Decent rental program, friendly staff, some of the neighbors are not that great but that's anywhere. Overall the neighborhood is conveniently close to stores, restaurants, and local entertainment

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I'm giving Bentley Green Apartments 5 stars because I love this place. I enjoy coming home to a nice and quiet environment. The office staff and maintenance team are very professional and I can't thank them enough.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Have been living here’s about 2 years now and haven’t had any problems! Very friendly and helpful staff along with quick maintenance when needed!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

My experience so far has been great. The staff does a great job here. They are always working on improving and bettering the community. So far I am very happy

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

David is GREAT! This is my first apartment on my own in my entire adult life following a nasty divorce! David was kind and super helpful getting me exactly what I wanted and needed! Thank you!!!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Apartment complex is great, some residents though need to tidy up and stop being lazy when throwing out their trash. Don’t just leave there if it doesn’t go inside bin, pick it up. Specially glass. If for your safety also.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I’ve lived here for 4.5 years. I love my appt and wished that I wouldn’t have to move next year. As my family is growing, I need more space. I live in the 2 bedroom 2 bath Loft style appt. Staff is friendly and always wanting and willing to help.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

This community is amazingly quiet, clean and overall put together. The mail centers are organized and it is very close walking distance to Walmart, chili and a 24 hour laundry mat

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Excellent, beautiful place. Just calm and the maintenance service the best that I have since I move to Florida. The office ladies customer service is the best.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

As I get older, the more important safety & security becomes. Management consistently addresses these issues and responds diligently to resident needs.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I love Bentley green residents , Its so amazing and so lovely the atmosphere is so refreshing and peaceful . the picnic grounds are so to die for. the park is so neat and clean my grandkids love it. I will highly recommend this apartment complex to a friend.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Great location, affordable price point while still including washer and dryer inside the apartment. The walls are paper thin and the buildings are old, but it's what you pay for.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

So far so good, however having issues understanding why some occupants here are walking their dogs without a leash. Makes me a bit uneasy with my pup outside but everything else thus far has been great!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Front office is always kind and willing to help. Also maintenance is alway kind and on time. They always call befor they come into my apartment if I’m not here.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Bentley green apartments is located in baymeadows Jacksonville. It is located next to a Walmart, hotels, restaurants. It is approximately thirty minutes from the airport. Its is a okay place to live.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Going on our third year here and we still love it! Maintenance is always on top of any issues that have occurred. The new parcel service is great!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

It’s a wonderful complex with knowledgeable staff and great prices! Maintenance is quick to get stuff repaired. Patios are covered enough to feel private but maintain a great view.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I enjoy living here. But sometimes other dog owners don’t pick up after their pets and you step in it. Or I’ve noticed way more roaches in my kitchen since my neighbors moved out.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I did not expect the amount of noise from passing vehicles blasting their radios. Even thought they did do some replacement of appliances after we moved in (due to us complaining that they did not work) the kitchen cabinetry is extremely dated and falling apart. We were told they are going to be replacing the kitchens over the next few years but then they would jack up the rent on those units so that is not really a helpful comment. When we moved in there was a large discount on the apartment due to the time of year and length of our lease. If we had agreed to pay what we saw was also being charged for this apartment (over $250 a month more) at other times then we would be extremely upset with our experience, but I am just choosing to believe that you get what you pay for.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Very nice quiet community! Community has several pools and laundry centers also parks for children to play sooooo many accommodations for single persons and full families! Rent very affordable

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

the serivice at bentley green is not only friendly but professional. very great leasing reps and such family oriented experience i recommend this to everyone i know

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Location is good. Price reasonable. I wish that water, sewer, and trash were included like most places. Staff is nice and maintenance is very helpful.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Quiet place, nice pools and gym, friendly neighborhoods on the building. I’m in love with my apartment, very comfortable and outside of look clean and very safe apartment complex.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

i’ve been living in the community for almost 1 year it’s a nice beautiful clean community i love it here not sure if i’m going to renew my lease though it’s kind of expensive

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Good starter home for small families. Friendly staff. Overall, there are some issues with the comfort and quality of the home. though, great area, close to shopping areas