Bradford Oaks

4.3

4.3

Jordin
I have enjoyed my time at Bradford so much! The rooms are huge, parking is a breeze and the leasing office workers are kind and helpful! I would recommend living here!
Katrina
I love Bradford oaks! I love the environment and the office managers! Thank you for everything. I would 100 percent recommend to my family and friends
Pearl
I meet Armillio in person On Monday and he is a awesome individual. He welcomed me with open arms. 😌 I love it here I wouldn't trade it for the world. Bradford Oaks rock.
Lenzel
I like the rooms they’re really nice, I like my roommates and we get along well. The only problem that I have is that our dryer doesn’t not work that well.
Marena
It's nice. The rooms are spacious and the appliances are good. They are also currently redoing the flooring so it's brand new vinyl flooring. The community is really chill and nice. What keeps me from giving five stars is that they don't have cameras outside but they have a fair amount of break-ins into cars and stuff that I've heard about.
Arianna
So far my experience at Bradford Oaks has been great. The price is great for a college student who doesn't necessarily have a lot of money, and everyone in the leasing office is very kind.
Charles
Still getting things done when moved in. Ice maker don't work, no light cover in dining area, no vent covers yet been in apt for a week now.Other than that it's ok!
Cecil
It’s a nice place to live ..my landlord is a very nice guy he help me out a lot my roommates are very cool..I let my friends and family know it’s a nice place to live
Dawson
Like my roommates and my room! Very nice change of pace. I like not being in the corner room, it was a little bit exposed feeling. Excellent experience, thanks Amelio!
Idabell
The office staff was very nice and helpful and he was very patient and the office was nice and clean the property was also very clean I love the location.