I love how friendly my neighbors are. I also love that theres plenty of dogs in the building for my dog to play with. I wish the cable cord didnt hang from the ceiling and the outlets in the livingroom weren't so high

Our apartment is beautiful! Great windows, lots of space. The hallways are clean and the people are friendly. The rooftop is great for relaxing.

The apartments are spacious and trendy and the location is wonderful! You can hear some street noise sometimes, but other than that we really enjoy our unit!

My experience with Bogen has been great so far! I’m excited about this journey of downtown living! Bogen seems like the great place to get started!

When theres something wrong in my unit, maintenance always responses in a timely manner & does a job. Also the property is kept clean. Thanks

I love the space and maintenance gets things done quickly. But the grill is unusable, the air hockey table is very sad, and things just aren't kept up with very well.

Best location to rent in downtown St. Louis. Washington Ave is where everything is located. Lofts are spacious and unique in many ways. Love the bogen!

I really enjoy living in the Bogen Lofts. The people are nice and friendly in the building. I would recommend any wanting to live downtown check out these lofts first.

I love living here! The location is great and our apartment is quiet and we have plenty of space. Not a 5 star review due to the garage layout and the odors from the freight elevator and roof from pets.

The floor plans and chachter are great. There is lots of space and good storage. The location is very convenient with lots of good Restaurants nearby.

Not much of a community...neighbors can be inconsiderate of noise restrictions and not being disgusting slobs with trash all over in the garage. Parking is ridiculously tight, and I have multiple dents in my car since moving in, with the people on both sides of me always parking so far toward my parking spot, that there are many times I can barely squeeze in/out of my car. The dog area is not well maintained- there were threats of fines if residents didn't pick up after their pets, yet the problem persists, which I'm sure isn't helped by the fact that there are often ZERO doggie bags up there. Getting more and more dissappinted.

Haven't moved in yet but the process was simple and easy. Not giving 5 stars because for the price shower rods should be included. Also parking should be free

Overall it has been a great experience living at Bogen although the lack of parking is disappointing. The staff has been very helpful. I would recommend it to anyone.

I feel like this service is great and gives you a little more than the rest of the apartment community. I feel like I made a good decision coming in to move here

Just moved in, but mostly happy. Slight water or some kind of leak and maintenance could not find a cause. Hopefully this is will not be a problem in th future.

I absolutely love my unit. It’s the best in the downtown area. I’m fianally adjusting to loft living. The maintenance crew is the best. They’re professional and courteous at all times.

I've absolutely loved living at bogen lofts so far, incredibly beautiful apartments, great leasing office and staff. Very quiet units. Overall living here has been amazing.

Love the character of the building and the responsiveness of the leasing office and maintenance staff. Looking forward to getting to know more of our neighbors.

My experience so far has been great! My neighbors seem like pleasant people, the location is prime, and I love my apartment! My only wish is that parking in the garage wasn’t so tight. Otherwise, I love waking up and knowing I’m here! 😊

I love the team and they’re effort they put in to help and walk me through my application. They did an amazing job!!! I’m so grateful and excited. I’ve always wanted to be apart of downtown living and Bogen made that happen!!! Thank You!

Awesome place and amenities inside! Outside - Washington avenue happenings are just right outside and blocks down the same street - restaurants, clubs, movies, bowling, etc.

Great location with timely service to apartments when needed, friendly staff, under ground parking. Does lack some amenities and could be a bit pricey, but loved the stay!

The Bogen has gone through a lot of changes in the 2+ years I've lived there. With all the employee turnover, customer service and building amenities look very different than they did. Currently, focus is on leasing and filling units versus keeping tenants already there.

I love Bogen lofts!!! I literally have no complaints and I enjoy coming home everyday! Everyone is friendly, the staff is awesome and the it definitely feels like home 🤗

I have had nothing but the best experience with living here. Everything from the friendly faces and kind neighbors to the night life. Overall amazing.