Bixby Apartments

4.1

4.1

overall my experience here has been great. i resign my lease for next year and have told a few friends about it as well. i’ve also become best friends with both of my neighbors
I enjoy the bixby but unfortunately I have very loud neighbors and the hallways can be very gross. I hope it gets better the longer I stay here.
Bixby is great! Love the staff and their amenities are the best. I love my apartment! Everything is so spacious and also basically brand new.
I truly like this apartment and that’s why I’m living here again next year! It’s in a very convenient location and there are many other great things about it!
It seems like a lot of the residents here do not treat this complex with respect. There's always trash or dog poop on the floor somewhere, either in the hallways or parking deck. I'm still waiting on all the mirrors and floor numbers to be put up in the parking deck. Other than that, I have enjoyed living here, as it is quite the step up from West 22.
Roommates are trash and dirty. Enjoy being able to sit out on the balcony and do hw, when it's not cold and windy. Enjoy my room, the setup is nice and the wifi is pretty good.
I love the staff, they are just honestly so friendly! Everyone here is so cool. I have enjoyed living here. Everything is clean and nice. Did I mention the staff is very nice.
I love the apartment, but honestly it has gotten very gross very quick. I’m almost embarrassed for people to come over and see the state of the apartment. I understand part of it is not Bixby’s responsibility but the residents, but it needs to be known that it’s not ok
It has been great so far. Of course at the beginning it was rough but it was mainly other residents. The random roommate situation has been pretty bad though. Other than that. It’s nice.
i have had a great experience so far at bixby!! the rooms are very nice and there are some fun building activities!! the amenities that bixby offers are very nice and the location has been amazing!!