Peaceful beautiful atmosphere Amenities are excellent at the facility. Cleanliness is always excellent and residents friendly. Staff, maintenance is a plus. Pleasant and alwAys willing to help

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I enjoy the development. Nice and well kept. Very progressive but I see the pool area being a problem in the future. I do however like personnel in the easing office. Very nice and efficient.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Place is nice and brand new. Perfect location next to lynx train. But the water smelled really bad and must be left on for 10 mins to get rid of smell and living room had no electricity working.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Beautiful apartments! Friendly and helpful staff! Still working out the kinks, because it is new. But they will get there! Can’t wait for it to all be finished, it’s gonna be awesome! Great location!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Very nice apartments, everything is new and up to date. Leasing agent is helpful when in person but we have had trouble with communicating through email as no one ever responds from the general email.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Beautiful complex with awesome layouts. Still undercontraction though, causing some issues. Overall great! Maintenence staff is awesome and very helpful.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

My experience so far has been great. Never had any complaints with the apartment but the online payment could use some improvements. I would like to see my actual payment with breakdowns and not have to the calculation myself.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Overall living at Blu has been good. The staff is friendly and has taken the time to get to know all the residents. I love that they have gatherings for the residents to mingle and get to know each other as well! They really want to make sure that the residents are enjoying their time living there. The only thing I would change is adding in some more security cameras for the parking lot and a fenced in dog area. A fenced in dog area was mentioned while I was moving in, so it may be in the process of being put somewhere that I just do not know of yet, but it would be a great amenity to have with all of the dogs that are living here!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The neighbors are so friendly, the neighborhood is very calm and clean. I love taking my dog to the dog park we have here and walks around the complex.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The experience with growing with a upcoming apartment development has spoiled me with all of the perks and community activities. This has been an awesome experience. Thank You!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I have had a great experience thus far at Blu. Conveniently located next to the train this apartment complex is brand new. Staff and maintenance are extremely helpful, friendly, and kind. My only problem is nothing is leveled. They clearly rushed to get these buildings up because the craftsmanship is just not there. Overall this is a great place to live.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I like living here. Everything is so clean. People are nice here. A lil too strict but I understand. The only thing that I don’t like is the rule about no speaker or radio at the pool :(

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I knew this was where I wanted to live the minute I walked into BLU at Northline apts. and I am glad that I followed my instinct.. I love it here :)

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I really can’t think of any issues so far. This is my first apartment and I’m new to the area and the community has been nothing but welcoming.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The apartment is modern but my particular layout is definetly not functional. Some of the construction seemed a bit rushed and simple finishes are sloppy. BUT with all that being said the staff is AMAZING!!! Professional with a touch of personal made this apartment home worthy.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Only negative is that I moved in in December and I’m still getting some other dudes mail. I understood at first but this is getting ridiculous.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

The leasing office is always very quick to respond to any issues. The staff are always upbeat and positive. Community grounds are always neat and tidy but the grills and fire pits always seem to be low on gas.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I have loved living here! The location right next to the lightrail is beyond convenient, and the apartments are gorgeous! And I never get tired of seeing everyone's dogs at the dog park.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Beautiful community! New with many great amenities and such a close walk to the North line! Right now just so much construction! Will be so glad when both dog parks are complete and ready to use!!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Great experience. The neighborhood is friendly and you have a lot of freedom. You get to really take advantage of the amenities in the lobby without disturbing your neighbors.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

If Garbage Box can be placed in the parking lot also. And also main parking gate can also be open by residents through their cell phone. every thing else is good

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I really enjoy my apartment and the BLU staff have all been very nice. I'm bummed out that more residents don't pick up after their dogs, and would like to see more of a security presence because a stranger was sitting on my back porch last week in the middle of the night. That's kind of scary.

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Had some difficulties with getting move in settled, but love my apartment and the amenities! Glad I made Blu my home. My dog loves the dog park, the clubhouse is always clean and welcoming, and all my neighbors have been great!

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

Love the apartments! Wish the area was a little better. Can’t wait to try out the pool and gym, they are the main reasons we picked BLU. That and our gorgeous apartment;)

Reply from Blu at Northline Apartments

I'm new but love it so far. Brand new unit, beautiful buildings. The amenities are more than one could ever ask for. Friendly staff and perfect location. Looking forward to living here