love bradford oaks! manager is super helpful and responsive to any questions that we have. with a great price and location, it’s the best around fsu

I enjoy living at Bradford Oaks because of the sense of community formed between the residents in our building. Everyone is friendly and we can count on each other when we need to borrow something or need a laugh.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Haven't lived here long, so I can't say anything about maintenance cause I haven't called on them yet. Can get slightly noisy with more rowdy residents outside, but inside the apartment is quiet. Good price, good location close to FSU.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I love living here. I lived here for 3 years now and I’ve never had any bad problems with anything. The management is very responsive and helpful.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Friendly and clean people. Barely had any issues with any of my neighbors! The community is mostly consisted of students and we are all respectful of our complex and parking spaces.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Bradford Oaks has been a hospitable and humble place to live. I have enjoyed the community and quality of living here. Cudos to George Glass for the renovations

Reply from Bradford Oaks

We have workers fixing up the exterior of Bradford Oaks and it is already looking nicer! They’ve power washed, painted, and added picnic tables among other changes. I’m very pleased.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

My experience at Bradford Oaks has been pretty good however new management takes a while to respond to complaints/concerns and at times seems uninterested in helping.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Love living here it’s awesome! Great community of people, management takes care of problems quickly and efficiently. Buildings are spacious!

Reply from Bradford Oaks

It’s been great living here so far. Renovations are being made and the aparments are looking better and better. I do think the price could be a little lower because there is no gym or public pool area.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

Love the community! I admire the steps management is doing to make our living spaces nicer and cleaner, and they generally do a good job of responding to issues regarding maintenance and similar things.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I love the community, distance from campus, and safety among residents. I love that we look out for each other and communicate in person or on the facebook page.

I have really enjoyed my time living at Bradford Oaks. I live in the updated unit and my experience has been great. I love the flooring and the new appliances. I wish we would have received better mold-treatment when the apartment above us flooded. Other than that, great experience.

I just moved here but I love it. My roommates are great & the other residents in the complex are very nice. Rent is affordable & the location is a perfect distance to FSU

This is an Incredible community and professionaly managed.I feel safe and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for affordable living.

This is a great place to live. Everyone gets along great and they're all so kind. It's just a basic apartment with nothing special but it's a good time.

Nice large rooms and nice living room. Reasonable condition not a dive like some. Many nice residents who are involved with Christian organizations on campus.

It is the best valued apartment I've seen in Tallahassee. No unnecessary bells and whistles that I have to pay for that I never use. I just pay for what I want!

I really enjoy the community that Bradford Oaks has. People get to know eachother and it’s very pleasant to have that. In addition to the great location and affordability, Bradford Oaks was the right choice for me.

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I am just beginning my second year living at Bradford Oaks. My landlord is great, my apartment is in good condition & the community of residents cannot be beat!

Bradford Oaks is a great place to live. The community is very welcoming. The property manager is very good about resolving any problems that may arise even after business hours.

So far I’ve loved the community here and the apartments are a great value! Casey the landlord is quick to fix issues and very helpful and friendly

Reply from Bradford Oaks

The rent is extremely cheap for my experience at Bradford Oaks! The staff is incredible! The location is great! Getting this apartment at this price feels like a steal!

Reply from Bradford Oaks

I really love the how quiet the property is and the ample amount of parking. The only thing I would criticize is the kitchen area (my burners don’t lay flat) and the carpets are pretty gross in my apartment

Great community! normally reliable prices from year to year, has recently been going up but still decently cheap. Really love the people living here!