Rent is very expensive, people are nice, locals drive slow when kids play outside, the park is friendly, bicycle trail for kids, maintenance has gotten alot better in the last few months huge improvement from before.

Reply from Bison Run

Staff was very nice and helped us work through our moving process when we were across the state the maintenance worker was very helpful and nice.the neighborhood is very nice and conveniently located close to town.price

Reply from Bison Run

We were very pleased with how easy it was to get a unit shown to us within such a short time frame. Also we were happy with the process to get signed up!

Reply from Bison Run

Our experience has been well. We just wish the rent rate would go down and be more affordable. They could definitely use more mateninece employees.

It is a great place to live nice quite neighborhood super nice friendly staff everyone has been super nice it’s well worth the money everything is in great condition compared to most places in the area

Reply from Bison Run

we just moved here a little less than a month ago and so far so good. it has been a great experience. peaceful quiet and beautiful neighborhood.

Nice quiet place to live although the town house can use a makeover from wear and tear but management has been very commendation and quickly gets any issues resolved

Reply from Bison Run

So far it's been pretty nice with the living spaces marry me tidy clean. So there were a few things that wasn't too pleasant with otherwise it would have given it 5 Stars. The park is usually dirty when I come here so feel like I have to clean it up before I allow my two-year-old to run around. I'm not quite sure if you're allowed to have a fire in the fire pit area where you barbecue just because there is no way to put out the fire if we do have a fire there and if it's not for a fire I'm not quite sure what it is for. I love that it's located outside of town so that the kids are allowed to run around a little bit more vice Avail to get a lot of energy out. A deftly makes me happy that we are able to bring our dogs and have all of our family here so thank you for that.

Clean quiet atmosphere love the layout of the house lovee that's its on the outskirts of Watford glad I get to enjoy this home with my family

I love it here and the people are very nice and caring this is by far a great living area and would recommend it to anyone honestly I am content here

Loved this place when we first moved in, maintenance was great and the neighborhood was clean and quiet. The great maintenance is gone now and the neighborhood is a mess with garbage, toys and bikes left everywhere. Noise has also become a huge issue sadly.

I like it here. I just wish more families that wanted to do more with people in the community lived here.besdies that everything seems great.

The unit is very spacious and has a modern look . the floors and appliances are in perfect shape . The furniture is wore out and it has an issue with a hole in the bathtub as well as the garage door doesn’t open with the switch and getting maintenance to show up has been very unsatisfactory and the price of the units rent is outrageous

Overall a great place to live with your family. The townhouses are up to date and please us much. The yards are beautiful lush grass with a working sprinkler system.

I love living at bison run! Wish I would have moved in sooner! So much space and so comfortable! Seems to be a friendly little community as well

Still a quiet place to live. Some minor problems with the heat going out and power going out. Pipes freezing during the winter. Otherwise it is a decent place.

We have lived here sense Sept 2015. We have loved living in the neighborhood. The kids enjoy the park and how many children there are to play with. Our house has plenty of room for us and the kids. Also love the large garage.

The neighborhood is great. The location is just what I needed for the commute to work and back. The staff is wonderful. Overall a great place to stay.

I like the neighborhood, and my boys love the playground. The fitness center is convenient, and we enjoy being a little out of town but still close. My biggest complaint is the flooring in the kitchen, utility room, and bathrooms. It is awful quality and so ugly. The paint and trim could definitely use some attention too. That’s part of renting though. Overall, we are pleased with our experience here so far.

It's been great at times and ok at times. I would say overall it's been really good. The best part has been when something is wrong with the house we can get someone over to fix it right away.

So far, so good! The roads throughout this community are always clear and in good condition. Looking forward to a quite and peaceful time in this community.

Honestly love this neighborhood! So quiet and if you ever have an issue the maintenance guy is amazing! He’s super friendly and always helps when needed!

Reply from Bison Run

Has been good so far. Need to be more ways to enforce speeding through here. The speeding through the neighborhood is out of control. Other than that its quiet

So far so good other than being lied to about the cost, was told when put the deposit up it would be 2250, when time to sign the contract it went to 2350 a month.

I have had a fantastic experience living in Bison Run. I even referred a coworker to Bison Run and they start their lease in February! I am thankful for everything that Vikkie and Manon have done to help us!