Aside from a few of the items not fixed from when it was noted on the walk-through sheet, everything has been more than what I expected. Would recommend to anyone coming from out of town; everything has been a breeze and the staff are easy to work/communicate with!

We loved the complex. It was everything we wanted in a apartment complex. Staff and maintenance was always so helpful and did a great job. It’s definitely homie

Living here has been pretty good so far. I do think it would be helpful if 2 residents live in one apartment, to provide both with a gate key, expect giving them just one and a “code” But overall, not bad.

Some of my residents keep to themselves , I would like a high once in a while friendly and a smile comes a long waybut in most part its good plusif ur a pet owner they need to learn to pick up after them.

We've been living here for almost two years and we love it. No complaints. It's quiet and very clean. The maintenance staff is always on hand to help with anything.

Amazing community! Excellent amenities and service! The maintenance team is outstanding as well. We love living here and everything that is offered.

Great community and neighbors. We always get great service from maintenance when we need it. We love everything that is offered including the pool, gym and all the amenities.

Love living here. Quiet, clean, maintenance is always kind and highly responsive. I'll be here a year in October and I've resigned my lease because it's been a pleasure living here.

Love it here the staff is so helpful just moved from a one bedroom to a two and the transition was so great they new manager is great very kind and helpful

Parking could be better, it’s hard to find something close to my building and the spaces are close together. Someone already dinged my car on the first day.

Boardwalk Med Center is Great. They are always fast o fix work orders. They also keep the property clean and well kept. The staff is great and always willing to help with anything you might need.

love it here just moved from a one to a two bedroom and the staff was so great in the process of moving i would recommend anyone to come and live here

So far so good! Love coming home and meeting people with dogs so my fur baby can play with new friends! I’m glad to see the grass green again too!

I love the apartment complex, the staff and neighbors. Everyone is nice and helpful! I love all the amenities of the apartments and the location!

Boardwalk Med Center is a nice small friendly community but I wish there weren't free-roaming cats everywhere. They really have become annoying and something needs to be done about them.

Reply from Boardwalk Med Center

I live at Boardwalk at Med Center for almost 2 years! And I LOVE IT!!! Everything is good! The apartments, the pool, the service! I feel very happy living here❤️❤️

Reply from Boardwalk Med Center

Move in was very painless and the staff were all helpful and communicated efficiently. The apartment itself is very nice and has great features.

Reply from Boardwalk Med Center

I love living here along with the quickness in response every time I need something. I am yet to encounter an issue that cannot be solved by the office members.

Reply from Boardwalk Med Center

Maintenance is always so fast and reliable. Love living in this community. Pool and other outside areas are always clean. Staff at the leasing office are always ready and eager to help.

Reply from Boardwalk Med Center

Love the community and the perks you get for living here are. The staff is awesome and always super helpful. Maintenance is always very prompt at fixing any issues. It’s a fun place to live.

Reply from Boardwalk Med Center

Everyone very welcoming and accommodating . Process was easy and not frustrating at all. I love the apartment and would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone

Reply from Boardwalk Med Center

So far so good, I’ve been here for about a week and the maintenance had fixed the few issues I’ve mentioned promptly, and the community seems quiet and safe.

Reply from Boardwalk Med Center

Great place to live... when unexpected events will cause somehow couple days behind on payment- they will work with you. Very friendly. Thanks to Nick

Reply from Boardwalk Med Center

this is my second year living at BWMC and it has been very nice so far. staff are helpful and nice, maintenance is immediate, and everything is clean.

Reply from Boardwalk Med Center

Living here for almost 2 years, has been one of the most life impacting chapter of my life. This is the first home that we brought our first born Into. My family and I are so happy living here.