Have lived here for almost 2 years and it has gone very well. Maintenance arrives pretty quickly to fix issues (but I have rarely had to call them). Grounds are upkept very well. Staff is friendly. Some appliances and other surfaces are pretty outdated but they still work. Never had any problems here!

The leasing staff is super helpful. Our apartment is a bit noisy, but a lot of that is due to living on the first floor. Overall everything so far has been good.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

It’s been a wonderful experience living here for all most a year. Very quiet and maintained very well ! Highly recommend for families!! Very clean

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Great value for the price paid- dog park is sub par but nice to have. Staff is friendly (esp maintenance staff) neighbors can be extremely loud at the pool at all hour s of the day.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

My family has only been here for 3 months and we really enjoy our time here. The children in this residence are so sweet and having a nice play area for our kids is convenient.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Started out great until a hole in the ceiling formed from the upstairs bathroom. Then the guys who “fixed” it did a sloppy job and everything is stained and gross. They didn’t even pick up anything afterwards. Also not a fan of the maintenance guys who rudely tried to barge into our apartment when I’m in the shower and got angry after finally answering my phone. My dog also wasn’t about that. Not to mention various pet owners thinking it’s okay to let their dogs out off leash. So I have to scope out outside before taking my dog outside. Gave up with various complaints and physical encounters with noise disturbances from our neighbor. Also sick and tired of walking into my apartment everyday after work having it smell like someone’s been hotboxing in it all the time. It takes a lot to irritate me but this place is giving me migraines everyday so I’m no longer a fan.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I love these apartments! The staff is super friendly and very helpful and the complex itself is peaceful. Love calling this place home. So welcoming and none the less, a great place to live.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Its been awesome everyone has been wonderful here and helpful. I have renewed my leasing going on my 6th year just wanted to say thank you for always bwing so kind

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

My experience for the most part hasn’t been all bad. I’ve had no problems over the years with management or maintenance. When I’ve put in a request they usually are quick to respond. My rent continues to increase each year but they haven’t made any upgrades to my apartment.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

For the most part this building is quiet. Have some of the best maintance people. They actually care about their work. Will take time to make sure the work is done correct.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

My apartment is really nice, very functional floor plan My neighbors are quiet and nice The office staff is helpful and approachable! It’s why I signed for another year

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I have lived here for almost 2 years and the staff have always been friendly and helpful. However, maiintenance takes awhile to come when requested.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

3.5 stars because phase 3 pool is closed more than its open. Seems other residents don't have respect for the property and violate rules regularly.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

After living in the community, I can say it’s a home and the staff of Bentley Green are family members. It’s a pleasure living in such a great place

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Amazing place the swimming pools always clean and ready to have a great time people in the office they always have a great attitude and very helpful, best apartment the I lived

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Every time I go in the office it’s a friendly environment with free snacks and drinks, a lovely area with a couch and tv, a table to get some work done, it’s great.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Since moving in, we have revived excellent management service and have had the pleasure of living next to friendly neighbors. The lake view and parcel lockers are also very great amenities.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I'm happy living here, management is nice and helpful, they try to fix things quick, i feel safe. I love the fact is close to 95, stores,malls and is affordable place to live.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Have been here 7 years, quiet and very good amenities. Outstanding amenities with good neighbors here, glad to call myself a resident...from the office to the maintenance staff, all friendly and ready to help. Thanks for a great chance to call it home!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Nice community. Amazing office staff. Love the quiet and relaxing at the pool!! Love living in the community. Maintenance is always quick and we love our neighbors.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I love living here! Staff is amazing and the neighborhood is quiet. I lived here before in highschool and it hasn’t changed much which is great!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

It’s such a great feeling to wake up here I feel like a celebrity. I love the pool the gyms and of course the grass is 😉 it’s a quiet neighborhood

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Jessica is awesome, super friendly! I viewed them among other apartment complexes and overall my vote went to Bentley Green, the people here are fun and honest about things.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Apartments are good and the community is great. The only issue I have is that the complex is near a fire station so you end up hearing sirens more often than you like.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

This is one of the best apartments I've lived in. The office has been responsive and helpful. The complex has lots of amenities, and the apartment is comfortable. If I could get a sprayer on my sink, it'd be as close to perfect as you could get.