I live in a great location, and right across from campus. The courtyards are great to hangout in and take my dog to play. I love the pool and gym

ive really enjoyed living at the boundary so far. it is in a great location very close to everything you need, and there is great amenities in the apartment

Great place. Very quit and staff is very helpful. Mantience can same day i called to get fixed. Right near campus very clean. Also is oneblock from downtown activities

Very clean, safe, walls are not paper thin so what others do next to you or above you really isn’t a problem. Big bathrooms and closest. Fully functional kitchen.

love the close proximity to campus and the amenities the boundary has to offer! the parking garage is definitely a big bonus so you never have to worry about finding a place to park!

The door to the parking garage is very inconveinent, along with the parking situation. There are never any customers parking in the customer spots and the towing of residents is very annoying.

I love the location and so far I’ve had good luck with random roommates. Maintenance is always helpful and come relatively quickly after I submit a request.

Just moved here and it’s a very nice apartment complex. It’s all inclusive and it is very close to campus and downtown. Great lobby area with a lot of different games and a nice clean gym.

Awesome community. Very safe. I love the staff as well! Super easy move in. Close to ECU. I LOVEEE THE FOURTH FLOOR. Very quiet. Walkable to everything.

I love living here! Everything is so clean and nice it looks amazing everyday. I love that when you provide things like free scantrons or food downstairs in the lobby! That’s my fav part.

Great place to live. Very friendly staff. Only complaints are the cleanliness of the carpets and hallways as well as the garage door being broken frequently.

I love love love living at the Boundary! It’s such a quick walk to campus and downtown. The staff are so friendly and the amenities are always a great bonus. I love living in such a safe and friendly community!!

This is my third year living here at the boundary and I wouldn’t choose anywhere else to live. Love the layout and the staff is always helpful.

Been here for three years now and I love it! The appliances are nice and up to date. Maintenance always helps promptly when directed. I love boundary!

Such a great complex!! Maintenance is great, staff is on top of their game. And everything is very upgraded! Courtyards for dogs and they even have bags outside for you to use. Luxurious living

Living at The Boundary at West End has been one of the best experiences of college so far. All the staff is so friendly. The environment is great to live in. I love how close it is to campus! I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!!

The Boundary has a great location, just steps away from campus! Plus the amenities that are offered by the community are great, from the pool, to the gym, to the study rooms, there are plenty of options for everyone!

I love living here! The location is great and all of the amenities are amazing. The staff is very nice and the units themselves are great. The only complaint is that maintenance can be a little slow.

Living here has been great. There isnt much noise from other people and being able to take my dog out to the "dog park" is always a big plus.

The boundary has been a great place to live so far! The staff are always very friendly and helpful with anything that I have questions about. The amenities are great too!

Facilities themselves are nice but it is not worth the cost. The parking garage door is routinely broken or isn't shutting properly which defeats the purpose of it.

Reply from Boundary at West End

Good location that is close to campus and convenient to downtown. Rooms are a good size and the maintenance staff are very helpful and quick

I like it here a lot and so does my dog. She likes being here more than being at home. The only thing that should be done differently is the hallways should be cleaned more often and the outside courtyard needs to be safer for all dogs, people tend to hold open the doors to the street.

I've lived at the Boundary for 2 years now, and resigned for my third. My pup and I absolutely love it here. One of the best apartment complexes in Greenville!

Great community, security is good. Great staff, especially Madelyn! She’s awesome and is so great at helping you find whatever you need. Only thing I would change is the cleanliness. College students can be messy, so having more staff to clean would be great.