Berkeley Place Apartments

Amazing community; the community events are top notch and the staff is extremely helpful. Maintenance is quick and the amenities are super great too.
Maintenance could be improved, but I love the amenities and the ample amount of storage they offer! The neighborhood is lovely and I like how there are a lot of parking spaces.
Good community in university city with good surrounding to live!! Around 2 miles to hospital, Indian groceries and most companies and mall!!
I really enjoy my updated apartment. The amenities being closed still is disappointing, and the basketball goal is broken now too. The mail room was getting overcrowded and messy as well, but is starting to clear up. Maintenance has always been very helpful here which we appreciate. My roommate and I also love the events put on at Berkeley!
This is really a great place ti live and the staff has been great. Nice and quiet. The grounds are well maintained and I have no complaints
Overall good experience. Can't complain too much. There was an issue with packages being left in the package room on the floor and the lockers we pay for not being utilized but otherwise not too bad.
I like my apartment it’s in the back of the property and it’s very quiet. I would like it if they had more garages for the ones that would like to have one
Berkeley Place has been a great apartment complex to live at. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, especially while completing the leasing process. The location of the apartment complex is great and is easily walkable to multiple restaurants and a great walking path. My only complaint about Berkeley Place would be that the apartment that you get can look much different than the one that they show you. I thought all the apartments would be completely renovated like they show in pictures but my cabinets are old and really worn and my kitchen appliances are also in poor condition.
Located at a beautiful residential area,Privacy and friendly neighborhood. Good location having greater amenities and grocery, pizza shop, car cleaning available.
It has been overall good with minor neighborly noises. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The grounds and pool are maintained and clean frequently.