Bent Creek Apartments

4.4

4.4

I love it here every one us so nice its a quite place.. if you have a issue with appliances they are immediately on it i alos like the poil and the wirk out
I enjoy living here at Bent Creek. The people are very friendly and the staff is ready to help you when need them. The grounds are kept clean.
great community, friendly management staff, would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a place to live. Friendly neighbors and reasonable prices
i love the balcony space , i just wish it had a electric plug out there. The overall experience hasn’t been bad , more good than bad.I don’t like that the water bill is not included in rent and it’s separate.
Really nice place to live, friendly, peaceful, quite, clean, very prompt service when need issues taken care of, walking, running, cycling, weights, trees, birds, peaceful, friendly people in the community.
Not what i expected, since i waited to move in. I feel like their was no effort put in to fix things before i move in. I have to struggle to open my bathroom door, my tub is peeling off 😞😞😞
I'm very pleased with the apartments. Maintenance comes in a timely manner of when you report the problem. Office people are helpful too. Nice neighbors. Property is clean.
Love the area! Love my neighbors! The management is easy to talk to. Everything is pretty nice and clean we never have any trouble with anything.
Nice and quite community enjoy the nice layback enjoy the nice breeze from the trees but there’s one thing when r they going to open the pool
Not the worst place but not the fanciest. Quiet neighborhood which is nice all appliances in apartment need a major update and better pest control to help.