Bentley Green Apartments

4.3

1,446 Reviews

4.3

1,446 Reviews

Excellent place to live!! We are happy we chose Bentley Green. Staff keep everything clean. We feel extremely safe here. Office staff are great about communication.
Never had a problem here. Clean, close to everything, management is Great. I enjoy the many pools, gyms available to me. and the neighborhood is great as well.
Thumbs up to maintenance team for taking out the time to fix my water leak issue and doing it in a timely manner and as always the community is always quite and the grounds are always kept clean from trash unlike some other communities good going guys
Overall pretty good community. Quiet, but also friendly and the staff every helpful. Only complaint is the car washing station since the water it uses is so dirty that it leaves the car dirtier then it began.
Loved it when I first moved in but now we are Currently battling mold growth on walls and on personal items such as my furniture, hand bags, shoes, and more. Definitely not happy about it and have reported it multiple times to complex - who state they will clean it with bleach and prime the wall with paint. Not helpful. I purchased dehumidifiers that also arenโ€™t helping.
I love my comfy little one bedroom apartment and everything about it. Rich Martin I believe his name was switched out my dishwasher with one that works and also fixed my ac in one go and I appreciate his hard work and professionalism. The only thing I have a concern about is for the life of me my patio screen will not stay completely on for too long and there's always wasps flying around threatening to come in. I wish that would be permanently fixed but overall everything else is great
1 star
We were happy. Things start breaking and not working. They come and 'fix' it. It's not fixed. Was told kitchen light was not a bulb problem. They have replaced the bulbs 5 times. AC stopped working. Came out and replaced thermostat. AC is not working in summer. Message said emergency consisted of AC temp being 80 or above. Ours has been 79-82 for 2 days. Guy on phone said ours did not dictate emergency as it should be 86 or above. I beg to differ. Will not come out til later in morning so what is the point of emergency line? Guess we (pets, hubby and I) will just DEAL til they find a reason to get here to fix it. AGAIN.
The apartment is alright, it's a little small, and could use more pantry/closet/storage space. Since I've moved in i've already killed 5 bugs so that is not great. Also random little things, like leaky faucet, stains on mirror/window etc.
Complex is clean, well-maintained, staff are professional, and not a lot of loud resident noise. Price is fair for the size of the apartment.
I absolutely love it here, the staff is friendly and helpful. My neighbors are nice, and quiet. The amenities are maintained nicely, it's quiet and feels safe. My only concern would be with maintenance, having to put in multiple work orders to fix the same problem, but all in all, I feel at home here.