Brandon Oaks Apartments

4.3

4.3

I love the natural ambience of living here . . . close to family, and nature's abundance - tall, tall trees, squirrels, all sorts of birds! Set back from main road, you feel like you are in the country.
Everyone has been very kind since we moved in! The staff is amazing because they helped us during the process of getting the paperwork filled out and answering all the questions we had. It’s a great place to live!
Awesome community. Even better office staff and maintenance crew. Highly recommend you live here. Wonda is amazing, she helps out a lot. Maintenance crew is always in a hurry to fix the problem you called about. Great quite place.
Love the place. No problem here except for parking issues. Not enough parking for sure. No issues with other residents in the complex. No major damages prior to our move in
I was a lil upset with somethings that happened here,but overall I love the complex. The ladies in the office are great to talk to and are very helpful. Thank you for all you ladies do to make us comfortable!! Thank you
The woman in the lobby is the the absolute best and friendliest woman. She assisted with all my questions and concerns upon moving in. I was able to get any and all clarification in a timely manner and was as seamless as a move-in during a pandemic could be!
Been nice so far. Everyone is rather lovely and there isn't any loud annoying noise problem like a lot of apartments. Definitely worth it if you ask me
Enjoy staying here so far going on 2 years. Things with neighbors have gotten a lol better. The staff as been very good doing this tjme. Stay safe
Everything has been great. Property is well maintained. Maintenance is great. Apartments are a good value for price. Neighbors are friendly and quiet, no major issues.
Nice community and attentive cleanliness !! The neighbors are not nosy and everyone respects each other’s privacy which is hard to find in communities.