Only a few days living here and it’s been amazing! The amenities and people are awesome, leaps and bounds above my previous residence. I would recommend to anyone.

I enjoying living here, safe place, good neighborhood and community, I recoment this place to live. Office staff are nice. I love the amenity center,.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Property grounds are very well maintained, any issues we have experienced with our apartment have been addressed to meet our expectations 100%. The maintenance and management team have been very friendly and welcoming.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

I am having a great experience at Brackett Apartments. There is a lot of nice events, and a lot of nice features. The amenity center, pool, and hottub are always in good condition.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

I can’t say enough great things about Brackett Apartment Homes! From the beautifully maintained buildings to the park-like, pet-friendly grounds to the amazingly responsive administrative and maintenance staffs this is ideal apartment living. The staff works at creating a true community atmosphere with social gatherings, great communication and easy access to the amenities here. We enjoy a pool, spa, gym, other exercise facilities, dog park, and more. My little dog and I are very happy here!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Staff is very friendly and maintenance is on top of all of the work orders. I also really enjoy how pet friendly the complex is. Only thing is the turn over work from when we initially moved in seems to be poorly done. (Ex/ dried paint that is in a dripping/running shape and paint peeing from being coded on. Also is a bummer that there wasn’t a microwave in the unit upon move in. We had to purchase one.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Awesome experience so far, the grounds are very well kept and maintained on a daisy basis. Fast responsive to maintenance and also the ability to talk to an actual office staff person every day if there is an issue is very helpful.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

It has been great living here for the last year plus a few months. They've worked on improving the trash space situation and it shows. The parking can be tight and makes for coming home late tricky to find a spot. Would be great to have permit parking for residents that is free and then it would be clear who isn't one for cars that sit.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Brackett is super pet friendly! The staff are extremely responsive, and maintenance has performed for specific tasks immediately for the few tasks that we needed.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Staff are very friendly, amenities are great and the overall cleanliness and appearance is nice and serene. However, parking can be a bit tricky later in the day and noise from adjoining apartments can be noisy, so that’s why I didn’t give it 5 stars.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Everyone I’ve met here so far is friendly. Lots of dogs which is great if your a dog lover and great if you have a dog. The community grounds are kept up-to-date and well maintained and the management here has been nothing but incredible, helpful and friendly to my wife and I. We love the management staff here

Reply from Brackett Apartments

I have only been living here for two months now. But the staff is all very friendly and helpful. The landscaping is kept up well. I love how pet friendly they are here. Parking is always easy to find.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

We've lived here a little over two years and love it. It's right in the bus line which is great for me since I work in Seattle. The amenities are great, and the staff is amazing as well.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Fast and prompt maintenance services. Brackett apartments has a very friendly and professional staff. I would highly recommend this community to anyone.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Love this apartment complex. Always quiet and they keep all the ground clean and organized. Love how fast maintenances with any issues that come up!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Loving summer time here at Bracket Apartments! The staff is always looking to improve the grounds and residents experience. Updates are looking great!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

We love living at Brackett! We especially enjoy the amenities and grounds! The only thing we wish it had was more windows for natural light.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Four months in and still enjoying living here! There’s always improvements being made to the community, from upkeep to remodeling, which I appreciate as a resident. It is a huge positive to see the management care about the quality of our neighborhood/community.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

The amenities are nice, however inconvenient to use. There are two grills being built, however in the meantime we are forced to use a falling apart grill that runs out of propane fairly often. Additionally, it would be nice to have a office space so working from home would be more convenient

Reply from Brackett Apartments

The overall experience has been great! I do wish that people were better about keeping their dogs on leashes. I also wish the amenities center was open earlier in the morning.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

I love living here at Brackett! It is super dog friendly and I use the dog potty stations every day and often use the doggy wash station. I am also very satisfied with the noise level. I feel that the walls must be super insulated and I haven't had any noise complaints. The staff is always super friendly and maintenance responds quickly to repairs. My only request for improvement is to improve the recycling area. I wish there was a big recycling dumpster because the bins are always full and overflowing.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

Generally a wonderful place to live. They stay on top of the maintenance and are always looking to make improvements. The folks in the office are responsive and nice.

Reply from Brackett Apartments

We have lived here for six months now and are very pleased. Community is clean, maintenance is completed in a professional and timely matter, and staff is always incredibly helpful and kind!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

I love living at Brackett Apartments! The management is extremely helpful and nice to all the residents. Package pick up is easy, the complex is clean, and overall it is just amazing!

Reply from Brackett Apartments

I've had great experiences here from the staff to the amenities, only problem I've had was some very minor damage to the apartment from before I moved in. Other than that the staff is very friendly and the location is great.