Bogen Lofts

4.3

4.3

Brian
It’s been a smooth experience, so far so good no complaints service orders are done in a timely manner and staff are willing to help and answer questions.

Yukima
I love this apartment community. All of my neighbors that I’ve encountered are friendly. The building is always clean for the most part. The hallways always smell fresh.

Verified Resident
2 months ago
We really enjoy living here. The community is friendly and the location is great. The only issue is noise from being right next to the elevator, but otherwise the apartment is quite soundproof.

Jimmia
3 months ago
I love my space…Some of the people are friendly! It’s like a big melting pot in this building. The leasing staff is amazing and they are very helpful!

Larry
5 months ago
Things have completely changed. I wish the new property managers would have been here sooner. They really seem to really care about us and the building.

Todd
5 months ago
This is a big transition for me. Prior to this move, I had been living at the same location for 20 years. Reliability is important. From my first tour of Bogen, Angie and the staff have been incredibly responsive to my questions and concerns. They are the reason that I chose Bogen over the dozens of other options available to me and they continue to impress. The loft architecture and aesthetic are wonderful. On a conference call with my boss, he commented how much he like what he saw. I have substantially more space in my loft compared to something comparably priced in the surrounding neighborhood. It's great to be within walking distance of high-quality restaurants and shops. I've found my fellow residents to be friendly and courteous. The only reason for 4.5 instead of 5 stars is the odor around the dog park. I get it, it's dogs. We all love dogs and they do what all dogs do. It would be great to find a better solution for eliminating the smell.

Brett
6 months ago
First day we moved in we met some really cool people and saw a wide variery of Tennants. Best part about the Bogen lofts is that it is Secure, safe, allows my dog and full of awesome residents!

Brian
6 months ago
So far so good no complaints. Appreciative of all the help I’ve received from Angela and Kim. Only thing I’m waiting on is for a parking spot to be available and Angela and been on top of that and kept me up to date with the waitlist.

Verified Resident
1 star
The Airbnb's have completely ruined the building. Everything is disgusting over the weekends. There are alcohol bottles left everywhere and people that smoke in the stairwells.

Yukima
6 months ago
I love this community. I’ve been here a little over a year and haven’t had any issues. It’s quiet (for the most part) and always clean. I love the fresh clean smell in the hallways.