My apartment itself is beautiful and so the the amenities. The other people in the building don’t take care of the property as they should and there’s often unnerving things happening outside.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Peaceful beautiful atmosphere Amenities are excellent at the facility. Cleanliness is always excellent and residents friendly. Staff, maintenance is a plus. Pleasant and alwAys willing to help

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Beautiful apartments! Friendly and helpful staff! Still working out the kinks, because it is new. But they will get there! Can’t wait for it to all be finished, it’s gonna be awesome! Great location!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Place is nice and brand new. Perfect location next to lynx train. But the water smelled really bad and must be left on for 10 mins to get rid of smell and living room had no electricity working.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Wonderful experience so far, just moved in and loveing every bits of it. Can’t wait to make more memories in my beautiful blu apartment. The environment is safe and lovely to live in 💕

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I enjoy the development. Nice and well kept. Very progressive but I see the pool area being a problem in the future. I do however like personnel in the easing office. Very nice and efficient.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Very nice apartments, everything is new and up to date. Leasing agent is helpful when in person but we have had trouble with communicating through email as no one ever responds from the general email.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The neighbors are so friendly, the neighborhood is very calm and clean. I love taking my dog to the dog park we have here and walks around the complex.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

My experience so far has been great. Never had any complaints with the apartment but the online payment could use some improvements. I would like to see my actual payment with breakdowns and not have to the calculation myself.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Only negative is that I moved in in December and I’m still getting some other dudes mail. I understood at first but this is getting ridiculous.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great experience. The neighborhood is friendly and you have a lot of freedom. You get to really take advantage of the amenities in the lobby without disturbing your neighbors.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I really can’t think of any issues so far. This is my first apartment and I’m new to the area and the community has been nothing but welcoming.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Love the apartments! Wish the area was a little better. Can’t wait to try out the pool and gym, they are the main reasons we picked BLU. That and our gorgeous apartment;)

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Had some difficulties with getting move in settled, but love my apartment and the amenities! Glad I made Blu my home. My dog loves the dog park, the clubhouse is always clean and welcoming, and all my neighbors have been great!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I like living here. Everything is so clean. People are nice here. A lil too strict but I understand. The only thing that I don’t like is the rule about no speaker or radio at the pool :(

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I have loved living here! The location right next to the lightrail is beyond convenient, and the apartments are gorgeous! And I never get tired of seeing everyone's dogs at the dog park.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

So far it has been great! I wish the treadmills worked more often than not because the gym is great! Sometimes I wish the online payments were more clear and broke apart each payment.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The staff and the amenities are fantastic. The biggest issue I have is that the walls and ceilings are paper thin. Our upstairs neighbors fight practically every other day, and I can hear every word they're saying. Our next door neighbor plays EDM music early in the morning at full blast, and his living room is right next to my bedroom.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I love our staff and amenities. They make it wonderful! Maintenance is prompt and responsive. The noise can be loud at times due to the students at the nearby university, but that is to expected.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I really enjoy my apartment and the BLU staff have all been very nice. I'm bummed out that more residents don't pick up after their dogs, and would like to see more of a security presence because a stranger was sitting on my back porch last week in the middle of the night. That's kind of scary.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great place to live, pet owners not cleaning up after themselves is frustrating. Bike storage and dog spa have been closed for months. Need package lockers

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The leasing office is always very quick to respond to any issues. The staff are always upbeat and positive. Community grounds are always neat and tidy but the grills and fire pits always seem to be low on gas.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Staff is great especially Davon, he’s been phenomenal since the day we met him. The only reservations I d had with living here is the noise outside at during the night, complaints about parking availability when I have guest over, and no one ever answers the phone.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The apartment is modern but my particular layout is definetly not functional. Some of the construction seemed a bit rushed and simple finishes are sloppy. BUT with all that being said the staff is AMAZING!!! Professional with a touch of personal made this apartment home worthy.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I have had a great experience thus far at Blu. Conveniently located next to the train this apartment complex is brand new. Staff and maintenance are extremely helpful, friendly, and kind. My only problem is nothing is leveled. They clearly rushed to get these buildings up because the craftsmanship is just not there. Overall this is a great place to live.