Brandon Oaks Apartments

4.3

4.3

I still love living here. 7 years strong! Just managed to switch my carport with no issues. There has been a little more activity than I would like but no complex is perfect.
Quiet are, nice office staff. Maintenance are pretty at gett work orders done. Have to pay parking under the shed or park in the street. Hi hi
So far everything is great, Samantha is amazing and our apartment is amazing as well. Moving into the complex was a breeze and we also love how friendly the neighbors are.
I love the community so far. Everyone seems very nice and welcoming plus the apartment is very nice. I look forward to meeting more neighbors and building friendships.
Wish the rewards added up quicker. I am satisfied with the attitudes of the staff. Inside the office and outside the office. The community is very peaceful and is out of the way of mainstream traffic.
This is a quiet living spot, to relax and enjoy life. I would also like to mention that is it just 2 minuests (if even) down the street to an amazing frozen custard place.
I have really enjoyed living here! Overall I have had no issues and the neighbors keep to themselves for the most part. I love having laundry right near my building and the pool area is nice too
Very nice community, very quiet especially at night is really cool good people around. But parking is crazy bad I couldn't believe it but I don't mind at all walking from the outside of the complex every night extra for me also.
Still the same quiet apartments, besides the minor situations. Office and maintenance staff are nice group of men and women. No loud noise at all
The Brandon Oaks Apartments, are still Amazing since I started to reside here almost now two years ago, you feel and breath peace and feel like you are at home, the neighbors are so kind and educated, the staff in the leasing office are awesome. I didn't have any issue living here, the maintenance staff is fast and professional... I completely still recommend Brandon Oaks Apartments