Brandon Oaks Apartments

4.3

4.3

Everything has been wonderful. It’s a very quiet nice community. Maintenance comes around and fix things within a timely manner. The only complaint is that the parking is kinda limited depending on what time of day you come in.
Rent continues to increase with NO upgrades to apt. There are still No security cameras. Needs brighter lights for added property security. Apt units need SOME type of upgrades. Apt should have monthly pest control.
Since I started living it’s been a great experience for my first time apartment. And it’s a great friendly neighborhood friendly and quite . Love it here
Great place to live, quiet neighborhood, management working on parking issues and Great maintenance team. Great value for the area close to everything you need.
Nothing has change, still a quiet complex. Office staff are really nice and the Maintenance staff. One bad thing visitors like to park under the cover parking, they should be told not to park spot
Really enjoy the property! Everyone is very friendly and Management is awesome. Looking forward for a long stay here. Neighbors are very helpful and helpful.
I never hear noises in the parking lot, everything is so beautiful, really a good place to live, is what I have been able to see in this short time
I love it here and everyone is every nice. The apartments are a little out dated but it’s a nice starter apartments. The pool is very clean and everything is well keep.
Just started my lease again for another year. My daughter and I have been here since 2013 and we love it. Maintanence and office staff are wonderful and get things done. Wanda is so sweet. Just love her.
I'm pretty happy here yet very fustrated with the parking situation. The other night I had to park by the entrance to the complex, there was no were close to my apartment. Luckily I didn't have anything to bring in except my purse; yet the distance was ruff on me.