Bexley Village

4.2

4.2

Hailey
Great community! Has made some great improvements with the building and making the community look nice! I’ve lived in these apartments before and had to come back! I have even signed another lease!

Kaitlin
Quiet new mgt is nice.they take better care of residents than the older mgt did. I feel like the grounds are better kept and it is more organized

Patricia
I really enjoy Bexley village . I wish they could do more Preventative maintenance on the property. For instants several of the sconce lights are out on the entryway doors. I have asked for ours to be replaced However they haven’t gotten to it yet. But for the most part it is a great place to live.

Verified Resident
Relatively straight forward and easy move in process. Haven’t been here a week yet but so far I love it. Kelsey in the office was great through the whole process.

Meybel
Wonderful apartments. The only problem is residents leaving their dog poop bags outside apartment entry. Other than that I loved my apartment.

Patrice
For not seeing the complex before we moved here we were pleased with our stay here. We where in the back area and it was very private and quite with a nice view. Complex was close to freeway and main highways.

Samantha
I love living at Bexley Village. My only complaint is the last month of swim session the pool starts closing before the average tenant gets off work.

Stephane
The people who work on the office are so nice, helpful, and care about all problems you talk to them. The maintenance to doing good and fast job!

Jailed
The new staff and management is great! I’ve had a few issues and with no hesitation a member of maintenance within minutes was at my door to fix it. Management is super nice and helpful . We contemplated on moving die to the old management m, but I’m glad we stayed . Could be be happier with the new members !

Daisy
I love the communication! Anything we need to know is sent through email. It’s a quiet neighborhood with friendly people! The office staff are always so nice and I love the 24 he access to the gym and I love the pool! Always clean!