My experience has been positive thus far. The apartment is clean, and the location is great. The residents and staff are friendly and do a lot of events. I have been enjoying living here.

There are so many things to love about Bluebird Row Apartments, but the best thing is the People who live here! Many of us are new to Chattanooga and are making so many new friends with our new neighbors.

Love living here! Best value in town! The apartments feature top of the line, sleek appliances. The gym might be nicest in town. The monthly events are a great added perk.

This is the Best experience for me and my family so far, since we moved from Brazil. Great People everywhere and many things to do in the neighborhood.

Great place to live in! Love the amenities, the people, the environment, and the common places. All areas are clean and no messy places are found. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reply from Bluebird Row

I love this place so much. It reminds me of a vacation right in the middle of downtown Chattanooga. The pool is awesome and the AC is top notch!

Reply from Bluebird Row

Bluebird Row is such a great place to love! It has great amenities and an awesome location! My only complaint is there is not enough parking.

Reply from Bluebird Row

Bluebird Row has been phenomenal. The apartment amenities are great very useful. I love how their focus is to bring people together as a community.

Reply from Bluebird Row

I have loved it! I have everything I need right here in the complex. And if I need anything else- I can walk to it! It’s perfect for me and my dog!

Reply from Bluebird Row

best Experience I’ve had. Love the staff. The amenities are my favorite aspect of the property. The upkeep has been more than satisfactory. Only positive

Reply from Bluebird Row

We LOVE BBROW! the community is so nice and filled with such nice people. If you’re looking for a place in Southside, this is your spot! They are personal and helpful and so dog friendly.

Reply from Bluebird Row

I am really happy with my apartment and all the amenities in Bluebird, this is the type of experience we were looking for when we first decided to move in Downtown Chattanooga.

Reply from Bluebird Row

We love the community here! Bluebird has fantastic amenities, and offers a ton of community events. The rent is on the higher end of chattanooga, but I believe it is worth it for the location + amenities.

Reply from Bluebird Row

Great place to live. There are some downsides, but that is anywhere. Our upstairs neighbors always sound like a herd of elephants all day and night, parking is sometimes an issue unless you pay more. But for the price I pay and the issues we’ve had starting out, I refuse to pay more to have a certain parking spot. That should be a given.

Reply from Bluebird Row

It’s been great, awesome amenities and it’s a brand new apartment. The outdoor grills are super nice to have since I like to grill and experiment in the kitchen.

Reply from Bluebird Row

My move in experience was amazing! Kristen was extremely helpful in both making me aware of the community as well as the move in process. I’m still getting settled but am very happy I selected Bluebird Row.

Reply from Bluebird Row

Positives: Clubhouse, Zen Garden, Gym, Pool, activities. Most Neighbors are cool, Walkability to Restaurants and bar, Management does the best they can...bless their hearts. Negatives: Parking, Package Handling/Security, College Kids.

Reply from Bluebird Row

Moved in a week ago and love it! Everything is clean and quiet, and there are so many things to do to get involved in the community. It is located in a super nice area within walking distance to many cute, good restaurants and bars. The leasing office is so nice and helpful as well!!

Reply from Bluebird Row

Like location events gym and pool. Need to ensure non-residents are not swimming in pool Miss having Lean Cuisen’s in store. Kristen is awesome and very responsive! She is always very positive!

Reply from Bluebird Row

Best downtown living you can find with a friendly staff. The state of the art gym saves money and time. The sky lounge is a great spot to watch the sunset.

Reply from Bluebird Row

Love the area...we can walk or bike to anything. People are friendly. Close to a great dog park. Having a garage is wonderful....and allows for plenty of storage.

Reply from Bluebird Row

Love living here! The amenities are amazing!!! The staff is so friendly! Very dog friendly! Membership to play wash pints is the best. . Also feel very safe in this community! By far best place to live in South Side

Reply from Bluebird Row

Living at Bluebird is all that I could ask for in a downtown Chattanooga apartment. Proximity to work and entertainment, paired with the best apartment amenities in the City, makes Bluebird the best choice around. The staff are all very friendly helpful and I couldn't ask for more. Thanks Bluebird!

Reply from Bluebird Row

I love living at Bluebird Row. Everyone is so friendly and they do such a great job with resident social events. It’s been a fun way to meet new neighbors.

Reply from Bluebird Row

My apartment is quiet, comfortable, and stylish! The staff members are helpful and maintenance requests are taken care of quickly. Bluebird Row has excellent amenities and is a great community! I always feel safe, and the residents I’ve met are friendly and welcoming.