We have had a good experience so far! Maintenance and the front desk have been extremely helpful whenever we needed anything. The only thing is something we hear the people above us jumping around. But overall we love it!

The leasing staff is a friendly bunch. I love my unit; however, I strongly dislike that some of the units are airbnb's. This is a major inconvenience over the weekends.

Staff is always friendly! The units are well maintained, and very spacious. The clubhouse was just renovated so it’s an awesome place to hang out at on the weekends and after work.

I love it here and my neighbors! The Parking just suck lol very clean I like how every floor has its own vibe! I absolutely love the rooftop

Although I have not moved into my apartment as yet, I have found Bogen leasing personnel to be very helpful. And of course, my new apartment seems wonderful.

The move has been a little difficult. The basement parking is like maneuvering around a maze, the columns are so freaking close together that I ended up side swiping my 2019 Jeep...not very happy about that!

These lofts are great & spacious, and the office staff is helpful & friendly! Highly recommended for someone wanting to be close to awesome restaurants & bars.

I typed a review but it keeps saying it’s spam sooo.... yeah. It’s good so far. Only been here for one week and don’t really have any complaints.

We love it here everyone is friendly and close to places to do things building is quiet as well !! Plus it’s close to our hometown so we can visit there anytime!!

Great place with a friendly staff that was super helpful. The building is beautiful and the loft isn’t huge. Super excited to live in such an amazing location.

Great place to live! Plenty of space! Parking :-(.. friendly community. I’m great area! Helpful staff! Pet friendly! Secured living! Street parking :-(

Such an amazing experience such day one ! Everyone I’ve met has been incredibly different and unique! The management have been on point ! The place is beautiful!

The loft is gorgeous and so spacious! When we first moved in we had a few issues which were addressed quickly by the amazing maintenance guys! I can say the parking situation is pretty terrible and unfortunately they didn’t have any available outside parking so I have to walk down the street to park my car in another building I found privately but other than that, Over all great experience.

The leasing staff is extremely kind and courteous. Every consideration was afforded to ensure that my move was comfortable. The neighbors I have met on my floor are friendly. The building is quiet. This is a very pleasant place to live.

Great location. Apartments are spacious. Management and maintenance staff are responsive to issues. Love that the community is dog-friendly and that there is a roof top dog run.

Wish it was a cart here to help move things, other than that I love it. The staff is very helpful and the people in the building are very nice and welcoming

I love this location because it is close to work. The Bogen works well for me because of the nice pet facility. The lifts are very nice and spacious.

Nice community. Clean and complete amenities. Management staff is attentive and usually present. The biggest con is the garage. Too cramped for bigger cars

I’ve loved living here so far. Great location, close to highways, food, nightlife, and my favorite Mexican restaurant. The staff is friendly, and the roof top dog walk has been super convenient

So far, so good. Minor issues that have been resolved quickly. Looking forward to living here. Alison in the front office has been an absolute pleasure to work with!

The staff is helpful and timely! The apartment is a dream! We are close to plenty of restaurants and there’s a gym a block away. What’s not to like!?

Very good experience so far. The barking dogs are not common but does happen sometimes which is expected living in a pet friendly apartment. The dog park area smells terrible and is probably the worst part about the whole place but still very minimal affect on my stay here. Love the management and the apartments are beautiful!

Nice location, nice apartment with a lot of space. Dog friendly is also a plus. I wish the amenities were better, like the exercise room, for example.

I love how friendly my neighbors are. I also love that theres plenty of dogs in the building for my dog to play with. I wish the cable cord didnt hang from the ceiling and the outlets in the livingroom weren't so high

Our apartment is beautiful! Great windows, lots of space. The hallways are clean and the people are friendly. The rooftop is great for relaxing.