The move in process was very easy, the team was very nice and helpful. I did get an email a couple days after moving in and said i owed $11 and nobody told me about it and then I responded to the email and noone ever responded back

Reply from Boston Creek

I love the peace and quite complex. And I like that we can pay our rent online. It saves a lot of time. Come join us this summer. Plus they offer free cable and have on site washers and dryers

All the representatives are very polite and very friendly. Very helpful on the application and moving process. The apartment are very clean and great for a small family.

Reply from Boston Creek

I loveeee Boston creek the apartments are wonderful and where my apartment is located is the best place to live soooo wonderful. Anybody would love to live here

Reply from Boston Creek

Have been here going on 4 yrs ,it is nice to know everyone knows us here,glad to see Colton and Daniel have stick around,familiar faces are nice

Reply from Boston Creek

Boston Creek is the nicest apartment complex I have ever lived at, hands down. Everyone at the office is super sweet and understanding and always helpful. Maintenance is great. They're quick to help and always really nice too. It makes me feel really comfortable and never apprehensive when I have a question or need something to be fixed. The neighborhood is nice and quiet as well, something I really appreciate.

Great Community to live in. Great management team. Ingrate maintenance group. Have enjoyed living here, that's why I'm staying. Enjoy all the extra amenities and can't wait for the pool to be ready.

Reply from Boston Creek

I love Boston Creek. It's a nice little area to live. The apartments are nice and cozy and make you feel at home. It's never to loud at night, and during the day going for a walk around the complex is nice.

Reply from Boston Creek

Ive lived here for 3 yrs and love it! In the beginning it was difficult but with the new management everything is so much better. I love that they are starting a walking club...

Reply from Boston Creek

Great, quiet community. Great activities inside the office. Employees are kind. I enjoy our neighbors. Our little nook of duplexes is filled with kind people.

I have enjoyed living here for the past 2years with little to no problems at all. The current staff have been pleasant, helpful and friendly and I couldn’t ask for more than that.

The staff is very friendly and always available and willing to work with you. The rent is very affordable and the apartments are nice and clean.

It is a very quiet community. Management is very nice. If you have any maintenance issues they are quick to respond back and get the issues resolved. The apartments are very nice and clean . My overall experience so far has been great!! Keep up the good work Boston Creek!!!!

Just need my sink fixed but other than that its great here. Its quiet and well taken care of. I cant wait to recommend this place to my friends

I have been here for four month's now every issue I have had has been addressed my neighbors or awesome our children play together its quite and clean. I love my home

I love my new place it feels more like home I’m so happy I hope to be here for a while. The scenery is great my neighbors are very quiet hey I even got my own personal back yard I love.!

Absolutely love living here. My kid loves to play outside in the volleyball court. The club house is fantastic. We love the work out room! The management is amazing!

This is one of the better places I have ever lived. The people that live here are good. The management doesn't suck at what it does. If I do what I am supposed to do, I get left alone, which is amazing. I haven't gotten robbed yet, which is a 1000 bonus points for this place. Repair times are good and they don't trash your place out. Basically, it's a great place to live.

Always would love to pass by Boston Creek. The buildings are adorable and the landscape is great. When I decided to move here I found that the people are great here; and great enviroment!

The people in the office are great! The pool is always well taken care of and the amenities are definitely a plus. I love living here so far.

This place is amazing and perfect the staff is nice and friendly the area is really clean no problems or issues for so long I have been here

It's a nice apartment for our first time. Everybody are good people. It's a nice environment. The apartment is a good first timer. The people around us are nice people. The apartment is nice furnished. It's beautiful inside. The remodeling is exalent.

I Need a few things fixed in my apartment and they were fixed and done in a decent time! The men who came were extremely respectful of my home and the things I have in it!

Reply from Boston Creek

I love our apartment so much. It’s a nice place to live and raise my daughter. Everyone in the office is so nice and I never have any problems!!!

Awesome place to live. Incredibly quiet, clean, newly renovated! Resident activities are nice. Pet friendly, some units even have backyards!