Review for points Great place to live. Staff is really friendly. Maintenance guys are always friendly as well, and super helpful with any problems we have. Neighbors are polite, and quiet most of the time.cLots of construction going on right now so it’s pretty noisey, but the workers are very polite and good guys. We have a great pool and a nice little park to take the kids to. Has 4 swings and a little jungle gym with some slides. Lots of parking and gorgeous greenery all around. Highly recommend to any small family.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I have enjoyed the 3 years I have been here any issues I have had the office handles immediately. It's quite and I love that the majority of my neighbors have been there longer than me.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Brandon Oaks has been a relatively good experience for me. Being my first apartment experience, I have enjoyed my time there and appreciate the staff´s hard work to keep the place looking nice and offering its residents the best experience possible.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Despite the recent construction being held at the moment on the complex it’s a beautiful friendly neighborhood with genuine staff. Also my family loves it.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

The apartment life has been an adjustment but here at Brandon Oaks has been a good transition for us! The only set back not enough covered parking during the summer.

We have lived at Brandon Oaks for two years now and we just signed our lease for another year. The staff is what really makes this place so amazing. If it wasn’t for Theresa and Sam, we wouldn’t still be here.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Staff is great, very helpful and understanding. Work orders are completed in great timing and overall its very peaceful here. My neighbors are very friendly as well.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I love it here!! everyone is so nice and the apartment is very nice! I love coming home to my two bed room two bath apartment. It has a great view!

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I have very friendley team members in the community, have quiet neighbors next to us. Let us know what's going on in the community on updates on counstrion sides thanks for y'all do

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Staff is very helpful and friendly. Maintenance is on point. Quiet area. Loving it so far. People are nice and respectful from what I've seen so far.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

So far so good. I’ve gotten behind due to extenuating circumstances and the ladies in the office as well as corporate have been completely understanding.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I have enjoyed living here so far. The staff is very friendly, maintenance requests are completed quickly, and the amenities are great. I love this apartment. Safe and calm. Leasing persons also so kind. Good school near by for my childs. The community is pretty peaceful for the most part, the complex has great amenities, the office staff is helpful, the location is close to many shopping sites. I will recommed this apartment for all. Good apartment. Property and playing area is neat. Apartment is recommend for all

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I love the front office and the community is quiet as well as the environment and location is set in a wonderful spot. I love the apartment layout which makes I comfortable to live in if you have a roommate

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

The office staff (Samantha) was extremely helpful and professional in helping to get me set up to move in. I appreciate the quietness of the apartment complex and the amenities inside the apartment are very nice.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Serive was exceptional. Samantha was really great and answered every question. She was so sweet and paitent i couldnt have asked for someone better to handle my family.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Great living conditions, pool was refreshing, friendly and helpful and kind staff. The grass was very green and very Kempt and well kept. It's a good experience

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Very memorable experience. The community is great. Great landscape. Excellent customer service. Love the office staff. I will recommend the apartment to anyone.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Office working hard to keep complex safe. The best thing offered is this community rewards program. I complete them for the amazon cards. Thanks

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Not bad living here. Teresa and Samantha are fairly good and always friendly. Maintenance requests are a bit of a pain to get done though.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I’ve been a resident for about two years I renewed my lease because of the staff . They are very helpful and frendly they always make time to talk to you .

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

The stay has been pretty good for the past few months. The walls are kinda of thin and music can get loud at night from other residents. Nice

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I moved to Brandon Oaks apartment in 2006. It's quite and clean and the perfect location to my job and the mall, everything is so convenient.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Brandon oaks is a great place to live. Friendly staff. Very nice pool & a playground for my son to run around and play. Always parking available. Thanks.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Great, family friendly and pet friendly community. Beautiful, clean grounds and very convenient location. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Responsive maintenance crew, friendly management. Never had an issue go unresolved. Neighborhood is pretty lively with many places to shop. Pet policy pretty reasonable