I was treated with respect from all agents. They listened to my needs that I inquired and was able to deliver. So far everyone is nice and very helpful.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

My family and I have only lived in these apartments for not even a month and we absolutely love it. It’s kid-safe and very peaceful and quiet

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I have lived at the Brandon Oaks Apartments community for 2 years now with my family and it has been pretty good. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the school system is excellent and the location is great for a short commute to work. I would highly recommend, I only wish that the appliances we're newer and that the units didn't have carpet.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

This past weekend was a little rough starting. Daughter was pushed and slapped by 2 different boys and kids playing in cars while parents were out. Talked with parents and hope it changes.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

My stay at Brandon Oaks has been a great experience. From the office staff, to the maintenance, they have not disappointed. It has been great so far, and look forward to what the future brings with this apartment complex.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I had a great time talking and laughing with my tour guide.. And I'm so happy to be a part of the team. Nice area to relax take a swim and enjoy life

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

My neighbors are awesome! I loved joining this community, everyone in the main office was so nice! The paperwork was a breeze and they were so willing to give a helping hand!

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I have enjoyed living here, they are not the newest but are kept up and kept clean and good tenants for the most part. Quiet and very little issues.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Very well customer service very close to home love the area is very wide open, friendly residents to be around in the new community to explore in so many different ways

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Ive lived here for 4 years now, and i love it. Its quiet and everyone is friendly. They are accommodating and really care about their residents.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Friendly community, quite and peaceful. Pet friendly and the pool is great they also have lots of fun filled activities for the community to participate in.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Great place to live. Staff is super friendly, helpful & matienence is always on call and ready to help with problems. Neighbors are also very friendly. Great location. Nothing to complain about!

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

This apartment complex is very safe and inviting, the other residents are friendly as well as the staff, i love living here! I would and have recommended Brandon Oaks to many other people.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Great place to live. Staff is super friendly. Maintenance is also super friendly, and always helps with any problems. Spacious rooms. Never seen any roaches or pests. Etc etc.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I love it here. I moved here 5 years ago and have no plans to move till I am able to buy a house. Management and the maintenance staff are the best!

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I've be an residents here for over a year now, I enjoy living here, quite neighborhood, friendly neighbors, always fix maintenance requests in a timely manner.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

It's a nice community. Sam in the front office is really nice. Very much wish the fellow residents could keep down the volume all the time. Yelling, music and just pointless noise. Wish the complex was cleaner. But overall I'm pretty satisfied.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Good place to live. It's always quiet here never any loud music. Also it's nice to see children playing outside all the time. Maintenance is very quick to.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Maintenance do a good job with keeping apts clean. Need more lighting for security. The apts need to be updated with new appliances & toilets.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

It's a great apartment! I love that there is a kid's park and alot of trees. Great people who work in the office. They are always very helpful.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

In the three, going on 4 yrs I have lived here, Brandon Oaks Apts has been a decent place to live. They work hard on keeping the grounds nice & clean. Maintenance typically replies quickly to work orders. Front Office Staff is helpful & friendly. Over all a quite apt complex. Rent is very reasonable compared to surrounding areas. Older & smaller complex but that is part of what give it it's charm.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I love loving here, it is the perfect environment for my little family. I looked for the right place for a long and time and with the price and location, it is the best place to live.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

It has been ok so far. It is getting better as time go by. I cnt wait to see what and how it would be as they star to work on different things around the property

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I have lived here for 6 yrs with zero complaints!! The management is on top of any issues that arise and maintenance is very quick to respond!

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I have only been living in my apartment for going on 3 weeks and so far I am pleased. The office staff have all been friendly and helpful. I would recommend these apartments to others.