Great place with a friendly staff that was super helpful. The building is beautiful and the loft isn’t huge. Super excited to live in such an amazing location.

Great place to live! Plenty of space! Parking :-(.. friendly community. I’m great area! Helpful staff! Pet friendly! Secured living! Street parking :-(

Such an amazing experience such day one ! Everyone I’ve met has been incredibly different and unique! The management have been on point ! The place is beautiful!

The loft is gorgeous and so spacious! When we first moved in we had a few issues which were addressed quickly by the amazing maintenance guys! I can say the parking situation is pretty terrible and unfortunately they didn’t have any available outside parking so I have to walk down the street to park my car in another building I found privately but other than that, Over all great experience.

The leasing staff is extremely kind and courteous. Every consideration was afforded to ensure that my move was comfortable. The neighbors I have met on my floor are friendly. The building is quiet. This is a very pleasant place to live.

Great location. Apartments are spacious. Management and maintenance staff are responsive to issues. Love that the community is dog-friendly and that there is a roof top dog run.

Wish it was a cart here to help move things, other than that I love it. The staff is very helpful and the people in the building are very nice and welcoming

I love this location because it is close to work. The Bogen works well for me because of the nice pet facility. The lifts are very nice and spacious.

Nice community. Clean and complete amenities. Management staff is attentive and usually present. The biggest con is the garage. Too cramped for bigger cars

I’ve loved living here so far. Great location, close to highways, food, nightlife, and my favorite Mexican restaurant. The staff is friendly, and the roof top dog walk has been super convenient

So far, so good. Minor issues that have been resolved quickly. Looking forward to living here. Alison in the front office has been an absolute pleasure to work with!

The staff is helpful and timely! The apartment is a dream! We are close to plenty of restaurants and there’s a gym a block away. What’s not to like!?

Very good experience so far. The barking dogs are not common but does happen sometimes which is expected living in a pet friendly apartment. The dog park area smells terrible and is probably the worst part about the whole place but still very minimal affect on my stay here. Love the management and the apartments are beautiful!

Nice location, nice apartment with a lot of space. Dog friendly is also a plus. I wish the amenities were better, like the exercise room, for example.

I love how friendly my neighbors are. I also love that theres plenty of dogs in the building for my dog to play with. I wish the cable cord didnt hang from the ceiling and the outlets in the livingroom weren't so high

Our apartment is beautiful! Great windows, lots of space. The hallways are clean and the people are friendly. The rooftop is great for relaxing.

The apartments are spacious and trendy and the location is wonderful! You can hear some street noise sometimes, but other than that we really enjoy our unit!

My experience with Bogen has been great so far! I’m excited about this journey of downtown living! Bogen seems like the great place to get started!

When theres something wrong in my unit, maintenance always responses in a timely manner & does a job. Also the property is kept clean. Thanks

I love the space and maintenance gets things done quickly. But the grill is unusable, the air hockey table is very sad, and things just aren't kept up with very well.

Best location to rent in downtown St. Louis. Washington Ave is where everything is located. Lofts are spacious and unique in many ways. Love the bogen!

I really enjoy living in the Bogen Lofts. The people are nice and friendly in the building. I would recommend any wanting to live downtown check out these lofts first.

I love living here! The location is great and our apartment is quiet and we have plenty of space. Not a 5 star review due to the garage layout and the odors from the freight elevator and roof from pets.

The floor plans and chachter are great. There is lots of space and good storage. The location is very convenient with lots of good Restaurants nearby.

Not much of a community...neighbors can be inconsiderate of noise restrictions and not being disgusting slobs with trash all over in the garage. Parking is ridiculously tight, and I have multiple dents in my car since moving in, with the people on both sides of me always parking so far toward my parking spot, that there are many times I can barely squeeze in/out of my car. The dog area is not well maintained- there were threats of fines if residents didn't pick up after their pets, yet the problem persists, which I'm sure isn't helped by the fact that there are often ZERO doggie bags up there. Getting more and more dissappinted.