Bogen Lofts

4.3

4.3

Larry
Things have completely changed. I wish the new property managers would have been here sooner. They really seem to really care about us and the building.

Todd
This is a big transition for me. Prior to this move, I had been living at the same location for 20 years. Reliability is important. From my first tour of Bogen, Angie and the staff have been incredibly responsive to my questions and concerns. They are the reason that I chose Bogen over the dozens of other options available to me and they continue to impress. The loft architecture and aesthetic are wonderful. On a conference call with my boss, he commented how much he like what he saw. I have substantially more space in my loft compared to something comparably priced in the surrounding neighborhood. It's great to be within walking distance of high-quality restaurants and shops. I've found my fellow residents to be friendly and courteous. The only reason for 4.5 instead of 5 stars is the odor around the dog park. I get it, it's dogs. We all love dogs and they do what all dogs do. It would be great to find a better solution for eliminating the smell.

Brett
2 months ago
First day we moved in we met some really cool people and saw a wide variery of Tennants. Best part about the Bogen lofts is that it is Secure, safe, allows my dog and full of awesome residents!

Brian
2 months ago
So far so good no complaints. Appreciative of all the help I’ve received from Angela and Kim. Only thing I’m waiting on is for a parking spot to be available and Angela and been on top of that and kept me up to date with the waitlist.

Verified Resident
1 star
The Airbnb's have completely ruined the building. Everything is disgusting over the weekends. There are alcohol bottles left everywhere and people that smoke in the stairwells.

Yukima
2 months ago
I love this community. I’ve been here a little over a year and haven’t had any issues. It’s quiet (for the most part) and always clean. I love the fresh clean smell in the hallways.

Diana
2 months ago
I love my new 1 bedroom loft apartment, it is spacious and very up to date. Hardly see or hear neighbors, which is a plus for me.Very clean with tall ceilings, and washer dryer in unit. I recommend highly.

Jimmia
3 months ago
So far so good…The people I’ve ran into have been polite! I absolutely love my unit. It’s so spacious and that natural sunlight that comes through is amazing!

Bobbie
3 months ago
Angie is so great at her job! She has gone above and beyond for us with a great attitude and always a smile. She is such an asset to Bogen. Thank you so much!

Ashley
3 months ago
Our move in was extremely easy. Angie had everything ready when we arrived. Everyone we have met is friendly and they all seem to be great neighbors. We are looking forward to our time here at The Bogen.