Block 334 Apartments

4.5

4.5

Malcolm
Awesome place to live, the staff is very friendly and respectful, halls stay clean, maintenance staff always acknowledge you. Office staff stays on top of things.

Faith
Have enjoyed my stay here so far! The amenities are great and maintenance is quick with handling any issues! All the staff and residents here are also extremely friendly!

Jamie
Not too shabby the elevators are slow but everything else was 100 I even lost my key 2 times and they were understanding maintenance is great I almost felt like I was walking through my childhood neighborhood

Kiersten
Jay has been an incredible help with our move in! We absolutely could not have been more pleased or done this without his help, flexibility, and availability. Thank you Jay! You’re the best!

Jayson
My move-in into the apartment has been super smooth thanks to Blake! The apt was nicely cleaned and prepped for my lease start date and I’m grateful so far to the staff.

Cody
Never had a single issue here. Have lived here for 3 years and have loved it. Great location and right on mainstreet next to the metro rail.

Howard H.
As it goes with most multi-family dwellings there are pluses and minuses. It comes with the territory. However, it does appear that a clear out of the undesirable tenants is underway. They last couple of years have proven a challenge with the quality of tenants at Block334. The drug use problem which was consuming our community at an unthinkable rate appears that it may be on the decline. Now the newest trend is the increasing number of AirBnB apartments which are popping up at an alarming rate. There is a great deal of transient traffic. The stairwell railing in the garage must have over a dozen lockboxes attached to it for these fly-by-night sublet dwellers. Allowing people off of the street to dwell among us is concerning. These people are not vetted by the apartment management to keep criminals out of our community. We are possibly living with rapist, fugitives, felons, violent criminals and others of the same ilk. Please make our community safer.

Christina
Easiest process! Helpful and friendly staff. Easy access to and from garage to apartment. Love that! Would recommend 10/10. Quiet neighbors.

Audrey
My first couple months of living here were absolutely wonderful; the building was clean and beautiful, the neighborhood felt peaceful and I could live here without really any issues. Since then, this place has become incredibly frustrating. There has been several car break ins within our secure garage with nighttime security guards, excessive amounts of dog waste in the hallways, stairwells and garage, and a never ending window replacement project that's been poorly managed. My window replacements began first week in June, and it is now June 29th and I still have brown paper taped over my windows and protective paper taped down from my front door to my balcony. For what we are paying here, these apartments do NOT feel like a luxury experience and I would not recommend them.

Horacio
We recently moved in and we love our apt, everything is as expected. I also want to highlight that Blake is amazing, he made all the process so smooth.