Bentley Green Apartments

1,617 Reviews

4.3

1,617 Reviews

Nico
I like where I live just moved in and the neighborhood already feels like home. Fitness center right across the street and pool is a plus for when I have my niece and nephew I can take them swimming.
Rachel
Love bentley green, the staff is friendly and understanding. I am frustrated that the price keeps increasing, but that's the case for everyone. It's just frustrating when wages aren't increasing and the average person is just trying to survive.
Erin
I love living her. The price going up had hurt, but, I absolutely love this community! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. It's been a wonderful experience.
Kenshayla
I truly dislike the rent increase but there’s an inflation all over the world but other than that the staff has been excellent & any time I have an issue it’s never over 24th a to have rectified!
Cheyenne
Almost 2 years I am happy with the decision I made to move here. My dog loves the water scenery and loves to take his morning walks around the community.
Ashley
We love it here, quiet, close to everything that a small family would need (ie. grocery stores, parks, schools) This is a fantastic location!!
Jocelyn
Staff is very helpful and friendly. I love the amenities provided and our new apartment home. Friendly pleasant neighbors who are very welcoming
Shanteria
I love Bentley Green. The grounds stay extremly clean, the staff is friendly and maintenance moves very quickly. The location is also perfect
Manuel
Great clean community. Near shopping centers. Great friendly helpful staff that makes sure any issues get addressed and handled. Absolutely wonderful place to live.
Antoinette
Just moved in Rosemont met my neighbors they are awesome friendly people there’s a car wash laundry room and it’s right across the street from Walmart dream place so far so good thank you Bently Green