Berkshire

4.6

4.6

We have struggled with the move in process a lot, dealing with having to really clean for days from the previous residents, along with some pest issues that should have been taken care of before we moved in. Pretty disappointed as last time our stay here was pleasant, now dealing with this has just been a bust.
We have loved our time here! My dad, myself, our cat and our dog love our home. Jersey our dog loves to take trips to the dog park to run and chase her ball, Griffin our cat loves to watch the birds and squirrels from his windows. Dad and I love that we are a short distance from any convenience we could ever need.
Love the location. The staff & maintenance are great!! Just need updating, less maintenance flooring. Also, love the kid & pet friendly atmosphere.
We have loved it here at Berkshire! We were worried about finding an affordable place that would accept our whole family, including out two giant fur babies, but we found it here! The community has been great been great and the location has been a huge plus as well! It will be very hard to say goodbye whenever the time comes!
Natalie in the office went above and beyond to accommodate my needs while moving in. She is professional and able to be personable even during a time where human interaction and contact has to be from afar. She sold me on the apartment after our first interaction.
Been great so far, had almost no problems. Just a problem with our mail key, but they got it fixed right away, very prompt maintenance and very nice staff!
My family and I have been here over 4 years and love it. Great location, nice neighbors, wonderful resident events, and maintenance responses quickly.
Extremely happy and content living here. Good neighbors, management and maintenance. "Super group of people." Thank you for all your assistance.
My husband and I continue to love this community. The office and maintenance staff have always been outstanding and made sure all of our issues are taken care of! They know us by name is an added perk.
Having not lived in an apartment complex for years I was amazed at the friendly office staff. I felt like I'd known them for a long time. Moving in my neighbors immediately came by to introduce themselves - even to my dog!