It's very nice and clean. At night it's peaceful and quiet. The staff is very friendly. They answered any questions I had when applying for an apartment. The move in was very smooth. It didn't take much time at all since I mostly had everything done prior to the move in daye

I like the community here. Everything gets quiet. I notice that the covered parking all have numbers on them. It would be nice if we had some assigned parking for each unit.. So that there are no hard feelings when someone parks close to their door. I am try to get into this community on 3 separate occasions, I am glad that I finally got a chance to move here.

I’ve lived here twelve and a half years, I feel safe, it’s in a good location and the management and maintenance are responsive, and for the most part it’s a quiet and clean community.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I’ve been living at Bentley Green for seven months now and I have yet to have any complaints. The staff has helped with me with any minor issues I’ve had.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Pretty great, only negative issue is the AC unit having so many problems. And random roaches even though we keep our apartment clean and sprayed

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Process was quick & easy office was friendly & informative. I enjoy the amenities & find the complex to be quite & peaceful. Very satisfied so far.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I have had no problems since moving in. The staff is very friendly and helpful in the office. The complex is clean and well maintained. The dog park is a great place for our fur babies to play. Very easy access to the bus stop, stores and restaurants.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Everything great so far. The staff is really nice and polite and really attentive. The place it's relaxing to live. And the conditions in general are great.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

My husband and I are delighted with the condo. The location is great, the gym is great and the office attendants are wonderful! It really is a great place!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

For us is like a dream coming true living here. The apartment is very spacious and we have a beautiful lake view. We have two gyms literally inside home without paying nothing more for this. Can't forget to say the office crew is very friendly and they are always ready to help us. Thanks Bentley Green for this incredible experience.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I think the complex is perfectly located to many stores. What I wish would change would be the pricing. I dont think 865 for one bedroom with no washer and dryer is too much. Also the entrance to phase three would be more pleasing to enter if the concrete surrounding the Bentley Green sign was repaved. What I like also is how the lights were upgraded by my unit. It looks a lot nicer.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Moving in was a breeze. However the lady at the office the day I moved in wasn’t too helpful. The application process and fees were reasonable as well.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I have lived at Bentley Green for about a year and a half now, and I really enjoy it just as much as the day I moved in. I have only put in 1 or 2 maintenance requests in my time of living here, and they are quickly resolved. The location is great, there are great schools in the area for families with children. Everything is so close, and I love my apartment. The staff here is lively and bubbly, and they are always willing to assist.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

So far so good, I love the prompt response from the off and immediate follow up and confirmation. Multiple trash locations and the overall cleanliness of the entire complex.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Megan was amazing, polite, and clear communication from start to finish. The other office staff was welcoming as well. I live here about 8 years ago. I love the upgrades in my apartment and the community.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Very responsive team. The maintenance crew and front offices staff are very helpful. Quiet and relaxing environment. My only wish is for trash valet.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Love it here. I have lived here for about 5 years. I will be sad to go but as my family expands we need something a little bigger. Staff is always so nice and understanding.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I love it out here! Very nice,clean and it's always easy to deal with the front office. Everyone is very nice and professional. I would recommend these apartments to anyone!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I really enjoy surroundings. The grass, trees and bushes are always trim. Also the office is always kind and ready to help. I especially like Rain. She has been there a long time and is always ready to help.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I enjoy being able to take nice walks. Friendly environment and nice neighbors who look out for each other. Love the location is close to shopping. 😊

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Our community is quiet maintenance is always quick to complete requests to have things fixed. The parks and pools are great for my children and the front office staff is always helpful and friendly.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Good place to live. Quiet and relaxing. Response time of maintenance needs to be better though. Highly recommend Bentley Green to my friends to live here.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

My experience here is great. Nice location , friendly staff and amazing location. The noise is not too loud or too quiet I moved here and got nothing less of what I expected.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

So far, I have been VERY happy with it here! The staff is very helpful, and professional! My neighbors are excellent! Now if we could get block parties going.... Lol... Just kidding / kinda... I really do enjoy it here!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

We just renewed our lease which lets you know we love it here!!! Great atmosphere and great people, I left a 4.5 just because maintenance is a bit slow to get to us but other than that no complaints