Bradford Oaks

My Experience in the community just recently started about 3 weeks ago and the welcoming I got every day from the property manager/ Casey & his assistant been very helpful on information about my lease. there are very well trained and motivated
Casey is great very understanding. He always answer and always looking to make you experience better. I am definitely looking forward to renewing my lease.
I’ve really enjoyed my time here even though it hasn’t been long and it’s always been super easy to get ahold of anyone if I ever need help with anything which is great!
Bradford has great apartments that are spacious and comfortable. The staff here are kind and personable and respond well to requests! Some appliances are outdated but otherwise great community to live in!
I have nothing but positive things to say about Bradford Oaks! My apartment was very spacious, clean, and all amenities provided were fantastic. If I ever experienced an issue, maintenance was very quick to manage and fix the issue. The community was extremely welcoming and offered several activities for residents to get to know each other. I highly recommend anyone looking into living at Bradford Oaks to do so!
The value of each apartment bedroom is fairly decent for the Tallahassee area. People pay a lot more for a lot less space. No amenities, but for the price it is good.
Bradford Oaks is great because of the community. I enjoy that complex is small and close to each other so you have the opportunity to know most of your neighbors. I also love that rent is affordable and the apartments are very spacious.
Bradford Oaks has a great office staff and they keep the property nice. The Facebook was page is nice too. We are a pretty tight-knit community, which is really nice!
I have loved living here for 5 years! Bradford Oaks easily becomes a home for many. The apartments are spacious and the people here are kind.
I love bradford oaks!!! It has been so fun living here. Whenever there is a problem, the staff is quick to come help. I have the best neighbors too!!!!