Bentley Green Apartments
4.23 stars1,054 Reviews

1,054 Reviews

1,054 Reviews

This place is falling apart i just moved in and im not happy. Mold rust and small unit for the amount im paying i could go back to northlake at least they upgraded all there units and had a larger space.
Don't like having to come up with another way to pay rent after money is in the form of money order and checks made out to location. I knew I was not gonna be able to receive an extension for something out of my control but I had to make an uncall for sacrifice to make sure bill was paid on time without the extra fees which put me in a bind cause management did not hold up to their end of the deal.
The neighbors are nice generally except for the family that jumps around till midnight the cabinets are pretty rotted out and the oven fan is falling out of the screws holding it up an water comes through the windows when it rains we’ve addressed these issues with the leasing office and they basically told us it’s our problem... we were here for 1 day so I’m really just waiting for the oven to fall an hit me in the head so I can sue since it’s my problem
Haven't had one of my concerns taken into serious account yet since day one. This arrangement has turned out to be everything I hoped it would not have been in a rather short period of time.
1 star
Quiet place, maintenance is quick. Unfortunately I’ve hated living here since the day I moved in. My neighbors smoke weed all day and my apartment smells like it constantly from it coming through the vents. I’ve made multiple complaints but it continues. It’s also hard to get in touch with the office.
1 star
Need to be more friendly with the residents. Going to the front office and being ignored or spoken to with an attitude is not a good look. Also need to work on the apartments as a whole. The rent that is paid is DEFINITELY NOT worth it. I will be moving when my lease is up
1 star
Need community events, cookouts and parties. Most apartment communities have best holiday decorations contest, banquets, holiday parties. The activities would inspire future tenants.
1 star
I hate it here. The worst place I have ever stayed. Between the staff and their poor customer service skills and the bugs infestation I cant wait to leave. I wish I had never renewed my lease. Only because I am lazy and didnt want to deal with moving but I will since clearly as a resident I am disrespected and gone unheard. Have sent numerous emails to staff regarding issues to them being acknowledged months later. I have called about concerns that were not notated properly and instead of checking the staff, the director Barbara, attempts to tell me I should have followed up. The staff literally has one job and they cant even do that effectively. I have been trying to be understanding and nice about this situation but to have Barbara tell me it is MY fault annoys me and quite frankly makes me angry that someone like her is in management. I am looking to break my lease and I will go to court just to get out of here. The only competent one seems to be Jessica and Leticia(who no longer works here). I am deeply upset that it has come down to this but I pay my hard earned money just like everyone and deserve respect just like everyone else. Will recommend that no one stays here.
1 star
There is constant police activity in this neighborhood, my car is broken into on the regular... we get a lot of letters about stupid things like "move your planted pots or we will throw them away" but overall I think this past year has got progressively worse for this neighborhood.
I've always had a 4/5 or 5/5 experience at Bentley Green but lately 2/5 is the highest I can go. This apartment complex has gone downhill since I moved in years ago. The maintenance is a joke and living here has become disappointing.