Bradley Park

4.4

4.4

Silvera
Very quiet and calm neighborhood. There is currently construction going on so there is some noise recently but on a normal day the peace and quiet with the trees and privacy make this area worth it for me and my family
Shai
Beautiful community, reliable quick response to maintenance issues. Close access to shopping and hospitals. The only downside is the pool and hottub have not been available for use in the 2 years I've been here. I'm hoping this coming summer things are usable.
Melanie
Best place I have lived so far, I love the ideal of the garages under my part of the apartments as I have kids and in the passed it made living in complex not great.most people keep to them selfs . Noise isn’t to bad. Staff are great. Things get fixed in a timely manner.
Kay
We have lived here 71/2 years with very few issues and when they come up there handled properly. It feel’s like a safe place to live despite the fact that the security company for here is a joke,they have never been helpful but that’s ok because the Police Dept.is quick to help. Our biggest issue has been Dog’s barking but again handled fairly well. I commented before that the complex was looking a little run down and it seem’s that clean up is coming along,new roof’s are looking great and I have been reassured that new siding will be done in the spring/summer coming up. Sadly,many tree’s had to be removed because of underground wire damage but new landscaping I assume will be done in the spring.
Mallory
The leasing agent in the office is very nice and friendly I like the floor plan of my unit and the location of where the apartments are in south hill
Heidi
This complex is perfect for me. I love having a garage and my own trash and recycling cans. The neighborhood is so quiet at night and everyone is very respectful if each other and kind. Management is quick at responding to phone calls and emails.
Lachelle
Because I live it here and there a few things been wrong but taken care and it’s quiet area ... I haven’t had any complaints or problems here I would refer someone to move here .. I live the community and would come again also a lot amid shopping areas and kids stuff to do ...the parks are nice and clean as what I seen here in Puyallup area
Felecia
I really love the community and josh and Jaycee are the sweetest office staff ever! They both have definitely made our new living experience amazing. Would highly recommend friends and family to this gorgeous clean community ❤️
Kerry
Beautiful community that's well located near downtown and parks. The sound proofing could be better, but the interiors are lovely and the garages are a nice perk. Also pet-friendly.
Richard
1 star
Seems that the community has lost its value over the last couple of years. Looks terrible in areas that are not seen while you drive thru. Staff seem distant and not the way it was in the past. Nice to see some improvements but not much positive communication between Management and residents. Things are pushed under the carpet and hope it goes away.