Brandon Oaks Apartments

Apartments during the CoVid has been pretty good. Even though much was on hold, emergency were still handled promptly. So when AC.went out during the night the complex had it repaired by 9:00 the following morning. I was very pleased to say the least.
About to renew my lease again. Ive been here since 2013. Love it here! My Maintanence guys are the best. The office staff the best too. Our new manager Wanda very polite and sweet. Sam always on top of her game.
I don’t have a problem with the office staff or maintenance. It is my neighbors that don’t how to control their kids, Especially when they stay up stairs
It has been hard with everything closed during this Covid outbreak. Maintenance men have been doing a fairly good keeping the grounds picked up but I tend to pick up trash every time I go to the dumpster. I wish they would make rounds in the afternoon to pick up trash.
Great place to live. Staff is really friendly. Neighbors are also quite friendly. We have a beautiful park and pool area. Pets are allowed and there’s an on-site washer/dryer area as well.
friendly staff, quite and safe community I love it. I have 2 toddlers and live on the 1st floor my neighbors are really nice always looking out for each other.
Been living here for 3 years and can't complain. Friendly management and great area! They will answer any of your questions and are always there to help
Has been great no complaints communication and effort from staff has been phenomenal. The fact that we can earn rewards for feedback is a plus. A lot of positives so far.
Been here for 3 years love it . quite a lil slow with maintenance but its a cool spot to stay . i only dont like my up stairs neighbor's they suck
There need to be more lighting in parking area and cameras due to recent car breaking. There needs to be a designated dog walking area. Residents are letting their dogs “go” where children play