Bradley Park

4.3

4.3

Cameron
Living here has been wonderful, and the staff is very friendly. The on-site gym is great, and I’ve enjoyed, and continues to enjoy using it throughout the years.
Kateland
Its overall a good community but does have quite a few issues that need to be fixed. The landscaping has really gone down hill and could use a major upgrade. There are large holes in the dog park and poop everywhere.
Jemma
We had difficulty getting into our apartment at first and still having problems getting our dishwasher and stove looked at. The apartment was just not ready when they said it was going to be.
Kerry
Beautiful community that's supposed to be gated, but the gates have been broken for months now. And even when repaired tend to break soon after, which is a shame. With all the repairs and upkeep currently going on around the community, this seems a glaring oversight that I wish could be addressed more permanently.
Mallory
Friendly staff that do a great job managing the property. Great location and floor plans. The manager is nice and so is the leasing staff!!!
Eric
It's a great place to live. Everyone is very friendly and a gated community that's safe for families with kids with a pool and a fitness center.
Lucas
So far I’ve been living here for about 3 weeks, I recently moved from glacier run, granted they were newer apartments and were modern on the inside, I have to say I was really impressed with the inside of my apartment, and how quiet it is, clean the grounds are, I don’t get a sense of crime in the area. I feel really comfortable living here.
Victoria
Great place thanks come in check out have fun enjoy you like it promise , many nice things to see nice stuff, great atmosphere wonderful place
Dion
I have lived here for over 6 years it’s a fabulous community. I enjoy the quietness. Although small issue of large dog owners not policing up behind their pets has gotten out of hand.
Joan
So far it’s been great, love how quietness throughput the day even while the complex is pet friendly. Parking will always be an issue, nonetheless it’s not a show stopper to refer people here