Bentley Green Apartments

4.3

1,405 Reviews

4.3

1,405 Reviews

Just signed my 16th lease at Bentley Green. This is definitely my home. Love my apartment and the location within the complex. My only complaint is that after all these years, with rent going up each year. I still have the same old stove & refrigerator. I’ve requested new ones at least 3 times. My stove burner even caught on fire. But they just keep saying they can fix it. These appliances need to be replaced. They were not new when I moved in!
The apartment is overall a nice place to be! My apartment has a beautiful view! It’s a good value for the area. The staff are helpful and kind.
I like Bentley green! It's a peaceful safe place... Usual problem AC and other things happen, but there maintenance team is on too of thier game... The ownership of this development know what their doing... Great place Cost location neighborhood chill people are 😎
I like that we have scheduled ongoing pest control. I love that most people just stay to them selves and mind their business. Even my neighbors with a newborn baby are quiet and that’s amazing lol
Absolutely love living here! Everything about Bentley Green is amazing! The people, the staff, the envirment! 💗It's been almost a year and I've made friends with neighbors and everyone is so nice! It's really like a little family. Not to mention the amenities, gym, pool, and great backyard patio area to have gathers. Comes equpit with everything you would need...grills, covering, plenty of seating and a pool! All right in reach! It's been the best experience thus far for me.
Woke up to my AC unit leaking and was in fear it would damage something. I submitted a maintenance request and to my knowledge it was fixed by 11:00. I really appreciate that I did not have to wait days and did not have to come home to the “drip” sound. Does not get any better than that! Thanks BG!
Been a great place so far. Very good location for work and everything close by. Everyone is friendly in the office. Just miss the pool. Been closed all summer.
Overall quiet community with great staff. Maintenance is great and quick to respond. Located is within a decent range of shopping, grocery stores, etc.
No complaints here. My experience has been nothing but great since day 1. I will certainly be here a while. Maintenance I always on the job. Coming out ASAP. The community stays clean and every staff member is friendly.
Happy here, great value and not too loud. Safe as well! Maintenance is very responsive and the leasing office team are all extremely nice and attentive.