Bentley Green Apartments

4.3

1,260 Reviews

4.3

1,260 Reviews

Maintenance listendes well and residence tends to be peaceful. Just renewed our lease to stay here for a while longer. The scene is nice and I can always get my same parking everyday
I've been here for 3 months now and I genuinely love it. Everyone in the community is friendly and if there are any issues maintenace is always on the job asap. I am happy to have moved to Bentley Green over other complexes. They keep it very clean and there are a ton of amenities. I will def be here a while.
We love living here! We just decided to upgrade to a larger apartment. David and the rest of the staff has been amazing. We are so excited to keep living here!
We love this complex! The maintenance workers are always friendly and check on us when we are having issues with anything in our apartment. The office personnel are friendly and always make us feel welcome!
I love it here!! The maintenance guys are amazing! They are always around to help out and respond quickly to emergency calls! All the leasing office staff is always willing to help however they can!!
Bentley Green Apartments are the best!! Love the staff, love the scenery, beautiful fountains, beautiful ponds, love feeding the ducks, love the gym, great pools, fun kiddy playgrounds, neighbors are friendly and very peaceful!!! A+
Location, Location, Location!!!!! My commute to work, church, avenues mall, and my favorite places to eat on southside are super close. Location and price are a big deal to me.
Excellent experience, everything gets fixed in a timely manner and it is very quiet. Have been here for three years now and will probably renew another time. Also very close to everything which is a bonus.
Great community. Great office and maintenance staff. Things get done in a timely manner.No issues with neighbors. I have easy access to shoppes, food, highway.
Everything is perfect The staff is amazing and friendly. The location is perfect and everything you need in within 5 miles distance. I highly recommend