After my first week in my new apartment, I couldnt be happier. Having the Rec center close by is a huge plus and I am excited to be part of this community. I look forward to meeting more of my neighbors this summer by the pool.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Great experience so far! Had some issues with the guest bathroom, which were attended right away be management. Met a couple of neighbors too, they are gear as well!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

This is so awesome great for the community. Love it also gets everyone to be Involved which makes a great interaction with fellow neighbors

Reply from Brackett Apartments

I have lived here almost 13 years and ever since Greystar took over it has been a great experience. Management is great and so are the maintenance people. Excellent amenities and nice community

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Fantastic property and amenities. Clean and comfortable apartments. Responsive and attentive staff to any maintenance issues. Quiet and peaceful but centrally located.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

We just moved in and it's been amazing! Everyone is so nice and our pup loves the off leash area! The staff at the leasing office is always so kind and helpful when we have questions and the maintenance people are so friendly!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Living at Brackett has been great and few complaints so far. The amenities offer great perks that improve the experience. Would be great if the cost was a little lower, but it is on par for most complexes in the area.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Friendly staff, newly renovated facilities, and lots of parking! Love the views of the trees! We were sold when we saw the fireplace and the workout facilities.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

I love our new home. It’s clean, bright and quiet. The grounds are always well kept. The staff are all super awesome! I would definitely recommend friends to live here

Reply from Brackett Apartments

I can happily honestly recommend Brackett apartments to any folks in search of a new place to live. Besides the apartments being very nice and lots of space, the staff are amazingly helpful and stay in touch. I’m very happy and love this apartment I couldn’t had made any better choice then to live here.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

This apartment complex is amazing!!! The staff is great and is quick to respond and they are all so accommodating! I also absolutely love having a gym and a hot tub!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Could use a main path from the road to the path after the stop signs :) Seems like often folks have to dip and dive to not get ran over, which isn't ideal.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Good community. Easy access to everything around, short trip to all community transit and downtown Edmonds is a short drive away. Quiet complex with good amenities

Reply from Brackett Apartments

We love our unit, this neighborhood, and the staff! There have been small issues like a leaky dishwasher, crooked fixtures/floating cabinets, but maintenance were on it and repaired things the same day, which is almost unheard of. Amenities are great, units are spacious and laid out nicely. This is a great place to live! And you can't beat the rent. The only complaint I have is the lack of parking, even the spot we pay for is not very close to our unit, but that is inconsequential compared to everything else!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Great place, close to bus routes, lots of good restaurant in the area, marketplace, amazing park by the water, you'll find lots of things to do around edmonds

Reply from Brackett Apartments

My husband and I love living here. It’s very quiet and our unit is really nice. We’ve been using the gym almost everyday and love it. Very cozy apartment!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Very fast on getting things done, communication is great, community is getting better. I like that there's a lot of amenities and dog poop areas. So far so good. Thank you!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Brackett is such a great place to live! It’s always so clean, the staff are all so friendly, and the amenity center is great! I do wish Amazon would deliver to the Hub though.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

I love that I can wash my doggos play putt putt golf with my nieces and nephew and hit the gym without ever leaving the property. It’s fairly peaceful here... it’s nice

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Great amenities and community. Brackett has a really nice, well stocked gym. The staff are very helpful and friendly. I love living here, and so does my dog!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Nice quiet place ! So many nice amenities! It’s very green . You feel like you’re living in a Tahoe resort . Management is very helpful and nice .

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Very minimal traffic and everyone seems to go the posted speed limit. I am on the second floor and sometimes my new neighbors on the 3rd floor sound like they are having try outs for roller derby. I do like the complex, but the floors do squeak a bit and makes me wonder if it bothers the people below me.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

We really enjoy living at Brackett. Would love if there were more community events though, so we could get to know our neighbors better! Jingle mingle and the pool party were great!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Wonderful first impression! Only have lived here a few weeks but love the sense of community and the awesome customer service. There has always been someone to help when I need it!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

I am happy living at bracket apartment, I love the amenity center , the areas are clean and safe. I recoment this place to love, this neighborhood is safe and clean.