I have lived here for 8 years and have loved all of them. The neighborhood is quiet but is close to many stores and restaurants. The maintenance team is amazingly fast and respectful (both to myself and my cats).

Berkshire has been an amazing place to live so far. The marketing staff and maintenance staff are efficient in their work and will go above and beyond. I feel safe living here and the Residents have been so kind. So happy to live here!!

As my 1st year at birkeshire is coming to an end, I can only hope that the next year at home is a good as the first. Everything that the office has done for the residents to the quick response of the maintenance crews has made living here so easy.

Love the neighborhood and the closeness to the restaurants and shopping. Also love the dog park that the apartment offers, he loves to chase all the squirrels.

I love living at Berkshire. The staff are all so friendly!!! I have never had an issue and always feel safe here. If I need something fixed, maintenance is over within 30 minutes.

Just move in but staff and community are very nice and easy to deal with. The workout facility is nice when I can’t get to the gym. Very clean and well kept

I started as a guest of a current resident. Ended up moving in to build a life with her. I was approached by the property managers to submit my formal application. I have had nothing but great experience my time here.

I love living here at Berkshire Apartments! The location is great, the staff is very friendly, and my maintenance requests are always fixed right away.

I am very happy. This is a perfect home for me. Thank you so much. Looking forward to long walks once the weather warms. Ms Maggie is very happy. ..

Could do without so many cold weather reminders and I would like a more strictly enforced dog feces policy. I also do not have a scan card that works for both the dog park and gym. Just the gym

Reply from Berkshire

I like the location. People are friendly. For the most part the grounds are kept up. The apartment is very nice. No holes in the wall. There is fresh new paint. Enjoy it very much.

Great staff responds quickly to any problems. Excellent maintenance crew. Has events for residents during the year. A connubity website to meet tenants .

Love it here so far. Maintenance seems to know what they are doing Neighbors. Are nice and the are a is always very clean and no dog feces around

Love the community and staff here at Berkshire. I think my favorite part would probably have to be the bark park. We love dogs! Still unsure who decided to put the volleyball right next to the pond. Explain. Lol.

I love the apartment I moved in. It's convenient, clean and comfortable environment. The neighborhood is quiet but yet kid friendly and my children love it.

Absolutely fantastic place to live! After previously living at a different apartment complex that was horrible, my wife and I wondered if we would ever find an apartment complex that was actually good. Berkshire is above and beyond just “good”.

I have nothing but good things to say about living here! The bark park is very nice for our dog to run off his energy. Always have good experiences with maintenance and the staff in general. The only minor annoyance is sometimes neighbors can be noisy, but not much can be done about that.

I enjoy living here because it feels more like a home than an apartment. Also that they are so dog friendly and really care about your pets.

Very nice place to live. It is quiet. People are friendly. The dogs really like the dog park. This is perfect for us and our dogs. Was not discriminated on our breed. That means a lot.

This is my first apartment and I’m very happy with my decision to rent here. The staff is great and maintanence is fast! Great place to live!

Have been living here for several years and could not be happier! We plan on signing another lease with them this year. This year they added

The staff have been wonderful, and it is located in a good neighborhood. We enjoy having so many stores and restaurants close to us. It is great having multiple options for where to shop all located just a few minutes from home.

Great apartments to live in, the office staff is very friendly. The apartments are located in a good part of town with the Warren being at walking-distance and many food options close by

Everybody here is very friendly so that's a big plus. One thing I would like is probably not having to pay the gas or electric. Most places does pay for those. Another thing is maybe a pool and a jacuzzi.

Okay first off, I LOVE that Berkshire doesn’t have pet restrictions when it comes to the breed of the animal. The closets are HUGE. My only complaint is the kitchen could use a little update.