Berkshire

4.6

4.6

Mauricio
1 day ago
Ash (my dog) and I moved in Jun 01,2022. Having lived and worked at other apartment complexes in Wichita and growing up in apartments in NYC,this is hands down one of the best experiences I've had. Property is well maintained, staff has been incredible, great neighbors, and excellent location with access to just about everything you'd need. Very happy so far and would definitely recommend this property to friends and family.

Giana
So far so good. We have been here only 2 days. Have met some of our neighbors. They are so nice. Everyone greets us with a smile and introduces themselves to us. Natalie is always sweet to us.

Rebekah
Great place to live. It is nice and quiet and comfortable. Management is knowledgeable and friendly. Grounds are neat and tidy. Close to many restaurants and entertainment.

Madeleine
Great location to live in and beautiful scenery around the complex ! Decent amenities to use at the facility, with nice and friendly staff and neighbors.

Jared
I have lived here for almost 5 years. I have enjoyed my overall experience with the maintenance and office people here. Wish there were more amenities offered but I do still enjoy living in the apartments. I really like that I can have my own parking spot.

Toni
Everyone was so nice. There were some problems with the apartment, but the leasing office took care of them right way and that’s all that matters.

Jessica
Berkshire has been a great place to live. Staff and maintenance are always great to work with and quick to respond. Plus side is they accept all breeds and sizes of dogs.

Mary
Life at the Berk is laid back and quiet. It is up to the Resident to get involved with the monthly activities they provide a chance to meet other residents. I enjoy living here. As I start my 11th year, I look forward to meeting my new neighbors. Turnovers around me don't happen frequently.

Pearl
Friendly staff and a great neighborhood. Maintenance is typically fast to respond to calls. I've lived here for 10+ years and still enjoy it.

Jane
Love my apartment however not so pleased with getting a handicap parking spot established. Also getting the doors placed across the Landry area. Took residence on 5/17 told doors were ordered but still have not been installed as well as no parking spot as of yet.