Bentley Green Apartments

4.3

1,330 Reviews

4.3

1,330 Reviews

I moved in on April 13th this has been my best experience moving especially during these tough times. I had the pleasure of meeting the Staff in the office and they did everything they could to make my transition nice and simple. The community is very clean and they take really good care of the community. My neighbor have been been helpful with giving me directions to the gym and mailbox.
Love my apartment! We love being able to go for walks. We love being able to use the recycling. We love the security of the package lockers.
Still loving it here. My kids ashamed already made friends with a few of the kids in the neighborhood so I feel a really nice sense of community.
I have lived her for the last 5 yrs and still enjoy my apartment. The staff is always pleasant and friendly. For the most part the maintainer are really good at their job. Thanks,
Love it just wish my neighbor upstairs didn't make so much noise. And wish the residents would take more pride in the community, by picking up dog poop. And I wish people wouldn't liter. Other than that great community.
My leasing agent was awesome and patient and answered all my questions with no problems she also suggested things to make my move go easier.
I am enjoying this community so far. My S/o and I moved in just over a month ago and we love it here. The staff was so helpful in finding us an apartment that really fit our needs and our budget.
I absolutely adore my apartment here at Bentley Green. It's is well appointed, well laid out, spacious and the views are amazing!! The complex is quiet, even on weekends. The staff has been amazing to work with and very warm and inviting!!!! I love it here!!!
The landscaping is always well kept. It's so nice to go out walking! It's nice, quiet and peaceful here! The pool areas are nice and cozy also.
We have been living here 3 years,no complaints overall.Very well upkeep on the community. Good amenities, mostly quiet. Good location,close to everything.