So far its not bad. Few things need fixed. And we need new carpet down stars. I feel that we pay over 850 a month they should replace the carpet

Like living here. Feel safe and secure. Apartments are kept up nicely. Maintenance is always quick to take care of things when necessary. Jessica is awesome!

Berkshire is great! The neighborhood is nice and quiet and I love all of the closet space we have in our two bedroom. If you're an animal person, they'll let you have whatever dog or cat you want and as someone who doesn't have pets, I never notice any droppings.

I am very pleased with this apartment complex. It is very nice and quiet and we never have problems with our neighbors. I would definitely recommend others to live here.

I used to live here several years back. It looks like they have cleaned up alot of the apartments. The staff is nice and willing to help so that's a plus.

Always have been extremely happy with Berkshire. The activities they plan for the residents are fun and make it a real community. We also love all of the work they do to make it comfortable for animals.

Good community, good neighbourhood. Close to a lot of good food places and grocerie stores, and the apartments East of Tyler have a lovely lake!

I love that my dog is always welcome and that everyone here is extremely nice and welcoming. They always give my dog treats when I take him to the office :)

Maintenance is always very prompt to fix the problem. We have two kids so we love the many playgrounds the community has available. Grounds are generally very well kept up and clean. Overall we have had a good experience. Would love the community to have a pool!

Our family has loved living in these apartments! I love how much the office staff loves our dog. The dog park is an amazing feature and have met many amazing people and dogs from it.

Our experience at Berkshire has been great! The staff is absolutely incredible. The maintenance is always on top of making sure everything stays fixed in our home. They are super professional and definitely know how to keep their residents stay.

I love their fitness center also we are close by everything.I have had things go wrong out of my control but maintaince is absolutely fantastic..They have community things go on so I am looking forward to the big things considering I haven't been here long.

Overall a great experience. Quite a few maintenance issues, but all were fixed in a timely manner. Had an issue with tires getting slashed and never heard from staff, which was frustrating.

Nice staff, close to restaurants, Entertainment and good schools. Enjoy the bark park area but does get muddy often. Would like to see some renovations done to the units.

I love Berkshire apartments! Best apartments I’ve lived in. The management is awesome. And I love that I can have my pit bull with me. I love the dog park and the play ground is great for my son!

Been here almost 3 years and love it. Great location and dog friendly. Neighbors are nice and welcoming. Maintenance is always on time and great when something needs fixing.

The staff is amazing. Maintenance is quick and very helpful. Move in was easy and the neighborhood is great! Hardly any noise and great being close to new market!

Love the area and that dogs are allowed here. Close to many restaurants and shopping. I enjoy being able to take my dogs to the dog park so they can get some exercise.

Nice quiet complex with AMAZING staff, and NO BREED RESTRICTIONS! Which is a huge deal for me! Also has a really cool dog park in the middle and two story townhomes that are very spacious

The staff is friendly and helpful, neighbors are friendly and kind, maintenance is quick and professional, and the apartment is comfortable, clean and a great space for us.

Excellent and peaceful. I love to stay here.Excellent and peaceful. I love to stay here.Excellent and peaceful. I love to stay here.Excellent and peaceful. I love to stay here.

All stars, and that’s a good thing! They have whatever you need, whenever you need it. They give do extra to provide a safe environment for your family.

It is a nice location and dog friendly. Neighbors are nice and welcoming. Maintenance is always on time and great when something needs fixing. Management tho is a different story. Great place but if you need something from management, you might be waiting for quite a long time.

Reply from Berkshire

I have lived here for 8 years and have loved all of them. The neighborhood is quiet but is close to many stores and restaurants. The maintenance team is amazingly fast and respectful (both to myself and my cats).

Berkshire has been an amazing place to live so far. The marketing staff and maintenance staff are efficient in their work and will go above and beyond. I feel safe living here and the Residents have been so kind. So happy to live here!!