Bentley Green Apartments

4.3

1,228 Reviews

4.3

1,228 Reviews

Recently started going to the community gym and so far been pleased with the variety of equipment and availability of wipes to clean up especially during these times, the only complaint is I can’t seem to get the stair master to work!
Management Team are easy to reach and talk with. Recently I had a few things that need attention in my apartment, and they were taken care of in a reasonable time to my satisfaction.
Love my neighbors! Love the staff that work here! Everyone is nice and friendly! Love the gym, pool and scenery! The apartments are big and fresh!!! Love my fireplace too!! A+++++
I just moved in and I love it soo far it is definitely better than my last residence very few problems and very quiet. Good community for my child to play with no worries.
The maintenance has be very responsive. The gym inside of phase 2 is always tidy and the parcel pending lockers keep my packages nice and safe!
Love being a part of Bentley Green Apartments. Great Staff Great Amenities Great place to call Home. I would recommend Bentley Green Apartments to anyone looking for a place to call Home
we enjoy living at Bentley Green apartments because the staff is always pleasant and helpful. We like using the amnesties and enjoy the dog park with our pup Cody . Bentley Green is an all around nice place to live
This is my second week here and I love it. The staff in the office were very friendly during the move in process. The community is well kept, quiet and safe!!
The all included in my rent, there are lots of small fees that are added to my rental amount. I feel those were hidden or not fully informed about.
I moved in in November and I have loved it so far! Everyone has been very nice. I love the gym near my apartment as well it is much nicer than any neighborhood gym I have had before.