The Brackett leasing team made the move into our new apartment super easy and pain free. We love our new community and look forward to meeting more of our neighbors

Reply from Brackett Apartments

I have only been here since August, but have found the complex very quiet and feel very safe. My only issue would be the parking. Maybe residents should have assigned parking spaces and have an area for visitor parking. Sometimes I come home and there is no spot to park. That would be my only issue.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

My husband and I moved in here about 2 months ago and couldn't be happier! All of the staff are very friendly and helpful, and the Community is full of great people! The amenities are spectacular and I must say having a fireplace in our apartment has been very nice this holiday season.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Very friendly people and clean grounds. Amenities are accessible. Apartment staff are very helpful when ever i have a question that needs an answer.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

The neighborhood is great and we feel right at home in our apartment! Both maintenance and the staff are extremely responsive, and we feel very lucky to live here. Neighbors mostly keep to themselves, but the staff does host get togethers where you can meet your neighbors! Close to grocery stores, Costco, and a very quaint downtown Edmonds. We're very happy here!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Brackett has completely excelled all our expectations in the first few weeks here. I am amazed at how fast maintenance comes to take care of any issues and all the office staff go above and beyond to make sure their residents are happy and comfortable.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

The community, landscape, amenities, etc.are really nice. The hard part is living with 500 other people who are not as considerate as others. But, it's my home and it's cozy.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Do not like how small the bedrooms are in the apartments. It is still a cute place, love the updated appliances and bath. Also like the property and the amenities in club house!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

The grounds are immaculate with beautiful landscaping. The amenities are practical (weight lifting, dog washing station) and fun (miniature golf, pool, games)clean amenity center. The environment is so quiet and peaceful!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Couldn't be happier with my choice to live in the Brackett Apartments. It's usually a fairly quiet community. My apartment has a nice amount of privacy and a nice green view outside my main windows. I also love the amenities center and Amazon package hub! I highly recommend choosing Brackett as your home.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

We've only lived here briefly but from the day we toured, Brackett has grabbed our hearts. Every day that I walk in I can't believe this is what I get to call home. It feels like somewhere we can stay and call home for years and years. I can't wait to live here and get to know our neighbors and take advantage of the amenities to the full extent! We're very happy to call Brackett home!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Pretty nice apartment, the community is friendly, and it is near many other businesses that you could even walk to them! The staff is really friendly, it makes it an even better place to live.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

This apartment complex is a really great place to live! They have Super friendly staff who are willing to help and it’s located in a safe area.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

So many times as I’m driving into the complex, I think to myself, I love where we live ❤️ The grounds are beautiful, the staff is helpful and the amenities can’t be beat! The amenities center is my favorite but I do love the new Hub from Amazon!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

I like the neighbors and community here but the noise is getting a little difficult to handle at times. I work from home and although I understand stuff needs to get done, I feel as if the improvements have been going on for years.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Very clean and friendly, helpful staff! Immediate response to maintenance requests. Family friendly and safe. The gym is clean and not too crowded

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Brackett apartments is a great place to live. Peaceful and beautiful Location, close to the water but still close enough to the city. The amenities are great as well, check it out!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

I love everything so far. Peaceful community, fun amenities, great location, just nice. Living here truly feels like an accomplishment for me, a young woman new to the city still. It’s nice to come home to this.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

So far Im still happy here....but I work 12 hour shifts as a nurse and when I come home after 11:30 PM I often have to park on the other side of the complex. Which can be frustrating after a long day on my feet. Oh well. Still feel blessed.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

The amenities center and renovated apartments are great. They take care of maintenance problems quickly. The staff has been friendly and responsive. Very pet friendly community.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Office Staff is GREAT . The guys that work in the maintenance department are GREAT also. I still wish you would let your tenants know their names....

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Everything here has met or exceeded my expectations. Amenities are great. The only thing that could make this place better is more covered parking and make it free

Reply from Brackett Apartments

So far no unanswered issues. Polite staff. Really happy with the management. Great community. The recreational area is pretty nice aswell. Thank you!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

So far so good. I have lived here for 8 months and things are going smoothly. Maintenance is responsive and there have been no security concerns.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Very good location for elementary school, stores, freeway, library, and the ferry. Maintenance workers are kind, helpful, and fast. The amenities rock!