I’ve enjoyed the move here so far! I love being close to the park! I had a toilet get plugged Saturday evening and maintenance came that same day! He was ver polite!

Nice apartment with friendly residents and staff. Parking is great 95% of the time. It's quiet and peaceful. Nice playground for the kids. Real nice.

The staff in the office are absolutely amazing! Any help I need they have made this moving experience much easier for me I will definitely be telling my friends and family about the community,and it's so quiet

Love our new home. The only problem we have has is a shelf in the pantry has broken. There is so much room for our family of 4 that it is. Wonderful upgrade

Good location. Quite area. Easy access to stores, freeways. Nice staff. Very clean complex. Maintenance issues solved quicly and efficiantly.

Very quiet and calm environment . Love living here . Love the parking , location and my second floor balcony ,the cleanliness and the cows mooing in the back .

Like the view from every area of the complex of bradon oaks is nice to be living in is really cool with lot of very tall trees that surrounding all the units anywhere I will or look I is really cool. For every moment to know, lile the shade that we can get when walking around apartment coummity is nice to know have really good people here to also. What I like about this community is I like to walk anywhere in between in the middle where are sidewalks.

I’ve been living here for almost 3 years. It started off really well, but over time it went downhill. There have been two aggregated break ins in the last three weeks. I don’t feel safe here anymore. Someone asked me for money when I was walking up my stairs. I’ll definitely be going somewhere else when my lease is up.

Great community to be a part of. Front office is amazing and is always theee to help. Very quiet neighborhood and safe! Would always recommend.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

We really need a fitness gym. Fines for pet owners who don’t pick up behind animals. Need more lighting around property for community safety

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Glad to be here! Love the atmosphere, it’s rare to have a community with such nice landscaping and big trees without having to spend a lot of money.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I just moved in about a week and a half ago but so far so good. The staff is very friendly and the apartment itself is spacious and cozy...even parking is good. Those are the 3 things I mainly look for when choosing my apartment. So my checklist is completely..high recommendation!

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I love it here. Its quiet and the staff are friendly. I just love my room but thw inly thing i dont like is the cars do park here on friday nights for the bar but oh well

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I love the staff! Any problems get resolved quickly. Great Place.to live. Older property but large rooms which really helped moving from 4 br house.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Just moved in so far having a good experience. I’m I was able to find a school still zoned to my daughter school and still close to work!!!’

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

It's pretty quiet here. It need upgrades to the inside. I was told i was getting NEW carpet and it was USED and the closet smelled like pee.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I was treated with respect from all agents. They listened to my needs that I inquired and was able to deliver. So far everyone is nice and very helpful.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

My family and I have only lived in these apartments for not even a month and we absolutely love it. It’s kid-safe and very peaceful and quiet

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I have lived at the Brandon Oaks Apartments community for 2 years now with my family and it has been pretty good. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the school system is excellent and the location is great for a short commute to work. I would highly recommend, I only wish that the appliances we're newer and that the units didn't have carpet.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

This past weekend was a little rough starting. Daughter was pushed and slapped by 2 different boys and kids playing in cars while parents were out. Talked with parents and hope it changes.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

My stay at Brandon Oaks has been a great experience. From the office staff, to the maintenance, they have not disappointed. It has been great so far, and look forward to what the future brings with this apartment complex.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I had a great time talking and laughing with my tour guide.. And I'm so happy to be a part of the team. Nice area to relax take a swim and enjoy life

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

My neighbors are awesome! I loved joining this community, everyone in the main office was so nice! The paperwork was a breeze and they were so willing to give a helping hand!

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I have enjoyed living here, they are not the newest but are kept up and kept clean and good tenants for the most part. Quiet and very little issues.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Very well customer service very close to home love the area is very wide open, friendly residents to be around in the new community to explore in so many different ways