Bogen Lofts

4.3

4.3

When I moved in I loved the walk ability and size of the apartment. After almost a year the elevators seem to be down or unavailable even after five. Homeless people swarm the front of the building and restaurant front. I was awakened by gunshots in the building . I later read that there had been a shooting. The area no longer feels safe. The staff is unavailable on weekends and hard to reach through the week.
Couple of bad snafus on moving in but, Wendy and crew were just as helpful as they could be and very professional ....Glad to be here .......Glad to be done moving in ! Time to scope out the neighborhood......
We had just renewed our lease here at the Bogan Lofts in July. We have enjoyed our stay here. Current management is doing its best to accommodate their residents. Maintenence issues are taken care of of in a timely manner. The property is well taken care of.
Hasn’t been the greatest. We pay a hefty amount of rent. Things have been breaking, people are using there lofts around us as Air BNB’s and someone recently got shot outside of my door. We too much to have to deal with someone getting shot in the top floor of the building. It has been one of my least favorite living experiences. The best part about living here is that the leasing office employees Wendy and Adam are literally the greatest people and have the livest personality.
Need cameras on every floor. Security needs to be upgraded!!!!!! Need more employees to address residents request and concerns by answering the phone.
Great place to live. I like the level of entertainment around this place. Looking forward to the upcoming Futbol Soccer Stadium. Living at the Bogen was the best decision ever!!!
Smells like dog urine and feces everywhere in the building. The elevators are like death traps sometimes the urine odor is so bad. People just don’t care.
The elevator smell like urine from pets. They don’t refill them often enough. The mats have big pet stains on them that never get cleaned. There’s always a puddle of urine in the lobby or on your floor when you get off the elevator.
The longer I stay the more seems lost or broken. The back entrance hasn’t been working. I still don’t think it’s fair to move in getting free cable and internet then paying for it. The office will now be open only five days a week. I met a few neighbors on the rooftop who said as soon as their lease is up their moving because is no longer as good as it used to be. There are a lot of homeless that hangout in this area which makes it feel a bit unsafe
Excellent location, super friendly neighbors, everything within walking distance. I love the architecture of this building, there is so much history in this city!