What an amazing well managed complex! I love living here! Moving in has been a breeze and the community of residents is fantastic. The grounds are well kept and the facilities are top notch.

Such a wonderful place to live! The apartments are clean the staff is very friendly. It’s always coffee in the lobby. It’s very organized and again the staff are really nice.

Living here has been a huge upgrade from the last apartment complex I lived at. Rent is super reasonable and the services that comes with this community are unmatched

The staff is very polite and helpful. They address concerns promptly and care about the safety and security of the residents. We decided to stay at Blu because of the amenities and the location.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Very friendly and very helpful. Always willing to answer questions I may have. Also neibors in the community are friendly as well. Amenities are always available and clean.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

My husband and I started renting last month and we love it more than anywhere else that we have ever rented from. When we first arrived at the office, Davone was our leasing agent and he is so personable and awesome!! He really took care of us. The apartment was brand new when we moved in with all new appliances. The clubhouse is so beautifully decorated and the gym is the nicest apartment gym I have ever seen. The pool is also very nice and we can't wait to enjoy that in the summer time. I highly recommend this apartment complex not only because of the awesome office staff, beautiful amenities and apartments but also because it's right off of I85. It is also very close to a lot of great stores like IKEA, world market, hobby lobby and ulta. You will not be disappointed here 😁

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I love living here, the management is so helpful and the buildings are really nice. Maintenance is really timely and the apartment's are so spacious.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Everything here is amazing, It's clean, there is extra security, and everybody is friendly. I recommend this place to anybody. You get what you pay for here.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Luxurious, spacious and secure! Not much more to ask for. Maintenance is also pretty quick and the staff is always on your side for whatever you need.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I really love it here at Blu at Northline. The leasing process was made easy by my leasing agent, Edith Torres. She did a fantastic job of showing me different model apartments, helping me through the process of applying even from a distance as I relocated here. The staff here is wonderful, and everyone is really friendly!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great community wonderful staff happy to live here. The atmosphere is peaceful the community is clean and safe it's overall a great place to live

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The staff was awesome. From time I step on the leasing office I knew this was the place. The staff made me feel welcome. I love love love the facility.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I only rated the community four and a half stars because some of the residents in our building are messy. Otherwise the staff is wonderful and the complex is beautiful.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great community! Like how everything is organized. Love the gated community as well. Only wish there was more propane in the grills outside.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Love living at Blu. Staff are friendly and amazing. Club lounge is beautiful and apartments are new and modern. Cannot be happier to be a resident

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Blu at Northline is perfect place to live, it accommodates me with everything I need for a comfort of a home. I it definitely somewhere I can call home

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I have loved living here! The location right next to the lightrail is beyond convenient, and the apartments are gorgeous! And I never get tired of seeing everyone's dogs at the dog park.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I live in the townhomes and they are just amazing. I have no complaints about them and I love the complex at Blu. All the amenities are fabulous and all the staff members are so nice and helpful!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The apartment is modern but my particular layout is definetly not functional. Some of the construction seemed a bit rushed and simple finishes are sloppy. BUT with all that being said the staff is AMAZING!!! Professional with a touch of personal made this apartment home worthy.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Having just moved in last month, I have only spent about three weeks or so in my new apartment but I can honestly say it's my favorite place of anywhere I've ever lived. Safe, beautiful and feels like home!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

It has been a pleasure so far. The staff is so nice and everything is so clean and new!! I really love the gym and all the other amenities. I can’t wait to be completely settled it so I can continue to enjoy it all

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great! The neighborhood is clean, the trash is picked up on scheduled time, there is barely any noise in my building, i love it. Could be better with the coffee area, that’s about it.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

From the service to the community everything is great! The cleanliness and the facility is well kept, although based around college students, it’s truly a friendly environment.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I really enjoy my apartment and the BLU staff have all been very nice. I'm bummed out that more residents don't pick up after their dogs, and would like to see more of a security presence because a stranger was sitting on my back porch last week in the middle of the night. That's kind of scary.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

My Resident experience has been fantastic so far. The neighbors are friendly. The community looks great. The views of the train is lovely. The clubhouse and outdoor pool feels like a vacation spot . It’s gated and very safe.