Birkdale Village Apartments

Love living in Birkdale. Missing the amazing pool and grills during social distancing! The restaurants are working hard to keep up with food orders. #supportlocal
Look around at other apartment complexes in the vicinity. None compare to the quality of living experience we have at Birkdale Village. From the front desk to the excellent maintenance staff, we have it good!!
We love it here!! Nice neighborhood, nice apartment community and staff. We just move here and we love it, its an amazing experience. Nice area to live
We love living in Birkdale, near everything and just a fun place! Having people live over you hasn’t been a great experience, nor is the porch that isn’t covered or isn’t finished, but overall enjoy the area.
Love the neighborhood and the people and all the retails stores that are within walking distance. There is a good amount of parking too. Great place to socialize!
From beginning stages, to finally moving in, the leasing team has been nothing but helpful! Community is great so far! I'm excited to see all that it has to offer once I'm all settled in.:)
Birkdale is a cozy community, yet filled edge and fun! All of my new neighbors seem very friendly and welcoming and the area is full of everything you'd need!
Living in Birkdale has been amazing. It's so safe and relaxing. We love being so close to all the shops and the greenway has been amazing for running and taking our dog. We also love seeing all the other dogs that live here. The patio decks are probably my favorite feature.
Great location! I love being so close to I-77, as well as in walking distance to all of Birkdale’s shops and restaurants. I look forward to taking advantage of all of the amenities Birkdale has to offer!
Everyone here has been so friendly and so amazing. It is very clean here and we have had no issues since we have been here. It’s very stress-free and like a Breath of fresh air. The best decision we have made to date.