BlockONE

4.1

1,145 Reviews

4.1

1,145 Reviews

Solid place, but the building itself is rather run down. The laundry room is lackluster, with only 1/2 of the washers and dryers working at any given time. The balconies are amazing as well as location, but overall it just doesn't love up to the expectations.
Honestly I loved my roommates and the location and aesthetic of this apartment but everything else was awful. The management, customer service in the office, the maintenance of the community space and apartments, move in, and cleanliness was horrendous. There was never anything to disinfect the gym equipment during the pandemic, the workers in the office were always rude and never wore a mask, I swear my apartment was never cleaned before I moved in yet I couldn't move in before the Sunday before school started because they were "cleaning", whenever maintenance comes to fix something it never really gets fixed, the furniture is cheap, the lounge is always locked early when the staff leaves not when its posted that it should be open till, and so much more.
Love Block One! The community is awesome here and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. It is right on campus and in the middle of everything.
I really enjoyed living in 2320!! It was such a great home, I loved being so close to campus but still having my own space!! The staff was very sweet and responsive!!
Very nice apartment but hallways are always torn up and messy. Would highly recommend putting cameras in all of the hallways as to deter this from happening again.
It is a good place to live! I have lived here for a whole semester now and we signed to live here next school year too! I really like all the free stuff they hand out.
Yeah that’s what I thought it lol I thought I would get a cool cats and I got it to me and I thought it would look like it lol but yeah that’s
it’s been an awesome experience. best rooms best location and best staff!! the customer service was always above and beyond. i would highly recommend living here!
I love living at BlockOne, the location is amazing, the staff is great, and has helped me with a lot of issues. However, the noise is the biggest complaint I have. I live on the street side and I can hear every conversation going on outside, cars, etc and it's really annoying. Also the fact that we can't open our windows even just a few inches is really annoying
I have lived here for three years. I have enjoyed most of my time here. There are a lot of amenities offered and it is the best location on campus. My biggest complaint about living here would be the size of the fridge in the 4 bedroom apartments. It should be bigger because college students don’t typically share all of their food.