Nice community. Clean and complete amenities. Management staff is attentive and usually present. The biggest con is the garage. Too cramped for bigger cars

I’ve loved living here so far. Great location, close to highways, food, nightlife, and my favorite Mexican restaurant. The staff is friendly, and the roof top dog walk has been super convenient

So far, so good. Minor issues that have been resolved quickly. Looking forward to living here. Alison in the front office has been an absolute pleasure to work with!

The staff is helpful and timely! The apartment is a dream! We are close to plenty of restaurants and there’s a gym a block away. What’s not to like!?

Very good experience so far. The barking dogs are not common but does happen sometimes which is expected living in a pet friendly apartment. The dog park area smells terrible and is probably the worst part about the whole place but still very minimal affect on my stay here. Love the management and the apartments are beautiful!

Nice location, nice apartment with a lot of space. Dog friendly is also a plus. I wish the amenities were better, like the exercise room, for example.

I love how friendly my neighbors are. I also love that theres plenty of dogs in the building for my dog to play with. I wish the cable cord didnt hang from the ceiling and the outlets in the livingroom weren't so high

Our apartment is beautiful! Great windows, lots of space. The hallways are clean and the people are friendly. The rooftop is great for relaxing.

The apartments are spacious and trendy and the location is wonderful! You can hear some street noise sometimes, but other than that we really enjoy our unit!

My experience with Bogen has been great so far! I’m excited about this journey of downtown living! Bogen seems like the great place to get started!

When theres something wrong in my unit, maintenance always responses in a timely manner & does a job. Also the property is kept clean. Thanks

I love the space and maintenance gets things done quickly. But the grill is unusable, the air hockey table is very sad, and things just aren't kept up with very well.

Best location to rent in downtown St. Louis. Washington Ave is where everything is located. Lofts are spacious and unique in many ways. Love the bogen!

I really enjoy living in the Bogen Lofts. The people are nice and friendly in the building. I would recommend any wanting to live downtown check out these lofts first.

I love living here! The location is great and our apartment is quiet and we have plenty of space. Not a 5 star review due to the garage layout and the odors from the freight elevator and roof from pets.

The floor plans and chachter are great. There is lots of space and good storage. The location is very convenient with lots of good Restaurants nearby.

Not much of a community...neighbors can be inconsiderate of noise restrictions and not being disgusting slobs with trash all over in the garage. Parking is ridiculously tight, and I have multiple dents in my car since moving in, with the people on both sides of me always parking so far toward my parking spot, that there are many times I can barely squeeze in/out of my car. The dog area is not well maintained- there were threats of fines if residents didn't pick up after their pets, yet the problem persists, which I'm sure isn't helped by the fact that there are often ZERO doggie bags up there. Getting more and more dissappinted.

Haven't moved in yet but the process was simple and easy. Not giving 5 stars because for the price shower rods should be included. Also parking should be free

Overall it has been a great experience living at Bogen although the lack of parking is disappointing. The staff has been very helpful. I would recommend it to anyone.

I feel like this service is great and gives you a little more than the rest of the apartment community. I feel like I made a good decision coming in to move here

Just moved in, but mostly happy. Slight water or some kind of leak and maintenance could not find a cause. Hopefully this is will not be a problem in th future.

I absolutely love my unit. It’s the best in the downtown area. I’m fianally adjusting to loft living. The maintenance crew is the best. They’re professional and courteous at all times.

I've absolutely loved living at bogen lofts so far, incredibly beautiful apartments, great leasing office and staff. Very quiet units. Overall living here has been amazing.

Love the character of the building and the responsiveness of the leasing office and maintenance staff. Looking forward to getting to know more of our neighbors.

My experience so far has been great! My neighbors seem like pleasant people, the location is prime, and I love my apartment! My only wish is that parking in the garage wasn’t so tight. Otherwise, I love waking up and knowing I’m here! 😊