. Really like that there are 2 gyms and a Jimmy John's all in the building. Parking garage is super nice and convenient

It was great the paperwork great they're very helpful I take you on a tour they let you know about the community. They give you feedback on the stuff out there in the community for the restaurants

Great staff very receptive to needs and concerns of tenants. Great amenities! Easy access to gym without leaving the comforts of home. We'll keep by cleaning staff.

This is a Wonderful place to live! There are Wonderful amenities! Best of all there are Top notch excellent and caring staff!! We have renewed our lease and will be staying as long as the Army let's us!

Thus is a great apartment with a great location for fort belvoir. The amenities are nice and modern and fulfill most of my needs. I haven't had any major issues to report.

Friendly neighbours, wonderful staff, great amenities. It's a nice opportunity to meet new people and talk to neighbours during Wednesdays' happy hours.

I have had an awesome experience while staying here. I loved it so much that I agreed to signed up for 12 more months. The fitness center accessibility is key to my life goals. Thanks, Belvoir Square.

Staff are very sweet and apartments are safe and secure which is very reassuring. Great value and not to mention the perk of already having a washer and dryer unit on hand. Fun and relaxing events planned are a major plus for those who are shy or don't want to leave their home often.

Nice place to live. Love the dog friendly community. Amenities are great. I love the coffee bar, great weekend treat. The courtyard is warm and inviting.

Staff is professional and courteous, and I really enjoyed their helpfulness in getting settled. The location is perfect, easy access in and out and close to my commute.

I don’t know. I have roaches. Don’t know how there got there, but managment is fixing it. Outside of that, the community is cool. The people are nice and I made cool friends there.

Exceptional office staff, lovely facilities! We have a 2 bed 2 bath unit, it is amazing plenty of storage and all the comforts of home and beautiful natural light.

Belvoir Square has been a wonderful home to my family and I. We have been living here for the last two months and absolutely love it! I recommend Belvoir Square to all of my military friends in the area!