The neighbors are nice generally except for the family that jumps around till midnight the cabinets are pretty rotted out and the oven fan is falling out of the screws holding it up an water comes through the windows when it rains we’ve addressed these issues with the leasing office and they basically told us it’s our problem... we were here for 1 day so I’m really just waiting for the oven to fall an hit me in the head so I can sue since it’s my problem

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

This place is falling apart i just moved in and im not happy. Mold rust and small unit for the amount im paying i could go back to northlake at least they upgraded all there units and had a larger space.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Don't like having to come up with another way to pay rent after money is in the form of money order and checks made out to location. I knew I was not gonna be able to receive an extension for something out of my control but I had to make an uncall for sacrifice to make sure bill was paid on time without the extra fees which put me in a bind cause management did not hold up to their end of the deal.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Need community events, cookouts and parties. Most apartment communities have best holiday decorations contest, banquets, holiday parties. The activities would inspire future tenants.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Need to be more friendly with the residents. Going to the front office and being ignored or spoken to with an attitude is not a good look. Also need to work on the apartments as a whole. The rent that is paid is DEFINITELY NOT worth it. I will be moving when my lease is up

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I hate it here. The worst place I have ever stayed. Between the staff and their poor customer service skills and the bugs infestation I cant wait to leave. I wish I had never renewed my lease. Only because I am lazy and didnt want to deal with moving but I will since clearly as a resident I am disrespected and gone unheard. Have sent numerous emails to staff regarding issues to them being acknowledged months later. I have called about concerns that were not notated properly and instead of checking the staff, the director Barbara, attempts to tell me I should have followed up. The staff literally has one job and they cant even do that effectively. I have been trying to be understanding and nice about this situation but to have Barbara tell me it is MY fault annoys me and quite frankly makes me angry that someone like her is in management. I am looking to break my lease and I will go to court just to get out of here. The only competent one seems to be Jessica and Leticia(who no longer works here). I am deeply upset that it has come down to this but I pay my hard earned money just like everyone and deserve respect just like everyone else. Will recommend that no one stays here.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

My experience here has not been as great as I was expecting when I was first about to move in. I have been here 2 years now and have had to put in multiple orders for maintenance to take care of things around my apartment and it has been very frustrating at times. The staff in the front office is nice but I don't deal with them too closely. Also, the pools are closed a lot and that's the main amenity that I use. I also have neighbors who are loud and obnoxious at all hours of the night and day and have had to request that they quiet down. It's not a bad neighborhood but I definitely think that the apartments are over priced for the condition and the service and amenities. I do however like the location of the property.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Started out great until a hole in the ceiling formed from the upstairs bathroom. Then the guys who “fixed” it did a sloppy job and everything is stained and gross. They didn’t even pick up anything afterwards. Also not a fan of the maintenance guys who rudely tried to barge into our apartment when I’m in the shower and got angry after finally answering my phone. My dog also wasn’t about that. Not to mention various pet owners thinking it’s okay to let their dogs out off leash. So I have to scope out outside before taking my dog outside. Gave up with various complaints and physical encounters with noise disturbances from our neighbor. Also sick and tired of walking into my apartment everyday after work having it smell like someone’s been hotboxing in it all the time. It takes a lot to irritate me but this place is giving me migraines everyday so I’m no longer a fan.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

The staff works very hard to accommodate the community but there a very disappointing residents in the community that do not consider the Upkeep of the neighborhood because they leave trash outside of the garbage areas.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

So many major maintenance issues (and a couple thefts) in my year and a half experience here. Yes, there were taken care of in a timely manner, however with regular maintenance, rather than regular negligence these major problems wouldn’t have arose in the first place.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

My apartment is very outdated and has bugs the issue has been on going for a while. I pay way too much for how outdated this apt is and for the roach issues!!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Staff members are OK. Apartments complexes need to be fixed up, dishwasher smells terrible, toilets continuously running (annoying), vents were extremely dirty. Therefore alot that need to be fix.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Our landscape doesn't look as nice as where the office apt are or the apt near the road. Why ? the just blow the same stuff around every week & never trim bushes. Also still have a mud problem in the parking lot that has never been corrected.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I've always had a 4/5 or 5/5 experience at Bentley Green but lately 2/5 is the highest I can go. This apartment complex has gone downhill since I moved in years ago. The maintenance is a joke and living here has become disappointing.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Used to be a great place to live. Has seriously declined over the last 2 years. The new management really does not value residents. The people that have been there a while are helpful, however.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

If it wasn’t because of how unsafe this place is and how high we are charged for almost everything, I would give a 5 star because maintenance is great, the frontdesk always tries to help and the apartment, although kind of old, they are well taken care of.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Currently frustrated with the lack of urgency when it comes to concerns. Especially with pest control. I don’t think it’s fair to be charged monthly for pest control when whatever they claim to be doing isn’t working. I spent my own money to rid our apartment AND car of ants that came from this property. It’s ridiculous.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Maintenance and upkeep coukd definitely be better. Recently just had pipes changed now water is coming from the newly installed spigot. Ceiling in bathroom is completely botched. I would expect upkeep to be better for this amount of rent.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

This community used to be a wonderful place to live. Today they entered my apartment and left my door unlocked. I am extremely disappointed.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

It a good place to live at every one mind there own business and it very quit the only negative thing it to get really good parking u have to be home by 630

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Not happy about the continuing bug problem even after having post controll here every Monday. The power keeps going in and out now 3 times in one month, ect...

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

The carpet wasn't new and the cabinets are falling apart . Very poorly put together. The screen on the patio also needs to be fixed (again)

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

When I first moved here 3 years ago I loved it, but I feel its really gone downhill. Shootings all the time, dealing with staff has been less pleasant, maintenance takes longer, the pool was closed by the health inspectors, and the fact that every year we get a huge rent increase. We pay $100 more a month despite the fact that our lease terms haven't changed. Will not be renewing this year.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I've not had a good experience the past 3.5 years. The staff are very nice and helpful but maintenance is not. They ruined my floor forcing me to get new stuff that doesn't match. It seems whenever they enter my apartment they ruin something. They left gross wet carpet in my breezeway for a week as it slowly died and stank. I finally moved them myself. They left a washing machine in the breezeway during the hurricane (2 weeks it sat there). Theft. Murder. Noise from neighbors. The apartment was a wreck when I moved in with layers of sand in the carpet, drawing on the walls, old carpet, chipped counters. If I didn't have to stay I would have left 3 years ago.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

This summer was the worst. The pool behind me has been out of service for five months. Renewed my lease, an additional amenity fee was added. Really! Our 2nd exercise room never has water in the cooler, bathroom, no hand towels and no toilet paper. large.