So far so good!!! It's such a quiet area. Anytime we have a problem the maintenance come out and handle very quickly. Great quiet place to live!

My experience has been great!! My neighbors are amazing. And our manger is did an outstanding job. I'm very pleased to be a member of this community.

We're enjoyed living in this neighborhood thus far! We are looking forward to continuing to live here for a while! All the staff is very easy to work with.

Very friendly, haven't had any problems and when you put a maintenance ticket in its done right away. Very helpful with anything. Answers the phones in a polite manner.

A pleasant home away from home. Close enough to town without being in the middle of it. Spacious and the two car garage is nice to have. The location allows for great views.

It's a nice and quiet community. I like that there is a playground for the kids and a fitness center for the adults. We are happy with choice to move here.

Fast at fixing maintenance issues, no major problems living here. Everybody has always been very helpful and courteous anytime I had any questions or concerns.

Great location,pet friendly and the town homes are spacious! The neighborhood is great. Police officers live just a few doors down. I love that it is on the edge of town!

The location is ideal, just outside of town, away from the hustle and bustle of Watford City's growing community. It is a clean and quiet neighborhood. The staff is very friendly.

Appreciate having a fitness center in the community. Good to have a playground area for grandkids to play when they visit. Would like to see better grass planted in yards.

I Really like it here so far. I wish the mailboxes were at our residences. I Also was never told when we could use the gym. I also wish there was a community Facebook page sp or would be easier to meet others.

Very friendly. Office is very helpful. Like the setup of the community. Made move in very easy. Been amazing in this house so far. No complaints.

Very friendly staff nice and clean townhomes would reccomend bison run to friends and family the wife and kids really enjoy living here as do i

Great neighborhood! So quiet and peaceful! Would definitely recommend to any families. Its so nice to know you can relax in your own home and not hear every word and move your neighbors make.

Residents here are very quiet and respectful. The only noises that I have to complain about are the coyotes that seem to really enjoy howling at 2 o’clock in the morning. Love it.

Some issues after moving in but management is on top of it. All in all have felt welcomed. Everything has been a speedy response and they have went above and beyond to keep up happy.

We moved in on June 1st and have loved it so far! We have no complaints. When we moved in we had a couple things that needed to be fixed from previous tendant and everything got done in a timely matter.

Place looks nice, family friendly spacious for my wife and kids and I. Kids like the play ground. Property management is very friendly and nice

Excellent move in process. This was the fastest place I have ever moved into. Townhouse is in excellent shape. Vikki was very informative and helpful.

Apartment Manager is very professional. The townhouse itself needs a little work. The carpet was clean but is worn. Paint splatter all over. Oven burner did not work, I emailed and they sent someone over to fix it.

Love It Here!..💖💖 I am not an in town person and love the country living feel.😊 Vicki is awesome to work with. Our apartment was move in ready and clean..

Reply from Bison Run

I have had a fantastic experience living in Bison Run. I even referred a coworker to Bison Run and they start their lease in February! I am thankful for everything that Vikkie and Manon have done to help us!

Reply from Bison Run

So far so good other than being lied to about the cost, was told when put the deposit up it would be 2250, when time to sign the contract it went to 2350 a month.

Has been good so far. Need to be more ways to enforce speeding through here. The speeding through the neighborhood is out of control. Other than that its quiet

Honestly love this neighborhood! So quiet and if you ever have an issue the maintenance guy is amazing! He’s super friendly and always helps when needed!