So serene and peaceful! I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. I love it here! Everyone speaks and mind their own business. I don’t have any complaints at all. :-)

I’ve asked for my home to be sprayed for roaches several times and it hasn’t happened. Raccoons and Opossums are always tearing up and spreading trash people leave outside. Neighbors are always screaming and fighting. The pool is tiny and overcrowded.

So bad we have had assaults with cop investigation, cussed out by other tenants dor stopping their fist fight, underage kids off the street (non tenants) drink and yell late at night and all with no help from management. it is not safe to live here

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Not impressed actually not having a good experience. Thought things was different at this apartments and there not. Thanks fees they charge to pay your rent online is outrageous and the way the staff is with you changes after you move in.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Where do I begin. First of all the reviews looked ok but I did not do my research right. We moved in from another state because my job transfered us here. it was kind of a rush. I was promised my apartment would be ready after we arrived from Chicago. The assistant was on duty that day and nope, my apartment was not ready. We had to wait. A couple of days after we arrived, the closet door falls on me and hits my shoulder. No apology really just please submit a work order to get it fixed. A few weeks later the sink over flows. I called and emailed and they said they would be at the apartment within a few minutes. Not the case as it took a couple of hours. The response from the manager was simply that we shouldn't worry, let it damage our stuff and the renters insurance can cover it. Never mind we had sentimental items that can't be replaced, like letters, and special toys of our daughters. Oh and the mold, I guess that wouldn't be a problem. We had grabbed a bucket to continue removing the water that would not stop overflowing my husband hurt his back. The location of the apartment is in the back we get to see a bunch of bugs and insects and yes they crawl into the apartment. The apartment is located next to the garbage and it stinks. and the raccoons come out at nigh.There is trash every where. stray cats and some that owners allow to go out. They cats are in heat and meow and scream all night. There was a leak and they just quickly patch it up. What about mold growing? Our second bathroom has black stuff on it in the toilet tank and bowl I can not seem to get ride of it. There is a bar in the corner that is called Tony's Tavern open from 11 am to 2 am--Ridiculously loud . The walls are so thin in these apartments. The website says within walking distance of stores etc. Nothing is in walking distance and it is extremly dangerous cars zoom by. There are no side walks. You cant really make a left without worrying about getting hit by a car, and there will be no walking, guaranteed. Also, there are no stop signs or lights when you try to make a turn. I want to avoid anyone else falling for their lies: DON'T TAKE ANYONES WORD read your contract before signing and ask questions. I trusted the assisstants word, and he either lied on purpose, or just didn't care enough to explain what it really meant.He stated, if you would terminated your lease early, you only pay around $800. We wanted to leave two months before our lease was up and I called just to clarify to make sure that was the only amount I would owe. Nope not the case, if I left I would have owed the rest of the two months rent plus the $805. I told the manager, it makes no sense, why should I pay you extra if my lease is up in two months. I explained to her what happened and reminded her she was not the one who I signed my lease with, as her argument was she tells people all the time, it's more likely that I misunderstood. Problem being, she didn't explain it, the assistant did and it was a misleading explanation. She said she would try and talk to management. Days went by with no response which if you really care about your tenants they would have either called or emailed letting me know she had no answer yet. I was the one that had to keep calling to check. Here is what i think of this place: The property manager is decent she atleast tries. The assiatan does not care at all. Maintance and landscaping are great they really try but this complex needs more maintanmnce people. The rent here is high and not worth the price, the location is very poor, and actually dangerous.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

brandon oaks is in the ghetto and it is ungated and there is no survaillance so people smoke pot in the laundry room and break into cars and commit aggravated assaults not safe not ok.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I don't feel like this is a safe community! There has been gun shots going off at night. They wake you up from not just how load, but how close they sound. My car got broken into. They no longer have camers up around the pool area are washing buildings. It is not safe!!

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

There is no drop box for rent some people have jobs that prohibit them from being able to make it in during office hours. Also when you come home past 9 pm you can not find parking spaces. So your only option I jave been told is pay for covered parking. There was nothing management can do about it. Kinda a poor excuse if you ask me.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Refuse to replace outdated equipment & appliances. Old apt increasing high rent with no updated amenities. No security cameras. Break-ins...

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

It's Ok, it could be better if the apt was upgraded with new appliances. New carpet after 3yrs. New paint every year. They need a dog park. Thanks

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I have had a couple unhappy experiences in the first couple months. Though my experience is not completely bad. So I am in the middle, not fully happy and not fully disappointed.

Brandon Oaks Apartments offers one and two bedroom apartment homes for rent in a beautifully landscaped community located right in the heart of Cypress, Texas. Our residents enjoy amenities like our refreshing swimming pool, playground and social grilling stations with home interiors featuring washer/dryer connections, hardwood style flooring and spacious walk-in closets. Experience living in a true walking neighborhood with grocery stores, restaurants and entertainment opportunities just a stroll a way. We are also in the superior Cy Fair ISD. Call or stop by today to view the floor plan designed with your specific needs in mind!

Need security camera due to vehicle break ins. Apts need to be updates with rent increases. Need newer amenities with rent increase. More light in parking lots.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Good place good staff maintainance is really good, quiet off jones road by itself, can't ask for anymore, I really enjoy living there. Parking could be better

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I think they are really good for what we pay but maintenances need to work on fixing the problems when there reported ,still waiting on a dishwasher rack

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Haven't had the best experience but I look forward to having a better experience here. Really like the improvements that have been done to improve the apartments.

I'm satisfied with how large my room is but I'm highly disappointed with my broken dishwasher that has yet to be fixed. It is filled with water and is leaving a terrible smell in my kitchen.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

The price is great! But you get what you pay for! The appliances need updating badly. All the wood in my apartment is warped! There is mold and I have told the apartment complex multiple times and nothing has been done. The front office NEVER EVER answers your phone calls. Our water gets shut off because of some parts or something ONCE a month and it’s a huge inconvenience! We also have been through two shootings living here which has been very scary and terrible. So idk! I like living here because it’s cheap but that’s about the only pro!! Again you get what you pay for. I’m going on year three but we will be moving out this year!

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

It's been a hard... But out of 5 out 1. Is my score. I been here 2 years now. Maintenance and office staff has been aweson. I look to move this years

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Every person and places has its issues. There are things I that I can not stand about this place but that is partly because I am not a fan of living in an apparent .

Good location. Quite area. Easy access to stores, freeways. Nice staff. Very clean complex. Maintenance issues solved quicly and efficiantly.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

Been ok. Quite which is what I like most. Could use improvement... Not happy with all construction in the back taking up all our parking. Be glad when it's all gone...

The apartments are nice. Employees are friendly. The play area could be better. I’d say if you are young and a college student or someone looking to save money live here

Staff is helpful. But this construction crew is very rude. Neighbors and I have complained but it’s stillborn the same. Found a nail in my tire and I’m 99% sure it was what was left when the construction crew who doesn’t really like to clean up.

Reply from Brandon Oaks Apartments

I’ve been living here for almost 3 years. It started off really well, but over time it went downhill. There have been two aggregated break ins in the last three weeks. I don’t feel safe here anymore. Someone asked me for money when I was walking up my stairs. I’ll definitely be going somewhere else when my lease is up.