Everyone very welcoming and accommodating . Process was easy and not frustrating at all. I love the apartment and would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone

So far so good, I’ve been here for about a week and the maintenance had fixed the few issues I’ve mentioned promptly, and the community seems quiet and safe.

Great place to live... when unexpected events will cause somehow couple days behind on payment- they will work with you. Very friendly. Thanks to Nick

this is my second year living at BWMC and it has been very nice so far. staff are helpful and nice, maintenance is immediate, and everything is clean.

Living here for almost 2 years, has been one of the most life impacting chapter of my life. This is the first home that we brought our first born Into. My family and I are so happy living here.

It feels like living in a great and cozy neighborhood. Love the pool and occasionally use the gym. Staff are friendly and very helpful. I went from a double to a single apartment and decided to stay at Boardwalk because I love it!

Great apartment community! Nice quiet community, nice amenities, and good location. Prompt maintenance and clean community. Happy to call Boardwalk Med Center home.

Nice location. Good Management and responsive staff. Emergency calls are properly responded back. Maintenance and service people are friendly, knowledgeable and quick in resolving issues.

It’s been great living here. The neighbors are friendly and it’s been mostly quiet so far. There’s usually always parking near our apartment, which wasn’t the case in our previous apartment complex. The staff is friendly and helpful in making living here a pleasant living experience.

In my first few days of living here, I am loving everything about my apartment and the community. My least favorite thing is the limited parking, especially in the evening, but that is not a big deal. Everything else is up to standards.

Very pond experience. Maintenance does a very good job and answering quickly and solving problems very quickly. The front office staff are great

Boardwalk is awesome!!!!! Community orientated, fun, professional and safe community. Anyone who is looking for an apartment that feels like home, Boardwalk at Med Center is the place to live.

We have lived at Boardwalk Med Center for three years and have enjoyed our time here. The maintenance team are friendly and responsive. Happy to call Boardwalk home.

Reply from Boardwalk Med Center

So far, I love this community. It’s so quite and well kept. My apartment is beautiful! Maintenance is very responsive and the office staff is very kind. Love living here.

Reply from Boardwalk Med Center

I'm a new resident and so far I have been enjoying the experience. The unit is modern and I love the finishes like the wood floors and crown molding. The staff has been really attentive and I am comfortable here. Love the pool. Only downside is that the gym is small with minimal machines and I wish there were more parking spots.

Reply from Boardwalk Med Center

Great community with very good maintenance facility.maintenance prompt and fast response and services.love being here. Friendly staff in leasing office

Reply from Boardwalk Med Center

Safe environment, very clean, nice staff, great pool, nice place to wash and vacuum your car. Rent is a little high but if you can afford it then it’s worth it.

My first impression was great. Everything went well. I was disappointed that I walked into an apartment with a scraped floor and stained counters. I'm very particular with the space that I live in. Also have a fear of birds and having a nest there made me uncomfortable.

Very easy move in experience. One small hiccup with our keys but the only reason I mention it is because of how swiftly they solved the problem.

I love it here. Everything is great, calm and relaxing! Only issue is that our upstairs neighbors seem to stomp around on nights that we work

The move in process took a minute or two but the apartment is worth it. Staff is super friendly. Do wish the dog park had some benches and some equipment.

Reply from Boardwalk Med Center

This apartments are awesome they are really nice and friendly and fast to help you on anything l love them for being so nice and polite 🙏❤️ Specially nick and Vanessa are the best ❤️

Very nice staff, but was told at last minute the apartment still needed things done. Floor looks very worn..they did their best to accommodate

Love living here at boardwalk Medcenter! The staff is friendly, the complex is always kept clean and well maintained, I always have felt safe here!

Reply from Boardwalk Med Center

I just renewed my lease for another 13mos after living here a year. I love how upkept the compex is: pool is always clean, landscaping is always on point, pavements get power washed...The staff are always super welcoming and friendly. The residents are mostly students, veterans or in the medical field, so it’s been a worry free, safe and trustworthy environment to live in. My floor plan suits me perfectly (HUGE walk-in closet) and super spacious. I made such a good decision moving here. I plan to stay till I decide to buy a house years down the road!