Berkshire

4.6

4.6

It has been an awesome place to lay my head and to make memories.... my only issue that I have had is a missing package and I’m holding out hope that it’s just delayed and and had not been stolen😔
Great and super friendly community who look out for you and like to get to know you. The staff are all nice and professional, and get maintenance requests handled quickly
I'm totally happy with the office personel & how quickly they help as well as their friendliness. I love my apartment, my neighbors & maintenance has been great. I can't find one complaint!
So far I have been happy with my experience at Berkshire. Staff has been super friendly and helpful. I look forward to living here. It seems like a good community to live in
Its nice i love living here but there is a person above us driving us crazy still and there some stuff still need worked on. I would maybe wanna see about moving into a diffrent building
Absolutely Lovely! People and staff are warm knowledgeable and welcoming. Provided lots information from utilities to restaurants. Thankyou.
Maintenance is managed well here. The maintenance team is quick to respond to, inquire, and repair any unit problem—or educate the tenant—when needed. I’m not the only one. I have read many reviews giving them high remarks. Not every team gets that accolade in other communities, but they do!
The staff at Berkshire are amazing and very friendly. I really enjoy living here. They put on events every month and are always trying to get the resident community involved.
Berkshire is a great place to live if you have larger pets since not a lot of apartment complexes allow them. Also the location is perfect for any activities.
Love living at Berkshire. Located in a good area with a number of stores but still falls removed from the hustle of a large city. Office staff and maintenance are kind and quick.