Bogen Lofts

I have lived at The Bogen for two weeks and have been loving it! Office team has been great to work with. The building is always kept clean. So far it has been a great experience.
Excelente location, full of restaurants and entertainment within walking distance. Super friendly residents. Amazing leasing staff, wonderful rooftop view of the city!
The building always smells amazing and the atmosphere is awesome! Will definitely refer friends here that are looking for a place to live! ❤️
My apartment is so nice and comfortable. The hallways and community areas are clean and well maintained. I only wish that people wouldn’t leave the front door propped open or the people outside sometimes try to follow behind you into the building which is uncomfortable
Parking is a problem. People steals your parking and Amazon package got stolen twice by neighbors Management is great. Clean apartments. Fast response for service requests.
We just moved in this month. My husband and myself were welcomed. We are new to Loft living though we are very pleased with our new loft. The building and structure is beautiful. Looking forward to our stay here in our new residence!
It’s been a great experience. Anytime I need anything they’re always willing to help. And it’s been very clean lately. The only negative would be too many people let random people in the building other than that it’s been great!
Great location. Management is responsive to residents concerns. Maintenance staff members are efficient and incredibly friendly. Nice rooftop amenities (including dog run). Would recommend living here.
Wendy in the leasing office was very attentive and supportive during the entire process from start to finish. She answered all of my questions and made sure the unit was available to me on the agreed upon date. Thank you!
I love it here ! I would refer others to stay, the maintenance is fast, customer service amazing & management are great people as well. Thanks