Bradley Park

4.3

4.3

Verified Resident
The community is great and the office staff is always smiling and helpful in times of need. We love being apart of this apartment community.

Daniel
My move in experience was smooth and trouble free. I have found the apartments have been a good place for my kids. Parking has been an issue without designated spots.

Nichole
I love the people and the fur baby community! Owners are very kind and thoughtful regarding greeting animals. It’s nice to know that I don’t have to worry about the animal we run in to during walks.

Vanessa
I love it here . It’s quiet , place is clean, management working on a few landscaping and external clean up n the apartments . So I’m all , this place is amazing however my opinion only

Mayte
about 2 months ago
Contract says not responsible for any bug infestation, & yet here we have an apartment infested with fleas. The pest control comes to spray just TWO buildings every 2weeks, that is the WEAKEST attempt to ensure a paying customers peace of mind. Spiders, ticks & fleas EVERYWHERE! We can't even sleep soundly anymore, let alone our baby sleeping peacefully. So whose going to fix this, the already paying customer? Are we going to have to pay for a hotel room to pay for a pest control company to actually get the job done on top of paying our rent? Where is the customer service? Where is the peace of mind? These pests are on YOUR property. Something has to improve better than 2 buildings every 2 weeks especially on a property with over 25 buildings.

Kerry
about 2 months ago
Community in a great location that's going through some growing pains in the effort to improve the overall community. I'm sure it will all be wonderful when it's done. Hopefully soon!

Alia Mica
about 2 months ago
I have lived in Bradley for 3 1/2 weeks and so far have not had a good experience already. We had issues with our apartment from the get-go, from being mislead by the apartment that we received, looking nothing like what we were expecting, to several repairs that were needed to our "updated" unit. Future residents should be able to see their potential apartment before putting money down and moving in. We have also already experienced issues with paying rent and account billing mistakes created by the office. There are also spiders everywhere in the neighborhood and I feel nothing has been done about the issue. The dog park was also supposed to be updated, but we have not seen any changes yet. As of now, I would not recommend moving into Bradley Park Apartments.

Melinda
2 months ago
Perfect. Heidi is just great. She has made my move in so smooth. My first night here I can say I am very happy. It's so quiet. It a relief to not hear my neighbor play music at 3AM.

Kay
2 months ago
Truthfully,We are struggling with our over $600 rent increase in June.We live on a retirement income and so it’s been a bit stressful,We really love our apt.,its not upgraded but we don’t mind that.We are just worried how big the next increase might be,wondering if We will need to leave sooner than We want to. We have lived here 8 years and have never missed a payment or even been late. I am happy to see work being done on the complex,gate is mostly fixed.Hope to see the new tree’s planted soon.

Mallory
3 months ago
Great community! I like it here. Nice place and beautiful apartments with great floor plans. Nice maintenance staff and very helpful office staff