BlockONE

4.1

1,269 Reviews

4.1

1,269 Reviews

I love living with BlockOne! The staff are always so lovely and inviting, and they are always willing to help out and answer questions. We moved into University Towers this year, and the balconies are amazing!
It is my second year living at block one. The location is perfect and close to all my classes! Also the amenities here are so amazing! The staff are so helpful!
I really enjoy living at the Edge. It is really close to campus and the bars, making it really convenient to get to places in a timely manner.
The complex feels very safe at all hours and everything looks neat and clean. I really appreciate the gym and study rooms around the building so that I can leave my room without needing to go very far.
It’s nice room is cool but I did renege my lease and shi was wack I went into a new room and they didn’t clean it but ah it’s okay nice place fun place yes
I love this place. It feels like home. I never want to leave it is an awesome experience. I recommend people to live here. I’m also just trying to get points for a gift card
Very good. Cleanup in the elevator could be quicker there was puke in one for like 4 days. Other than that I enjoy the living and my apartment is very nice and accommodating.
Very nice apartments, staff could be more accommodating, small fitness center, and apartment building is very messy on weekends. Great location.
I have lived at BlockONE for 3 years now and its location being close to the bars and campus has made my experience at ISU so much better! Maintenance always comes fast and the management is some of the most helpful people I know!!
I love the location of BlockOne, as it is right across from campus! The balconies at University Towers are a plus! The staff is always friendly and willing to help. My main complaints are the workout facility and laundry room. The machines need to be fixed or replaced. Only one treadmill works in the fitness area. The washing machines will soak your clothes and the dryers do not dry them enough. It is very frustrating and time consuming to even do laundry at UT.