Overall great experience but maintenance requests take forever to get back to us when needed. It takes awhile for our maintenance to come when needed but overall the place stays clean and in good use

I’ve enjoyed living through blockone as this is my second year now. There are some great amentities and perks to each of the buildings. The maintenance has always been helpful and kind when fixing something

It's been really amazing so far, and the staff has been tremendously friendly! The rooms are spacious and I love the amenities they provide.

I really like living in the Edge. It is the perfect location and the apartment is so nice. The amenities are really nice like the study rooms and printing etc

The staff and the amenities are great! The noise is bearable, but the main disadvantage is that the windows can never be open and there is no fresh air in the apartment.

Reply from BlockONE

Overall apartment building is great. The only downsize is that since its all college students it tends to get trashed a lot but thats something you should expect.

Reply from BlockONE

Wonderful apartment and great location next to campus. Management could use improvement. Staff should be trained better to know important information and managers should be more understanding of residents. I often feel like a burden when calling or entering the office with a question or concern.

Reply from BlockONE

Overall I am pretty satisfied with living here. Only complaint I would have is that there are not many events that happen. I wish they put on weekly events such as their donut days.

Reply from BlockONE

A very good property. Responsible management team. Very safe security facilities. They have in-building garbage room and fitness room, which is very convenient and not common in other properties. You can also have very large study room and out-door BBQ. Billiards, TV, music, refrige, anything you can name it. And not many people are using them. Please take advantage! This is definitely a perfect place for new students who want to live close to campus and enjoy numerous convenient facilities. A little pricy though, if my budget allows I will definitely keep living here.

Reply from BlockONE

check out was nice and easy! I enjoyed my time at 2320 but can’t wait for an even better time at the Edge. I do wish that the hallways and elevators were kept cleaner. It also bothers me that the fire pits outside do not work.

Reply from BlockONE

The apart location is great, the amenities are also very good. The nightlife was my only complaint, but it's all understandable on a college campus.

Reply from BlockONE

I like my experience, but it's very loud in the Courtyard - sometimes it is not even possible to stay in the room, while the music is playing outside. Also, some people are smoking almost every day and the smell goes into the room.

Reply from BlockONE

Takes a long time to fix things when they break such as the elevators which sucks when living on the top floor. Otherwise I enjoy living here and would live here again

Reply from BlockONE

This is a nice place to live. It has its perks such as nice workers in the office who are always helpful. I would say the only main downside is the maintenance can be a little slow to fix things

Reply from BlockONE

Great Services and security, although people doesn't respect the place as they should. Maintenance, clubroom, and gym are great, worth paying for.

Reply from BlockONE

The apartment is great and is very conveniently located. The staff is nice and will come to make any needed repairs in a timely manner. However the only thing that bugs me is how people vandalize and intentionally break things in the hallways every weekend, yet they seem to be taking no preventative measure for the vandalism and just waste boat loads of money repairing the same damages every week.

Reply from BlockONE

It’s decent has a good location to campus and bars. Often dirty from people throwing parties on weekend. Overpriced for what you get, but in the end the location makes it worth it.

Reply from BlockONE

I enjoy the amenities. The maintenance and cleaning is great. The management and people at the office are helpful. The close proximity to campus is always a plus.

Reply from BlockONE

It’s been great living here. We are so close to campus and you can’t beat this location. The maintainer workers are so kind and funny. You’ll love it!

Reply from BlockONE

I like living here a lot! It’s nice how quick the maintenance comes. Only complain I would have is that it takes forever for the mail to get checked in.

Reply from BlockONE

The front office staff is friendly. The building gets trashed a lot and doesn’t get fixed quickly. No one is held accountable for the damages since there are no cameras.

Reply from BlockONE

Staff in office is very friendly and willing to help! Biggest downfall is how trashed the building gets and how long it takes to get cleaned up. Great location!

Reply from BlockONE

Good over just over priced. Love the belcony. Sad to see the pricing went up. I'm not renewing due to price but has been an amazing experience

Reply from BlockONE

I moved in this semester and it has been a pleasant experience so far. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The only problem is that people are constantly putting holes in the walls of the hallway in my floor.

Reply from BlockONE

The staff has been great and friendly whenever I go to the office to pick up a package. The building is cleaned often too which is nice. My only complaints are that sometimes the people above my are loud and that one of the elevators did not work for the entirety of the Fall Semester.