Bogen Lofts

I have /am enjoying living here. The floor that I am on is extremely quiet and I never have issues with neighbors. I hope that it continues to be this way and pray that nothing changes. I put 41/2 stars because I think we can do better with the trash shoots and fixing the doors that go down to the trash shoot. Other than that everything else is good
I’ve had a great experience so far living at Bogen. The staff has been great about answering any questions and is timely with maintenance requests.
I love the location and the people. I love the lofts. And I love if I have a problem matinace will fix it quick. Its just one big great experience. Thanks bogen lofts your great
Management is amazing. Super easy communicative move in process. My unit was fresh and clean. And so far absolutely no issues. Enjoying my new loft!
I love it here ! This is the best Lofts I ever stayed in. I would recommend other to the stay here as well. Keep up the great work. Let’s go BOGEN
Once you have been invited to a residency interview, how you are perceived on interview day becomes the most crucial factor in determining how you will be ranked. It is important to understand what interviewers are looking for within the context of your experience. Residency applicants often fail to make a good impression when they try to tell interviewers what they think they want to hear instead of representing themselves honestly and authentically.
Love my apartment. It’s large and inviting. Everyone is friendly and professional. I rarely hear anything from my neighbors. They don’t make much noise. Great place to come home.
Not please with The excessive Airbnb. Other than that I’d give it 5 stars. Other than that I love my unit and the area. Wish there where more common community space such as gym and a guest suite.
My experience here at Bogen has been pretty good (I’ve been here for 4 months)! The staff members are mostly very friendly and responsive. The only issue I’ve had so far had to do with a maintenance request. My dryer needed to be replaced or at least fixed correctly, and there was a little back and forth between myself and the guys fixing it. Luckily, Dan and Melissa made sure to figure out a solution to the problem as soon as possible. To expand on the issue I had with my dryer: There was a squeaking sound that only appeared after 40 minutes or so when ran with WET clothes in it. The dryer would become so loud that I would be able to hear it from the elevator, and also my dog would flip out from the high pitched squealing it would make. The maintenance ran dry clothes for around 30 minutes, so it did not make the same agonizing noise for them as it did for me when I would try to do laundry. Luckily, every other request has been answered and fulfilled correctly within 24 hours (within business hours). Lastly, my loft is beautiful, and I hope the staff just continue to impress me with their friendly and committed attitudes.
The Bogen Lofts are extremely homey and exactly what I was looking for in an apartment. The industrial ceilings, brick exposure, and huge windows make this apartment absolutely stunning. The rooftop is always filled with a welcoming community, and its relatively quiet compared to most other apartments downtown.