Bradford

4.3

4.3

Erika
Excellent amenities, environment, attention to detail. I love the Zumba class. The instructor is amazing. I wish the pool would open sooner though.
Cecil
Front office staff very friendly and helpful. Maintenance staff responded to request, friendly and helpful. I enjoy fitness centers. Make use of common areas
German
Continues to be a great experience. Communication is very good and consistent and the staff is attentive. Any apartment needs are handled quickly and the grounds are always tended to.
Cathy
It’s so wonderful to bbq with my family on the terrace. Whenever there has been someone there they have always been so kind. It is a joy to live in Bradford. The local restaurants are great and having a Publix so close is incredible!
Mary
New resident of 2 months and enjoying inside amenities. Already cooking out and using the hammocks but waiting on the warmer months to use the pool and cook out.
Fenni
The property is great, maintain is great. Everything is great. Appreciate the maintainance and coffee. Hope everything will go back into normal soon.
Brandi
about 2 months ago
I just moved in a week ago and everyone has been so nice and helpful in the leasing office. The only thing I have a complaint about is the apartment above me with the noise and the smoke detector constantly beeping
Franklin
about 2 months ago
Very well run property.. 1st class Management team.. from the beginning they made my transition from NY to NC easy, welcoming and smooth.. No regrets!!!
Tabitha
2 months ago
The community is nice aside from people being disrespectful and stealing door signs. Garbage company comes way too early, before 5 am some days. I had an issue and the way it was handled with staff wasn't the best. I don't feel privacy is respected in my own home and for that I had to buy security cameras. It's been nice to have the hot tub working for a while, the polar plunge is too warm though.
Demaris
2 months ago
The location is beautiful. It’s just a bit frustrating with the noise levels, and patio doors that leak during severe rainstorms. I have no complaints outside of that.