I wish our building looked as good as the front buildings. We have a lot of garbage on the grounds. People still refuse to clean up after their dogs. The new neighbors are quiet. They seem very nice.

Pretty good so far. Ive enjoyed the gym and pools. My son loves playing on the playground and the lake in the back is nice. Im glad there is roofing for parking as well.

Overall its been good! I just have a crappy neighbor above that fights with his girl all the time but for the most part everything’s good here.

Very peaceful place to live. I would’ve given 5 stars but other residence need to be informed that they must keep their dogs on leashes. Kind of difficult walking my service dog.

So far so good, we’ve been here for about four months now! Even our big baby of a pit who is scared of everything loves it here and finds himself comfortable :)

It’s been a good experience. I’ve lived here for a little over two years now and haven’t had any complaints. Quiet and peaceful place. Parking is no problem and car ports are a nice addition.

I enjoy living here mainly for the location to shopping and restaurants. I have been living here for 16 years. If there are any issues the maintenance dept. is very prompt and courteous. The staff in the office are always pleasant as well. Thanks, Vickie K.

The people in the office are awesome,. Very friendly. Maintenance guys are ok, a couple are pretty good, unfortunately the guy in charge is obviously more interested in his bonus than really fixing anything.

I truly enjoy living in Bentley Green. The environment is very peaceful, and the complex is very convenient...shopping and close yo work. 👍🏽😀

I have lived here almost 4 yrs. it's quiet and safe. staff is very professional. repairs are done quickly. pools are kept clean. grounds are well kept.

It's been great so far! Very quiet and safe. I really like my apartment and feel as though it's priced well. I haven't used the fitness center yet but I'm excited to because it's beautiful!

Very quite most times.. some nosey neighbors but very relaxed for the most part..I would recommend the complex..but parking is the only thing that is bad around here

Quiet place to live. Pools are clean and maintained. Only issue is when resigning lease the monthly rate goes up a lot without any upgrades to the unit

My experience for the most part hasn’t been all bad. I’ve had no problems over the years with management or maintenance. When I’ve put in a request they usually are quick to respond. My rent continues to increase each year but they haven’t made any upgrades to my apartment.

I've only been here since February been a little struggle for me but they have been working with me. And I thank them for that.. And understanding certain situations in life.

We love it here the staff are the best! We moved here from out of State and Jessica was so helpful and and understanding with everything. If you are looking for a very nice place to live we recommend giving Bentley greens a call.

My move in was awesome Jessica is so nice and helpful it’s so quiet here I love my apartment and everything about it the pools the weight room the lake my apt has a view of the lake and it’s gorgeous

Best staff and location, quite neighborhood, good amenities. Great pool, with a complete gym. I love this place call my house. I’m so happy.

I recently moved in and so far everything has been great. Area is really nice and community is super friendly. My neighbors are quite and everyone is respectful of one another. I feel that I made a great choice moving here.

The Benley Green staff is always so wonderful and helpful with answering questions, offering genuine greetings, and being quick to reply to calls and emails!

Quiet place to live maintenance is always quick to address requests and the neighbors are awesome!! We love it here so much because of the calming nature of the property

Prices are great, David is awesome, nice and quiet. Seeing a lot of abandoned vehicles, and dogs that are banned breeds. Lots of small issues requiring maintenance.

I have had a good experience living at Bentley Green so far. The maintenance is the only thing that could use some work. That’s why I rated 4 stars instead of 5.

the staff is great & understanding love stayin our here in BG. i tell all my friends to move out here ! the location of the appartmenfs is right in the middle of the major business

We love the apartment and location, I don’t like the amount of smokers that live around us. Nothing against them it’s just the patio and parking lot smell like an ash tray.