Brandon Oaks Apartments

My experience at Brandon Oaks has been a pleasant one. The office and maintenance staff are always prompt and professional which is a major plus and my rent is affordable.
I enjoy living here. Just parking is hard at times due to the limited space. Other than that I have been very pleased with the customer service experience.
Great place to live. Peaceful, nice environment for our daughter, and the staff is always so nice and fast on any requests. We will definitely be here a few more years.
Clean apt complex. Hidden back off road. Small apt complex. Friendly staff. Affordable. Conveniently located near lots of restaurants, shopping, and more.
So far the community is great!! I haven't had any problems. It's very peaceful and quiet nobody bothers you, the people in the community are nice.
Amazing community nice and quiet. We just moved in and no complaints. I like how small the community is because you don't get swallowed in with a lot of people in a complex and your voice can be heard.
My experience here has been great so far, and I plan on staying here for yrs to come. When and if there's a problem or a need in my apartment, the maintenance respond fairly quickly.
It's Ok, it could be better if the apt was upgraded with new appliances. New carpet after 3yrs. New paint every year. They need a dog park. Thanks
Office staff is nice. Had some issues with smells (pot smokers) from neighbors coming thru walls. Parking is often an issue. Over all not bad, but not great.
My stay here at Brandon Oaks has been very good. Juan and Teresa have always handled my concerns in a timely and professional manner. They make sure that residents are made aware of problems, issues, concerns, community events, apartment inspections, and pest control. The grounds keeper does a wonderful job keeping the community beautiful. They have made my first apartment experience a good one. I want to say, Thank you!