Bradford Oaks

4.4

4.4

it’s a good complex, just nothing to do. the outside and inside could use a renovating with new appliances and better washer and dryer. besides the fireworks every night no other loud noises in the area
Customer service is friendly and always on top of things! They keep control of parcels that come into the office and disperse them well. I have had a very pleasant stay so far.
A wonderful apartment complex with a great community. Not the nicest of neighborhoods, but is overall pretty clean and crime free all things considered.
The price and square footage are the two best things about living here. I also know a lot of my neighbors, so it’s a friendly area. I wish communication about leasing office hours was more clear, especially concerning package deliveries.
The price and apartments are reasonable. There is often quite a bit of noise at night but that's college for you. Overall it is a nice area to live no matter what college you attend. The best part is how close we are to Publix and target.
I love being staff they are very professional and every thing is done in a timely manner.i would refer anybody that is looking for a professorial apartment complex to handle their every need.
Love my apartment! This is in such a convenient area of Tallahassee and a great deal. Telling my friends to sign here if they’re looking to go off campus!
Apartment is pretty good! Appliances are a little dated though. I love having the freedom to bring my own furniture and being able to express myself. I also really like not having carpet!
The new staff is friendly and helpful, especially maintenance! I can tell the new property manager wants the complex to feel like a community and is taking into account our concerns!
Fantastic budget apartment. Flooring could be better, but I do live in an olderunit. Staff is super friendly, and mai no complaints rhere.ntenance is prompt.