I have not moved in yet, but I already feel like I am at home. Throughout the process of figuring out how to go about everything, Marissa was such a great help and I'm sure everyone else on the Blu staff is just as amazing as her. I can't wait to move in!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The staff and the amenities are fantastic. The biggest issue I have is that the walls and ceilings are paper thin. Our upstairs neighbors fight practically every other day, and I can hear every word they're saying. Our next door neighbor plays EDM music early in the morning at full blast, and his living room is right next to my bedroom.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

My apartment itself is beautiful and so the the amenities. The other people in the building don’t take care of the property as they should and there’s often unnerving things happening outside.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

So far it has been great! I wish the treadmills worked more often than not because the gym is great! Sometimes I wish the online payments were more clear and broke apart each payment.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I love our staff and amenities. They make it wonderful! Maintenance is prompt and responsive. The noise can be loud at times due to the students at the nearby university, but that is to expected.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Wonderful experience so far, just moved in and loveing every bits of it. Can’t wait to make more memories in my beautiful blu apartment. The environment is safe and lovely to live in 💕

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Whole I have not lived here for a long time, everyone is very nice here. The facilities are amazing and I really like the overall feeling here.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Staff is great especially Davon, he’s been phenomenal since the day we met him. The only reservations I d had with living here is the noise outside at during the night, complaints about parking availability when I have guest over, and no one ever answers the phone.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

My experience with Blu has been great! Love the location along the lightrail. Staff is always friendly and willing to help. The amenities are new and maintenance always responds quickly to requests.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

This community is great, I am new to the area and everything is just so close. The community is clean and organized. The staff is friendly and the amenities are to great.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great place to live, pet owners not cleaning up after themselves is frustrating. Bike storage and dog spa have been closed for months. Need package lockers

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Blu has great amenities and beautiful apartments! The proximity to the light rail makes allows for an easy commute to uptown and south end! The front office staff is always helpful, and maintenance responds in a timely manner.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great community! Here are some simple things I love about Blu: I love that I never have a problem finding a parking spot. That I can grab a coffee from the clubhouse before work. I love being able to go to the gym at any time. Great amenities for such a great price

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Loved the sense of community within the complex. Loved the apartment itself as well as all of the ammenities that it included. One of the nicest I’ve seen!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

This is a very laid back, friendly community. It is very well managed. Management stays on top of things and any problems are proactively addressed.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Move in was smooth everything looked great only a small problem with my shower but I can live with it. So far I'm loving it but in my building it's inconvenient letting guest in through the gate or having them walk all the way around to the entrance off n. Tryon

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I love it here. Great place to stay considering how close to the city it is. Also it’s very close to UNCC. The lobby is beautiful and always very clean. The people are very huge and polite.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

What an amazing well managed complex! I love living here! Moving in has been a breeze and the community of residents is fantastic. The grounds are well kept and the facilities are top notch.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Such a wonderful place to live! The apartments are clean the staff is very friendly. It’s always coffee in the lobby. It’s very organized and again the staff are really nice.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Living here has been a huge upgrade from the last apartment complex I lived at. Rent is super reasonable and the services that comes with this community are unmatched

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The staff is very polite and helpful. They address concerns promptly and care about the safety and security of the residents. We decided to stay at Blu because of the amenities and the location.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Very friendly and very helpful. Always willing to answer questions I may have. Also neibors in the community are friendly as well. Amenities are always available and clean.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

My husband and I started renting last month and we love it more than anywhere else that we have ever rented from. When we first arrived at the office, Davone was our leasing agent and he is so personable and awesome!! He really took care of us. The apartment was brand new when we moved in with all new appliances. The clubhouse is so beautifully decorated and the gym is the nicest apartment gym I have ever seen. The pool is also very nice and we can't wait to enjoy that in the summer time. I highly recommend this apartment complex not only because of the awesome office staff, beautiful amenities and apartments but also because it's right off of I85. It is also very close to a lot of great stores like IKEA, world market, hobby lobby and ulta. You will not be disappointed here 😁

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I love living here, the management is so helpful and the buildings are really nice. Maintenance is really timely and the apartment's are so spacious.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Everything here is amazing, It's clean, there is extra security, and everybody is friendly. I recommend this place to anybody. You get what you pay for here.