I can’t complain. Consistent customer support and Professional staff! Thank you brynn!! My girls love there new school. Girls and I are very happy and we loves it all! Thank you very much!!😍

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

The apartment complex is beautiful and super convenient. Residents don't have an issue with parking, which is great! All staff are amazing! Definitely recommend this place!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

My sister and I moved in in August 2018. The Birkdale staff made the transition effortless and were there for us at every turn. Service for the apartment has been excellent with repairs made promptly and efficiently. While enjoying our stay thus far , would hope residents could be friendlier as most are standoffish . Hope that will improve with time. Otherwise this is a great place to reside. Thanks

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

I love Birkdale. I am from New York and work in Cornelius during the week. Everyone is so friendly and the community is so convenient! Parking is very easy for residents as well

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

I enjoy living in Birkdale for the convenience of having a movie theater and multiple restaurants all a walk away. Also, the staff at the leasing office are all very kind and welcoming!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Leasing office is super helpful and keeps updates and changes flowing through the community. Apartments above some of the restaurants could be insulated a lot better to help drown out some of the noise.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Beautiful grounds, surprisingly quiet in my building, friendly and accommodating office staff, and safe area! Always something going on either at the restaurants/shops or put on by the office.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Friendly staff. Great place to live. Convenient to shops, restaurants, churches, movie theater, and golf. Stop by and check out the facilities.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Excellent floor plans and love the access to so many different types of shops and restaurants. Team at three leasing office is wonderful and quick to respond

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Life at Birkdale Village apartments is like family and I appreciate all the 3 women in the office and the 2 guys in maintaince who always gave a smile and greeting. Everyone in the office is prompt in responding to any concerns I’ve had and I am very happy living here.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

I love the apartments, the people, the staff. Been here since jan '18. Maintenance is on the ball, grounds clean, halls clean. Staff is courteous and answers questions no matter how mundane.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Love living in Birkdale! From the convenience of being close to work to the AMAZING leasing office staff I could not have made a better choice!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Everyone is super sweet and friendly in Birkdale! I definitely recommend living here, especially if you're more of a city person and like being around people.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Great experience here so far! Love the easily accessible restaurants, bars and shops. Super dog friendly, well kept grounds, quiet and safe. Office staff is so friendly and accommodating as well.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Beautiful place great location unique apartment I love all the shopping the movie theater is close Starbucks is a plus and the restaurants selection is great

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Great move in process. Everyone was very helpful and accommodating for my fiancé and my move in. The amenities are great and the shopping and restaurants are awesome!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Overall well groomed place. People in the office are helpful. Community is really nice. Downfalls are the noise (sometimes). Pride for where you live can be overpriced.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

I just moved in a few weeks ago and the staff has been awesome! They are quick to reply and easy to reach. Also, my unit has been totally renovated - it looks great!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

From the first visit to move in the process was effortless. The staff go the extra mile to make your experience at birkdale a positive one.!!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Love them they help me with all my issues they complete work orders help with packages and go above and beyond to help Liam and I . Safety is polite as well and the security is comforting

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

My family moved to Huntersville for work. At first blush, this is a text book perfect community. Helpful and energetic staff. Really excited about this season for our family. "Pedestrian" oriented- great for kids. Sidewalks to everything. God Bless!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Beautiful the apartment is in a great location. People are cordial and somewhat friendly I’m sure that will improve with time and familiarity. So for excited looking forward to a great future here.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

As a new resident, I LOVE BIRKDALE. The apartments are well made and it is very quiet on the side streets but if you want activity and noise just take a short walk! Lovely.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

So far so good, I gave 4.5 due to gate issues, caused real issues with parking. I would however point out that the the staff were very understanding and did everything they could to remedy the issue until a permanent fix was installed. The complex is very family friendly with highly visible security and police to make sure nothing gets out of hand. While no place is perfect, Birkdale Village thus far has been a wonderful choice, and I would definitely recommend.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Haven’t moved In yet but it everything about the complex looks absolutely awesome. The pool looks like a resort and the gym looks better than the gym I used to go to in Illinois.