Fantastic staff! Everyone is always so nice and helpful! Love all the giveaways and free food! Would be nice to have some gluten free options!

It’s been amazing experience living here. They made immediate move in such an easy and quick transition. The ameneties this place has are un like other complexes.

Overall, it's pretty good. The community is quiet for the most part. The internet is pretty reliable. The only thing I don't like is how small the 2-bedrooms are, the dog poop on the sidewalks, and the gates being open 70% of the time. Also, the ventilation in the unit is not good. Things don't dry, things get moldy.

Very friendly staff. They’ve always been there to help with any request. Quiet building and clean as well. Good place to be at while you’re here

The Berkeley house is very clean and well maintained! All of the staff are very kind and helpful, so touring was a breeze. I just signed my lease to live with friends who are resigning because they love this apartment so much!

I really like it, just wish that for a floor plan where we all pay the same, the rooms are the same size. The gym could also use a functioning cycling studio

Great place to live. Good friendly environment with great staff. Lots of community events and stylish apartments. Train can get loud and the parking should be free.

Great place. Expensive but definitely getting your moneys worth. Train can be very loud but it doesn’t bother me anymore. Everything is clean.

Berkeley house is a great place to live. They have upgraded amenities and excellent staff! Anytime I have a maintenance request, they respond in a timely manner.

Reply from Berkeley House

Love the location and amenities here. Would recommend to a friend. The starbucks machine comes in clutch and the study rooms help out a lot when evans is packed!

Reply from Berkeley House

Nice, clean apartment. Community is nice, only complaint is the grills, half of the time it is out of propane, and they only keep propane in one grill, which does not work properly

Reply from Berkeley House

This is a amazing place to live. The management team is really nice and helpful. The apartment complex is overall clean. The only problem I have is with the gate that remain open, because I think someone ran into it. I’ve lived in 4 different places in college station and this is overall the best one.

Reply from Berkeley House

I wish the water was hotter on premises. There also needs to be more secure parking fir residents; especially on game days where non- residents are parking on apartment grounds.

Reply from Berkeley House

The apartment complex is very nice and modern. The first time I toured it a fell in love. This is the perfect place for a college student to live. It is also very close to campus.

Reply from Berkeley House

The staff is very helpful and accommodating through the leasing process and tries their hardest to understand all aspects of leasing from a renters point of view. Very excited to live here!

Reply from Berkeley House

Love this complex! The staff is so kind, the facility is one of the nicest in College Station at an incredible price, and there are many opportunities to meet your neighbors are Berkeley House events. Plus, we are very excited about the new shuttle to campus.

Reply from Berkeley House

Fast maintenance! Good energy staff! Coffee at the front desk is so good especially when running late. The study rooms are big and always open. The pool is nice and the chair float on the water so that is fun! I have no complaints about living here! Everything has been great!

Reply from Berkeley House

Berkley is a very nice and clean residence. I do plan on living here my senior year of college! I always get so many compliments when people come over

Reply from Berkeley House

i like it here a lot tbh! the only thing i would change are the gates. the other day i was going through one and it hit the side of my car and scraped the paint off on my car.

Reply from Berkeley House

Lovely place to live! Love the Starbucks fresh coffee machine and the staff is super friendly! The rooms are a great size and have nice sinks and a bath and a shower.

Reply from Berkeley House

This place is great. I like how close the weight room is. It’s also awesome having a Starbucks coffee downstairs. It helps a lot when you can get one of those and go study like 20 feet away.

Reply from Berkeley House

Overall the Berkeley House is a great place to live, close to campus and stores. I really like how modern and nice it is and that is why I chose to renew my lease!

Reply from Berkeley House

My experience at the Berkely House has been excellent despite the fact that the train is pretty loud and the windows are thin. But, overall the experience is good.

Reply from Berkeley House

I’ve really loved living at the Berkeley, the front office people are always so nice and helpful when needed. It’s an overall amazing apartment complex.

Reply from Berkeley House

I like the quartz countertops in the kitchen and the subway tile in the bathroom. We did get a randomly assigned roommate one week before move in so that has been an unexpected hurdle as he is a very odd person but I am making the best of it.