BlockONE

Have lived here and now renewed my lease and only have great things to say about 2320! So close to campus and glad I never have to take the bus anywhere. Super convenient location and great staff.
Great rooms, and great location. I had some problems with the heat in the winter though due to my room being a corner room. Other than that, submitting a survive request would be solved very fast.
Never had a problem or bad experience with anything. Staff, maintenance, amenuties were all nice. Whenever there was an issue with something in our unit, the maintenance staff was always quick to fix it.
Love the proximity to the campus and the furnished rooms. Decent amenities. Great maintenance team. Helpful management. Have lived here for three years now.
I really enjoy living here and I renewed my lease for my senior year. Having my own bedroom and bathroom along with a closet is very nice. 9/10 do reccommend
It has been a great experience. Some noise compliments but nothing serious. Maintenance is always fast and friendly. Great communication as well.
Great place to live close to campus & good maintenance. Feels hard to leave post graduation and makes me want to come back and love in a good community again!
Location is great! Amenities could use some help, mainly the washers and dryers...I try not to do laundry here as it's hard. Overall, good place to be.
They did a good job with the pandemic and having a plan on what to do for cleaning but they still did not provide an options for residents in the case of financial hardship and have continued to hire people in the meantime.
I love the location of The Edge - super close to campus and bars. I also love how it is fully furnished and that everyone gets their own bedroom and bathroom. The only thing I have to complain about is management. It took almost 5 months for my broken toilet to finally be replaced. I also found mold in my room and had to throw away many of my personal items and switch rooms and never got compensated, let alone reimbursed. Overall, I would recommend living here solely on the great location and having your own bedroom/bathroom despite the poor management team.