I love it here and the people are very nice and caring this is by far a great living area and would recommend it to anyone honestly I am content here

Loved this place when we first moved in, maintenance was great and the neighborhood was clean and quiet. The great maintenance is gone now and the neighborhood is a mess with garbage, toys and bikes left everywhere. Noise has also become a huge issue sadly.

I like it here. I just wish more families that wanted to do more with people in the community lived here.besdies that everything seems great.

The unit is very spacious and has a modern look . the floors and appliances are in perfect shape . The furniture is wore out and it has an issue with a hole in the bathtub as well as the garage door doesn’t open with the switch and getting maintenance to show up has been very unsatisfactory and the price of the units rent is outrageous

Overall a great place to live with your family. The townhouses are up to date and please us much. The yards are beautiful lush grass with a working sprinkler system.

I love living at bison run! Wish I would have moved in sooner! So much space and so comfortable! Seems to be a friendly little community as well

Still a quiet place to live. Some minor problems with the heat going out and power going out. Pipes freezing during the winter. Otherwise it is a decent place.

We have lived here sense Sept 2015. We have loved living in the neighborhood. The kids enjoy the park and how many children there are to play with. Our house has plenty of room for us and the kids. Also love the large garage.

The neighborhood is great. The location is just what I needed for the commute to work and back. The staff is wonderful. Overall a great place to stay.

I like the neighborhood, and my boys love the playground. The fitness center is convenient, and we enjoy being a little out of town but still close. My biggest complaint is the flooring in the kitchen, utility room, and bathrooms. It is awful quality and so ugly. The paint and trim could definitely use some attention too. That’s part of renting though. Overall, we are pleased with our experience here so far.

It's been great at times and ok at times. I would say overall it's been really good. The best part has been when something is wrong with the house we can get someone over to fix it right away.

So far, so good! The roads throughout this community are always clear and in good condition. Looking forward to a quite and peaceful time in this community.

Honestly love this neighborhood! So quiet and if you ever have an issue the maintenance guy is amazing! He’s super friendly and always helps when needed!

Reply from Bison Run

Has been good so far. Need to be more ways to enforce speeding through here. The speeding through the neighborhood is out of control. Other than that its quiet

So far so good other than being lied to about the cost, was told when put the deposit up it would be 2250, when time to sign the contract it went to 2350 a month.

I have had a fantastic experience living in Bison Run. I even referred a coworker to Bison Run and they start their lease in February! I am thankful for everything that Vikkie and Manon have done to help us!

Reply from Bison Run

Love It Here!..💖💖 I am not an in town person and love the country living feel.😊 Vicki is awesome to work with. Our apartment was move in ready and clean..

Reply from Bison Run

Apartment Manager is very professional. The townhouse itself needs a little work. The carpet was clean but is worn. Paint splatter all over. Oven burner did not work, I emailed and they sent someone over to fix it.

Excellent move in process. This was the fastest place I have ever moved into. Townhouse is in excellent shape. Vikki was very informative and helpful.

Place looks nice, family friendly spacious for my wife and kids and I. Kids like the play ground. Property management is very friendly and nice

We moved in on June 1st and have loved it so far! We have no complaints. When we moved in we had a couple things that needed to be fixed from previous tendant and everything got done in a timely matter.

Some issues after moving in but management is on top of it. All in all have felt welcomed. Everything has been a speedy response and they have went above and beyond to keep up happy.

Residents here are very quiet and respectful. The only noises that I have to complain about are the coyotes that seem to really enjoy howling at 2 o’clock in the morning. Love it.

Great neighborhood! So quiet and peaceful! Would definitely recommend to any families. Its so nice to know you can relax in your own home and not hear every word and move your neighbors make.

Very friendly staff nice and clean townhomes would reccomend bison run to friends and family the wife and kids really enjoy living here as do i