Just moved in this after moving from Scotland. Looks like it will a great place to call home with lots to do on our doorstep. Look forward to seeing you all around the neighbouhood

Great atmosphere and friendly staff. There is always something going on and things to do such as restaurants, shopping, it has been a great move.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Birkdale Village Apartments is a great place to live with many restaurants and stores. Here you have everything that you need. They have a lot of activities for the family too. We love to live here.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Great place to live and everything is super close by, so super convenient! The maintenance team is great and will fix your problems within a couple of days too.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Amazing location surrounded by any kind of food within walking distance, shops and movie theater. Very pet friendly, greenway behind the movie theater and walking around the pond. Not the most updated apartment but it’s clesn and we feel very safe. Our balcony is the best part for people watching. Never a dull moment around here. The pool is great!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Brynn sets the standard in customer service help make the transition moving here much easier. Outstanding place to live, convenient and friendly

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

So far so good, I haven’t moved in yet but my experience at the front desk was great and the person who helped me was very kind and informative.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

I wanted to lease at these apts and from the beginning of the process it as been really great! I look forward to a dip in the pool after work and working out on the machines ! I love that I can shop and dine there too

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Best place, within walking distance to nearly everything you would ever need. Minutes away from the lake, it’s like a small city the place is the best

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Very pleasant experience in getting an apartment. Staff was awesome to work with. Love the area everything you need is right here. People are very nice and easy to converse with

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

WE'VE HAD ANOTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE LIVING IN BIRKDALE. WE LIVED HER PREVIOUSLY AND HAD TO GET AN APARTMENT WHILE HOUSE HUNTING A SECOND TIME AROUND. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN FANTASTIC!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

I have had the greatest experience the leasing office... I am new to the community and they have made me feel welcome already! Very friendly staff!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Diverse shopping and restaurants. The private parking is a plus and the apartments are close to everything. The signs out front are a little odd in style

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Great front staff. Goes above and Beyond. Very friendly. Great customer service. The maintence is always friendly and very fast to address any work orders.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

I love it here. The people are friendly. The staff or courteous and fast to act. The amenities are sweet. I am trying to get a friend to move in if he relocates south from NY.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Awesome apartment complex. Great location, amenities, restaurants, bars and entertainment. Friendly and professional staff! It is hands down the best apartment I've lived at.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

My experience to this point has been great. The staff has been very kind and helpful in my getting settled in Birkdale. I really dont have any complaints to this point.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Everyone in the front office is amazing. Always friendly and helpful every time I go in, no matter what I need. Having everything you need at your fingertips is a huge bonus to living here.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Birkdale has been a solid place to live. The location is great. Being right next to 77 and 20 mins from uptown and 20 from Mooresville, makes it nice for commuters. Amenities aren’t top notch, but they’re equivilent to what you pay for. Leasing staff is friendly/helpful. Only big complaint can be the noise from the shops below. It’s expected, but could’ve done better soundproofing.

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

Great community, great location, great staff - enjoy living in Birkdale Village - easy to walk to restaurants and shops. Apartments are nice and an ideal place to live

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

I can’t complain. Consistent customer support and Professional staff! Thank you brynn!! My girls love there new school. Girls and I are very happy and we loves it all! Thank you very much!!😍

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

The apartment complex is beautiful and super convenient. Residents don't have an issue with parking, which is great! All staff are amazing! Definitely recommend this place!

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

My sister and I moved in in August 2018. The Birkdale staff made the transition effortless and were there for us at every turn. Service for the apartment has been excellent with repairs made promptly and efficiently. While enjoying our stay thus far , would hope residents could be friendlier as most are standoffish . Hope that will improve with time. Otherwise this is a great place to reside. Thanks

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

I love Birkdale. I am from New York and work in Cornelius during the week. Everyone is so friendly and the community is so convenient! Parking is very easy for residents as well

Reply from Birkdale Village Apartments

I enjoy living in Birkdale for the convenience of having a movie theater and multiple restaurants all a walk away. Also, the staff at the leasing office are all very kind and welcoming!