Bogen Lofts

Great location. Management is responsive to residents concerns. Maintenance staff members are efficient and incredibly friendly. Nice rooftop amenities (including dog run). Would recommend living here.
Wendy in the leasing office was very attentive and supportive during the entire process from start to finish. She answered all of my questions and made sure the unit was available to me on the agreed upon date. Thank you!
I love it here ! I would refer others to stay, the maintenance is fast, customer service amazing & management are great people as well. Thanks
The unit was great and was almost everything I expected from only watching it online. The windows not having provided blinds was annoying at first since that is how it was presented on the website. Some of the appliances were a little dirty as well so I did have to do some cleaning as I preferred to not have someone come in while I was in here given the current COVID outbreak. It was a great first impression but not the best. Everything else has been great from Wendy and Dan always there to help with whatever I needed when I was moving in such as reserving the freight elevator. This review is a little incomplete since I have yet to be able to access the amenities but I’m sure they’ll be of the same quality I experienced when moving in to my new unit!
I Love my loft, definitely enjoy everything about the community thus far. The leasing office is the icing on the cake, they’re so hospitable and accommodating.
Staff is very friendly, units are all unique and special, very open floor plans with a lot of windows. The rooftop is fun during the summer to have cook outs on and just relax and is walking distance to everything.
I have /am enjoying living here. The floor that I am on is extremely quiet and I never have issues with neighbors. I hope that it continues to be this way and pray that nothing changes. I put 41/2 stars because I think we can do better with the trash shoots and fixing the doors that go down to the trash shoot. Other than that everything else is good
I’ve had a great experience so far living at Bogen. The staff has been great about answering any questions and is timely with maintenance requests.
I love the location and the people. I love the lofts. And I love if I have a problem matinace will fix it quick. Its just one big great experience. Thanks bogen lofts your great
Management is amazing. Super easy communicative move in process. My unit was fresh and clean. And so far absolutely no issues. Enjoying my new loft!