Bixby Apartments

4.1

4.1

I love living here except I almost get killed in the parking deck everyday. I wish the pool was bigger because there are never enough chairs, but at least the gym is open 24 hours now!
I don't like parking in the deck but that's my only compliant. I love my unit and the location. I love being across from the stadium. The amenities are great as well
living here has been a great experience this far! all of the amenities are amazing, and my favorite would have to be the pool and the outside courtyard!!
Great! I love it here and I love the convenience of the location. It is very nice to be able to be in the middle of everywhere I need to go!
I haven’t moved in yet, but the process of signing the lease, touring and getting questions answered has been very easy. I am looking forward to seeing what life is like at Bixby!
I like the staff and the amenities that they offer. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful so I’ve had no issues at all with them. There’s always events going on that keep these exciting around here.
I am glad that the gym is officially open for 24 hours as well as the computer lab! This works so much better with my schedule. It’s also great that the pool closes much later. Ready for the warm weather.
I love it here! I just wish the game room was open later than it is now because 6 is really early to close. Also the parking deck it’s a hazard and I’ve seen way too many close calls
Nothing’s changed 😂 No one will respond to my emails and the managers refuse to speak to me in person... Definitely wont be renewing anymore.
Bixby is a great place to live for a relatively good price. The amenities here are nice for sure and I would have taken more advantage of them if not for Covid-19, but the internet is really nice and the whole apartment comes with furniture and appliances. The only reason I did not give it a 5-star rating is that maintenance took forever at the beginning of living here and our whole apartment went without hot or even warm water for a month, but I give leeway due to them being new and because of the pandemic. Also, the customer service at the lobby is great and the people there are always helpful and kind. Anyways, thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.