A great place to live right across campus! The staff is amazing here and they do amazing activities and stuff to bring people together from different floors

Reply from BlockONE

It has been okay so far. I had a few problems throughout my time here being on the third floor there was often flooding from all of the snow melting but the environment and place on campus was great.

the management staff sucks and the people that live here trash the place but i like my room a lot... i like that the bathroom is large, that i can park below (even though my parking is RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE) ($92 a month is not economical for a small-town in Iowa)

Reply from BlockONE

Block One has been great so far, but there have been a few things that aren’t amazing. Most repairs that are done seem to be done very cheap. Which is unexpected because of how expensive our rent is.

Reply from BlockONE

So far, I've loved my experience at 23Twenty. The rooms are a great size, and the on-site amenities are a great plus. It's great being so close to campus, so walking to class is a breeze!

Reply from BlockONE

This is my second semester in the building and i got a lot of friends in here so everything is alright. I haven’t had any problem since I moved here so that’s cool.

Reply from BlockONE

It's super close to campus and the management does their ion very well with keeping everything up to date and hosting events for us residents

Reply from BlockONE

Awesome place to stay at and the best! So far great experience and they always have fun things going on around the community and its always exciting to see what is next.

Reply from BlockONE

The apartment community is great and I love the atmosphere of the building. I am excited to be living in this community for the upcoming fall semester!

Reply from BlockONE

Great location with only a few minute walk to campus. Having an apartment that is fully furnished made moving in easy and hassle-free. My biggest complaint is that the walls are thin so you can hear your neighbors.

Reply from BlockONE

I love the location, but with a corner room I can hear everyone walking home from the bars and it can be quite loud. The people on my floor are great and we have had no issues.

Reply from BlockONE

23Twenty is a good community to live in with so many available utilities to use such as the gym, clubhouse, and study rooms. It has been a good experience to live here.

Reply from BlockONE

I really like living in 2320 and being this close to campus. I can walk to most of my classes in less than 10 minutes. Having my own bathroom and being able to do laundry in my unit is also super nice.

Reply from BlockONE

Great amenities, love the proximity to campus. I've been living here for a year now, and will be staying here until I graduate. Community activities are always a plus.

Reply from BlockONE

pretty good, nice amenities, I like having the gym in the building so I don't have to treck out into the snow to workout, there is coffee in the study room which is always a plus

Reply from BlockONE

A little too pricey for what it is. Appliances in kitchen are nice, but have had lots of issues with the plumbing in our unit. The workers are very nice.

Reply from BlockONE

I love the location of this apartment. Living so close to campus and being able to walk everywhere is so convenient. I also enjoy the gym we have here because I just have to go down a few flights of stairs to get to it!

Reply from BlockONE

Overall I really enjoy living here and I always highly recommend it to other people that are in search of a lease. The only thing that I could recommend to improve is the maintenance. But, I also know that it is a big building so it really isn't too big of a problem for our apartment.

Reply from BlockONE

Living here has been mediocre. Obviously the location is great being close to campus and all but it is overly priced. It gets too noisy on the weekends and is pretty dirty.

Reply from BlockONE

I like the community a lot. The facilities are nice too. I especially like the study space. The gym is pretty small and can get crowded though.

Reply from BlockONE

The location is great! We have some difficulties with our maintenance and other problems that do not get fixed right away but we are renewing

Reply from BlockONE

The community is very close to campus and very convenient. The staff is friendly. Most of the time it is not too noisy but it does get loud on the weekends. Overall good experience

Reply from BlockONE

BlockOne has three great locations that are right across from campus which is extremely convenient. However, they are not very responsive on maintenance requests and take a while to get work orders complete. This is very annoying when something is urgent.

Reply from BlockONE

The apartments themselves are nice, the furnishings are well maintained and maintenance is always fairly prompt. The only issue itself is the other residents, who are often incredibly loud.

Reply from BlockONE

So far my experience living in The Edge had been great. The prime location is wonderful during these cold winter days, even though the noise level at night is very loud (outside of your control). The property is nice and I believe the condition of the apartment is in parallel for what we pay.