Brandon Oaks Apartments

4.3

4.3

Great management and wonderful residents. Good pricing for good apartments. It was the perfect place to go for our first apartment together.
So far it’s good my only problem is the upstairs neighbors. I can hear them walking kids jumping banging and everything through the walls. Some upgrades need to to be done to the units
It’s an okay place to live. the rent goes up quite a bit and no new appliances are ever installed. My air conditioner leaks every once and awhile, and my fridge makes a lot of weird noises. But the staff is really friendly and we have a nice pool.
I love the community and the staff is extremely helpful and sweet. The only thing is having kids on the 2nd floor isn't exactly ideal. But we made it work.
I like living here because it’s a very quiet place to live and it’s very safe to live here the people that live here are people friendly and it’s pet friendly also
I like the people are kind nice happy always in a happy mood and a safe place to live .and it's safe to walk at night to car and not be scared of anything and it's pet friendly.
The questions did not offer me the answer to select, that applied to my thoughts on them. So I selected amenities. And "friendly neighbors". I managed a 150 unit complex in Austin Tx, for 6 years, and, I moved many times in my life also. The first thing I look at in selecting a domicile, is the hot water, water flow, bath and kitchen. I also determine the community by looking at the vehicles on the property, especially after about 630pm. The big plus from my 12 years at Brandon Oaks, is rapid response to any and all maintenance issues. The only unsatisfactory part I have not liked here is, only 24hrs, of grace time on rent payment. (And since 3 years ago, no drop box). Kindest regards Rowland 1513
Muy tranquilo se vive muy agusto los departamentos están muy bien y el servicio de mantenimiento es muy bueno lo recomiendo mucho para vivir
The staff and the community are first-rate, the staff is friendly and very professional and the community is friendly and on a personal note some of my neighbors will always be number one in my book and I will try to stay in contact with them wherever they go.
Great hidden spot. Needs security lights and cameras. It would nice if a gym was added and dog park. Need more lights in parking lot.