The staff here is great! Whenever I have a problem they get here super fast to make sure it’s resolved. The whole neighborhood is great, and my dog sure does love the “bark park”.

The staff is amazing. Maintenance is quick and very helpful. Move in was easy and the neighborhood is great! Hardly any noise and great being close to new market!

The staff at the berkshires have been very helpful and accomadating. We recently put in a request to transfer to a larger unit and they have made the process so easy!

Well maintained, though I asked multiple times to replace/repair security stairwell light and it hasn’t been done. Neighbors and I use our own outdoor light in our area. Other than that, neighborhood is nice, community is taken care of, residents in my area are happy—which reflects they are taken care of.

Had a great experience with staff member and was completed in a very timely matter. Whenever I call with a problem I never have to wait very long. Dwight always ask if there is a lot of cold coming into the door etc. he seems to go beyond what he is sent to do which I as a resident appreciate. I am very very young and he always treats me with respect.

I have always enjoyed living here, as well as our pets. We have help with any service requests we need in a timely fashion, and the staff are great.

Great place to live. Things gets fixed when they are broken and fixed fast. The staff is friendly. My children likes living here. The basketball court and the playground areas are nice to have

Berkshire has been an amazing place to live. Great staff and property. Whenever we had an issue, they were quick to resolve it. They seem to really care about their residents.

My family absolutely loves living in this community. We have beautiful scenery, all the amenities we need and the best maintenance crew! They are always available if we need something.

Very great staff and maintenance is always helpful and swift to respond! I feel very safe living here, and the area is perfect for our needs.

Feel safe here but too many big dogs that people have a hard time controlling. Also apt. Is very cold. Bedrooms face North and it is very drafty and cold. Put foam weather stripping in window and doesn't help

I have made friends, I enjoy my apartment tremendously, I am close to everything and I couldn’t be happier here if I tried. All the staff and management are more than helpful and very very nice in every situation I had with them.

Great neighborhood, just a few minutes walk to Sunset Park. Minutes from shopping, grocery, food, and much more. Staff is great, maintenance is wonderful.

Berkshire complex is great for those that like a quiet family oriented complex. If your family is starting out, has been divided or your family is man's best friend, this is for you. The complex has a convenient bus pick up for the Maize schools or Wichita transit system. Berkshire is pet-friendly for our furry companions with a dog park. The management and maintenance are A+. Give this complex consideration if you are looking for a home in NW Wichita.

I have always wanted to live in the Berkshire community. This is a wonderful place to raise a kiddo great school district and location. The staff at Berkshire makes an effort to remember your name as well as make you feel like part of a community by planning events for all ages. This week we will be having a fall party with actives for the kiddos as well as a fun time for the adults. I wouldn’t want to live in any other apartment community in town. 

Just moved in. The community is pretty great so far, nice quiet area, friendly people all around. And great staff. My family and I are looking forward to calling Berkshire home

I absolutely love it here! Such a great community! And if something goes wrong, they always come out that same day to insure the issue gets fixed!!

We have lived at berkshire since july, and absolutely love it. The staff is very on top of everything, office is very friendly and maintenance is quick and efficient.

It's peaceful and the management and matinence staff is helpful and quick. The environment here is more than we expected. Having everything you need within a short distance is very helpful.

Again, great neighborhood. Love the dog park and equipment included. Great to practice with my aussie. The breezeway is always so cute and inviting. The fitness center is pretty good. Wish the volleyball wasn't right next to water. Hope youre good enough to not hit the ball in there lol.

The community is very nice and quiet. The apartment is very spacious and very homey feeling! I love that it is dog friendly. The dog park and the gym are great add ons to the complex!

I really enjoy living in the Berkshire community. It is fairly quiet with the exception of my next door neighbor but for the most part it is a wonderful community.

Have had nothing but a positive experience living here. I'd recommend it to anyone and have done so to several friends! Love the great location and maintenance is great.

Love this place! Perfect for pet parents and animal lovers! The best place I have ever lived in! Management is so helpful and everyone is amazing!

Berkshire is a great place to live. Staff is friendly. Neighborhood is quiet and clean. Maintenance answers your needs in a timely manner!! Thoroughly enjoyed living here.