The Boundary is an awesome place to live! I love how close to campus it is and how friendly the staff is. There is no where else I would want to stay!!

I love living at the boundary! This is my second year living here and I’ve signed a lease for next year as well. I hope to continue to live here until I leave Greenville. The perks are just amazing: close to campus, downtown, has a gym, a pool, grills, etc. The boundary forever has my heart.

I have loved my time at the boundary! The staff are super nice and helpful and the location of the building is perfect! The boundary provides great amenities also!

Everything has been great so far living at the boundary. I look forward to another year living here as do many other people I have spoken to! Very clean and well maintained.

Great location, great sized rooms, great amenities, love the hardwood floors. Walls in the unit are a little thin, but overall a great place to live.

The Boundary is by far the best student living option in Greenville. The convenience of the location is unbeatable and the staff is friendly. I won't live anywhere else as long as I'm a student at ECU.

I love living at the Boundary! The ammenities are phenomenal, the people are nice, maintenance responds quickly and effectively, and it’s the best place to live in Greenville! I recommend to anyone looking somewhere to live!

The Boundary at West End is perfect for me and the staff is very supportive. It provides many resources that makes being a full time student very convenient.

The apartment is a great location to live at. Close to campus making everything walking distance and the amenities offered are phenomenal. The only downfall is the walls being thin but despite that the location near campus, the rooms and the tons of options from the gym, tanning, laying at the pool, playing games in the lobby make it a great place to stay and I have enjoyed my stay so far.

The boundary is a great place to live! So close to campus and close to other amenities near campus. The staff is great and I love living in a dog friendly apartment!

I like the apartment a lot but security sucks, I wish there were more cameras and better locks. My dog loves it here and love the courtyard.

The Boundary is a great apartment, close to campus, close to downtown, close to everything. Gym and pool are good amenities that I use all the time.

I absolutely adore the woman who helps keep our hallways clean! I also love our pool-view room. It’s a beautiful appartment complex! Such a short walk to downtown and campus, which is very convenient for my schedule.

Living at the boundary is not only beneficial for school location and community, but their courtyards are amazing for my pup! She has so much fun making new friends and its a great way for me to meet other people too!

So far so good! Maintenance has been friendly but wifi could definitely be better. Love the office staff! Did not like how much rent increased.

Great location and safe feeling, in parking garage and apartment. Maintenance issues always resolved in a timely manner. Happy I chose The Boundary years ago

Best place to live as an ECU student!! Great pool and location walking distance to main campus and downtown. Good fast maintenance and mail service!

love it here. love the area for dogs to run and play. Being right next to campus is so convenient. The staff is so friendly. Only complaint is the garage door always being broken.

I live in a great location, and right across from campus. The courtyards are great to hangout in and take my dog to play. I love the pool and gym

ive really enjoyed living at the boundary so far. it is in a great location very close to everything you need, and there is great amenities in the apartment

Great place. Very quit and staff is very helpful. Mantience can same day i called to get fixed. Right near campus very clean. Also is oneblock from downtown activities

Very clean, safe, walls are not paper thin so what others do next to you or above you really isn’t a problem. Big bathrooms and closest. Fully functional kitchen.

love the close proximity to campus and the amenities the boundary has to offer! the parking garage is definitely a big bonus so you never have to worry about finding a place to park!

The door to the parking garage is very inconveinent, along with the parking situation. There are never any customers parking in the customer spots and the towing of residents is very annoying.

I love the location and so far I’ve had good luck with random roommates. Maintenance is always helpful and come relatively quickly after I submit a request.