Bentley Green Apartments

4.3

1,368 Reviews

4.3

1,368 Reviews

This community is the #1 in Baymeadows by far!!The most centralized area in Jacksonville, FL. Very convenient, grocery store,, shopping areas etc.....
Thank you I have enjoyed honesty and community is unique and the location is near to all my needs The leasing office is very professional and kindly assisting all to enjoy with high-quality services
Clean, quiet, peaceful place to stay. Love my apartment and the maintenance staff is awesome with fixing things when broken. Property is well kept and office staff amazing.
The BEST place I have ever lived. I love Bentley Green!!!!! Peaceful. Beautiful atmosphere. Great neighbors!! Helpful staff. You couldn't ask for anything better!!!
as i have always said i like the condo. very clean. the office staff very friendly. close to all commerce. affordable price. for now I have no complaints about anything.
Neighbors are friendly if a bit loud sometimes. I'll hear arguments in the parking lot from time to time. I love the geese but the nutria are a menace!
I’ve lived here five years. The neighborhood is pretty quiet but the walls are very thin (I can hear my neighbors every morning). The maintenance staff is very responsive whenever a request is submitted.
Bently Green is a safe affordable community. They are always on top of their games with any maintenance issues that arise. Michael is top-notch when it comes to service. Bently green is fortunate to have him included in their staff.
The area is nice and quiet, maintenance is always prompt and they always fix the problems, I have nice neighbors, I never had any issues using the amenities.
I have lived here only 3 months. The office and maintenance staff are wonderful.. I have to admit not too fond of the place.. especially for the price I'm paying. It's dirty and don't think they did anything to this apt before I moved in except put in new carpet. I have had maintenance here too much for the 3 months I have been here. Although they were minor things which needed attention, I just wouldn't expect it to be every week practically. And things still don't work properly. I know it's an old place, but they need to do some serious remodeling. It is what it is at the moment.. Hopefully it gets better...