BlockONE

23twenty is honestly the best place to live here in Ames! Although it is considered “off” campus, the location is super close and the neighborhood is so friendly.
Best location. Fully furnished. Has a convenient gym downstairs and a cool club house with hammocks and fire pits. I have my own room and bathroom and I love it.
I have enjoyed my time at Blockone. The location is great and it is a great atmosphere. The only thing that I would change is the expense to live here, as well as the cleanliness that I felt when I first moved in.
Nothing to complain about, but nothing over the top. Typically apartment with great location. I would say the apartment looks very nice but isn’t built the best. And the location saves it.
Absolutely loved living here. I’m less than 5 minutes from campus, and can get to all my classes in less than 10 minutes, which is awesome. Cannot say enough about living here :)
I think that the location has been great this year and there have not been many maintenance issues. There have been some broken common area items including broken doors, signs, elevators, etc. that hurt the experience. The elevator has broken twice and taken multiple weeks to be fixed.
I love the property and how close it is to campus. The front office staff is very helpful and friendly. The maintenance team responds quickly to requests.
Great place to live close to campus & good maintenance. Feels hard to leave post graduation and makes me want to come back and love in a good community again!
It is a great place to live, but could be better with washers and driers. Also management is not the best at getting back to people and are not very understanding nor accommodating
The staff is generally helpful here, especially the maintenance people are very kind and quick at solving problems, but it is often extremely loud here and nothing is done about it and it’s very annoying