BlockONE

4.1

1,038 Reviews

4.1

1,038 Reviews

I absolutely love living in the Edge. I is nice having a washer/dryer and having my own bathroom! The courtyard and lounge are also very nice to have. When the weather is nice it is great to go outside and do some homework. The lounge is great for watching games and hanging out with some friends. One downfall with this apartment is how dirty it gets on the weekends and how long it takes for the mess to get cleaned up. I don't know what people are doing on the 3rd floor, but it is sometimes out of hand.
Can’t wait to live here! The edge has such amazing amenities and I’m so excited for the balcony! My roommates and I are gonna have so much fun this coming up year!
I have really enjoyed my experience living at BlockONE. I have lived in both the Edge and University Towers and had great experiences within both buildings. I love that it is so close to campus!
my resident experience has been very good. I have no complaints and enjoy living at the edge. the community is very good and I enjoy every aspect including the amenities,
I haven’t even started living here yet, but the ease of signing of my lease and the huge incentives are so deserving of 5 stars! I recommend to everyone!
I really enjoy living at the edge! I like how I have my own bathroom and how we have washers in dryers in the apartment. All the appliances and furniture is great! Another great feature is the heated parking garage. Overall, a great place to live!
Windows aren’t sound proof and you can hear everything on Lincoln way. It’s fine in the living room but pretty terrible when my bed is right next to the window and I’m trying to sleep at night
Good community, not the best amenities, but super close to campus and campustown! Great place to live with friends! Study rooms are nice and quiet.
I love living at block one because of the location. The bus stops are conveniently close, as well as campus. Living here makes it easy to not have to rely on personal transportation, everything is so close. Food, shops, bars, and campus are all within walking distance. I only dock points because I don’t like how none of the staff seems to know how to put a mask on. Also sometimes the residence are destructive of property and it takes them forever to fix it.
This is a really great place to live. We love the location a lot because it is very very close to campus and well as Welch which is where much of our socializing happens