Im having a good time so far far i like the patio a lot. I can’t wait to fr grill and hang out and have bonfires and just chill w friends. Overall great

Very roomy, peoples nice on floor, nice time in room, Nice how they have a reward system to get gift cards and other stuff. 140 characters. L

Very welcoming . Move in was very smooth. Love the apartment. Neighbors seem nice. Great apartment security but also easy access for residents.

Reply from BlockONE

So far I have really enjoyed living here. It's in a great location and for the most part the staff is super kind and helpful. It is on the smaller side in comparison to other close location such as Campustown. However, I would rather die that live at Campustown again so the cramped spaces and slightly higher prices, are worth it.

Reply from BlockONE

So far living in 2320 has been great. I love how much space I have in my room. The only problem I would say is that the apartment has a lot of things that need to get fixed.

Reply from BlockONE

The apartment’s location close to campus and having my own bathroom are the two best things about living here. Everything else about the apartment is average and what’d you expect in a college apartment.

Reply from BlockONE

Move in was easy, but now my key doesn’t work to get into the building and our apartment feels like a rainforest because it’s so humid. I also think it’s unfair that they can just change the rate an apartment costs because I’m paying 200 more a month than what’s advertised on the window.

Reply from BlockONE

Move in was easy and pain free. The individuals in the office offered great support and answered any questions. Only issue was the a/c was not working when we moved in. However, the issue was fixed by maintenance within 48 hours.

Reply from BlockONE

I have loved my experience living here so far. It is a beautiful apartment complex with great features. The maintenance worker only took one day to come fix what we requested which was very helpful. The rooms and kitchen were a lot smaller than my roommates and I thought they would be but they are nice.

Reply from BlockONE

The staff are very helpful! Moving in was very easy and moved right along. The apartment was very clean when I moved in and nothing was left behind from last year.

Reply from BlockONE

Really easy and smooth to move in. Own room and bathroom is very nice for personal space along with having an open living are for people to chat and socialize.

Reply from BlockONE

I have yet to move in but the staff isn’t very helpful and always has a good attitude when I call or stop by! I cannot wait to live here shortly!

Reply from BlockONE

Love living here! The staff is great, apartments are clean, amenities are fun, location is perfect. Looking forward to living here for another’s semester

Reply from BlockONE

Living in 23Twenty has been great so far. The atmosphere and location are incredible and I wouldn’t want to live anyplace other than 23Twenty in Ames.

Reply from BlockONE

haven’t moved into my apartment yet. It has been okay so far. We found out our rooms very late which was not fun. we also have to pay the whole month of august even though we can’t move in until have way through the semester

Reply from BlockONE

I have not lived here yet but I am excited to. I love the location and the amenities provided. The staff seems nice. I won an iPad just for signing a lease so far so good.

Reply from BlockONE

I love living in BlockOne! They have so many great amenities and it is truly a great community. The bed rooms are good sized and the living room is large enough for hosting small groups of people

Reply from BlockONE

I have a blast living here! So close to campus and starbucks what more could you ask for! I also really enjoy all the cool events that are held and hosted here!

Reply from BlockONE

The apartment complex is great for college living! BlockONE is in a convienent spot on campus, so students can walk to classes. The apartment also includes a workout facility and a courtyard which is a great addition.

Reply from BlockONE

They always answer my emails so quickly, I am so excited to be moving in in less than a week!They have been very clear and how to move in, when, and the expectations for living here. It's going to be a blast!

Reply from BlockONE

The amenities of 23Twenty are great but is a bit pricy compared to most of the other apartment complexes in Ames. The location makes up for the price a little.

Reply from BlockONE

Nice apartment building, but maintenance issues take a very long time to get filled. We have had many issues with our apartment since we moved in one year ago

Reply from BlockONE

Things break easily and it can take maintenance awhile to fix them. Also last year management was really bad about giving notice of entry which was annoying for privacy reasons.

Reply from BlockONE

I wish there was a better system to having their residents move in early. I am in a sorority and so are a lot of people living in 2320, so there should be a better way for us as residents to move in early.

Reply from BlockONE

I enjoy the amenities, like the coffee, gym, and clubhouse. Most of the employees are great! Most of the apartments that my friends live at have a pool or access to a pool. It would be cool if somehow BlockOne could give residents a pass to a pool for the summer.