I haven't had any pest issues! I feel safe with all of the bright lighting at night. The trash is never overflowing, and I love the recycle options! Parking can be a challenge sometimes because there is no assigned spaces, but I feel safe even when I have to walk to my door. The office staff is friendly, respectful, and helpful. I haven't had any issues with noisy or nosey neighbors. So far, my experience here has been amazing!

An awesome central location on Southside. The pools are lovely and clean. The gym is excellent and has a variety of machines. Maintenance is very quick to respond to any requests. Lovely place to live!

Quite community. Wonderful staff clean pools great gym. Nice park to take the kids and family. We love it here at Bentley green !! Highly recommended!

Just moved in. Still getting familiar. So far so good. I found the recycling bins, met the mailman, Jose. Figured out the pool gates, appreciate the landscaping and efforts to keep the complex looking good

Great community. Quiet and clean. If you are at the community during regular business hours during the week you will see tons of staff members running around making improvements, which is a very positive sign.

Rating 4 stars since it’s an upgrade from my last apartment complex. I like the wood floors, the multiple pools, and the location of the complex. The move in process was little to no problem as well.

I love these apartments. The office staff are extremely friendly and helpful! The maintenance staff are always quick to respond to anything! Any questions I've ever had we're always explained straightforward and thoroughly. I don't have one complaint.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I would recommend this community. It is conveniently located, the staff is friendly and very helpful. I enjoy being her... feels like home.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I love this community and everyone is friendly and respectful. The office staff is always smiling and helpful and the property is well groomed!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Work orders are completed right away. The office staff and maintenance team are very friendly. It's a quiet and peaceful community and I have great neighbors.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

There may have been a few issues in the apartment when I moved in, but it was nothing that the maintenance guy couldn't fix. I really like this neighborhood and the accessibility to everything I need. Would recommend to friends and family.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Sydney and the staff are great. They displayed nothing but professionalism. They worked very hard to help my nephew and me into our apartment.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Staff in front office is amazing and community is always kept clean. I really enjoy the dog park and walking my dogs around the pond behind the pool. The apartment is everything we needed

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I am a 2nd time resident. I moved back in earlier this year and all my maintenance requests have been promptly answered and no issues with anything else.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

This place is nice but the residents who have dogs aren’t really picking up after them, and it’s causing it to smell around my apartment. Hope this gets dealt with soon.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I am so happy to be here. It's going on two years now and I am still loving it here. The staff and maintenance team are amazing. I love the convenience of being close to downtown where I work.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Apartment complex is very noisy and pest control is not kept up with, my apartment was brand new but paint started chipping off in the first week.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Overall, it is an easy community to live in. Since it is an older complex, it is well built and I rarely have issues with noise from my neighbors.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

My first month here has been very fulfilling. Starting my own family, while being apart of this apartment community. The staff members are amazing!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

The rent goes up each time I renew my lease. No new amenities, no upgrades to the apartment. Outside property upgrades but so much more is needed.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Overall experience is 5 stars. Jessica was awesome from when we first walked in was very professional and displayed exceptional knowledge about the community. As we took a tour she was waving to everyone and even stopped to clean up loose litter/trash.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

My family and I have no problems and are sad to have to move due to needing more space as our family has grown. We’ve lived here for 4 years.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

At this time everything is ok. My apartment is one I still enjoy. I would like to have my carpet cleaned and also the outside of the windows cleaned.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

We love our neighbors and the quiet of the neighborhood. Maintenance is super helpful and always available pretty quickly when we need something fixed! Love this community

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Nice quiet apartment complex with a friendly staff and quick response maintenance. This is a great place to live with your pet or family. Easy access to stores and restaurants