Bradley Park

4.4

4.4

Great place decently quiet. People keep to them selfs. Office and maintenance staff are great. Would recommend someone to live here if asked .
We have lived here 7 years,everyone pretty much keep’s to there selves,We have a ground floor apt. So upstairs people can get noisy but there just living life. We feel pretty safe here. I think the whole complex need’s spruced up,its getting old and dirty But I here from office staff that it is scheduled for next summer.
We love it here we just wish people would clean up after their dogs. We also wish the flower beds were kept up on by our apartment. They are beautiful by the front of the office.
I love the community, however I have been really sad that the pool has remained closed all summer, I know my daughter and I were excited to be able to use it, but haven't gotten to.
Very beautiful neighborhood kind residents and the leasing office is always fast at getting information to the residents quickly. The beautiful sights and amenities are wonderful for families
The neighborhood is very nice, and the neighbors are very friendly. Having a dog park and gym right there on property is very convenient to.
The Bradley Park Apartments are comfortable to live in. The surroundings are beautiful with lots if trees & flowers. It has a parklike atmosphere. The neighbors are friendly and likable.
My family and I have lived here for a year now. I like that it feels like a sleepy little neighborhood, but it's within walking distance to parks and shopping. I also like that maintenance seems to handle problems quicker than in other apartments I've lived in. Also, almost everyone I've met in the complex is friendly and that goes for the stuff as well.
Great location and beautiful complex with nice amenities. The new staff are still improving, and their efforts to continue doing so have been noticed. The soundproofing isn't great between units, but that's the worst complaint I have after two years living on the property.
Staff have been very responsive, the apt is comfortable, the grounds are well maintained, we have not made it to the gym and pool yet. We love seeing all the dogs with their people!