Brandon Oaks Apartments

4.3

4.3

When I moved in apartment was not ready roaches everywhere...... I have been here a month. I ordered a package and it was stolen while I was at work!! Im already ready to move. Parking sucks no where for guess to park.
Everything is good still, Office staff is great. Community is quiet even doing summer. Would like to see some upgrades done to the apartments
been a great quiet place so far. little issues and all i think its been one of the best places i have lived at, in a long long time. 10/10 would recommend :)
Having a wonderful time and it’s been 5 years strong! Community is amazing. The management have always been available. Couldn’t give it 5 stars, wish there were gated and workout facility. But other than that great
Overall peaceful. Quiet. Office staff is friendly Maintenance is friendly as well. Complex is clean Only thing parking at night is horrible.
Recently my neighbors have started feeding the stray cats that live in the parking lot so they’re always hanging around & the weed smell from one of my neighbors comes in through the vents at least once a week now...
I like the area. Staff is friendly is helpful. Some residents are to loud and always fighting wish they would stop and keep their business in their home.
The staff is very nice and helpful, there hasn't been a lot of trouble in my bldg. If there is the staff handles it professionally and with care. The parking here is getting worked on , where illegal cars will get removed. Thank you for that. From the historic freeze here in Texas, I'm hoping they are working on the landscaping here, as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for all the improving things and keeping me a happy resident.
I enjoy living here in this community with my two sons think you Wanda and Samantha for everything I appreciate yourself this whole journey through
I still love living here. 7 years strong! Just managed to switch my carport with no issues. There has been a little more activity than I would like but no complex is perfect.