Very Good, the manager is super accessible and very generous with his time. He makes sure all residents keep the community clean and friendly.

I just moved in and it was a really smooth and easy process. The location suits all of my needs for both work and school. George is very kind and friendly and his reviews don’t do him justice.

I’ve really enjoyed my first year at Bradford Oaks. The people are friendly and always willing to lend a hand. Management is fast acting and nice. Looking forward to my second year as a resident.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

The social aspect of Bradford is great! The neighbors are nice and always love to hangout and talk. A huge plus was being able to have a pet here.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I love the community here, the other residents are great and there’s a positive environment. The apartment is spacious and the staff are great!

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I like a place where I can truly have time to myself and not be bothered. Even though I stay in a 4x4 that is still achieved. Plus I’m able to have a pet here which is a dream come true opportunity. I’ve never owned a pet before and everywhere I’ve been before never allowed it

Reply from Bradford Oaks

So far it’s pretty good I can’t complain honestly for me to be in a place that’s close to my job quiet great roommate I can’t complain really

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Bradford has such a strong community of residents. Its location is amazing, being perfectly center between FSU and TCC and close to a super market, Its clean and overall inexpensive. Highly recommend!

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Wonderful very people friendly here.The service is get make you feel like you pick the right place to stay at. Will recommend my friends to stay their.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

My stay at Bradford Oaks Apartments is very comfortable and pleasant. I don’t have problems with my roommates nor do I have problems with Mr. George I will most definitely refer this apartment complex to anybody looking for somewhere to stay

Reply from Bradford Oaks

love bradford oaks! manager is super helpful and responsive to any questions that we have. with a great price and location, it’s the best around fsu

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I enjoy living at Bradford Oaks because of the sense of community formed between the residents in our building. Everyone is friendly and we can count on each other when we need to borrow something or need a laugh.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Haven't lived here long, so I can't say anything about maintenance cause I haven't called on them yet. Can get slightly noisy with more rowdy residents outside, but inside the apartment is quiet. Good price, good location close to FSU.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I love living here. I lived here for 3 years now and I’ve never had any bad problems with anything. The management is very responsive and helpful.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Friendly and clean people. Barely had any issues with any of my neighbors! The community is mostly consisted of students and we are all respectful of our complex and parking spaces.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Bradford Oaks has been a hospitable and humble place to live. I have enjoyed the community and quality of living here. Cudos to George Glass for the renovations

Reply from Bradford Oaks

We have workers fixing up the exterior of Bradford Oaks and it is already looking nicer! They’ve power washed, painted, and added picnic tables among other changes. I’m very pleased.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

My experience at Bradford Oaks has been pretty good however new management takes a while to respond to complaints/concerns and at times seems uninterested in helping.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Love living here it’s awesome! Great community of people, management takes care of problems quickly and efficiently. Buildings are spacious!

Reply from Bradford Oaks

It’s been great living here so far. Renovations are being made and the aparments are looking better and better. I do think the price could be a little lower because there is no gym or public pool area.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Love the community! I admire the steps management is doing to make our living spaces nicer and cleaner, and they generally do a good job of responding to issues regarding maintenance and similar things.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I love the community, distance from campus, and safety among residents. I love that we look out for each other and communicate in person or on the facebook page.

I have really enjoyed my time living at Bradford Oaks. I live in the updated unit and my experience has been great. I love the flooring and the new appliances. I wish we would have received better mold-treatment when the apartment above us flooded. Other than that, great experience.

I just moved here but I love it. My roommates are great & the other residents in the complex are very nice. Rent is affordable & the location is a perfect distance to FSU

This is an Incredible community and professionaly managed.I feel safe and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for affordable living.