They are doing great! I have loved working with the team so far! Great apartments. Great buildings. Great location. What more could someone want?

Reply from BlockONE

I haven't started yet. But I start in the fall here and the tour I went on at block 21 was great and I can't wait to move in. The staff was friendly and it felt like home.

Reply from BlockONE

I love living in this apartment community. This year, I am living in 2320 and last year I lived in The Edge. The Edge was a great experience and I am looking forward to creating more lifelong memories in 2320 this year!

Reply from BlockONE

I'm sad to move out of this place, I had an awesome time with my roommate and living by myself when I first came to Iowa on 2016. It was a good time will never be forgotten

Reply from BlockONE

The system is pretty easy to use and understand. I was never lost or confused throughly the process. I can not wait to try living there s s s

Reply from BlockONE

Great place to live. Super close to campus. A little annoying how trashed it can get on weekends, but that's to be expected in a college apartment building. Also would be nice if the elevators were a little bit more reliable.

Reply from BlockONE

Loving the atmosphere of everyone!! Anytime you have questions the people at the front always answer them and if they don’t know the answer they will tell you and not just make up something

Reply from BlockONE

Everything is very organized and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Any questions I have are answered quickly. Everything is clean in the buildings

Reply from BlockONE

so far i have not had a single problem and the mobile site is really easy to find my way around so thank you so much for this reward system!

Reply from BlockONE

Interesting app, but it could use more to do to earn points. There's not much of a tutorial so you're kind of just thrown in. But it's a good app if it works out and pays off.

Reply from BlockONE

BlockOne does a great job of answering maintenance requests in a timely fashion. Hallways and stair cases are cleaned at least once a week. Amenities are a huge plus

Reply from BlockONE

This is a really really cool program! I like that we can make earn some very cool prizes just from doing the little things we always do! I'm super excited!

Reply from BlockONE

The staff really helped me to find the best deal and apartment for me. They were friendly and answered all my questions. Even though I was late to search for a place to live, the staff helped me pick out the perfect spot.

Reply from BlockONE

I like living here because it has everything I could possibly need. From free printing to a barbecue to a gym. The rooms are also super comfortable

Reply from BlockONE

Very warm and welcoming staff. Always willing to accommodate personal requests. Great place for students to live, lots of community events and programs.

Reply from BlockONE

This summer I have enjoyed having access and spending time with friends grilling and socializing in the court yard. Defiantly enjoying BlockOne more this summer!

Reply from BlockONE

Love living here. Wish I was living at Block One again next year. I have only lived there for a month but have enjoyed it. The management and staff is also very helpful.

Reply from BlockONE

It seems like living in twenty three twenty will be an entertaining experience this next year. The apartments seem super nice and new and the staff is friendly.

Reply from BlockONE

The people and amenities that are provided from the apartment won't be matched by any in the surrounding Ames community. On top of that its a great location very close to campus

Reply from BlockONE

I enjoy living a lot. Management is great, they are always available and helpful. The property is always clean and maintained at top quality.

Reply from BlockONE

Most people are really nice, and since I've moved in this summer I've made a lot of friends! It's so nice to just hang out in the hammocks in the courtyard and grill whenever I feel like it.

Reply from BlockONE

Great community. It's been a lot of fun and look forward to this next year in 23twenty. Love the modern look and bathtubs along with a new kitchen.

Reply from BlockONE

I am going to be living in 23 Twenty in the Fall and so far communication has been awesome! The office number always responds to my questions with a satisfying response.

Reply from BlockONE

There is a lot of damages that take place in the hallways of 2320. I think it would be a good idea for block one to put cameras in the halls. They do a good job of fixing the broken pieces though.

Reply from BlockONE

its cool I really want points for amazon because everyone knows I dont have enough stuff in my life. Do you know what I am saying? Like who am i to just want everything ?