I really enjoy my living space. My only complaint is that one of the elevators was broken for about 2 months. However besides that I enjoy all the little events they put on for us!

The apartment is very beautiful and located very close to campus. I enjoy the patio that is accessible to anyone who lives here, and I also like that the apartments are furnished.

It was an overall great experience. Great employees, great rooms and a great overall atmosphere for living in a college town. 10/10 would recommend.

I really enjoy the location of the block one apartments. The price is very high however. The staff are very nice and helpful as well. Overall a great place

Being so close to campus is great, especially during this time of the year when the cold makes it hard to want to walk to class. Pro tip, do not leave garbage in the garbage room, the fines are hefty, but with good reason. I feel bad that 23Twenty has to fix all of the holes that people punch or kick in the walls, makes sense that they need to get the money back through trash fines. Management has been very fair and helpful with any inquiries. All in all a good experience.

The location is nice, but the it is often noisy, and there is a lot of disrespect and vandalism with holes in the walls, breaking the glass on the fire extinguishers, animal waste, and exit signs being stolen. The apartment is trying to do something about it but it’s not their fault.

It is a really cool place to live, if you can afforded it. They have a really nice and helpful workers, and have regular events where they give out free food.

I really enjoy living here. The rooms are great, and the location is probably the best part about BlockONE. My only complaint is that one of the two elevators has been out of service for the last week and still hasn't been fixed.

The community equipment and staff are very nice. The facilities are well-functioning. The building is very new. The room is definitely good and fullly-equiped with all kinds of funitures. It is really convenient to do everything within the dorm. And there is even gym, fun lounge and BBQ place. And not many people are using them! Fantastic!

Have spent the night with friends and I really liked it and I am going to live in it next fall! I really liked the patio and all of the amenities and what is all available.

I lived here over the summer and really enjoyed the location being right in campus town and all of the awesome amenities. Can't wait to live here again this fall!

I am very pleased with my resident experience. I couldn’t ask for a better place to live. So glad I was able to stay here this year! It’s been so fun!

I love the community and the students that live here are usually very nice and outgoing. The amenities are very nice and the personal rooms are perfect for more private people.

Love that the location is so close to campus! The staff is usually helpful and keeps the place clean. Moving into an already furnished apartment was super helpful!

I love living through block one. It is a clean, friendly environment that is a perfect distance from campus. The maintenance is always on top of things cleaning up the hallways and what not after weekends and it’s great.

I just signed a lease with block one and they have been so helpful. It has been such an easy and exciting process! Block one is the absolute best!!

Amazing apartments to live in!! They do a lot of stuff to get the community together and the free food always makes it better!! Would recommend living here if your looking for a place to live!

Perfect location!! By far the best part about living here. Great staff and great amenities. Only thing I can say I dislike is how others trash the place every weekend.

I love living in 23twenty because the location is so perfect. It also has a great community and has little perks that other places do not have. I plan to continue living here throughout college.

Very good staff! Very clean and well kept building. The front lobby is very welcoming when you first walk in, Also bedrooms are very nice and roomy!

My apartment itself is beautiful, it has damage from past occupants, but I love the layout. I love the bright colors, lobby, clubhouse, and location. Complaints are: the staffing, the office is run by students. The hallways and elevators are trashed every weekend and are rarely cleaned. I've become embarrassed to have guests over due to how trashy the place looks now. Parking has become an annoyance over the past months. Towing company partnered with BlockONE are always cranky.

Great job with making living here interesting and fun with food. I also like how nice the office is and how they know my name when I come in for packages.

I have enjoyed living in 2320 apartments very much it is the nicest apartment I have ever lived in. Having my own bedroom and bathroom is a great luxury.

The apartments themselves are nice, however after almost every weekend there is some sort of demolishment to the property or a mess made, that is not cleaned up until Monday afternoon. Wall decorations and exit signs are often torn down and holes in the wall are common

Really helpful staff at the lobby and effective maintenance team. Could be improved by fixing the printer and the water dispenser in the gym room.