Bradford Oaks

4.4

4.4

The complex is clean and quiet 95%. I've had issues but nothing other apartment complex wouldn't have. New management is pretty good from my experience.
As always, things are pretty much fine :) we get what we pay for, at least the rooms in Bradford are bigger than most other apartments I have been to.
I think it’s great to live here, if you are wanting to live weight your friends in a place that’s close to everything all college students do. This is the place to go.
Everything here has been great! The only thing that has made my experience disappointing was being promised wood floors, and upon move in day we came into a unit with carpet. I am hoping that this issue can be remedied in the future.
The overall community is really fun I like all of the events that management puts together. Maintenance is also really fast to get any issues fixed. I just wish that there were more amenities and I had a couple of issues with previous management about wood floors but instead we were told we could move out of our current apartment to one downstairs with wood floors or we could deal with carpet. We specifically requested wood floors and the second story and it just sucks that they went back on it after we signed our lease. However, I still had a great experience and the new management is amazing! Definitely worth the money the apartments are really big and they’re in a good location too.
Bradford Oaks is an incredible community, and I have enjoyed my time here very much. The units and layouts are great for having company, and the stuff is always excited to help residents.
It is a good price, management is very kind, and it is very close to FSU. Amelia has taken strides to connect with his residents! The only downfall is the fact that it is advertised as student living apartments, but there are older people here. It would not be an issue for me under normal circumstances, but the older residents are the ones who disrupt other residents from loud music, yelling and screaming, slamming doors, and leaving trash everywhere. It was so much better and calmer living here when it was just aimed at college-aged students.
My experience was amazing! Amilo is very caring person who helped me through my whole process when signing up . I definitely recommend Bradford Oaks!
My Experience was great. Amelio was very helpful with getting the process started for my family and I. Also he welcomed us and made this feel exactly like home away our home in Orlando Fl
Awesome for nice clean I will recommend this to anybody am looking to try to get my mother a place so she can be closer my me for nice ppl at the office