This has been a smooth experience so far. The staff has been very helpful. The gym facilities look fantastic too. Looking forward to moving in!

This place is super nice. I love the weight room, and the coffee machine. 10/10 would recommend. The only complaint I have are the elephants that live above us. But that’s not the complexes fault.

We have enjoyed our stay and love that the apartments are pet friendly! Everyone has been so kind and helpful with all of the move in process and paperwork in the leasing office.

I love the community. I’ve been here for a year and a half. The building is always clean. All staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance is excellent! The property is secure. My commute is 8 minutes. Totally awesome!

Belvoir Square is your destination for upscale apartment living near Fort Belvoir. On post housing issues got you down? Don’t want to deal with mold and non-responsive PMs? Move off post to Belvoir Square. Modern units? Check. Onsite gym? Check. Cozy common area? Check. Free coffee? Yep! Their team is second to none!

Staff is friendly, and the building is well kept. The maintenance guys are friendly, fast and very handy. Kettler properties is one of the few places that allowed my bread of dogs and he is so happy here, lots of other dogs in the building and plenty of doggie waste stations.

This place is amazing. I just wish more businesses delivered food here. Also would love for the hallway carpets to be shampooed due to the high volume of pet traffic.

I really enjoy living here. My only complaint is I have neighbors above me that are extremely loud. I can hear them walking for several hours throughout the day . Also the area can be a little sketchy at times. I see random people near the building and sometimes people sleeping on the couch in the community room at 5 a.m. in the morning and I'm not sure if they are a resident. Other than that I've had no issues living here. I would recommend living here

The Belvoir Square Community is outstanding. I have had nothing but great experiences with the staff and residents of the community! I am most definitely a proud resident of my community.

Amazing Staff, the amentities accomadate my family and the location is nearby to Fort Belvoir which is perfect with regards to Commisary and Exchange access

We originally had a one bedroom apartment lined up and decided to switch to a two bedroom. The staff was flexible and accommodating to the changes that we made last minute.

In processing went smooth along with friendly staff to accommodate that i was given everything needed to have a comfortable living establishment. Quiet living space with friendly neighbors.

Move in was smooth and it has been a wonderful experience so far! Just wish there were ceiling fans in the the apartments and an overhead light in the bedroom.

In the end, the staff was decent. Neighbors are too clingy, they don't respect each others space and boundaries. The CID reservist are the worst. The building needs wifi and the handheld TV remotes need to change the channels, get rid of the wall panels. The building needs a pool/spa. Get rid of the charged parking and get of the trash pickup, it's disgusting. Put cameras in the trash shoot rooms, if people cannot follow the rules, make them pay a fine, I'm sure you'll make a killing.

Everything has been great! I have no complaints whatsoever. The apartment was very clean when I moved in, the walls block almost all sound and the staff was very friendly.

The community is fun and welcoming there is always a get together going on somewhere in the building the gym is amazing and a good place too get a good sweat on

Pros: Great location, staff is responsive and engaging, building is quiet, weight room, clean Cons: No play park for children and no pool

Always efficient when in need of literally anything.... maintenance to simple convos.. super friendly just feels like it’s own community....

Great amenities, fantastic gym. Location, location, location! Love the dog friendly community. Social events are a plus. Love the clean, comforts courtyard. Great for entertaining.

Staff here is amazing and accommodating ... trash concierge needs to go because it’s unreliable. Everything you want is at your finger tips and convenient commute to work.

So far, so good! The residents are quite friendly and the staff still takes care of you, willingly, even after our move in. This particular location is wonderful for me.

We just moved in. So far we have enjoyed our stay. The apartment was clean and the location is great. The staff has been very friendly, helpful and professional. Only (minor) issue is that the parking spaces in the parking garage remind me of parking in Germany. The spaces are a little small and it is a bit of a tight fit sometimes if people are not parked perfectly.

The staff always takes concern for all residents, even when late, or have additional issues happening. Always kind and helpful to all who seek their assistance. Never hear anyone complain.

My experience at Belvoir Square has been wonderful. The residents are down to earth and the staff is incredible. The few maintenance issues we’ve had have been taken care of in a speedy fashion. I have no complaints about our complex!

The Belvoir Square Apartments are conveniently close to everything! The units and the amenities are top notch and the staff are extremely helpful. Be sure to check them out!