I've not had a good experience the past 3.5 years. The staff are very nice and helpful but maintenance is not. They ruined my floor forcing me to get new stuff that doesn't match. It seems whenever they enter my apartment they ruin something. They left gross wet carpet in my breezeway for a week as it slowly died and stank. I finally moved them myself. They left a washing machine in the breezeway during the hurricane (2 weeks it sat there). Theft. Murder. Noise from neighbors. The apartment was a wreck when I moved in with layers of sand in the carpet, drawing on the walls, old carpet, chipped counters. If I didn't have to stay I would have left 3 years ago.

I mostly enjoy living here. The rent is too high, especially considering the poor maintenance of the amenities. But the location is excellent and most of the staff are helpful.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I still love living here after almost 3 years! It is very peaceful here. Maintenance is on top of any issue we may have. Looking forward to another year.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

It's been a pleasant resident experience. Bentley Green is so close to everything, and you can hop on I-95 or i-295 if need be. Neighbors have been quiet. I feel fairly safe here. Never had any major repair issues other than with the A/C but that's to be expected. The design of my apartment (1bd) makes perfect use of every bit of usable space; no wasted space, no weird angular walls. Overall, my 9+ years here have been enjoyable, and I'm glad I chose Bentley Green.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Amazing first apartment! When I initially arrived in Jacksonville I was nervous about living on my own. Thanks to Bentley Green I’ve felt safe and welcome here.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

The staff here is wonderful and friendly. The neighborhood is very quite and clean. The apartment unit is nice. I am glad that we had move in

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I have an upgraded 2-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom and me and my fiancé are enjoying it. It’s bigger than our last apartment and we like the location of the complex. We are both 10mins away from our work and like being so close to the Wal-Mart Neighborhood Store. My only complaint is the noise we hear from our upstairs neighbor.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Awesome place to call Home. Staff is great and very attentive to the residents. I can't think of a better place to live that is so close to everything and convenient.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

My fiancé and I really enjoy living here. The complex is kept very clean and there’s always fun activities taking place around here. The office staff is also very helpful especially David.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I mostly enjoy living here. The rent has increased way too much considering most of the amenities are not well-maintained (gym equipment broken, pools always closed). But it is a great location and most of the staff are helpful.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

The staff works very hard to accommodate the community but there a very disappointing residents in the community that do not consider the Upkeep of the neighborhood because they leave trash outside of the garbage areas.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I love it here and hope we can trip on our lease and stay another year. The neighborhood is super friendly and we have no problems with our neighbors

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Great location near 95 and Southside. The staff is very friendly. Multiple pools, a playground, and tennis court all outside my door. 6 months in and the experience has been great.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I love it here! I renewed for a second year and I wouldn't have no it no other way. I love the location, close to the beach, staff is great, maintenance gets the job done, and you can walk or ride the bus if you don't have a vehicle everything is close.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

At is time I have no problems with the apartment or the surrounding. I appreciate the office staff and how they maintain the property. I do need to call in and let them know that the air conditioners needs serving. But I’m very happy where I am at this time.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I've enjoyed living here for the most part. The office is friendly. The fitness center was remodeled but the pools have been challenging at times by being closed

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

We've had a great experience living here. Maintenance comes and fixes things in a timely manner when needed. The office staff are friendly and great to work with.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

It’s good and comfortable apartments, but it’s a noisy neighborhood. It takes a while to get something done if there is an issue. I like the location a lot.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I have been living here for almost 3 years and I can say is a nice play...its not a luxury condominium but its ok....quite, clean and the staff is super friendly.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Great experience! Property is always well maintained and the office personnel is great! Any Maintenance requests are always filled as soon as possible!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I am very happy living in Bentley Green Apts....the staff members in the front office are super professional and friendly....they always greet you with a smile... I would recommend this apt complex to everyone 😀

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I enjoy the apartments. It's always quiet, when there is an issue it is addressed quickly, and the office staff is very friendly and helpful all the time. The ground are also kept clean and well manicured from what I've seen.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I moved in a couple months ago and it’s great! Cozy area, beautiful lake view, and the staff are super friendly! It’s a perfect little home for my family.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

So far so good. A few minor things need to still get done to the apartment, but overall it has been an excellent experience. I would recommend to others. Thanks!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I really love the apartments I have no major problems except for when it rain. Roaches are big as hell. But other than that everything is great so far here