Its lovely living here. The neighborhood is really nice, a lot better than our previous apartment. It's spacious, so there's a lot of room for our cats to run around. The only problem I can see is that there are some minor damages to a couple things, but nothing too serious.

Over a year of living here and still loving it. The neighborhood is great for kids. We love having the dog park for our pup. Office staff is great and maintenance is very helpful.

Very nice place. Front desk is very helpful and respectful. Everyone around me are nice and never make a whole lot of noise. Haven’t had any problems since I moved in.

The neighborhood community and community within our city community parallels excellency = shopping (reward points), entertainment, and current amenities.

Our experience at Berkshire has been great for the most part. Applying and move in was great. The staff were very helpful, and we love the community we live in!

Nice location, close to alot of stores and restaurants, but still has a quiet neighborly feel. Friendly staff and maintence is extremely quick.

This place has been great! To helping with the A/C to just being really great with me & my family. Love that they have little get together for every one in the apartments

Love the place so far very comfortable living. Love the gym it has and the dog park is awesome for my little pup. I definitely would recommend this to family and friends

It's been a great staying here..Everything is close by. New market square is right up the street.Its close by the I max which makes everything convient

We love Berkshire! It is a wonderful community with a very friendly staff! We love living right next to the bark park and the play ground. And it is in a great location.

We love living at Berkshire! The staff is very friendly, and the maintenance men are swift to show up. Berkshire is in a safe part of town, with lots of businesses around.

I like Berkshire for the friendly staff, the workout facility is very clean, convenient, and quiet. The neighborhood is fairly quiet and easily accessible to my vehicle.

Community is good, staff does not have an on premise presence, too many fliers on doors which could be better use of resources and more green as an email. Maintenance in units more than I have ever experienced before would like them in my unit less ie multiple inspections at one time with a better time frame as I have noticed missing items and have heard stories about Tim having sticky fingers. We once already found medication and over $100 in cash missing. Grills should be maintained and cleaned by maintenance on a regular basis as I spend 20 minutes cleaning before each use. On that same note the grill by dog park has no gas meter to tell the propane level which leads to it shutting down mid grilling as well the gas is not changed for up to a week after being emptied. We had a dog poop issue for a few months it now seems to have improved as doggie bags are back but it was disgusting for awhile. Rent increased of $40 to renew although standard does not encourage long term good residents. Also when replacing appliances it is not usually good to replace with a used one though helpful for bottom lines it already has a higher failure rate. I have industry knowledge and so I know it's a little nitpicky but honest. Still overall it is much better than a lot of complexes and communities I have seen and lived in.

The Maintenance crew have saved my life. They hire skilled professionals that actually know how to work. The office staff are sweet and understanding. Love our neighborhood. Never had any noise complaints.

Enjoying living at the shire so far. Nice community that is extremely pet friendly. Staff has been attentive and helpful. Neighbors are nice as well

We have been here for almost two months. And its good. Nice people. The grounds are kept up nice. And the staff is very helpful. And close by to stores. And thats good since i dont drive. Its a short walk

So far so good. I love the response on maintenance requests. Very friendly neighborhood. Staff is super nice and it's close to a lot of restaurants and stores.

I love living here it was the best choice i made when selecting my new home for me and my family. They had our apartment all ready for us in a quick manner and also was quick to fix small things we did found wrong which i appreciated.

Staff is very welcoming and helpful. Move in process is quick simple. Apartment is in excellent condition, really hot water and freezing ac.

I love how quiet it is! I love how maintenance is very helpful and the ladies in the office are super nice. Everyone cleans up after their dogs so you have have to worry about stepping in poop. Overall love living here.

So far its not bad. Few things need fixed. And we need new carpet down stars. I feel that we pay over 850 a month they should replace the carpet

Like living here. Feel safe and secure. Apartments are kept up nicely. Maintenance is always quick to take care of things when necessary. Jessica is awesome!

Berkshire is great! The neighborhood is nice and quiet and I love all of the closet space we have in our two bedroom. If you're an animal person, they'll let you have whatever dog or cat you want and as someone who doesn't have pets, I never notice any droppings.

I am very pleased with this apartment complex. It is very nice and quiet and we never have problems with our neighbors. I would definitely recommend others to live here.

I used to live here several years back. It looks like they have cleaned up alot of the apartments. The staff is nice and willing to help so that's a plus.