The staff are absolutely wonderful and helpful with figuring things out. They respond accordingly and in a timely manner when you have questions.

LOVE LOVE LOVE living at Berkley Place. Amenities are great. Apartments are beautiful. Great Customer Service from the guys in the front office.

It is great community with good amenities and renovated too. I liked the swimming pool and gym, they have classes as well. It is suitable for family.

The move-in process was quick and easy. A great place to live and enjoy life. The staff that’s in the leasing office and caring and willing to get the job done!

We love our apartment and the amenities at Berkeley Place! We like the updated style, big porch, and modern kitchen. Overall, the community has been quiet and friendly. I also enjoy all of the events put on for residents.

Apartment rents are very high.the security is good.office staff doesn’t listen to our concern.amenities and the community events for the residents are very nice.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Living here is just like living at your home with all the comforts and amenities you need. It is one of the best community to live in north Charlotte. Smiles😀

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Love being part of this community. Love the pool, fitness center, and now especially the package lockers. Very pet friendly for muni 2 dogs with a dog park and pet spa.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

I have a 3yr old kid and it’s natural for kids to run and jump around the house. The people staying downstairs have a problem even if she runs or jumps at 5pm in the evening when it’s sunny outside and I can’t take her out. Even on weekends daytime they have a problem if she is running around. Why do u lease the 3rd floor to families with kids at all?

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Good place to live clean and great office staff I live her for like 4 months any problem that I’ve had the office staff have been on top of it

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

My first month of living in Berkeley Place has been pleasant. Everyone has been extremely nice and neighborly. Excited to see what’s in store for the future!

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Very friendly staff and everything is very well maintained. Loss of Star is due to poor sound deadening of main door (at least for my unit) and lacking gym equipment. Good on them for having one though

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

The place is lively and has many kids . My kids are having fun time here. They make leasing online which makes the moving inn easy. Leasing people are very friendly

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

A nice community with good facilities. The management team organize a lot of community events and give residents a chance to get to know their neighbors

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Great experience for the past few years, as the apartment lies closer to work. Have been able to gel with lots of friends within the locality.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Spacious hall and bedrooms with good ventilation. Overall it is good with pleasenet environment and downtown experience. I like nest and security system

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

So far it’s been an easy move for me. Coming from South Carolina, I’ve had to do everything by phone and email and I have zero complaints. The girls have been nice, responsive, and super helpful. I’m so excited to start my new life at Berkeley.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Moving here has been a good experience so far. I came from student housing and things there were extremely unorganized. The staff at berkeley has been nothing but helpful with answering all of my questions, and our maintenance order was completed the same day we placed it. I’m excited to see how this year goes!

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Staff was very nice and helpful in helping us move in and make sure we had everything in order to move in. Communication was very good making everything we needed clear and easy.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

The application process was super easy and the staff answered all of my questions and also kept in good conduct with me about the leasing process. The apartment was in great condition upon move in and the complex is well maintained and very peaceful.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Great place to live. Friendly staff in the office that makes you feel like family. The events help make everyone feel included. The amenities are also great.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

Apartment infrastructure are good. Security inside the community has improved. Maintenance team very supportive..any issues getting resolved at the earliest.

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

I haven’t even moved in yet but I am already so pleased with how smoothly everything has gone! I’ve been searching all over Charlotte for a new place to call home. This place seems to have the most bang for your buck. The office staff has been amazing! They have answered EVERY question without delay & called to check up & make sure I didn’t need any assistance. So far I’m extremely impressed & can’t wait to move in

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

I moved in not to long ago and so far the experience has been so amazing they have a lot of cool events. I love the price of rent and the amenities

Reply from Berkeley Place Apartments

I like Berkeley place-apartment becomes of it’s awesome location, so many shops are nearby. Berkeley maintenance facilities are also very good.