Pros: -Some of the leasing staff are helpful and nice. -Relatively new fitness center (small though) -Relatively inexpensive Cons: -Most things are not done preventatively. -Only after there’s an issue. If a tree is rotting it’s only removed after it has fallen or you have complained about it for months. -A lot of things in the community are outdated. -When we had gutters on the buildings they never kept up with cleaning them out. There were little trees growing from them. Now we have no gutter systems on the buildings. So, when it rains it’s a mess. -Fitness Center's cable machine hasn’t been working right now months-requested it to be fixed several times. - One of the three pools has been broken for a year. -The mailboxes are broken quite often. Your mail might be laying on the floor. -Need more garbage dumpers and recycling bins.

Pretty good living area. Very quiet community. Ample parking. Maintenance responds very quickly. Helpful staff. Conveniently located. Friendly neighborhood.

Fantastic place to live great service and staff. Close to stores and neighbors are friendly. Kids seem happy playing together,school buses arrives in the complex to pick up & drop off your kid/s. Rent is competitive in the area. Pet friendly enviornment. My favorite the various pools,high speed fiber optics cable /internet up to 1000 mpbs and the two24/7 gyms for your work out needs.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

It's a nice quite place. Close to a bunch of grocery stores and restaurants. Has great amenities and a pretty little lake. I enjoy living here

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Nice clean apt complex staff very professional. Safe to live at ground are very immaculate. Maintenance work very hard and very punctual and professional they know their job the lake is awesome parking is awesome no problems there easy and comfortable living here.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Nice quiet neighborhood. Front office responds to any issues immediately. Maintenance shows ups quickly and is always professional. The dog park is nice and clean as well.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Maintience is sometimes an issue. It took a while for me to get my AC unit replaced. They kept saying nothing was wrong with it. It finally did get replaced after maintience came out severatimes. My electric bill was very high as a result

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Polite staff, quiet neighborhood. Gym is nice and updated. Close to shopping and public transportation. Currently updating pool just in time for the spring!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

This place is falling apart i just moved in and im not happy. Mold rust and small unit for the amount im paying i could go back to northlake at least they upgraded all there units and had a larger space.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Best place I’ve moved to yet. Any issues get resolved fast . Staff is super friendly and for how busy they are, they always have time to listen to your concerns and help in any way possible

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

You feel great when you come home after work and see such pleasant weather in your community !! I shifted here before few days and I’m already enjoying a lot!!!! 😍

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

It’s been great so far the neighborhood is nice and quiet the office staff is friendly a lot of good places nearby such as stores maintenance workers are fast

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Love it here so much quieter and safer than my last apartment complex. People are friendly here also. I have been able to explore the complex and surrounding area.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

great place to stay in. 3 good years in this apartment complex. very quiet and always having friendly property management. no issues at all! 5/5

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

My experience has been quite delightful. My lease agent was thorough and very helpful moving us in. Every small issue that I had with the apt was rectified in great timely manner. I plan to be here for a while. Keep up the good work Bentley Green!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Great place to live! The neighborhood is nice and clean. No loud noise, maintenance makes sure everything is fixed, office staff is friendly, and your close to everything..shopping, beach, malls, and airport.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

We've been here over a year. It is a quiet little place with very good insulation. Maintenance is very quick to respond and we've noticed lots of great improvements just in the short time that we've been here. :)

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I Use to love the apartment complex, "phase 1"However not so much anymore. "Phase 2"The parking lots in the back are to small and cramming everyone in the back of the complex is bad idea. Also my neighbors sound like they are in my apartment half the time. My water smells and the floors in here are weak/ uneven.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I love to live here not just because of the beautiful lake view I have through my window, but it’s a nice condominium and it’s near from everything, Walmart, gas station, restaurants, mall...

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I've not had a good experience the past 3.5 years. The staff are very nice and helpful but maintenance is not. They ruined my floor forcing me to get new stuff that doesn't match. It seems whenever they enter my apartment they ruin something. They left gross wet carpet in my breezeway for a week as it slowly died and stank. I finally moved them myself. They left a washing machine in the breezeway during the hurricane (2 weeks it sat there). Theft. Murder. Noise from neighbors. The apartment was a wreck when I moved in with layers of sand in the carpet, drawing on the walls, old carpet, chipped counters. If I didn't have to stay I would have left 3 years ago.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I mostly enjoy living here. The rent is too high, especially considering the poor maintenance of the amenities. But the location is excellent and most of the staff are helpful.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I still love living here after almost 3 years! It is very peaceful here. Maintenance is on top of any issue we may have. Looking forward to another year.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

It's been a pleasant resident experience. Bentley Green is so close to everything, and you can hop on I-95 or i-295 if need be. Neighbors have been quiet. I feel fairly safe here. Never had any major repair issues other than with the A/C but that's to be expected. The design of my apartment (1bd) makes perfect use of every bit of usable space; no wasted space, no weird angular walls. Overall, my 9+ years here have been enjoyable, and I'm glad I chose Bentley Green.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Amazing first apartment! When I initially arrived in Jacksonville I was nervous about living on my own. Thanks to Bentley Green I’ve felt safe and welcome here.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

The staff here is wonderful and friendly. The neighborhood is very quite and clean. The apartment unit is nice. I am glad that we had move in