Affordable, with a "young professional" environment. The community is friendly and the leasing agent, George, has been very accommodating to all of my needs.

So far my experience at Bradford oaks has been great. My roommates are extremely nice and I like the fact that it is an animal friendly complex.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I love the price and what you get for it! I just wish that internet and cable was included in the price. With that and utilities not included, it raises the price without my knowledge before signing.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Really like living here! Community is quiet and friendly and in a good location. The leasing office is helpful and replies quickly to concerns.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

It’s a nice and quiet place to live. Very much needed after a long day at school. The landscape could use some working on but other than that nothing to complain about.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

The community at Bradford is great. The staff is pretty good about doing what is needed, it just takes too long sometimes. There aren't any amenities. Rent goes up for continual residents if they renew too late. I don't think that should happen. Only newcomers rent should go up because of their renewal date.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I like it , it’s chill and laid back for the most part, the people are nice helpful and fun everyone for the most part is not a pest and mind there business

Reply from Bradford Oaks

It's a good time. There are so many people here who are friends and everyone seems really helpful. We try to keep a close community through our Facebook page where we all communicate about things that are going on.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I wish there was a community pool or gym. I like living here but if there are security measures on our windows they should either work or be taken off.

It truly has been a joy living here thus far. The staff is super quick and accommodating. I have gotten all my packages on time with no problems. My neighbors are super friendly!!! My roommates are the best!

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Bradford oaks is a nice place to live in. It is in a peaceful area. It has all the good amenities here. Very near to my university and easily accessible to the university buses as there are three bus stops near by in a walkable distance.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Its my first month at Bradford oaks, managment is really cool we can reach out to them on any kind of problem they always try to help. Good locality to live :)

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Bradford is a great place to live, it’s quiet and homey. The staff are usually timely with repairs and requests, they recently got new management.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Great place to live! Great maintenance and management that works with you. The community there is great, everyone is super friendly! Lots of dogs too which is nice.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Love it here! I wish my door had its own lock but other than that it’s a greatnesses place to live. Nice and quiet with good size rooms and closets

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Bradford Oaks is a great place to live. The area is nice and well kept, George is super helpful, and the living spaces are spacious. I did roommate matching, and I was paired with the perfect roomies for me!

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I love the community here! Staff is so helpful, and they answer my questions so quickly! The people who live here are so wonderful as well. Rent is cheap! Also they just installed wood floors and they are beautiful and make the rooms look so good!!

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I love that Bradford Oaks is a quieter community with really nice people. I love the fact that we have a Facebook group thats pretty helpful (and albeit very funny at times). Living away from my family is an adjustment but my roommates have done an awesome job with helping me out and offering company.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Bradford Oaks is really amazing! The community is so nice and friendly and the manager is very helpful. Its got a great location and its spacious.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

It I should really hard to get in touch with the landlord... not in the know for move in weekend :(. The rates are good, but when I leave constant voicemails and emails with no respond, it gets really irritating.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Maintenance fixes things in a timely manner and George is great at helping out with any thing else. The community here is incredible, and everyone isn’t always willing to lend a helping hand.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Clean, friendly, spacious. The staff is really helpful and accommodating. I know a lot of people who live here and this is a nice and friendly community.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Bradford Oaks has been an absolutely incredible college living space for me and my roommates the past two years. We definitely are looking forward to our third, and sadly, final year living here. We are beyond blessed to live in such a great apartment complex! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for their next apartment!

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I just moved in and the officer person George is wonderful and so very helpful . He matched me with a perfect roommate. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else .

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I love the community, and our apartments are great! Super awesome place to live. Our landlords have always been so fun and host great events for us!