Berkeley Place Apartments

4.2

4.2

It’s been nice living here. The location is great for everything you need, from shopping to car services. The management staff is nice and friendly and had events for residents (before pandemic). They try to keep community nice and clean.
It was great place to stay here. Nice neighbourhood. schools, hospitals, groceries close by. The maintainance staff is super quick to respond
My only problem with this apartment complex is that maintenance doesn't follow up with you like they said they will. I've had many maintenance appointments where they said they will come back to actually fix the problem and they never do.
The aparpment is very nice, the neighbors are quiet, the only problem i have is the dryer has been broken since i moved in, other than that its a great apartment.
I just relocated from CT as of March 20th, and I was looking for an apartment. I came across Berkeley Place, and spoke to Baz. When she heard my dilemma she went into action by calming me down and giving me hope. Long story short, I moved in the 20th and all worries of being homeless are gone!
Front office is very nice, accommodating, and positive. Really enjoy the Floorplan. Parking isn't too much of a problem. And the location is great. Some of the outside maintenance could use a touch up and, though I understand why, the fitness center hours are a bummer. However, there are a lot of other convenient amenities that quite nice such as the dry cleaning lockers.
So far the customer service from all your staff members have been excellent. I was please with how friendly and easy they made it to apply and answered all m y questions
Great experience. almost a year and planning to renew the lease again for again 10-12 months. Nice patio and storage unit along with other things
absolutely love these apts very spacious, quiet , safe nice area office staff very professional, kind and friendly .. Price is a little high but worth it . I love the location, very close to most everything we need to be around but parking must improve please!
I love my large porch, quiet community, and some of the updated features and washer/dryer in the apartment. Really hoping to be allowed to use the gym as needed and less restrictions on community amenities soon though.