I am new to this apartment complex and I am so impressed at the service they offer here. They make you feel so welcomed and they will make sure to help explain any details you need to know while living here.

Overall great so far. Everything is clean and well maintained. Everyone here seems really nice and like they are willing to help if you have an issue with your apartment.

I’ve only been here a little while but absolutely love it here! The people are always so nice and helpful with any issues you may encounter.

very convenient walk to and from campus and the building is very secure. the staff is super nice and is always willing to help. overall a great place to live! :)

Looove this apartment complex so far! The cleaning and maintenance staff is so friendly and helpful and the vibe is always GREAT. The lobby always looks and smells clean.

So far living here has been great. The only complaints I have are that the street corner apartment I have can be noisy during the day or night. My neighbor upstairs is a bit noisy, but everything else has been working out nicely for me.

It is a nice community and very close to my school, the staff is very friendly and anything I need fixed is always fixed very quickly. I am very thankful to live here

So far the experience has been overall positive. The location is absolutely amazing and so convenient for walking to classes. The amenities are also very nice.

So far the staff has been super and the movement in process was smooth. There were a couple of things in our apartment that needed to be fixed but the staff fixed them right away.

Excellent entry helpful staff easy access parking fantastic for entry in to level allowed extra car to be parked close by feel safe all the time

So far, so great, I love the layout of my apartment. The move-in process was excellent, and my unit didn't require too much cleaning afterward. I'm ready to see what type of community events are held here.

Everything was nicely set up so you knew where to go to get everything you needed to move in. Everyone working was very nice and very accommodating.

The best apartment complex in Greenville. Ive always wanted to live here and finally got the opportunity to do so. Always smells really nice as soon as you walk into the building.

Very welcoming and clean environment! Willing to help with every need and last minute! All of the accommodations are very nice and I look forward to using them.

Moving in was so simply and easy. I had everything I needed. The paperwork that I had to fill out was to a minimum and the staff was all really friendly

I love it! So happy here already. The place is so so nice and very clean. So close to campus it’s perfect! The roomas a a bit small but the location is great

This place is honestly so nice. The staff are absolutely amazing. The place feels so safe and so much like home now. The community of dogs and their owners is amazing since I also have a dog. Overall awesome apartment

So far it has Been good. I like the dogs parks and the amenities like the gym, pong tables, and the pool. It’s pretty pricey, but it’s in a great location

Very friendly and helpful staff, very clean and in a nice area! Great security that is there all night and day. Reasonable prices and nice areas to do things like grill and etc.

It’s a convenient place to live. Right in the center of everything , very close to campus. Walking distance to be exact. Just want more activities to do at the boundary. More pool parties , free food , gifts , etc

Th pool is great and the staff is always very friendly and helpful. I’ve met a lot of new friends and it is a great environment for studying

Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!! Just a short walk to campus or downtown. It’s safe, clean, and full of friendly faces! Love where I live!

great experience so far, can’t wait to move in. my best friend loves your apartment complex, she is the one who recommended the move for me, and i really am so excited!!!

Love the location and all the staff are friendly and helpful. Love the open spaces in the apartment and how big the bathroom and closets are.

I loved living here this past year! The boundary paired me with a random roommate and we ended up becoming best friends. Having the courtyard for my dog was also a huge bonus.