The people and amenities that are provided from the apartment won't be matched by any in the surrounding Ames community. On top of that its a great location very close to campus

Reply from BlockONE

I enjoy living a lot. Management is great, they are always available and helpful. The property is always clean and maintained at top quality.

Reply from BlockONE

Most people are really nice, and since I've moved in this summer I've made a lot of friends! It's so nice to just hang out in the hammocks in the courtyard and grill whenever I feel like it.

Reply from BlockONE

Great community. It's been a lot of fun and look forward to this next year in 23twenty. Love the modern look and bathtubs along with a new kitchen.

Reply from BlockONE

I am going to be living in 23 Twenty in the Fall and so far communication has been awesome! The office number always responds to my questions with a satisfying response.

Reply from BlockONE

There is a lot of damages that take place in the hallways of 2320. I think it would be a good idea for block one to put cameras in the halls. They do a good job of fixing the broken pieces though.

Reply from BlockONE

its cool I really want points for amazon because everyone knows I dont have enough stuff in my life. Do you know what I am saying? Like who am i to just want everything ?

It's definitely worth the price! all amenities are perfectly taken care of, and the apartments are given in good shape and clean. Roommate matching was perfect, overall I am very happy with my choice.

Reply from BlockONE

I love having a gym in the building! It makes my marathon training much easier and more convienent, I don't have to spend time traveling to the gym so I have more time for my workout!

Reply from BlockONE

This is a friendly and a respectable area to live by. Excellent maintenance and service when it is needed. Very nice amenities and is an excellent experience!

Reply from BlockONE

I just moved in to 23twenty from legacy and everything is so much better from appliances to space available. The courtyard is great for hanging out and grilling.

Reply from BlockONE

Everything is good, except hot water runs out fast. Other than that.... GREAT community!! I love how quick maintenance comes and how block one is so caring of its residents.

Reply from BlockONE

I think that 23twenty is a really great place to live. I understand that it's an apartment, not a dorm, but I wish it was easier to switch rooms before the year started

Reply from BlockONE

Living in University towers I have had a great experience. I have a number of friends who live in this building as well as the edge so it is convenient for us to hang out. I love the balcony, and use it almost every day the weather will allow. I have very few complaints about this apartment it is very good. The few drawbacks are that there is no light in my room, so I have a lamp hooked up to the outlet which works just fine for me. The University Towers gym is not good, there is a lack of quality exercise epuipment so I only really use the basketball court. Lastly, having a community laundry room I sometimes have to wait to do my laundry when all the washers and dryers are being used, but this isn't too much of an inconvenience.

Reply from BlockONE

I am still surviving the finals, but with 23 twenty, I am all good. The only issue is the water when I take a shower, it is cold. But this does not make me hate it

Clean common areas, helpful staff. One elevator broken for a few months which is dissapointing. I enjoy the parties/gatherings block one has, it's nice to meet new residents and hang out

Reply from BlockONE

I love 2320! I love the nice staff, and all of the free food and "parties" they throw us! I also really enjoy the weight room, club room, and outdoors area!

Reply from BlockONE

Overall, I think you guys are going great! I get a lot of emails getting me know what's going on and you show that you are all we're involved with making this a good living experience. Excited for next year!

Reply from BlockONE

This apartment at blockone is at the best location on campus and has the best looking decor, common area, and bathrooms for a college apartment.

Reply from BlockONE

Close to campus and other areas of interest to college students. Animal friendly. Sometimes gets messy but usually only on weekends. Balcony and grill get used quite often

Reply from BlockONE

Pretty good I like the place. Sometimes it's loud. I wish the terrace wasn't always locked. Other than that I like living here. Pretty good overall.

Reply from BlockONE

Such a great community that understands the social atmosphere students like. The location is perfect and is perfect for busy students to live at.

Reply from BlockONE

Great. I just don't like seeing all of these promotions for 650 when I'm having to pay 70 dollars more at 720 a month. Especially when we signed the same year as these new people.

Reply from BlockONE

It's a good overall place to live. The living area is on the small side, but not too bad. You can tell it was a little rushed to finish because the paint is chipping and there are already cracks in the walls.

Reply from BlockONE

I love the way they treat the residents. They care for everyone who lives there and always gives them reasons to want to keep living there in the future, and to tell their friends to live there as well.