My 1 year lease is almost complete...will be resigning new lease hopefully on a 2 bedroom duplex with a yard...outgrown my 1 bedroom. Quiet area for the most part...occassionally some "excitment" but that is to be expected at most apartment properties.

Places are nice and clean great people around very friendly and helpful had some issues moving in but they’re getting resolved. Very close to a lot of stores

Reply from Boston Creek

Three years here and it’s been a quiet pleasant place to live and study. Any issues I’ve had the staff both at the main office and maintenance have been really great and always helpful.

Reply from Boston Creek

I absolutely love living here! It is so quiet. I love all of the community events and the new office staff! Everyone here is so nice and very understanding.

Reply from Boston Creek

They are very nicw in the office and are understable. The pool is in a very nice spot and I like how they have grills at the pool. Makes it comfortable.

Reply from Boston Creek

This has been a simple process. From the moment I walked in Justin made sure everything went smoothly for me and my family. Honestly, I never would have known it was his first day/week

Reply from Boston Creek

So far things have been great. A couple mistakes here and there but it’s been been nice regardless. Staff is helpful and attentive. The apartment is beautiful and so is the neighborhood.

Reply from Boston Creek

Thank you for taking the trash out of 169. My first experience in this apartment and this premises involved police and their domestic and did notend until the very drunk idol threats from the occupents. I just had to laugh. At least now I feel better about my neighabors letting their kids play outside, the trash has been taken out. My best friend has documentation of every confrontation.

Reply from Boston Creek

everything has been great! Except people aren't picking up there dog poop and its everywhere. If maybe we got another bag stand by the road it would be less likely they wont pick it up

Reply from Boston Creek

I’ve been here since December and I have really like it. My neighbors are really nice and I feel comfortable here. The office staff is really friendly as well.

Reply from Boston Creek

Really like my neighborhood very quiet and friendly people. The location is convenient to stores and restaurants. The staff is amazing and always trying to help you out and are easy going and friendly.

I've been here almost 2 years now and honestly I do enjoy living here. Just recently though have things started getting uncomfortable. Things missing off my porch, back gate being opened. It's almost July and pool still isn't opened. My sink was so clogged it was flooding my kitchen, couldn't cook or clean with and 8 month old and it took almost a week and a half for maintaince to show up, it was fixed I had to call someone myself. I love it here though it's quiet and good start for my family these past 2 years!

Reply from Boston Creek

Really great place to live. The community events they host in the office are always nice. My family enjoys it and so do I. We've really enjoyed living here.

Reply from Boston Creek

we are moving in on the 6th of july. we are very excited, to be starting a new life in lubbock. boston creek is so beautiful and quiet and the staff is amazing. they have been very helpful so far.

Reply from Boston Creek

we have not moved in yet but are very excited about it. the staff has already been so friendly, the apts are very nice and the community rewards are a bonus.

Reply from Boston Creek

My AC went out back in the latter part of April I called in the morning got a response and my AC was fixed within an hour. Thank you so much! The staff is very friendly as well, I like conversatting with Colton he always has a smile and likes to talk he never seems to be in rush to get to the next person. He makes me feel important. Thank you Colton. I would refer Boston Creek to friends

Reply from Boston Creek

The move in process was very easy, the team was very nice and helpful. I did get an email a couple days after moving in and said i owed $11 and nobody told me about it and then I responded to the email and noone ever responded back

Reply from Boston Creek

I love the peace and quite complex. And I like that we can pay our rent online. It saves a lot of time. Come join us this summer. Plus they offer free cable and have on site washers and dryers

All the representatives are very polite and very friendly. Very helpful on the application and moving process. The apartment are very clean and great for a small family.

Reply from Boston Creek

I loveeee Boston creek the apartments are wonderful and where my apartment is located is the best place to live soooo wonderful. Anybody would love to live here

Reply from Boston Creek

Have been here going on 4 yrs ,it is nice to know everyone knows us here,glad to see Colton and Daniel have stick around,familiar faces are nice

Reply from Boston Creek

Boston Creek is the nicest apartment complex I have ever lived at, hands down. Everyone at the office is super sweet and understanding and always helpful. Maintenance is great. They're quick to help and always really nice too. It makes me feel really comfortable and never apprehensive when I have a question or need something to be fixed. The neighborhood is nice and quiet as well, something I really appreciate.

Great Community to live in. Great management team. Ingrate maintenance group. Have enjoyed living here, that's why I'm staying. Enjoy all the extra amenities and can't wait for the pool to be ready.

Reply from Boston Creek

I love Boston Creek. It's a nice little area to live. The apartments are nice and cozy and make you feel at home. It's never to loud at night, and during the day going for a walk around the complex is nice.

Reply from Boston Creek

Ive lived here for 3 yrs and love it! In the beginning it was difficult but with the new management everything is so much better. I love that they are starting a walking club...