Berkeley Place Apartments

Great apartment. I was told originally there was no carpet which turned out to be not true in the bed rooms, but was happy they seemed at least new. Sometimes have a hard time contacting the apartment office, but Ill assume its due to covid.
Clean and maintained community. Good space for morning walk. Good amenities such as tennis court, play area for kids, gym, parcel room, swimming pool.
Good location and very good neighbourhood, amazon locker service and good maintenance team. Staff is really good and help full, good amenities specially tennis court.
This is an AMAZING community. The thing that really sold it for me were the apartment is Clean, Quiet and Comfortable. Well organized safety lockers for the items ordered online so that there won't be any theft. We love to walk around the community. We are current residents and moved in a few weeks ago. Beautiful apartment, everything we needed, lovely layout. The staff in particular do a phenomenal job at maintaining the property and ensuring the residents are pleased. Lawson & Danielle assisted us, were there above and beyond which was of great help. The cherry on top is we have Ashleigh & Gavin who organize 3 events every month for the tenants and are still doing virtual events in the COVID-19 pandemic and kept us engaged. So far delighted with the property and the services. I would recommend this property any day!!
awesome people, good building. all the amenities are brand new, and it’s clear that security is very important to this community, which I really like.
The neighborhood is very quiet and all of the community staff members are friendly. The only thing I do not like is my upstairs neighbor is very loud in the morning :/
Cool atmosphere because of tress. Facilities are good. Maintenance staff are in nature. Playground is big. Swimming pool is clean all the time
Just moved in with the help of Marvin! He has such a great vibe about him that my husband and I felt so welcomed. Thanks Marvin! Our apartment is perfect.
So far great place. No complaints. The apartments are nice and so are the amenities. It is also near the best Italian restaurant in town and is right near campus making living and commuting easy.
Overall a good experience however there are always ways to improve with making sure breezeways are cleaner and safety with malfunctioning of the gate