Brandon Oaks Apartments

4.3

4.3

Haven't had much to complain about since living here. They are prompt in responding to service requests, the overall noise is minimal, they have an open area where me and my kids can go out and play, etc...
Very nice place to stay. Nice neighbors close by and around the way. A lot of stores are right down the street. It is quiet most of the time.
There were no plumbers on site Saturday or Sunday to repair “frozen” pipes. The residents have been hauling water from the pool once it was opened for residents. I realize this freeze was a natural freeze, but very little has been done for residents. We are the last place in the area to still have no water. Otherwise I love living here. It’s nice, it’s quite and all neighbors are friendly and kind.
I like the quietness around me, I get along with other residents that are around me is pretty cool is good to hear. It's very open in the in night time, quiet also too.
Front desk is kind and so are the maintenance guys. It’s quiet. Nice pool, the grounds are always clean and well groomed. Very close to the important things required in your day to life. Eg: church, school, gas stations, bar and restaurants.
I love living here. They have made the experience of heading my first apartment on my own amazing! With the exception of having to call maintenance for the same issue a couple times and the parking being severely limited after a certain time, I have no complaints.
Walls are very thin I can hear and the walking from my neighbors upstairs, they act like they stay downstairs instead of upstairs. Drops trash in my patio
The move in process was super fast and easy. So far I have loved the location and haven’t had any complaints or issues. I love the layout, size, and amount of storage in my unit.
I love the natural ambience of living here . . . close to family, and nature's abundance - tall, tall trees, squirrels, all sorts of birds! Set back from main road, you feel like you are in the country.
Everyone has been very kind since we moved in! The staff is amazing because they helped us during the process of getting the paperwork filled out and answering all the questions we had. It’s a great place to live!