Berkeley House

I love this apartment complex, and it has been the best one's that I have ever lived in! The staff is friendly, cleanliness is amazing, location is the best in town, and maintenance is really kept up with.
I love living at Berkeley. The resident events that they always have are so great (: It would be nice if the printers actually worked & there was more staff at the front office.
Love the staff and maintenance and everything about this place! It’s so nice, pretty, and spacious! It’s also nice to have garage parking and be so close to campus.
Living at Berkeley House has been awesome. It’s always clean and the staff is always helpful and kind. It’s been a great experience and I’m glad I am living here again next year!
I like all of the events they put on every month. I do believe the rent is pricey, but the amenities are nice. I wish the coffee machine was accessible outside of their office hours :(
Berkeley House doesn't take care of issues efficiently. It's right next to the train which is also an inconvenience. The parking lot is overfilled and there's no room for those who pay to park.
Great place to live! Amenities are great and they keep everything for clean. Pet friendly and a good neighborhood. Close to campus and has a private shuttle to campus!
I love how many events we’re having in December and the amount of items sold at the marketplace. One thing that needs improvement is dog owners picking up after the dogs. The bike rack closest to the gate and to the left of the parking garage is covered in dog feces. When it rains, it becomes mushy.
My main complaint is just my peers. They can be loud, leave trash outside, and run through the halls. But the place itself is good, just expensive if you are coming in as a one bedroom.
I feel like this is a great place to live but it is very expensive. I would hope that the new management will price this apartment complex better.