Not bad living here. Teresa and Samantha are fairly good and always friendly. Maintenance requests are a bit of a pain to get done though.

I’ve been a resident for about two years I renewed my lease because of the staff . They are very helpful and frendly they always make time to talk to you .

The stay has been pretty good for the past few months. The walls are kinda of thin and music can get loud at night from other residents. Nice

I moved to Brandon Oaks apartment in 2006. It's quite and clean and the perfect location to my job and the mall, everything is so convenient.

Brandon oaks is a great place to live. Friendly staff. Very nice pool & a playground for my son to run around and play. Always parking available. Thanks.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Great, family friendly and pet friendly community. Beautiful, clean grounds and very convenient location. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Responsive maintenance crew, friendly management. Never had an issue go unresolved. Neighborhood is pretty lively with many places to shop. Pet policy pretty reasonable

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

This place is tucked behind Jones Rd and is still a purer place to live. I have no problems at all Theresa and Samantha run a tight ship and I feel safe.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I have lived here for 5 years and am very satisfied with my apartment. Not only is it very convenient to my place of employment, but also close to my family. It’s quiet and close to my shopping places.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

The staff and residents are all extremely friendly. I love the fact that when I walk outside it doesn’t look like a ghost town, people are out walking and kids are out playing, it’s such a safe environment. I also enjoy the parking situation, and the timely and efficient maintenance work. ☺️

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Very helpful friendly community. Punctual punctual and courteous. Patient. I really enjoy living there. It’s been a wonderful two years so.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Its a great place to live the management is awesome the onky thing is parking i work at night and i get off a 5am when i get off there is no parking at all sometimes i have to park all the way in the front and walk home by myself have of the people that park doesnt even stwy here and i dont think its fair to the people that stay here and pay rent i think we should hv our apartment numbers on our parking to make sure we have a safe place to park especially at night

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

There is no drop box for rent some people have jobs that prohibit them from being able to make it in during office hours. Also when you come home past 9 pm you can not find parking spaces. So your only option I jave been told is pay for covered parking. There was nothing management can do about it. Kinda a poor excuse if you ask me.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I love living here. I just renewed my lease again! I've been here for 6 years and have no complaints. Love the staff and the apartment manager is awesome.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Great residents and great staff. Our home. We all look out for one another. Great clean play area for the kids. We are happy to Brandon Oaks our home.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Upon moving in I felt welcomed and comfortable. The staff is fantastic, friendly and attentive. The apartment exceeded my expectations and is an excellent value for the money.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Nice and large apartments , very quiet unless kids are out playing, lol. maintenance requests are done quickly and efficiently, and the man is nice and very polite

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I feel safe and secure here. The community is easy to get to and the staff is very friendly. My apartment was ready on the agreed upon date and clean!

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Nice place to live. Friendly staff. They just recently repaired the blinds & got the carpet cleaned, so the place is looking nice. I’ve never had any problems whatsoever with anything. Neighbors are very friendly, and ring my doorbell when i forget about a package on my doorstep lol

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I’ve enjoyed the move here so far! I love being close to the park! I had a toilet get plugged Saturday evening and maintenance came that same day! He was ver polite!

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Nice apartment with friendly residents and staff. Parking is great 95% of the time. It's quiet and peaceful. Nice playground for the kids. Real nice.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

The staff in the office are absolutely amazing! Any help I need they have made this moving experience much easier for me I will definitely be telling my friends and family about the community,and it's so quiet

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Love our new home. The only problem we have has is a shelf in the pantry has broken. There is so much room for our family of 4 that it is. Wonderful upgrade

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Good location. Quite area. Easy access to stores, freeways. Nice staff. Very clean complex. Maintenance issues solved quicly and efficiantly.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Very quiet and calm environment . Love living here . Love the parking , location and my second floor balcony ,the cleanliness and the cows mooing in the back .