Bradford Oaks

nice complex but flooring could be better along with customer service. staff is super nice and always is willing to listen, but could be more professional about things.
At first with the old managers my experience was horrible everything was out of order my move in just felt put together but now with the new management it’s going .
There is often a lack of communication between the offices and residents but other than that the community is super friendly and maintenance pretty quickly after a request has been sent.
Great place, though the apartment is a bit older. Staff is amazing. Price is amazing. Would like hardwood floors in my apartment instead of the old carpet though.
Appliances are a little dated, but overall pretty good. I moved in this August and noticed some minor cleanliness issues. Everything works pretty well otherwise.
So far I am really enjoying the space and my roommates. I think it’s a nice small community with little foot traffic and noise. I would like the parking lot to be better lit at night but that’s my biggest concern.
I have lived in Bradford oaks for 4, going on 5, years now. I love what you get for the cheap price. The apartments are incredibly spacious and the community here is well worth it!
Great overall experience! Maintenance is always quick to respond if we have any issues and the apartment is quite spacious. Great apartment complex in a nice area that’s close to everything.
I love living at Bradford Oaks. I have lived here for 3 years now and I love it. The grounds are well maintained and the rooms are so spacious. Love it!!
Had a great experience here so far. Got put with great roommates and our place is super spacious. Neighbors are also really friendly and it’s a great area!