Bentley Green Apartments

Our move-in process went smoothly and the leasing office was straight forward and helpful. Thank you Sydney! The complex is clean and we are excited to use the gyms, dog park, and 24/7 gym!
Bentley green has been a good place to live, affordable and safe in the south side area near malls and highways the people in the office are very nice and helpful.
I worked with Jessica, David mostly. Both were absolutely top notch. Apartment is coming along. Not everything I’d want, but certainly very good— it’s clean, but free and everything seems to be working as planned.
My experience for the most part hasn’t been all bad. I’ve had no problems over the years with management or maintenance. When I’ve put in a request they usually are quick to respond. My rent continues to increase each year but they haven’t made any upgrades to my apartment.
Love it here! The property is beautiful. The area is unmatched for the pricing. Can not wait to use the gym and the pool. My screened on patio is awesome.
Overall living experience is great. Maintenance comes on time and early, Nice and clean apartments, stairways, breezeways etc... Office staff is pretty understanding and nice at all times. Very professional.
Upgraded unit is nice. Cabinets are nice. The patio is spacious. The insulation isn’t the best and you can easily hear your neighbors. It’s difficult not to be loud too loud for our neighbors below us because we have pets.
Bentley Green is conveniently located and seems to be trying to improve the resident experience. I like the recent initiative of bringing in food trucks and planning resident activities.
We've had a great experience living here. Maintenance comes and fixes things in a timely manner when needed. The office staff are friendly and great to work with.
Quiet neighborhood. Pest control is good, I have not seen any bugs in my home. Spiders are in the breezeway from time to time. Maintenance is always timely when I have a request. Office staff is nice and helpful! They started doing more community involvement activities that are nice and family friendly!