Bentley Green Apartments
4.23 stars1,039 Reviews

1,039 Reviews

1,039 Reviews

My experience has mostly been good at Bentley Green. The only real downside is that I have been in my apartment for 10 years and am being charged rent for services/amenities/other things that I do not have in my apartment. My carpet and appliances are ancient. I asked if I could move to a different apartment so that I could take advantage of these things and was told that I would need to reapply and pay deposits again as though I don't live here.
Bentley Green staff continues to be amazing and helpful. The property always looks A+, and maintenance is quick to respond. Keep up the great work!
My experience living here has not been bad. The staff is always helpful and maintenance is always quick to respond. The only complaint I have is the construction of the building but the apartments are old. I can always hear my neighbor’s alarm clock and every time my neighbors above me walk the floor creeks.
Living here is great. I never have any issues and if there are they are fixed quickly. Its quiet and calm and is a very clean community and high standards for comfortable living.
1 star
There is constant police activity in this neighborhood, my car is broken into on the regular... we get a lot of letters about stupid things like "move your planted pots or we will throw them away" but overall I think this past year has got progressively worse for this neighborhood.
Been here for 13 months and no complaints. Grounds are nicely kept up, the maintenance responds quickly and efficiently. Staff is very easy to talk to and work with.
Overall pretty nice. Today someone stole our Amazon package from in front of our door...but that won't keep us down. We have enjoyed our living here so dar.far
I have lived at Bentley Green for 13 years. It has mostly been a great experience. I have been very impressed with how they have handled the current situation with Covid-19.
It’s been phenomenal to say the least. The Bentley Green staff is always very welcoming and ready to serve. The community is always in tip top shape, with a calm vibe.
I’m a new resident.... love my place. Great location- less than 10 mins away from work and the town center... my area is really nice and quiet