I really enjoy the 23 Twenty apartment which I have been stayed for almost a year. The staffs are eager to help and the location is perfect for someone who doesn't want to get up so early in the morning and catch the bus for a long time. However, parties almost go on every weekend and it is hard to get a good relax on the weekend. Anyway, I enjoy my stay here and make a bunch of friends for hanging out.

Reply from BlockONE

Overall, I have really enjoyed living in 2320 the past month and a half. Only things I was un happy about was that there were previous holes in the walls and doors and they were poorly fixed up. Besides that, everything else has been perfect

Reply from BlockONE

love the location! i was impressed with how clean the apartment was when i moved in and i was surprised how much room there was. Also love that the apartment is already furnished!

Reply from BlockONE

Living on the top floor is great, a lot of privacy and in general people are pretty respectful. Sometimes it gets a little loud but I love the location.

Reply from BlockONE

Great place to live on campus. Clean, spacious, and very close to campus! I recommend Living with Block One if you’re considering living close to campus.

Reply from BlockONE

Excellent location in relation to campus. However, there's certainly room for improvement with organization when it comes to communication and check in.

Reply from BlockONE

It is a great community with convenient location to campus. It is a very social place-after moving in I realized 3 of my good friends were also on my floor. I would recommend living here to new residents.

Reply from BlockONE

I love the amenities that come along with 2320. It's so accessible with the gym, campus right across the street, tanning booth, printing, and so much more.

Reply from BlockONE

The amenities are nice and if it becomes messy in the building, it is usually clean by the morning. The maintenance staff is quick and does a good job.

Reply from BlockONE

Overall, my experience of my apartment community has been great. I only wish that residents would be more respectful of the common areas such as the elevators and entrance. I also wish that we would all have equal access to the same quality of amenities within the community. At University Towers, we pay the most expensive rent for a gym with broken treadmills, elevators that leak brown liquid, and no courtyard.

Reply from BlockONE

I have had a good time so far in my apartment. It is close to campus and is a good place to live. The noise is loud sometimes, but other than that I have no complaints

Reply from BlockONE

I love living in blockone 2320 because it is close to campus, right by all the restaurants and bars, and I get my own bedroom and bathroom. I wish the would repaint since I have random holes and plaster on the walls. I also wish we had a better workout facilty, they gave residents a resigning deal, and we were pet friendly.

Reply from BlockONE

I have loved the community and the building ameneties. Having a gym is so nice as well as a laundry unit. The only complaints I have would be the lack of a lock on the front door, as well as the lack of friendliness from the younger staff.

Reply from BlockONE

I loved having a fully furnished apartment it made moving in very quick and easy. I also really like living so close to campus my walk is 2 minutes.

Reply from BlockONE

The apartment is very nice but the management is not very coordinated and very confusing. If I ask management something one day, someone else will say something different the next day

Reply from BlockONE

Love living here. The community is super fun and it’s so close to campus. The patio is my favorite place to hang out and the grills are easy to use to make dinner

Reply from BlockONE

So far, my roommates and I have had a really good experience here at 23Twenty. Our stove was broken for the first few weeks but as soon as we put in a maintenance request, people came to fix it within the next few days.

Reply from BlockONE

Move in was pleasant. My side of the building stays fairly quiet but I've heard tons of noise down the hall when I walk by sometimes. I moved in via reletting someone's lease and it would have been helpful for the lease agreement to have a section pertaining to reletting in order to guarantee the other leasee's agreement was transferred to me. I had an important arrangement with that other individual regarding the rent but had to sign the lease with no guarantee I’d assume the other individual’s lease. They could have put me in a different unit, which they did, and I would have had no recourse to relet the other lease. Fortunately the leasing office knew my situation after I called them a half a dozen times to remind them and they did release the other individual from their obligation but they were not legally required to because there was no mention of it in my lease.

Reply from BlockONE

For the most part I enjoy my experience with block1. The only thing I don't like is the noise but thats normal while living in a college community.

Reply from BlockONE

One thing that I was hoping when I got an apartment is that the environment would be quiet and I would not be bothered by people too often. So far, my expectations have been met. It gets a bit loud on the weekends, but I expected that. Otherwise, it's been almost silent and that's great for me.

Reply from BlockONE

I enjoy living in a central part of Ames. A lot of my friends live in this community, which makes it fun. However, sometimes I think maintenance can be slow and the building can sometimes be not as clean as expected.

Reply from BlockONE

Block One is in a great location close to campus as well as the social scene. There are great amenities and it doesn’t get better than that.

Reply from BlockONE

Such a great place to live at in ames! Super close to campus which makes it so nice to be able to wake up later to make it to classes..the patio is my fav place to hangout at

Reply from BlockONE

So far I have had a great experience. The staff is friendly and the building is always clean. I love all the amenities and the neighborhood is perfect! The only thing this apartment could improve on is the speed of maintenance responses.

Reply from BlockONE

Great community activities going on all year around. Quick maintenance. Friendly office staff. Love the amenities. Proximity to campus is always a plus.