BlockONE

4.1

4.1

The timeliness of our rewards has been extremely poor and the reward for referrals is less than it should have been. Very frustrating. When we have asked about information about our rewards the staff has not known how to help, but it always seems to be issues with the reward company.
I love living at UT especially because of the balconies!! Love my C1 floor plan too, it has so much space! The only downside of UT is the laundry room.
My experience has been really good! However, maintenance can be updated. It seems like they don't really know what they are talking about or they say they fixed a problem when in reality they just skipped over the issue. Additionally, rewards are something that is slacking. I requested a reward over 2 months ago and I am still waiting to get it back.
It was really good. The sense of community was nice, especially when I go to get mail. Everyone is so nice and welcoming. They got my packages really fast and if I had a problem they would help
It is good, a lot of fun and I like when they hand out free food. But I have had many problems with block one and it seems like they don't really care.
This is a great place to stay and offers so many opportunities when it comes to meeting people and offers great areas to study for your schooling.
Living in University Towers has been a great time and the view and huge balcony are amazing. I love the game room, study rooms, and the weight room that are all inside the building so I don’t even have to leave to go to them.
It was great! I loved the amount of space that the apartment provided. I loved having my own bedroom and my own bathroom as well! I only wish the living room was bigger.
I have lived at Block One for 2 years now, and have had nothing less than a positive experience. The location of the properties make it worth it to me as it is a 6 minute walk to the majority of my classes.
Pretty good but wish the elevators were faster. I also wish that the walls weren't as thin. I can hear my upstairs neighbors stomping constantly. I like the food give aways though.