Love living here! The amenities are amazing!!! The staff is so friendly! Very dog friendly! Membership to play wash pints is the best. . Also feel very safe in this community! By far best place to live in South Side

Living at Bluebird is all that I could ask for in a downtown Chattanooga apartment. Proximity to work and entertainment, paired with the best apartment amenities in the City, makes Bluebird the best choice around. The staff are all very friendly helpful and I couldn't ask for more. Thanks Bluebird!

I love living at Bluebird Row. Everyone is so friendly and they do such a great job with resident social events. It’s been a fun way to meet new neighbors.

My apartment is quiet, comfortable, and stylish! The staff members are helpful and maintenance requests are taken care of quickly. Bluebird Row has excellent amenities and is a great community! I always feel safe, and the residents I’ve met are friendly and welcoming.

Reply from Bluebird Row

We love the zen garden and walking out to grill every weekend. Everyone is super helpful and nest thermostat is the best! Our dogs love the membership to play, wash, pint. It’s great to be able to walk over to the dog park everyday.

Reply from Bluebird Row

It’s been a great experience and the staff is great. This isn’t a great place to live if you’re looking for a place to meeting people and a community feel

Reply from Bluebird Row

I have lived here 3 months now and the service if anything has been broken has been fast and amazing. The amenities plus location is perfect!

Reply from Bluebird Row

New to the neighborhood! We’ve had such a warm welcome, and we’re enjoying the people, the neighborhood, and the Bluebird amenities very much.

Reply from Bluebird Row

My first week here has been fabulous. Great neighbors great management. Every question I've had comes with a prompt reply and a smile. I look forward for getting to know the place better.

Reply from Bluebird Row

Bluebird Row is the best place for appartment living in Chattanooga by a mile.The amenities aren’t incredible,from the pool to pet features.They really nailed it for all outdoors people and their pets.Stella and I love it.

Reply from Bluebird Row

I looked at several places before making a decision and I'm happy with my choice. In addition to liking where I live, the staff has been very responsive with all of my requests.

Reply from Bluebird Row

Move in day was awesome and easy with the great staff. All I had to do was pull up and talk to them and they got me taken care of fast. There was a loft of information, but they gave me a a packet!

Reply from Bluebird Row

Just moved in last week and we already love it! It’s a great location, very nice amenities, and very friendly neighbors. This is also by far the nicest 1 Bedroom unit we had seen. It is modern and up to date as well as being very spacious.

Reply from Bluebird Row

Whenever I call I always get to speak to someone. I’ve never had to leave a message. Everyone is always very helpful and polite. The location is great.

Reply from Bluebird Row

We have just moved in to Bluebird row, and the residents are all so friendly! Moving in can be stressful, and everywhere we turned were people cheering on some excitement for our new journey. We also absolutely love the unit. It has a modern and rustic appeal that we bring out even more with our furniture. Location and amenities are a huge bonus! Friends came down from Nashville and said, "This is by far the nicest apartment complex we've seen." I can agree! Super excited about our new adventures at Bluebird Row!

Reply from Bluebird Row

Just moved in, but already loving it! Can't wait to try out all of the amenities. Especially excited for some drink during sunset at the sky lounge!

Reply from Bluebird Row

We've had a great time so far! The staff has been super helpful and easy to work with, the place is gorgeous, and the amenities are pretty next level.

Reply from Bluebird Row

I love the aesthetic and proximity to local businesses. However, the elevator in building 3 is unreliable, and some amenities, such as recycling, aren’t actually available.

Reply from Bluebird Row

Bluebird Row has been great so far. The pool is amazing and we love having such a large gym onsite. We went to our first community event and it was so nice to meet our neighbors!

Reply from Bluebird Row

After a week here we are so glad we chose Bluebird Row for our new home! We are enjoying the pool, the gym, and the public spaces. The location is great, too! We are within walk distance to many excellent restaurants and coffee shops. Our apartment is nicely appointed with many features and amenities. And, we love the fact that everything is new!

Reply from Bluebird Row

So far so great! The girls at the front desk and amazing and so helpful. They went above and beyond to make sure our move in was effortless and assured us that if we needed anything, not to hesitate to ask.

Reply from Bluebird Row

The apartment amenities are absolutely beautiful. The location is perfect. And the community amenities are endless. The staff is very friendly. I would recommend this complex to my friends and family.

Reply from Bluebird Row

What an amazing place to live. It has everything you want. The best amenities and spacious living arrangements. Best choice I ever made after moving to Chattanooga

Reply from Bluebird Row

I love the neighborhood and location. I really can appreciate the fact that we have such a short walk to Play Wash Pint. I wish you couldn't tell that the finishes were done in a rushed manner, that was disappointing to discover for paying as much as we do. Aside from this, the amenities are great and you can't beat the balcony space.

Reply from Bluebird Row

I love the location and aesthetic of this apartment! However, the amenity listing on the website isn’t entirely accurate. Recycling isn’t actually available yet, and Nest thermostats are still not installed (in my building at least). Also, I got ants in my doorway the very first night I stayed here, (although I still hadn’t moved any food in). Not only that, but the elevator in my building isn’t in working order, which no one in the office told me about before I chose my move in date. This has made moving much more difficult than expected. After speaking with some other residents, I’ve been told that the elevator has had ongoing issues for months. Overall, I think I’ll enjoy living here because of the great location, but I do wish that management prioritized building 3 the same as they do building 1.