Snowpocalypse survival! Huge thanks to the crew that kept our walkways clear every single day. {didn't even see them do it!}One more example of how well we are taken care of. Thank you!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Great place to live. The office is amazing and help out whenever there’s a question. The apartment is great and any issues are fixed super fast

Reply from Brackett Apartments

This is such a wonderful community to live in! The staff continuously looks for ways to improve the living experience here. Everybody is extremely friendly too.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Always a great experience with all the management people at Brackett apartments. Good turnaround on issues you have and good turnaround on maintenance requests

Reply from Brackett Apartments

We have lived here for about 6 months now. We are very happy to call this place our house me. If you have pets this is for sure the place to live, very pet friendly. All the “extras” living here in the family center are amazing!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

The community in bracket is very friendly and diverse. There is a good range of young professionals, families and retired residents. Community events organized by Brakett staff helps us to meet knew people or put names or faces.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Living here has been great! The staff is super helpful and friendly. I like the location, as it is close enough to restaurants, grocery stores, etc. but removed enough to get some calm and quiet.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Brackett Apartments are nice and affordable. The staff is kind and processes requests in a timely manner. The amenities are great. My family plays pool and mini golf all the time!!!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

I really like to live in this place, the common areas are very clean and breathe tranquility. I have a puppy that walks every day and I always find the neighbors very friendly.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Love the amenities here at Brackett Apartments!!! There’s a lot to do for all ages! Also love that there’s a lot of parking! That’s Huge! 😊

Reply from Brackett Apartments

My overall experience with Brackett Apartments has been extremely phenomenal. From applying to move in date, the staff and apartment have far exceeded my expectations.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

People here seem very friendly. A lot of cool, fun and young couples to interact with. The community here seems very helpful when someone is in need and people seem to care and keep up with those they meet on a regular basis

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Great maintenance and community feel. Staff is friendly and attentive. My only complaint is sometimes the apartment renovation finishes don't last and maintenance can't fix them (eg bathtub resealing). I also like that the rent doesn't raise as much at lease renewal like my old apartment complex did.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

We renewed our lease and we couldn’t be more happy! Loving that the property is keeping updated with technology! Thanks for de-icing on those cold mornings and the 24-hour amenities center!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

The community is great. Friendly people, good amenities, convenient location. I have enjoyed my limited time at Brackett. I will also likely be extending my lease when my current one ends.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Love you guys! Best complex ever. Couldn’t ask for a better experience with the maintenance staff and office staff. Keep doing what you’re doing!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Brackett Apartments is a wonderful community where updates to the exteriors, addition of the BAC (Brackett Apartments Community Center) where you can even give your pup a bath before or after a workout has made life here quite peaceful. I am a 6 year resident who appreciates the new Amazon Hub for package retrieval 24/7 with easy entry by coded key fob.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

This community is great. Very clean and well kept facilities and environment. I appreciate all of the amenities available to residents. Finally used the hot tub for the first which Is within comfortable walking distance from my place and I LOVE IT. The gym, while maybe not providing me with all of the heavy lifting items I need, provides me with enough to get a great workout in and be just a short jog away from home.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

The staff here is amazing. And the maintenance team is top notch. They are fast and very professional. When they are called for an issue the problem is fixed the first time.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Brackett is a fantastic community to call home! There are a ton of dogs, the staff are super friendly and helpful, the area is quiet and safe, and the amenities are really nice! The location is great too, it's only a few minutes from adorable downtown Edmonds, which I've totally fallen in love with.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

The maintenance here is very efficient. My heater went out, someone fixed it immediately. My light bulbs went out, fixed immediately. Sinks and drain clogs, fixed immediately. Awesome team.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Brackett is a great place to live. Tons of amenities, great location, and friendly staff. I also love that there is security that patrols the area as it makes me feel safe. I primarily moved here because it was pet friendly and has an onsite dog park which has been so convienient!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Well maintained grounds. There always seems to be staff around which enforces safety. Maintenance requests are filled quickly and professionally.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Every one is friendly and easy to work with. Grounds are well kept. Love all the pets. Amenities are also plentiful and well maintained. Staff is helpful and super friendly.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Great place to live. Clean grounds, nice apartments, great amenities and wonderful staff. Very dog friendly, which is hard to find theses days