Need More events at Bradford Oaks. :( no gifts for christmas at all.No events and, many issues like door locks are not yet fixed but still ask for next year lease agreement 🙎‍♂️

I have not moved into the apartments yet but I did tour it and I look forward to moving in in a few weeks! It seems like a really close knit community which I am excited for and the apartments are a lot nicer than I expected considering the price.

The community here is great! The apartments are spacious and well designed, a little old but good quality overall. The maintenance is fast and relatively effective. Love it at Bradford!

The maintenance staff was quick to help us every time we needed something! It’s close to campus and pretty quiet for the most part. Resigned for next year!

Living here is great! The community is what makes it worth it!! Along with the cheap rent. There is ample parking, plenty of space in each unit, and the staff are super helpful.

Bradford Oaks is the BEST place to live near FSU. It has the most wonderful and caring staff, who are always available and helpful. The apartments themselves are also so nice, with brand new wood floors. The area is close to campus and is only a short walk or drive away. And also, the people who live here are wonderful and respectful, no crazy neighbors !!

Pricing changes without a whole lot of transparency, people come into my apartment without any notification via email or text and someone has even come into my room while I was sleeping. However, I like that the price is relatively low and that maintenance requests are generally responded to.

I love the community and that I know so many people in the complex and can go see them whenever. I wish we had better amenities in our unit, however!

Affordable, with a "young professional" environment. The community is friendly and the leasing agent, George, has been very accommodating to all of my needs.

So far my experience at Bradford oaks has been great. My roommates are extremely nice and I like the fact that it is an animal friendly complex.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I love the price and what you get for it! I just wish that internet and cable was included in the price. With that and utilities not included, it raises the price without my knowledge before signing.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Really like living here! Community is quiet and friendly and in a good location. The leasing office is helpful and replies quickly to concerns.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

It’s a nice and quiet place to live. Very much needed after a long day at school. The landscape could use some working on but other than that nothing to complain about.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

The community at Bradford is great. The staff is pretty good about doing what is needed, it just takes too long sometimes. There aren't any amenities. Rent goes up for continual residents if they renew too late. I don't think that should happen. Only newcomers rent should go up because of their renewal date.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I like it , it’s chill and laid back for the most part, the people are nice helpful and fun everyone for the most part is not a pest and mind there business

Reply from Bradford Oaks

It's a good time. There are so many people here who are friends and everyone seems really helpful. We try to keep a close community through our Facebook page where we all communicate about things that are going on.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I wish there was a community pool or gym. I like living here but if there are security measures on our windows they should either work or be taken off.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

It truly has been a joy living here thus far. The staff is super quick and accommodating. I have gotten all my packages on time with no problems. My neighbors are super friendly!!! My roommates are the best!

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Bradford oaks is a nice place to live in. It is in a peaceful area. It has all the good amenities here. Very near to my university and easily accessible to the university buses as there are three bus stops near by in a walkable distance.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Its my first month at Bradford oaks, managment is really cool we can reach out to them on any kind of problem they always try to help. Good locality to live :)

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Bradford is a great place to live, it’s quiet and homey. The staff are usually timely with repairs and requests, they recently got new management.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Great place to live! Great maintenance and management that works with you. The community there is great, everyone is super friendly! Lots of dogs too which is nice.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Love it here! I wish my door had its own lock but other than that it’s a greatnesses place to live. Nice and quiet with good size rooms and closets

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Bradford Oaks is a great place to live. The area is nice and well kept, George is super helpful, and the living spaces are spacious. I did roommate matching, and I was paired with the perfect roomies for me!

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I love the community here! Staff is so helpful, and they answer my questions so quickly! The people who live here are so wonderful as well. Rent is cheap! Also they just installed wood floors and they are beautiful and make the rooms look so good!!