Berkshire

4.5

4.5

Very quiet and peaceful environment with close distance to key areas and easy to work with the management. Awesome amenities like the bark park, whenever the gate opens again, and the community garden.
Good area! Lots of great food options around us. Maintenance is always nice and helpful. Office staff has always been great. Grocery stores nearby
We are still getting know the community. The amenities are nice and there seem to be a lot of families. We look forward to exploring the gym and dog park more.
My Wife and I have only lived at Berkshire for a couple weeks now! But it has been more than great! Office Lady's are so helpful and neighbors are so welcoming! 10/10 Recommend!
I love the quiet community, the new park they put in has been amazing for my boys! The grounds are always clean and manicured. My family really enjoys being here.
It's been really great, we haven't had any problems really. Yes they are older apartments but they are kept decently up to date. The neighbors are friendly.
The staff is easy to work with and friendly. The new play ground is great! The neighborhood is nice and quiet. Would refer people to live here.
We have lived here for almost 5 years. We have had such a great experience through our years here, and have really enjoyed it. The staff has always been very pleasent and eager to help and listen!
Living here has been a great experience. Staff is nice and helpful. Neighborhood is quiet. Biggest plus is they accept all breeds and sizes of dogs. Highly recommend!!
So far so good. The office ladies are really nice. We just recently moved in so no big issues we have seen yet. We really like the dog park and the gym is very nice