Block20

4.1

1,210 Reviews

4.1

1,210 Reviews

I had a great time living here until we got stuck with a roommate that was very troublesome and block20 did nothing about it. I wish they were more accommodating with this but everything else was great.
Haven’t started living there yet but my lease starts in 14 days and I still have no clue which apartment or roommate I’d be getting. Looking forward to hearing about that.
Great apartments! All the amenities are very nice. There is a great atmosphere in the common areas. Having my own room and bathroom is also very nice.
I love Block20 such a great place for a great college experience! Apartments are clean and modern. The property is always nice and clean and the center common area is a great place to meet new people.
Fun place to live with spacious rooms and fun events. Staff is considerate and always willing to help. Maintenance is always quick and available.
Block 20 was a great living experience. Very big and spacious apartment. Great having my own bathroom in my room. Also the the staff was great with any problem I had. The shuttle was very convenient for me since I didn’t have a car as I could take it to both campus and Walmart when I needed groceries. Go Block20!
I love living at Block20! I’ve been here for 3 years and have never considered leaving. The apartments are super nice, and I love the huge closets.
It was okay living in block20. The apartments are nice at first glance but require a lot of maintenance. Also on the weekends it tends to be noisy with the way the parking lots echo.
Someone smoke weed and throw bottle from the air.And it’s too loud even though it’s already midnight.Workers here are friendly,overall it’s good.
Love it here! Way more fun than the dorms, people actually talk to each other and like each other :) Plus theres a cute dog in the office ! Hi Lulu !