Great place to live. Staff is super friendly. Maintenance is also super friendly, and always helps with any problems. Spacious rooms. Never seen any roaches or pests. Etc etc.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I love it here. I moved here 5 years ago and have no plans to move till I am able to buy a house. Management and the maintenance staff are the best!

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I've be an residents here for over a year now, I enjoy living here, quite neighborhood, friendly neighbors, always fix maintenance requests in a timely manner.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

It's a nice community. Sam in the front office is really nice. Very much wish the fellow residents could keep down the volume all the time. Yelling, music and just pointless noise. Wish the complex was cleaner. But overall I'm pretty satisfied.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Good place to live. It's always quiet here never any loud music. Also it's nice to see children playing outside all the time. Maintenance is very quick to.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Maintenance do a good job with keeping apts clean. Need more lighting for security. The apts need to be updated with new appliances & toilets.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

It's a great apartment! I love that there is a kid's park and alot of trees. Great people who work in the office. They are always very helpful.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

In the three, going on 4 yrs I have lived here, Brandon Oaks Apts has been a decent place to live. They work hard on keeping the grounds nice & clean. Maintenance typically replies quickly to work orders. Front Office Staff is helpful & friendly. Over all a quite apt complex. Rent is very reasonable compared to surrounding areas. Older & smaller complex but that is part of what give it it's charm.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I love loving here, it is the perfect environment for my little family. I looked for the right place for a long and time and with the price and location, it is the best place to live.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

It has been ok so far. It is getting better as time go by. I cnt wait to see what and how it would be as they star to work on different things around the property

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I have lived here for 6 yrs with zero complaints!! The management is on top of any issues that arise and maintenance is very quick to respond!

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I have only been living in my apartment for going on 3 weeks and so far I am pleased. The office staff have all been friendly and helpful. I would recommend these apartments to others.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

We are living here for three years. Its a decent place to live but rent is starting to go high for us other than that everything is good. Is something is wrong with your apartment things get done in timely manner

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

The staff are great very professional and courteous as well I have never been treated with such five star quality I want to say thank you guys.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

The apartments have a Great area for kids to run and play after school. Wonderful office ladies. Matience request always done in timely manner.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

The community is nice and friendly, the staff works with you when needed. This is a great living environment. The apartments are spacey and cozy.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I absolutely love Brandon Oaks, I have been here almost a month and in that time span, the customer service has been incredibly good and when I had an issue with my AC, it was fixed within an hour of my calling it in. I plan to stay here for quite a while :)

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Very friendly and warm welcome when we first arrived. Big spacious rooms. Friendly neighbors. Great location. Friendly staff. Everything you could ask for and more!

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Convenient kid friendly very quiet after hours the only thing that bothers me is residents not picking up after their pets especially when kids are running around playing

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

it's been great living here. the staff is always very understanding. also it is always very quiet in the complex. And the parking it good. And it's close to my job.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Great, quiet neighborhood. Love the friendly staff. The online payment center is really convenient. Great access to neighborhood restaurants and stores. Amenities are okay but wish they had a fitness room. Would recommend this community to anyone.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

The community is very quiet. Prices are reasonable. We have a 1 bedroom apartment and it is quite spacious. The bedroom, closet, & living room are bigger than average size apartments

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Great team of workers that are very friendly and helpful They are an awesome team looking forward to being part of the community thank you..

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Brandon Oaks is a Cypress apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. It is located at 11111 Saathoff in Cypress and rental rates range from $709 to $1,020 per month. Discover schools near Brandon Oaks, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Brandon Oaks. You can also find information on commute times and other properties or homes for sale or lease near Brandon Oaks. You can view & compare homes and condos available for sale in this area.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Extremely quiet. Great friendly neighbors. My only complaint is the plumbing. The water takes awhile to get hot and the toilets clogs quite often.