Great place to live apartments are very nice and staff is very helpful. Grounds are well kept and amenities are great. Better than any apartment I have lived in before.

It was an amazing location and all the places are within reach. The community is good and clean with all the amenities in place. They have amazing security locker system for the mail deliveries

I love it! Convenient and quiet! My apartment is new and the amenities are great. Lilith, my dog, loves the dog park! Plus, the front office dog is one of my favorite things about living here.

Berkeley Place has been so great since moving here! The staff is extremely helpful, the neighbors are polite and courteous, and the complex itself is always clean and tidy! 10/10

I am moving down from CT and everyone in the Leasing office is so helpful. Mary especially helped me so much and was always in contact with me. She answers my million questions even if I already asked them. So far so good. It’s a great environment.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Nice and well maintained community. Moving process was smooth and easy. Good activities and events for community people. Great location with safe neighborhood.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Just relocated to the Charlotte area and the Berkeley team were so helpful. The team ensured a smooth and easy move in. They were always available and truly helped to alleviate some of the stress I encountered during my move.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Functional staff are execellent. Maintenance request gets completed very very fast. Community is good with all the amenities required. Only issue is the people living upstairs creates stomping issues. They are stepping very hard on the floor which periodically annoys and top of it they have kids constantly running which makes vibrations downstairs. Overall, recommended to all!!!

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Nice place to live. The management staff were friendly & efficient. If I had any questions, they were answered promptly. From application to getting the keys, the process was fast & easy.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

I’ve only been here for a month but so far this place is great. It’s a nice step up from my last apartment and I plan to be here for a while

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Would love to give 5 stars but we had a few issues. Staff is wonderful! However we had water leaking into our living room and other maintenance issues since we've moved in

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Facilities are good.maintenace is not so good.community events are nice.office staff are helpful.good place to stay.security is good.maintenance staff are very rude

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Great place to live... Love the apartment hate the parking lot. Needs some side walks. Love nest in home and all needs are quickly addressed.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Amazing place to live!!! Everyone is so nice and the front office is outstanding! I am so glad I decided to sign here, I love my new home!!!

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

The apartments community seems very nice, however there were several issues before and after we moved in. Signing the lease online was very difficult as the website was not functioning, and one staff members tried to make us pay the application fee a second time. After moving in and submitting the inventory sheet we were told maintenance requests would be made for the issues we had, however after waiting a week we finally submitted our own requests because nothing had been done. Within a month of moving in we had a flooding issue from the AC.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Everything has been great so far living at Berkeley Place. No complaints. The staff is super friendly. And I love all of the resident events.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Building community is really nice and office staff are great. I love the Wednesday work out and the tennis court. Pool is really nice and it has gated entrance.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Friendly staff and grounds are well maintained. Community is quiet and we feel safe here. I love the amenities including trash pick up service and the car vacuum station. The office always has a cup of coffee available for the days I’m running late.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Community looks fabulous. Leasing office is very helpful. They helped me get great deals and find the best apartment for me. Moving in very soon

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Most staff are very helpful while others don’t seem to care or make everyday life more difficult. Main concern is the lack of security and with all the break ins and robberies, management does not seem to care when I bring up my concerns about the lack of safety. Ridiculous!!!

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Leasing people are cooperative and explained on everything. Community has latest equipped fitness center. Apartment units have no carpet in rooms

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Moved from FL, and I have to say Madison and Mary were both so helpful. There were some smaller issues with our move in date but they helped rectify immediately. Great customer service!!

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

I instantly fell in love with these apartments when I viewed them! I love that they give you an uptown feel with the vinyl flooring throughout the apartment and stainless steel appliances. The leasing consultants are super friendly as well, which is an added bonus!

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Location is perfect. Meets most of the amenities that I need!the grounds are kept up very nice. The gym is awesome. Love having the extra storage. Nice community events.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

I’ve enjoyed living here so far. They have held a lot of fun community events! One thing they need to work on is refilling the dog trash bags.