Brackett Apartments

4.6

4.6

Jennifer
Grounds are very well kept and clean. Excellent location. Maintenance is fast and efficient. Biggest issue is the neighbors who smoke and can be smelled in apartments.
Sabrina
We love living here. The area is so nice and so quiet. Very dog friendly community which is great! We’ve been here for two years and will probably stay here for a while longer!
Emily
We absolutely love living here, we have friendly neighbors and are surrounded by dog lovers! Maintenance is super fast and efficient and always friendly, staff is always helpful and welcoming and the amenities are fun and unique! I 100% recommend living here!
Kyle
Grounds are well maintained, service requests are quick, and amenities are great. The community feels safe. Management seems to be on top of tenants not following the rules of smoking or picking up after their dogs.
Sarabeth
Very nice community. Prompt maintenance staff and easy portal to communicate with staff. Pet friendly especially for dogs. Great place to be!
Connie
Continuing to make Brackett Apts my Home for the last 18 years and counting up. Management here is so wonderful and friendly! Enjoy& Love it here!
Phyllis
I am very happy here but with a couple of exceptions. The back yard of my apartment gets very little maintenance therefore I have been doing my own trimming and maintenance.
Jennifer
Grounds are well maintained and clean. Maintenance is fast and efficient and always wonderful to work with. Parking can be a challenge sometimes and smoking from other apartments is a continuing issue, but overall a nice community.
Donald C.
It’s very quiet, the management is very responsive and helpful. The manager has been very helpful during the COVID crisis and Jordan has bent over backward to assist me. I’m looking forward to moving into a larger apartment soon.
Chloe
I have loved every moment of living here. It's a nice safe community. Has plenty of parking and doesn't charge for spots unless you want a covered spot.