Excellent care that Jessica has given us and support team is great with our needs. Super nice and all repairs have been taken care of promptly. And they went out of their way to find me a door to my rusted out dryer door.

So far it’s been pretty pleasant. The only negatives I have would be all the stray cats my neighbors feed on a regular basis and leave food outside of their doors. I don’t have any pets but feel like I do because how comfortable these cats are in my living space. I can’t even come home or come out my door without being bombarded w/ begging cats. Neighbors should not be leaving plates or bowls of food outside their doors or on steps. It looks dirty honestly. I also hate the fact that I have to deal with roaches. I keep a clean household and although the apartment appeared clean when I first moved in, I was surprised to start seeing roaches. I don’t know if they are coming from neighbors or from the previous tenants but I certainly did not bring them here with me and should not have to see them.

First day officially living in the apartment and my wife and I already love the environment here. Looking forward to what is yet to come once we get settled in.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Haven't had one of my concerns taken into serious account yet since day one. This arrangement has turned out to be everything I hoped it would not have been in a rather short period of time.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Everyone here is so friendly. I love it here. The whole move in process was great. The neighborhood is quiet and has a suburban feel. I would definitely recommend this community to someone else.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Living here has been wonderful. Everyone is so friendly. The neighborhood is calm and clean. The location is great, there are a lot of places close.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I have submitted a few complaints but for the most part, I enjoy living here. There are a couple not so respectful neighbors but the leasing office is efficient at addressing the issues.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

The people in leasing are extremely nice and understanding. For my first apartment, I'm glad I live here. The neighbors are really friendly, the apartments are beautiful, and the area is quiet.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

It has been AMAZING! The community is clean, fun and a phenomenal first apartment for me! Dave and staff have been great to work with and SO attentive. I look forward to my time here at Bentley Green!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Some crime, noisy at pool at night, maintenance is nice. Always available parking, plenty of garbage bins that are picked up frequently. Grounds are generally kept clean and maintained.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

They are really good about responding to maintenance requests and pest control requests. They also recently upgraded the lights by the doors.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I just move in, the place is very nice. Small and functional I just love it. The zone looks peaceful not any disturbance. Is near my workplace which is a bonus. Highly recommend!!!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I greatly enjoy my time here. The complex is great and everything I need (groceries, restaurants shops etc.) are within walking distance. The only complaint I have is that there is no way to separate trash and recycling.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Love it! Staff is very friendly! Recommend this place! Apartments are spacious and pool area is close by. The parking has protection for the cars.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Love living here! First time living alone and it's been a great experience. The staff is always so friendly and helpful. I haven't had major issues in my apartment. Would definitely recommend

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Great Value for the amenities and the location and the community is friendly and very clean. Even if there’s an issue they do communicate well to make you feel important and valued.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I absolutely love Bentley Green. The people who work in the office are super nice and always wave at you when they are driving around on the carts, very helpful when you go in to the office, and the complex itself is well maintained and looks nice throughout. I love it here!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I just love living here because it right down the street from my daughter job and plus I very close to the the store and you can walk to them and the people in the office very nice and welcome you with a smile

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I moved in the beginning of October. I have had a great experience. The staff is always helpful and friendly, maintenance is always prompt, I have very nice Neighbors, and the grounds are always kept in great condition. I would recommend Bentley Green to family and friends. 5 out of 5 stars!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I’ve really enjoyed living here. I feel safe in the neighborhood and it’s really convenient being close to everything I need. The staff has been more than nice and helpful with everything. I’ve only had one problem, that being with my air conditioner, and it was resolved within hours. I plan on living here again next year as well.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Sort of disappointing. Apartments seem to be falling apart and no one seems to know how to fix anything. We’ve fixed things better than some of the people hired to do so. Aka the toilet that was completely rigged making our water bill extra.. People stole my pumpkins and keep throwing trash on our vehicles. Not very happy:(

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I love how there is kids always playing outside. My neighbors have been awesome so far, my son has played with about all of them lol The rent is affordable. The closeness of the lake is a little scary but it’s beautiful and my son loves looking at the birds.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Nice place and people. We didnt know jacksonville that well when we moved here but found bentley green and felt right at home. Clean place and nice amenities

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Love the quiet, like the size of the rooms and closets. The screened in balcony is very nice too. With the laundry room on the balcony. Nice

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

It was good before drug dealers moved in next door to me. All i hear that door closing all night and the ashes on the post is discussing !! If i could afford it i would break my lease i would hate for someone to kick my door in looking for them!