My experience at Bradford Oaks has been pretty good however new management takes a while to respond to complaints/concerns and at times seems uninterested in helping.

Love living here it’s awesome! Great community of people, management takes care of problems quickly and efficiently. Buildings are spacious!

It’s been great living here so far. Renovations are being made and the aparments are looking better and better. I do think the price could be a little lower because there is no gym or public pool area.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Love the community! I admire the steps management is doing to make our living spaces nicer and cleaner, and they generally do a good job of responding to issues regarding maintenance and similar things.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I love the community, distance from campus, and safety among residents. I love that we look out for each other and communicate in person or on the facebook page.

I have really enjoyed my time living at Bradford Oaks. I live in the updated unit and my experience has been great. I love the flooring and the new appliances. I wish we would have received better mold-treatment when the apartment above us flooded. Other than that, great experience.

I just moved here but I love it. My roommates are great & the other residents in the complex are very nice. Rent is affordable & the location is a perfect distance to FSU

This is an Incredible community and professionaly managed.I feel safe and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for affordable living.

This is a great place to live. Everyone gets along great and they're all so kind. It's just a basic apartment with nothing special but it's a good time.

Nice large rooms and nice living room. Reasonable condition not a dive like some. Many nice residents who are involved with Christian organizations on campus.

It is the best valued apartment I've seen in Tallahassee. No unnecessary bells and whistles that I have to pay for that I never use. I just pay for what I want!

I really enjoy the community that Bradford Oaks has. People get to know eachother and it’s very pleasant to have that. In addition to the great location and affordability, Bradford Oaks was the right choice for me.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I am just beginning my second year living at Bradford Oaks. My landlord is great, my apartment is in good condition & the community of residents cannot be beat!

Bradford Oaks is a great place to live. The community is very welcoming. The property manager is very good about resolving any problems that may arise even after business hours.

So far I’ve loved the community here and the apartments are a great value! Casey the landlord is quick to fix issues and very helpful and friendly

Reply from Bradford Oaks

The rent is extremely cheap for my experience at Bradford Oaks! The staff is incredible! The location is great! Getting this apartment at this price feels like a steal!

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I really love the how quiet the property is and the ample amount of parking. The only thing I would criticize is the kitchen area (my burners don’t lay flat) and the carpets are pretty gross in my apartment

Great community! normally reliable prices from year to year, has recently been going up but still decently cheap. Really love the people living here!

The staff was very friendly when I took a tour of the place. It's very close to the college of engineering which is nice for me and the unit looked clean and very spacious. Great value.

I think the space in each apartment is great and more than worth the price of my rent. The complex of Bradford Oaks is also very nice and well kept. However, there is a problem with parties that go well into the night underneath my apartment that my roommates and I have had to call the cops on twice. I brought this up to the landlord's attention and he said that it's not in his job description and that I should just keep calling the cops instead of contacting him about it.

I've loved the price of living here, and the manager (Casey) has been stellar at addressing the needs of every tenant. He goes above and beyond to make us feel valued, and is genuinely a member of the Bradford Oaks community.

Bradford Oaks is a great community to live. Spacious and affordable apartments make this one of the best places to live as a stude t in Tallahassee

Good place to live a student as it is very close to campus, but can sometimes feel unsafe since it is not gated and in a rather sketchy area.

I love Bradford and have had a great experience living here and love the price and the location! I have a large bedroom and marble living room, great for get together a.

Living in Bradford is a great experience. Casey is a really understanding manager and is super down to earth. Pets are allowed on property so it's always really cool to see people with their animals that they love so much. There aren't really any fun amenities but there is a sense of community living in Bradford which is really great in an apartment complex. Also it's super cheap and close to campus/bus stops for campus.