Bentley Green Apartments
4.24 stars1,160 Reviews

1,160 Reviews

1,160 Reviews

I love it here! Neighborhood is quiet & the pool is always well kept and a nice place to hang out and get fresh air! Maintnance is fast and efficient!
I haven’t had any big issues. Maintenance and office staff are quick to resolve everything. Quiet and calm environment - that is well lit in the nighttime.
The process to becoming a new resident at Bentley Green, was so easy. David was very informative, any questions I had, he answered right away. On move in day, everything was smooth, no delays. So far, I am enjoying my new home. Thanks Bentley Green staff, especially David.
Living in Bentley green is nice, mostly quiet, and neighbors help look out for each other. I've been here 8 years, and highly recommend Mike in maintenance, along with Jessica in the office for any needs you may have. It's a great place to live!
Excellent place to live! Renewing for a 3rd time. Very quiet and clean and things get fixed very fast. Would definitely recommend to someone.
I have had an excellent experience residing here. It's quiet and the office responds to any problems promptly. I love it here. I would recommend to anyone.
Not a bad place and so far the community itself seems wonderful but did find a few small things broken after moving in. Also if you don’t have a washer and dryer you need a pay card in order to use their machines and if the office is closed you can’t add money on to it. Very annoying for people like myself that work night shifts and don’t want to loose sleep over laundry.
Great experience overall we love it here! It’s very peaceful and quiet, the neighborhood is very nice and it’s a safe community, maintenance is always here on time and fix all our problems!
Most of the people in the office are great. However, most of the maintenance men are very good. They dont really fix things kind of just put ductape on them.
Been living here at bentley green for almost two and a half years and so far so good it is been good a good neighbor people at the office very polite and helpful