I have lived here for 3 years and we just signed another lease! We love our townhouse, location, amenities and staff. The staff in the office is always there for anything we need and the maintenance does a great job as well! Thank you Blu!

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

I enjoy living here....but the gates are such a bummer. I know it's a lot to keep up with. But that's an issue. I like that resigning was so easy and my rent didnt increase. I like where I live.

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

Still no remote...the place was dirty when I moved in. My customer service in move in was very unenthusiastic and I didn't get a warm and fuzzy feeling considering I moved here from the other side of of the country.

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

I've been there only a month but I found nothing to complain about. Everything seems great everyone seems very friendly and the community is usually pretty clean.

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

I love living in our Blue community. People and services are completely amazing and doing above and beyond. Very happy living here and enjoying all amenities.

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

The location is convenient. And I generally like my neighbors. It is quiet and clean. The downside is the front gates tend to be damaged too often.

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

Amazing Apartments , community is gated . The service is quick . Beautiful pool and gym . Managers are great . It’s in good condition . Valet trash .

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

Staff was extremely helpful from the beginning, easy move in experience, great unit. We love the location and ease to 95/595. The unit was very clean and well maintained on move in.

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

Have been here 4yrs now. Enjoy everything about this place. The amenities, the staff, the location. I’ve never had an issue living here. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

Blu on Marina Mile is an awesome location, with great amenities and amazing apartment layout. The staff is efficient with communication and maintenance.

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

When I toured the complex it was absolutely amazing. I loved the amenities, the resort style pool area and everything you offer. That’s why I chose it.

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

The community has undergone some changes. But we have some pretty new move ins that look like interesting folks. The problem with the gates has gotten worse since management switched around. Garbage service has improved dramatically, The painting of the stairs looks like a 14 year old did it that discovered painting in High School for the first time.. painting the rails and the walls with gray.

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

Nice community with modern amenities. Very closely located to major highways such as 95, 595 and the turnpike. Apartments have high ceilings, modern layouts and wood floors. Pool area gives you a resort style feeling. The main issue though is the lack of parking spaces which usually results in you having to park a little away from your apartment entrance. All in all, I can say that I’m happy living here.

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

Love it here. Great location. Great apartment. I’ve been here 4yrs. If my rent isn’t raised I’ll stay for another year. Awesome place to live

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

Neighbors are noisy above and slam doors at all times of the day/ night. Dogs are left on balconies and bark several times / day. adjacent neighbors can be heard through the walls (TV/ Bathroom/ heavy stepping or dropping items above). Love the convenience of the trash valet 5 days a week. The gate is often damaged and can be locked up at times.

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

I love the facility, customer service is great. The only issues I've come across is the gate under my building doesn't open, due to it being super loud whenever it was broken. Also, my friends car was towed due to it taking up to an hour before it is implemented. Besides those the community is friendly and the apartments are nice!

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

I have zero complaints and I’ve almost lived here for a year now. Everyone’s very respectful. I always get compliments on my place. It’s very spacious

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

During my 3 years here it changed a lot. Every 9 months new manager. People smoking marijuana. Lost packages. People wondering around. Disrespectful neighbors

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

Unit is nice but could have been cleaned better before moving in. Just moved in so i cant say too much yet. need a 140 charaters, that seems like a lot

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

Love living here! The location is phenomenal and the staff has always been top notch! The grounds are clean and the buildings are really nice!

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

The community is amazing! They pick up your garbage from your door. The community is beautiful and the staff is respectful. The apartments are also beautiful.

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

I like live in blu on marina mile, because it’s there very near to I95, is very quite, clean, beautiful and the people that live here are very nice!

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

The move in process was so easy, and my neighbors are friendly. The gate got fixed quickly, so I am glad I am in a secure complex. Overall, I have enjoyed my experience here as resident so far.

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

Me gusta vivir aquí, las chicas del staff son muy atentas y amables. Buena zona para vivir, buen ambiente es tranquilo y seguro! Lo recomiendo!

Reply from Blu on Marina Boulevard

Everyone is very friendly and the community is very well kept. I like the pet stations, they allow me to walk freely without having to worry to carry a bunch of bags for my pets.