Brackett Apartments

Move in was easy, the apartment itself is in good condition, neighbors are friendly and keep to themselves, and the amenities are absolutely insane!
Living at Brackett Apartments has been great. It is a very clean, quiet and safe neighborhood. It’s unfortunate that the amenities are closed due to covid because that’s one of the main reasons we moved here. Hopeful it will reopen soon!
Hello Kara, if you move here understand this. They work with you up to a point. They will say one thing and do another. Kaylee told us in an email that we had paid rent up to twos months. At day of signing she verbally told us the same thing. A month later we told this wasn’t true. This month all of the complexes have had their mailboxes broken into by theft. The apartment we moved into was not cleaned properly. The floor had not been marked a basic move out/move in procedure. The carpet has odd size brown stains in the living area. The one bedroom is small.
The community is great and the amenities when available are great as well. With all of them being unavailable due to COVID, it would be nice to get a temporary discount on rent. The noise from apartments being worked on and renovated each time someone moves out can be fairly loud, especially when regularly working from home. Overall the experience has been positive which is why we have continued to live here for multiple years.
In just my first month I have been very happy with my move. Quite neighborhood with beautiful landscape. The maintenance has been exceptional and timely with my requests.
We are coming up in our 4th year here at Brackett! It's been on of our favorite places we've lived. It's super convenient for me being right in the bus line. Getting to and from work is easy. plus the on site team has been great!
Great place to live. Cannot wait for all of this to be over so we can enjoy the gym and the pool again. Hopefully next month! Stay safe out there!!
I love living here! Amazing staff, quick maintenance, lovely area, and the amenities are unbeatable! My favorite thing to do is hang in the hot tub !
Have enjoyed living here for just over a year now, renewed our lease and looking forward to staying here for the foreseeable future! Staff are great, always communicative, responsive, and timely. As always, have nothing but positive things to say.
My daughter works at A Place For Mom and when I received my Alzheimer’s diagnosis from my doctor who, by the way, got tears in his eyes when he had to tell me, I immediately contacted my wonderful daughter and she did a lot of research and chose the best place for me. I am very grateful as everyone here is so kind and helpful and sincere. I truly appreciate all of you!