Bentley Green Apartments

1,516 Reviews

4.3

1,516 Reviews

Isaiah
Pretty good so far. Glad to be here based off the markets availability. We are in the market for a housebsoon. Until then, we plan to stay here.
Rachael
I love this place. Just signed another year don't plan on going anywhere anytime in the future. The staff is amazing especially Jessica. I love my neighbor my neighborhood. It's quiet and everyone is so nice. Maintenance is always quick to respond.
Maria
Very tranquil neighborhood, never too much noise or disruptions. It is conveniently located next to a plaza with a Walmart and the maintenance plus leasing office super nice.
Norman D.
For six years I have live very comfortable here at Bentley Green Apartments. There has never been any problems. I would like to have a new Refrigerator, because the one I have is Rodent and it makes a lot of noise. Thanks
Verified Resident
Close to everything very convenient lots of space 🙂 and the ladies in the office are very nice and quick to respond ☺️ . Love that I have Starbuck around the corner too and all kinds of foods
Joshua
Dryer doesn't work very well. Apartment is nice, but there are some things that need to be addressed; such as the appliances in general, we're paying 2021 rent for early 2000's appliances.
Holly
Still enjoy living here. They are upgrading the landscape. The parking lots are also getting a make over. Rent is still reasonable. Hopefully it stays that way.
Annette
Very quiet community with new clean gym equipment. The front desk ladies are always friendly and helpful. Its walking distance to all shops connected with sidewalks.
Erin
Love living here! The community is great and live around great people too! Its been an overall great experience thus far. I would recommend Bentley Green to anyone looking for a place to live.
Angelica
I’ve been a resident here 3 years, any time I need something they are always responsible even if there are delays. They communication is there and the team is reliable which makes it worthwhile. Enjoy being a resident.