Bradford Oaks

4.2

4.2

Cali
Amelio is great with making sure to be open with communication to future residents and i’m very great full for his help on getting my new housing set up.
India
Everything is great. The rooms are clean. The place has so much space. Just wish the roommates were better. That’s all there is to it. Nice area too.
Idabell
new roommate need communication better and not just by text when she stay right next door and can knock on the the door to let me know that there is a problem.
Dawson
about 2 months ago
Bradford oaks has turneed around! I have roommates I like, and there haven't been any more incidents of crime since I've lived here. Really appreciate the care and thought Amelio places towards his residents.
Lenzel
2 months ago
Some things that could be met that I’d like but other than that’s it’s cool. Our dryer still doesn’t work, and neither does our AC. Also one of the showers isn’t working correctly. Once these things are fixed it will be either better.
Peyton
2 months ago
I love the community! However, I still wish there was better signage to direct people to the buildings and security such as parking lot cameras
Nekesheia
2 months ago
So far the move in process was not what I expected as the unit I moved into was not move in ready. I had to spend my own money to get it there. Delayed my move-in from the first of March to the 4th.
Latonia
3 months ago
So far good. It’s quite. No one doesn’t bother me at all. The property manager is very nice and helpful to me. No one doesn’t bother me at all
Edensky
4 months ago
Not bad could be way better , walls should be clean in the rooms after previous person. Should try to get a pool or a gym on the property and a study room!
Tianna
4 months ago
the best so far there's no problem neighbors are pretty quiet walls a little thin but that's not a problem leasing agent is so nice and understanding