Bluebird Row

We have still been getting charged for amenities while they have been closed. Also the exit gate has been broken for awhile and still isn’t fixed.
Enjoyed Bluebird, but the staff was relatively unresponsive to COVID related issues. The amenities are nice, and the private lots are good. Apartments themselves are also nice but a bit pricy
I love living at bluebird! It’s so close to everything I love downtown and it’s usually in walking distance. I also am a nurse and live just a mile from the hospital I work at. The staff have been great and moving here was a smooth process
All the neighbors are friendly and nice. There are a lot of young professionals with dogs. My favorite part is the dog washing station and membership to play wash pint. The apartment complex hosts different events. There is something to do for any hobby someone is interested in.
Bluebird Row has been everything I hoped it would be. There are so many local restaurants within walking distance, friendly neighbors, and great amenities. Couldn’t have asked for a better place to live while going to school at UTC.
The amenities and community are great. My wife and I love the atmosphere here. We love living downtown and in such a pet friendly community.
it is a great location off the beaten track and yet close to the center you can walk to everything and there are many nice options for shopping 🥘 and 😃😃😊👍
As a first time apartment renter, my roommates and I really enjoyed living here for the past year. We don't have any complaints! The maintenance was extremely prompt and the staff was friendly.
The move in experience has been mostly worry free. The neighborhood and community here has been an easy transition. A few things to note, the gates are sometimes broken/ not working and there is flooding in the stair well when it rains.
Bluebird Row has been a wonderful place to live over the past year. The amenities, staff and residents are second to none and I continue to recommend it to all of my friends looking for a new apartment.