Bogen Lofts

4.3

4.3

Craig
We have loved our stay here at the Bogan lofts this past year and a half. We really like the fact that we can just go upstairs to exercise on the treadmills daily. The office staff is always greeting us with a smile when we enter the office. Each and everyone who works there is quick to help solve any problems you may have. The maintenance team is also on point,
Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
1 star
Everything’s always extremely messy. There’s trash in the halls and liquids / urine on the floors. At this point, I hold my breathe in the elevators because the odor is so strong you can taste it.
Larry
about 2 months ago
Elevators smell very bad. The freight elevator flooring is falling apart more and more everyday. There's pieces just stacked in the corners.
Scott
3 months ago
So far so good, as we continue to get settled I find the neighborhood to be diverse and vibrant at all times. Then apartment itself leaves little to be desired.
Wendie
3 months ago
When I moved in I loved the walk ability and size of the apartment. After almost a year the elevators seem to be down or unavailable even after five. Homeless people swarm the front of the building and restaurant front. I was awakened by gunshots in the building . I later read that there had been a shooting. The area no longer feels safe. The staff is unavailable on weekends and hard to reach through the week.
Kathie
4 months ago
Couple of bad snafus on moving in but, Wendy and crew were just as helpful as they could be and very professional ....Glad to be here .......Glad to be done moving in ! Time to scope out the neighborhood......
Kimberly
4 months ago
We had just renewed our lease here at the Bogan Lofts in July. We have enjoyed our stay here. Current management is doing its best to accommodate their residents. Maintenence issues are taken care of of in a timely manner. The property is well taken care of.
Manuel
5 months ago
Hasn’t been the greatest. We pay a hefty amount of rent. Things have been breaking, people are using there lofts around us as Air BNB’s and someone recently got shot outside of my door. We too much to have to deal with someone getting shot in the top floor of the building. It has been one of my least favorite living experiences. The best part about living here is that the leasing office employees Wendy and Adam are literally the greatest people and have the livest personality.
Mia
5 months ago
Need cameras on every floor. Security needs to be upgraded!!!!!! Need more employees to address residents request and concerns by answering the phone.
Richard
5 months ago
Great place to live. I like the level of entertainment around this place. Looking forward to the upcoming Futbol Soccer Stadium. Living at the Bogen was the best decision ever!!!