I love living at BlockONE. I wish more residents threw away their trash and would not leave it sitting in the trash room. I also with residents did not destroy our building.

Amanda and the staff went above and beyond when I moved in. The minor issue I had was resolved immediately. Could not be more thankful for all their help.

Love the place. Great staff and its very comfortable. The location its spectacular. My only concern is about the cleanliness of the elevators and halls. A lot of times they are not very clean in some floors. Nothing extremly uncomfortable, but something that should improve. Overall I would refer this community to anyone.

Enjoying my time. Staff is friendly and helpful. I appreciate the amenities, I wish my packages would be updated a bit quicker, but that no biggie

I like the living space and the ability to work out within the same building. I wish the communication before roommates move in could be easier.

2320 Lincoln apartments are very convenient and beautiful! Very friendly and nice staff! Amenities are also excellent! The level of noise is tolerable. Everything is perfect!))

Overall, I have had a good experience living here. The rooms are nice and the location is great. My only complaint would be that the elevators are a little slow.

The community is usually quiet, but in a good way. The elevator smelled like beer, but that is going to happen... I love where I am located on campus; everything is easily accessible.

I would rate it a 5 because my experience has been good. However, neighbors or guest don't appreciate what they have and leave trash all around the elevadors and halls. Thats just not nice. I love this place and it is my home; I would never throw or leave trash, I wish others viewed it like that as well.

I love living here! great community, amazing amenities, my roommate matching was perfect, and security is on point. I could not be happier, literally, no complaints.

Reply from BlockONE

Decent apartment, need better maintenance. gets trashed on weekends. Overall pretty good, however the hot water tank is about the size of a bucket so in a 4 person it runs out.

Reply from BlockONE

I love living in BlockONE! The staff is always so friendly and they solve issues quickly. I like that we have security in the weekends just in case anything happens!

Reply from BlockONE

Good, it could be cleaner in the main areas/when people move in as well as making sure appliances work but other than that it's great living here!

Reply from BlockONE

Love it so far! The apartments are nice, and the neighbors aren't too bad either. I feel super safe living here because of all of the security and cameras, and the fact that no one could pick your lock.

Reply from BlockONE

They are doing great! I have loved working with the team so far! Great apartments. Great buildings. Great location. What more could someone want?

Reply from BlockONE

I haven't started yet. But I start in the fall here and the tour I went on at block 21 was great and I can't wait to move in. The staff was friendly and it felt like home.

Reply from BlockONE

I love living in this apartment community. This year, I am living in 2320 and last year I lived in The Edge. The Edge was a great experience and I am looking forward to creating more lifelong memories in 2320 this year!

Reply from BlockONE

I'm sad to move out of this place, I had an awesome time with my roommate and living by myself when I first came to Iowa on 2016. It was a good time will never be forgotten

Reply from BlockONE

The system is pretty easy to use and understand. I was never lost or confused throughly the process. I can not wait to try living there s s s

Reply from BlockONE

Great place to live. Super close to campus. A little annoying how trashed it can get on weekends, but that's to be expected in a college apartment building. Also would be nice if the elevators were a little bit more reliable.

Reply from BlockONE

Loving the atmosphere of everyone!! Anytime you have questions the people at the front always answer them and if they don’t know the answer they will tell you and not just make up something

Reply from BlockONE

Everything is very organized and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Any questions I have are answered quickly. Everything is clean in the buildings

Reply from BlockONE

so far i have not had a single problem and the mobile site is really easy to find my way around so thank you so much for this reward system!

Reply from BlockONE

Interesting app, but it could use more to do to earn points. There's not much of a tutorial so you're kind of just thrown in. But it's a good app if it works out and pays off.

Reply from BlockONE

BlockOne does a great job of answering maintenance requests in a timely fashion. Hallways and stair cases are cleaned at least once a week. Amenities are a huge plus