BlockONE

the apartment itself is nice. however, everything else is always dirty, gym is so unkept, stairs haven’t been vacuumed in weeks, and the courtyard looks horrible. not what i’m paying for
I enjoy the space and my room, but getting here was difficult. There are some really kind, informed people in the BlockOne office but so many employees told us different things this summer regarding move-in dates for our apartment. We were told early move-in was guaranteed, we were told there was no one living in our unit last year so cleaning would be quick (this was untrue), we were told our rent for the month of August would be cut in half, we were told we could move in guaranteed on August 12th (did not happen), we were told managers were always in meetings and could not speak with us, and we were told our apartment would be cleaned and inspected prior to our arrival but the floor was sticky, there was dust everywhere, and one of our showers did not even work.
Great location and amenities. The provided furniture is of good quality. Units are amazing but rent is a tad high. Lots of parties and thin walls aren’t always the best combo.
i love living here!! my roommates are really fun and we get along great. we always watch movies and do homework together! the location is amazing and i love how we’re right on campus
So far, I have loved living in the Edge. I’ve met so many new people and it’s such a fun environment. My apartment was super clean when we moved in, so that was nice since I have bad allergies.
Good location but lacks in customer appreciation. People are always getting overcharged at end of year. Promised better resigning rates then given worse signing rates
I have been very happy with my experience living here so far. I needed to move into an apartment last minute and although the move in processes was quite annoying and had some hiccups overall it has been good.
Everyone is so helpful and knowledgable. Always helpful on the phone and can answer any question. They helped me figure out how to move in early due to school starting earlier.
My resident experience has been good so far. When we first moved in there were already a lot of scuffs on the walls and broken furniture. I'm glad we had the option to account for those ahead of time so we won't get penalized in the future. Staff is friendly and always willing to help.
I am so glad to be living here. This month has been wonderful and it is so comfortable. I love my room and how I have my own bathroom! However,icing on the top floor is not the most fun and the elevators are far away!