Bentley Green Apartments
4.23 stars1,109 Reviews

1,109 Reviews

1,109 Reviews

Could do a lot better there needs to be a lot more updates and the roaches gotta go needs mold treatment the vents have a lot of mold ewww and parking is a nightmare
the office made it so easy and quick for me to move in during the Corona Pandemic. It was less stressful and i didn't have to be concerned about where i was moving.
Maintenance is fast at completing orders. It’s quiet for the most part. I dont like the pets or how much money I pay for this kind of apt. But the location is good.
Moving in without viewing the apartment first was a scary step to take, but I was beyond happy with my choice to do so. The apartment is exactly what I needed and more. Although some of the interior is definitely older, the community makes up for it. Maintenance has been super helpful, trash is managed well, only complaint is parking becomes limited pretty quickly. But overall happy
Bentley Green Apartments is a place that’s very family oriented, amenities are so well kept, staff is very friendly and helpful! Thank you for all you do!
Nice place. Great response and great area. We are very happy so far. Have reached out for certain things and were addressed pretty quickly.
Affordable, well maintained community close to everything you need. Maintenance is quick to respond to work orders and office staff work to resolve issues quickly. I have enjoyed my experience living here for the past two years.
We live here about 4 years. Every people very kind. But some time have some thief. One time my car inside was stolen, my ex neighbor can inside was stolen too. Last month my current neighbor car inside was stolen. Other neighbor catch the thief
Staff is always available to help or will point you in the right direction. The parking lot drainage has improved, not as much water to get through to the cars.
Quiet community with great location. Everythingg you could possibly need is either in walking distance or 5 min drive away. Community staff is profession and courteous. COMMUNITY sums the complex up in one word.