Bogen Lofts

4.4

4.4

The elevator smell like urine from pets. They don’t refill them often enough. The mats have big pet stains on them that never get cleaned. There’s always a puddle of urine in the lobby or on your floor when you get off the elevator.
The longer I stay the more seems lost or broken. The back entrance hasn’t been working. I still don’t think it’s fair to move in getting free cable and internet then paying for it. The office will now be open only five days a week. I met a few neighbors on the rooftop who said as soon as their lease is up their moving because is no longer as good as it used to be. There are a lot of homeless that hangout in this area which makes it feel a bit unsafe
Excellent location, super friendly neighbors, everything within walking distance. I love the architecture of this building, there is so much history in this city!
So far, everyone has been friendly, the common areas stay clean and tidy, and maintenance comes through quickly. No complaints! We just moved here a few months ago, but we’re already planning our stay for the future!
Lacks cleanliness!! Not very secure! Tremendous amount of AirBNB’s new people there everyday, who obviously don’t care about the building. I pay way to much for so what I have. Spectrum no longer is offered as free cable and internet. It’s in the agreement, it’s a joke. Office staff are all puppets, walking around acting as if the care, but at the end of the day, it’s a business and they truly don’t care if you stay or go!! I’ll be leaving as soon as my lease is up! The dog area is a joke, it’s completely disgusting most of the time, if your lucky enough to go by while it’s clean, the smell will quickly change your mind. Only way I could stay is if my rent is reduced by a few hundred. I’ve already priced out nicer lofts for far cheaper. All within walking distance of the Bogan.
I absolutely love my unit. I am however not a fan of new management. I personally feel that everything needs to be reported around the building with little to no change. The dog area is frequently a mess, smells and out of bags. The stairwells are dirty with animal urine (this is and has been visible leading up to the 9th floor rooftop for months) and have dust/ spider webs hanging from the ceiling. Parking is also a nightmare with cars and oversized suvs frequently hanging out their spots. This building is advertised as luxury and outside of my unit size I don't think the buildings accommodations align to that definition. Overall this is a decent building in a popular area, but for the monthly amount I would expect better.
Great place to live, convenient location and great neighbors. The office staff are excellent. Nearby all city attractions like the City Museum, America’s Center, Bush Stadium etc. Everything within walking distance.
It’s coo! My unit is very quiet I have no complaints about noise my hallway is always clean I don’t have any maintenance issues it’s a pretty chill place
Building flooded, no power, outlets don’t work , many small details over looked, staff has a fake on personality these issues very insincere
I moved in here the last week of April and have loved it ever since! Very friendly leasing staff. As well as a beautiful building. I would recommend living at bogen!