I have really enjoyed living at The Edge. The Apartments are very nice and comes with the necessary appliances. My only complaint is that the service is not very helpful.

Everything is being going great. And i love the staff as well. I am a freshman and i thought that it was going to be tough but it was the exact opposite, Thank you so much!

Usually a good place to live! Can be a little rough on weekends, but the mess is cleaned up by Monday. The apartments are nice, and it's super close to campus which is great, would recommend!

Overall, I've enjoyed my experience leasing through BlockONE. The only issue I've had so far is I put in a maintenance request and never heard back. My window leaks anytime it rains, and I have my bed right next to the window so it's an inconvenience because my bedding gets wet. Other than that, all is well!

I love living in 2320, the rooms are super nice and love that it comes fully furnished- that was a huge selling point for me! The gym is nice, it is a little small, but it has everything that I need. Overall I love 2320!

Reply from BlockONE

I chose to live with BlockOne because of location and it's definitely worth it! I love my spacious bathroom and closet as well. One complaint I have is that the walls are really thin and I can hear everything outside the building and my room.

Reply from BlockONE

favorite place to live. super big bathrooms and rooms with a nice view of central campus! there is convenient parking and lots of cute puppies that are always on the patio

Reply from BlockONE

This apartment is the apartment of all apartments, the apartment is very modern and also very clean the apartment is close to campus and is also clean

Reply from BlockONE

Everything has been pretty good so far, although some things need to be fixed in more of a timely manner before people move into their apartments.

Reply from BlockONE

The location is great and is probably its biggest selling point. The apartments themselves are definitely nice enough for any college student. It does get a little loud on the weekends however.

Reply from BlockONE

I was very pleased with the lease signing process. It was made as easy as it could have been and was very stress free. Very convieneint that everything was able to be done online. Very pleased.

Reply from BlockONE

Good community. People are nice. Maintenance gets tasks done pretty quickly. Noise isn’t a huge issue. Fairly busy on weekends, but not super busy otherwise.

Reply from BlockONE

Staying at University Towers has been a great experience thus far. The location is great and the rooms are very nice. The few times I submitted a maintenance request it was completed very quickly. I have no complaints so far.

Reply from BlockONE

Love the apartment community but there are some things that need to be cleaned up around UT. The elevators are extremely dirty all the time and the washers and dryers could use a cleaning.

Reply from BlockONE

I enjoy living at Block One. It is close to my classes and is a great environment. The staff is also great and very helpful when I have any questions.

Reply from BlockONE

They have great value for apartment and I love the gym on the third floor. Also, I loved the roommates I was given. Finally, l like the study room and the club room.

Reply from BlockONE

Good location. close to bars and campus to the point no bus is needed. Close to Jack Trice so tailgating is made easy. Parking garage attached to building

Reply from BlockONE

Overall a good experience. Location is great and maintenance has definitely been improved over the last year. I would suggest getting security cameras.

Reply from BlockONE

I’m pretty happy with everything but sometimes maintenance can take too long. It does get noisy but understandable. I greatly enjoy when they have free food offered!

Reply from BlockONE

getting maintenance repairs takes a long time. staff for the most part is friendly but sometimes they don't know what they are doing. nice building and amenities.

Reply from BlockONE

Love my apartment, traffic on Lincoln way gets kind of loud at times. Other than that I love to grill on the outdoor patio and hangout at the clubhouse.

Reply from BlockONE

I love the location of my apartment and how close I am to campus! It is such a social and fun environment and I really enjoy living her so far!

Reply from BlockONE

A few things needed to be addressed at move in. Some were taken care of immediately. Some I’m still waiting on. Communication should be better.

Reply from BlockONE

The community is very close to campus which is convenient. However, when I moved in the office staff was very unorganized and unhelpful. There are a few people in the office who are friendly, but some are not. When moving in multiple pieces of furniture were broken and there was a hole in the wall. The room was not clean at all.

Reply from BlockONE

I really enjoy the 23 Twenty apartment which I have been stayed for almost a year. The staffs are eager to help and the location is perfect for someone who doesn't want to get up so early in the morning and catch the bus for a long time. However, parties almost go on every weekend and it is hard to get a good relax on the weekend. Anyway, I enjoy my stay here and make a bunch of friends for hanging out.