Brandon Oaks Apartments

4.3

4.3

Terika
Quiet complex, great office staff. Only this I would suggest is getting a better boiler system . Happy that the potholes were fixed in the parking lot
Richard
Wanda and Sam are amazing! They always make sure everything is great. It is a pleasure to converse with them on any topic. There is a handyman for the complex that I run into from time to time and he is a cool dude too.
Marco
I have enjoyed living here and it's in a great community and great schools around here. You have two highways super close by and great restaurants.
Deidrah
id like to say that this has been a great experience living here, I don't really have any issues and there is very nice staff. Made moving across the country easy and renewing the lease.
Cecilia
Water is ALWAYS OFF for some type repair which is causes a lot of inconvenience. Apartments are very outdated. Old appliances. No new upgrades but continue to raise rent. No new amenities offered with rate increase.
Terika
Everything is going good, I’m not having any issues with my parking spot any more. I’m do happy about that. The apartments are very quiet too.
Adriana
It's not to bad like the quite very nice is good to have, not so many people outside either like that one too. Like seeing the anamils outside also always good.
Lynsey
I like living here. Staff is very friendly and nice people, maintenance is good. The outside green areas and pool are always clean. Price is very good.
Sharonda
Very Quiet! Love the management team. And the neighbors are very friendly and to themselves. Very close where I'm seeking employment the property stays clean always
Terika
Quiet community nice staff, maintenance is good,Parking is better. Finally haven’t had any issues with someone parking in my spot under the cover