Positives: unit was modern and clean when I moved in, building security is the best in the Ames area, great patio, and the office employees are helpful with questions. Negatives: appliances don’t work very well, vandalism is bad in 2320, I was denied a guest parking pass for a weekend even though it says it’s allowed in the lease, and maintenance workers are not very polite or quick.

Reply from BlockONE

check out was nice and easy! I enjoyed my time at 2320 but can’t wait for an even better time at the Edge. I do wish that the hallways and elevators were kept cleaner. It also bothers me that the fire pits outside do not work.

Reply from BlockONE

The apart location is great, the amenities are also very good. The nightlife was my only complaint, but it's all understandable on a college campus.

Reply from BlockONE

I like my experience, but it's very loud in the Courtyard - sometimes it is not even possible to stay in the room, while the music is playing outside. Also, some people are smoking almost every day and the smell goes into the room.

Reply from BlockONE

Takes a long time to fix things when they break such as the elevators which sucks when living on the top floor. Otherwise I enjoy living here and would live here again

Reply from BlockONE

This is a nice place to live. It has its perks such as nice workers in the office who are always helpful. I would say the only main downside is the maintenance can be a little slow to fix things

Reply from BlockONE

Great Services and security, although people doesn't respect the place as they should. Maintenance, clubroom, and gym are great, worth paying for.

Reply from BlockONE

The apartment is great and is very conveniently located. The staff is nice and will come to make any needed repairs in a timely manner. However the only thing that bugs me is how people vandalize and intentionally break things in the hallways every weekend, yet they seem to be taking no preventative measure for the vandalism and just waste boat loads of money repairing the same damages every week.

Reply from BlockONE

It’s decent has a good location to campus and bars. Often dirty from people throwing parties on weekend. Overpriced for what you get, but in the end the location makes it worth it.

Reply from BlockONE

I enjoy the amenities. The maintenance and cleaning is great. The management and people at the office are helpful. The close proximity to campus is always a plus.

Reply from BlockONE

It’s been great living here. We are so close to campus and you can’t beat this location. The maintainer workers are so kind and funny. You’ll love it!

Reply from BlockONE

I like living here a lot! It’s nice how quick the maintenance comes. Only complain I would have is that it takes forever for the mail to get checked in.

Reply from BlockONE

The front office staff is friendly. The building gets trashed a lot and doesn’t get fixed quickly. No one is held accountable for the damages since there are no cameras.

Reply from BlockONE

Staff in office is very friendly and willing to help! Biggest downfall is how trashed the building gets and how long it takes to get cleaned up. Great location!

Reply from BlockONE

Good over just over priced. Love the belcony. Sad to see the pricing went up. I'm not renewing due to price but has been an amazing experience

Reply from BlockONE

I moved in this semester and it has been a pleasant experience so far. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The only problem is that people are constantly putting holes in the walls of the hallway in my floor.

Reply from BlockONE

The staff has been great and friendly whenever I go to the office to pick up a package. The building is cleaned often too which is nice. My only complaints are that sometimes the people above my are loud and that one of the elevators did not work for the entirety of the Fall Semester.

Reply from BlockONE

I enjoy the fully furnished apartments as being from out of state it’s easier to not purchase furniture. The staff is very helpful in any concerns I have had while living here for the past 2 years.

Reply from BlockONE

Can be good, can be noisy, location is right near campus which is perfect if you work on campus and to just go to classes in the morning in walking distance.

Reply from BlockONE

It's been nice, the staff are friendly when I have talked with them, mail, things like that are easy enough and convenient, washer/dryer, etc. are new.

Reply from BlockONE

I really like to live here - amenities and the staff are great, but the major disadvantage is that some of my neighbors are smoking 5-7 times a day and nothing can be done about that.

Reply from BlockONE

Best place next to campus to live!! Super close to all of the food places around campus. Also a great community to live in they do a great job of being people together.

Reply from BlockONE

I love living here with my friends. The place is perfect for college students especially since it is fully furnished and right across from campus.

Reply from BlockONE

I really do like living with BlockOne, however as our building management has changed so have the living conditions. We've spent weeks at a time with only 1 functioning elevator and have had nearly continuous vandalism on several floors to the point they've stopped repairing them(holes punched through walls, emergency exit signs ripped off, pictures ripped off walls). First, is it against fire codes to not have the emergency exit signs functional, second, how am I paying a premium to live in a building with holes all over the walls and neighbors allowed who are doing that? There is plenty of room for improvement in our building.

Reply from BlockONE

23Twenty has done a great job of cleaning up during breaks. It’s nice to come back to a clean apartment building. The elevators now work as well.