Brandon Oaks Apartments

Awesome place to live! I be here for Three months and I don’t have any complaints. Staff is always there for any of my questions and concerns.
Good people around the building and great team in the office .everything is close by stores schools and parks I really love it area , my son love be in the pool very clean pool
It’s quiet, my neighbors are not messy or obnoxious. I LOVE the women in the office, they are very professional and friendly. The Maintenance team is very expeditious and thorough....in a nutshell.
Everything has been great the staff is always very prompt about everything. Maintenance is great the two men are always timely about things and get it done.
Wonderful management. Nice spacious apartments that are quiet with privacy. Large windows and huge master bedrooms. Everything is great so far.
My experience so far has been pleasant and friendly and helpful rental office staff. My apartment is was cleaned when I moved in and the rooms are spacious!
All is well, so far no complaints. Other than my fridge is missing a shelf, and I’m a big cook. But one of these days I’ll get around to talking about it
Love it's so nice and quiet! Love walking around the complex for a little exercise, meeting new neighbors while they walk their dogs!! Friendly and lovely experience so far been here 4months and i love it!!
So far so good me an my daughter just moved here. Wanda has some of the best energy which makes the apartments so welcoming I’m glad to be apart of this community...keep up the good work!
It has been a great experience living in this neighborhood. It is a very quiet community, and the front office staff are always very helpful.