Everything has been GREAT so far!! The neighbors are welcoming, the apartments are quiet. I can say I’m excited to see how the entire stay goes. Jessica was very very nice and helpful with my move needs!

Overall, a good place so far (even though we just moved in.) It’s extremely well lit at night, which is wonderful. Neighbors and the whole community in general from what I’ve seen is pretty quiet. The grounds are well kept and the pools seem clean from what I’ve seen. Megan and David in the office are fantastic and simply just easy to work with. David took almost three hours with us to show us multiple apartments and really get us what we wanted. The rooms are spacious, although there are a few imperfections in the quality of the building maintenance. For example, painting over cracked/broken wood that makes doors stick when trying to open, causing them to be extremely loud. The dishwasher was ripped from the counter, and so when I put dishes in...it fell out onto the floor. The tub drain was clogged with the previous residents hair, so after moving for 15 hours, instead of being able to take a shower so I could sleep for work, I had to take apart the drain and get it cleaned out. The toilet needs a new flush valve (barely flushed completely unless held for about 20 seconds) and potentially a fill valve due to the age of it, as well as a new seat lid because there’s a missing screw and the lid slides all over. Other than age just simply being a large factor, I think perhaps a focus on quality/integrity of work needs to be considered more by the complex as well. Overall, I’m pleased with the decision to move here and I’d recommend it to anyone looking at this complex.

Bentley green has an awesome staff and a beautiful community they made me feel welcome and made my experience feel like home thanks you guys

Me and my fiancé love it and even my kids we was at our lowest with no where to stay and Bentley Green help us with everything. We love the layout of our two bedroom apartment this the best apartment I ever had.

So far everything's been great. From the price, to the move in and the residents. The leasing agents are always polite and informative and the place looks great.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Needs to be cleaner on the outside. The apartments can use some updating. The customer service is awesome! The ladies in the front office are a pleasure to communicate with.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

It has been pretty good so far. Right now I am enjoying the service I have received and the neighbors I have met. I will have to see what comes into the picture in the future, but the place has been good thus far.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

So far I love it here! It’s very quiet, the staff is very attentive. I haven’t had no issues so far with my unit and I can’t hear my neighbors! Jessica made sure my move went as smooth as possible. I will recommend Bentley green a million times

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Just moved in a week ago, maintenance has been very timely and front office staff is incredibly helpful! Apartment is perfect size and great location.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Great community to live in, close to stores etc making it very convenient. Staff is very friendly and helpful when needed. Have been here 2+ years and would recommend to my friends! :-)

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Jessica and the leasing team were very nice and helpfully since the moment me and my wife walked into the leasing office. Made me feel at home right away! Jessica was very thorough explaining the move-in process, as well as all the other amenities. I look forward to staying at these apartments for a while!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I love it here!!! The space is perfect, the location is excellent for work and shopping!!! The fitness centers are really convenient. Also the pools are super fun!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

So far its been amazing! Sydnee was very helpful and knowledgeable when I was looking for an apartment (she deserves a raise). The location is very convenient and I like that I can walk over to Walmart if I need to make a quick run.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Pretty quiet apartment complex, management is not very helpful but their amenities are pretty good. Good location for shopping or eating out.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

So far it’s been a pleasant experience, my building and neighbors are great! I love the fact it’s really quiet never have any issues with loud music or people.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

It’s been great so far. No complaints at all. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The administration has been wonderful. The best thing about is the location and convinounce to my school.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I love the location but I get absolutely NO SLEEP AT NIGHT! you literally can hear each and every sound from the above apartment. At times i feel like there gonna fall through the roof. Ive always lived on bottom floor in all of my apartments and ive NEVER experienced anything like this. I just purchased ear plugs today to see if it helps, I wont even allow my mother to come visit me because its that awful and she old and needs her rest at night, Maintenance also does not fix things in a timely manner.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

My experience here has not been as great as I was expecting when I was first about to move in. I have been here 2 years now and have had to put in multiple orders for maintenance to take care of things around my apartment and it has been very frustrating at times. The staff in the front office is nice but I don't deal with them too closely. Also, the pools are closed a lot and that's the main amenity that I use. I also have neighbors who are loud and obnoxious at all hours of the night and day and have had to request that they quiet down. It's not a bad neighborhood but I definitely think that the apartments are over priced for the condition and the service and amenities. I do however like the location of the property.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Perfect in everything especially the people . I love it and I’ll stay here until I can buy my own house. Very beautiful experience . Highly Recommended

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Great place to live great location need to fix pool in phase 2. This taking too long. Staff are friendly and courteous. Espcially Jessica & David.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

A little upset on all the things that were not corrected in my apartment before I moved in. However, it seems like a nice community and it is very quiet in my section. I also love the pools and play areas for kids.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

These apartments are on a good side of town . The price fir rent could be better but fir the most part it is a nice place to stay. Very good staff and amenities

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

my experience is very nice, good attention in the oI've been living here for three years and I feel very calm in this place. thanks for your attentionffice, maintenance does a good job and our neighbors are very nice.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Only thing I find is the apartments need updating. Example would be ceiling fans, new appliances, the ways need fixing. Staff is very nice common areas pretty much clean, inside apartments are very old,

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

It's quiet and peaceful... HOWEVER I should have believed the reviews that said there are roaches! I've had pest control out here every week since I moved in. Obviously, the staff (Sydnee) will say anything to get you to move in. I'm disgusted by anything that crawls so it's horrible that I have to live on edge knowing that there are bugs crawling around in my home