I love the apartments, the people, the staff. Been here since jan '18. Maintenance is on the ball, grounds clean, halls clean. Staff is courteous and answers questions no matter how mundane.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Love living in Birkdale! From the convenience of being close to work to the AMAZING leasing office staff I could not have made a better choice!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Everyone is super sweet and friendly in Birkdale! I definitely recommend living here, especially if you're more of a city person and like being around people.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Great experience here so far! Love the easily accessible restaurants, bars and shops. Super dog friendly, well kept grounds, quiet and safe. Office staff is so friendly and accommodating as well.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Beautiful place great location unique apartment I love all the shopping the movie theater is close Starbucks is a plus and the restaurants selection is great

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Great move in process. Everyone was very helpful and accommodating for my fiancé and my move in. The amenities are great and the shopping and restaurants are awesome!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Overall well groomed place. People in the office are helpful. Community is really nice. Downfalls are the noise (sometimes). Pride for where you live can be overpriced.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

I just moved in a few weeks ago and the staff has been awesome! They are quick to reply and easy to reach. Also, my unit has been totally renovated - it looks great!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

From the first visit to move in the process was effortless. The staff go the extra mile to make your experience at birkdale a positive one.!!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Love them they help me with all my issues they complete work orders help with packages and go above and beyond to help Liam and I . Safety is polite as well and the security is comforting

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

My family moved to Huntersville for work. At first blush, this is a text book perfect community. Helpful and energetic staff. Really excited about this season for our family. "Pedestrian" oriented- great for kids. Sidewalks to everything. God Bless!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Beautiful the apartment is in a great location. People are cordial and somewhat friendly I’m sure that will improve with time and familiarity. So for excited looking forward to a great future here.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

As a new resident, I LOVE BIRKDALE. The apartments are well made and it is very quiet on the side streets but if you want activity and noise just take a short walk! Lovely.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

So far so good, I gave 4.5 due to gate issues, caused real issues with parking. I would however point out that the the staff were very understanding and did everything they could to remedy the issue until a permanent fix was installed. The complex is very family friendly with highly visible security and police to make sure nothing gets out of hand. While no place is perfect, Birkdale Village thus far has been a wonderful choice, and I would definitely recommend.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Haven’t moved In yet but it everything about the complex looks absolutely awesome. The pool looks like a resort and the gym looks better than the gym I used to go to in Illinois.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

BV is the best place to live in Huntersville. I can’t say more than that! Love the community and I still have so many wonderful words to say!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Hagen in the leasing office is one of the most professional and pleasant individuals I have ever worked with - knowledgeable in all respects

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Very please with the new management. They always greet me with a smile and took the time to learn my name - makes me feel part of a community!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

We loved living here so much the first time, that we decided to try it out a second time after moving back from Texas! Great location, good restaurants and shops. Lots of fun!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

The neighbors here are so friendly. Several of them took the time to introduce me to some of the residents at the pool party. One neighbor gave me their email and offered to go to an event with her. Thanks!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Clean apartments and grounds. Maintenance is fast and efficient when needed. Office a lil slow but alway courteous. Pool and gym are great. I only moved in January but love the experience so far.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Really nice people and apartment looks great! I have not moved in yet, but am really excited.Everyone I interacted with are super sweet. It's great how shops are walking distance from me.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

I have now lived in Birkdale for more than a year and I absolutely love it. The location is amazing and I have yet to have a bad experience!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Great size apartment with lots of natural light. Conveniently located. Walking-distance to various shops and restaurants. Neighborhood is clean and safe.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

I love living in Birkdale and having everything so close to me. The only downside I can think of is going down the road in the back can become very difficult and sometimes impossible so you are forced to turn around adding a couple unwanted minutes to the drive but that’s nothing compared to all the good that comes with living here.