Bentley Green Apartments
4.23 stars1,129 Reviews

1,129 Reviews

1,129 Reviews

Still love living here after almost 4 years! Every issue has been dealt with professionally and promptly! Very convenient location. I also like that I feel safe here.
Love living here! Great about fixing up things! Love the community! Clean and comfortable! Gorgeous pools, beautiful landscapes and love the gym!!!!!!! Great!
It’s a good quiet community. The amenities like the pool are well kept now that it’s fixed. The tennis court could use some work! Work orders are always answered within a timely manner.
I really like living here so far! The only thing that keeps me from rating it a full 5 stars is the fact that all the doggy clean up stations on my walk route either don’t have any bags (since I’ve moved in) or don’t have any trash cans provided to throw the doggy bags away in. This places has SO MANY pet fees, deposits and pet rent that It makes no since for a small portion of that money not to go towards doggy clean up stations
It's been ok. We've been asking for a new pump in the AC unit for honestly 2 years after finally one of the maintenance guys told us it was broken(but never came back to fix it). Whenever the maintenance guys come. They just vacuum out the water. Say it's good and leave...even though we TELL THEM to replace the pump. We've always been on time with rent, and we like living here. Just wish the moldy water didn't drip onto our kids when they take showers
I loved my place is been a good experience live here plus the location is very good for me. I liked all the upgrades done in the community, I'm happy live here.
It’s been great so far, great amenities...everything is close by & within walking distance. It’s busy but not too busy & never too loud for us.
Nice place but definitely could use improvements to the parking lot (turning into P3 there’s old ruts from whatever parking lot this used to be for) and more storage spaces for each unit.
The staff in the office is always so helpful! The complex is quiet where we are at and maintenance is always quick to fix anything that may break. We truly love it here.
Great location and quite in my area. Close to the town center and the mall. And Walmart market not even 5 minutes away. My place is cute and cozy