Block 334 Apartments

4.6

4.6

Melissa
Es una buena comunidad, no hay tanto ruido, hay café, hay te. Puedes ir al gimnasio & tus paquetes no corren ningún riesgo. Además que puedes llegar a todo fácilmente.
Kenyatta
I love it here! The problem that I have is the people above me constantly stomping I can barley get rest. Rent is crazy but it works. Overall it’s very nice and modern and everything is in reach within the building or walking distance.
Martha
Hace 1 mes llegué a Block 334 mi experiencia ha sido estupenda, la atencion en recepcion magnifica y la ubicacion es excelente Los vecinos son respetuosos y silenciosos.
Brian
Location is great, and the unit is awesome. I only wish there was more effective security. The staff in place is sub par and could definitely use an overhaul.
LaSondra
about 2 months ago
So far my experience at Block 334 has been awesome! I love the building and amenities! The front office staff is friendly and neighbors are nice!
Thomas
2 months ago
Who wouldn't love living here? Block 334 offers ALL of the Amenities one could ask for. I have never heard my neighbors on either side or above, never. The office staff are incredibly polite and professional. The maintenance staff are always polite, prompt, and professional as well. Everyone I have met in the halls, package-room, gym, and other areas, have always been friendly and polite. This is much more than Apartment living, Block 334 is an extremely comfortable home. Thank you Jay!!
Malcolm
3 months ago
I’m new here but loving my apartment and the area. I still haven’t fully unpacked, but can’t wait to have guest over. Definitely going to hit the game room area. So far so good!!
Cody
3 months ago
Great place to live if you are looking for a spot downtown. Right on mainstreet and has very nice apartments. Love staying here. Never had an issue.
Michael
3 months ago
I just moved in, however I have lived here before. I was surprised to see the amount of dings and needed wall repair since I last lived here. I also was surprised on how badly the hallways looked in need of a vacuum.
Lacey
4 months ago
We've been at Block 334 Apts since Dec 2019 and we really enjoy living here! The staff is amazing and so friendly. They're always ready assist with anything.