Once you have been invited to a residency interview, how you are perceived on interview day becomes the most crucial factor in determining how you will be ranked. It is important to understand what interviewers are looking for within the context of your experience. Residency applicants often fail to make a good impression when they try to tell interviewers what they think they want to hear instead of representing themselves honestly and authentically.

Love my apartment. It’s large and inviting. Everyone is friendly and professional. I rarely hear anything from my neighbors. They don’t make much noise. Great place to come home.

Not please with The excessive Airbnb. Other than that I’d give it 5 stars. Other than that I love my unit and the area. Wish there where more common community space such as gym and a guest suite.

My experience here at Bogen has been pretty good (I’ve been here for 4 months)! The staff members are mostly very friendly and responsive. The only issue I’ve had so far had to do with a maintenance request. My dryer needed to be replaced or at least fixed correctly, and there was a little back and forth between myself and the guys fixing it. Luckily, Dan and Melissa made sure to figure out a solution to the problem as soon as possible. To expand on the issue I had with my dryer: There was a squeaking sound that only appeared after 40 minutes or so when ran with WET clothes in it. The dryer would become so loud that I would be able to hear it from the elevator, and also my dog would flip out from the high pitched squealing it would make. The maintenance ran dry clothes for around 30 minutes, so it did not make the same agonizing noise for them as it did for me when I would try to do laundry. Luckily, every other request has been answered and fulfilled correctly within 24 hours (within business hours). Lastly, my loft is beautiful, and I hope the staff just continue to impress me with their friendly and committed attitudes.

The Bogen Lofts are extremely homey and exactly what I was looking for in an apartment. The industrial ceilings, brick exposure, and huge windows make this apartment absolutely stunning. The rooftop is always filled with a welcoming community, and its relatively quiet compared to most other apartments downtown.

When I first saw the place I really thought wow, I can see myself really living in here long time and this was a dream of mine. While living here this has been personally rewarding experience place. I definitely grew in ways I didn't think i would living here. The management has been very accommodating as well and I can't wait until they exceed my expectations.

3.5 stars - LOVE our unit. The layout. The vibe. The fun neighbors I have met. Do not love - the general upkeep of the building. Disrespectful neighbors.

Reply from Bogen Lofts

I absolutely love living here at the Bogens. The tenants are extremely nice and the property managers are always available whenever I need them!

Reply from Bogen Lofts

We have had a good experience so far! Maintenance and the front desk have been extremely helpful whenever we needed anything. The only thing is something we hear the people above us jumping around. But overall we love it!

Reply from Bogen Lofts

The leasing staff is a friendly bunch. I love my unit; however, I strongly dislike that some of the units are airbnb's. This is a major inconvenience over the weekends.

Reply from Bogen Lofts

Staff is always friendly! The units are well maintained, and very spacious. The clubhouse was just renovated so it’s an awesome place to hang out at on the weekends and after work.

Reply from Bogen Lofts

I love it here and my neighbors! The Parking just suck lol very clean I like how every floor has its own vibe! I absolutely love the rooftop

Reply from Bogen Lofts

Although I have not moved into my apartment as yet, I have found Bogen leasing personnel to be very helpful. And of course, my new apartment seems wonderful.

Reply from Bogen Lofts

The move has been a little difficult. The basement parking is like maneuvering around a maze, the columns are so freaking close together that I ended up side swiping my 2019 Jeep...not very happy about that!

Reply from Bogen Lofts

These lofts are great & spacious, and the office staff is helpful & friendly! Highly recommended for someone wanting to be close to awesome restaurants & bars.

Reply from Bogen Lofts

I typed a review but it keeps saying it’s spam sooo.... yeah. It’s good so far. Only been here for one week and don’t really have any complaints.

We love it here everyone is friendly and close to places to do things building is quiet as well !! Plus it’s close to our hometown so we can visit there anytime!!

Reply from Bogen Lofts

Great place with a friendly staff that was super helpful. The building is beautiful and the loft isn’t huge. Super excited to live in such an amazing location.

Reply from Bogen Lofts

Great place to live! Plenty of space! Parking :-(.. friendly community. I’m great area! Helpful staff! Pet friendly! Secured living! Street parking :-(

Such an amazing experience such day one ! Everyone I’ve met has been incredibly different and unique! The management have been on point ! The place is beautiful!

The loft is gorgeous and so spacious! When we first moved in we had a few issues which were addressed quickly by the amazing maintenance guys! I can say the parking situation is pretty terrible and unfortunately they didn’t have any available outside parking so I have to walk down the street to park my car in another building I found privately but other than that, Over all great experience.

The leasing staff is extremely kind and courteous. Every consideration was afforded to ensure that my move was comfortable. The neighbors I have met on my floor are friendly. The building is quiet. This is a very pleasant place to live.

Great location. Apartments are spacious. Management and maintenance staff are responsive to issues. Love that the community is dog-friendly and that there is a roof top dog run.

Wish it was a cart here to help move things, other than that I love it. The staff is very helpful and the people in the building are very nice and welcoming

I love this location because it is close to work. The Bogen works well for me because of the nice pet facility. The lifts are very nice and spacious.