I have lived here for 3 years and just signed another lease! The staff and management are amazing and do what they can to help with any issues. I felt like I was home the very first time we came to look at apartments. The best thing for me is they allow Huskies! I cant say enough good things about this place so if your looking come check them out!

Quite nice and friendly always finding ways to improve the community.. I would recommend this place to anyone who love peace and quite.. pet friend also

I really like our apartment. It’s very cozy and nice here. I like that we have a dog park on the territory. The only problem I have is really old cabinets which definitely need to be replaced.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Since moving to Jacksonville a few years ago I have only lived in Bentley Green Apartments. I just re-signed another lease so my time here continues!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

It’s been good but the walls are to thin as my upstairs neighbors are kinda loud at times l. The maintenance people are great and friendly. 😊

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Well Maintained. Quiet Neighborhood. JSO Patrols Community At Night. Street Lights Need To Be Maintained Too Many Are Burn Out. Shopping Mall Is Nearby And Has A Variety Of Different Stores To Choose From.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I’ve lived here for about 3.5 years. The location has worked for me since it’s not far from my job. The apartments are old, the walls are thin, and the flooring above me squeaks so I can hear my neighbors. The staff is friendly though and maintained s responds quickly.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

The neighborhood is safe. The location is ideal being minutes from the mall, various restaurants, and grocery stores. The maintainable staff is efficient and timely.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I enjoy living here. The neighbors can be noisy but it doesnt bother me much. The maintenance is relatively quick, and when my upstairs neighbors tub was leaking through my roof, they came within 30 minutes. Front office staff is kind and helpful. Biggest downfall for me is the lack of sidewalks, I'd love to run through the community but its pretty tough with the cars and traffic in and out.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I moved in June 2018 and wanted to wait some time in order to offer my overall feedback. First, the Leasing Office Staff Members are great. Always are there to assist in a very nice way. The apartment I rented is a 1Br, and so far it has been great. I don't have a car yet (as I am new to the area), but the place is located in the middle of everything someone may need. Thanks a lot Bentley Green Management.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

So far so good. On my second month here and haven't had any problems with neighbors or my apartment. People at the office are helpful as well.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I am happy to be a resident here. I dont have any complaints. When ever I have a concern, I tell the office and they address the problem right away.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Very nice and quiet community only issue is parking I think there should be assigned parking sometimes I have to park far away and walk because all spots all full from visitors

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I love my apartment community because everyone I have met is super nice! The office people are amazing and help me with anything I need! Especially when I get packages from home they help me find them!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I've enjoyed living at Bentley Green. The staff is very friendly and helpful and maintenance staff is quick to respond to requests. In the years I've lived here I've never had any issues with crime or car break ins which makes it seem like a safe neighborhood to live in. Overall experience has been positive.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Bentley Green Apartments has been a delightful place to call home, not only is the staff friendly and helpful, but the apartment community is very nice too!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Lived here for a year now glad I made the decision to live here.no regrets.well kept grounds, clean workout room, friendly neighbors, great office staff.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Overall experience has been good so far. Although there were a few communication problems before moving into the apartment. Our walls were not repainted and our water is hooked up wrong. But we haven’t had any other problems and the leasing office has done a good job so far which is HUGE because we all know that leasing offices are terrible no matter where you live.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

The community is very quiet and is convenient to everything. The office staff is friendly and very helpful. I have only been a resident for a few weeks but no complaints so far. Any issues I had so far were addressed immediately.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Family friendly apartment complex! Affordable, clean, conveniently located near everything with great amenities! We moved here from out of state and had a great experience!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I absolutely love living are Bentley Green! The staff is so attentive and sweet! The pools and ponds are amazing 😉 The apartments in phase 3 are very nice!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

The sprinkler system in the evening stinks pretty bad. There are a few issues with stuff around the community (the bathrooms never have toilet paper or paper towels and the gym doesn't have sanitary wipes to clean the equipment) trying to get pest control to actually come out and spray is a challenging task. Overall though it's a fairly decent place to live. Nice views and decent prices. It's also close to everything.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Love the area, love how nice and friendly the employees are, not a fan of the bugs, but it would be worse. Maintenance crew acts fast. No issues with any tenants.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

As my first apartment, this is the best experience I've had. The staff is very nice and helpful. I like the rewards program they have and how the community is so involved. Everything is very easy and accessible and quiet. I plan on staying here for a while.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Just moved in recently but so far has been a wonderful and easy experience. Everything is very convenient to the apartment location. I also really love how quiet the community is.