Great staff, good & clean community, never had any issues! I love my unit! Maintenance is always prompt about getting things fixed, I would recommend anyone to live here. .

Good neighborhood, everyone minds their buisness. Maintenance request are timely. Apartment is nice but too small and too high. Wish the community was gated and a place for kids to play.

For the most part Bravo is a great place to live. The apartments are nice clean and at a reasonable price. It is not perfect but it is a great environment to be around. The staff is also helpful and responsive

I am still so very happy that I drove by here last year and stopped in to see this complex. My neighbors are friendly and so very nice. The staff is courteous and very helpful. I can't say enough about the maintenance staff, they have worked so hard to fix the problems with my apartment. It really was a serendipitous day when Bravo and I met!

I've been here for 2 weeks now everything has been great quite neighborhood i had one maintenance request got the job done very respectful.

Bravo is a very quiet and warming apartment complex, landscaping is nice maintenance is always on time and The ladies in the office are amazing best place to be

I love this place. Easy communication with the lease office manager. I was late to paid my rent but they give me option to paid 2 weeks later.. I will stay here longer

I moved into Bravo Apartment homes February 2019. Ms. Miriam has been amazing. She’s kind and caring to my needs. Maintenance is also pretty good about staying on top of things from indoors to outdoors. I have recommended this place for people to call home.

Apartment floor plans don’t leave much room to set it up differently. Outside of the complex is nice but they don't keep up with the walkways or litter (people should clean up after themselves but don’t.) Have problems with the AC unit that our electricity bill is ridiculously high trying to get to a certain temperature but never does. Unless the AC unit is broken they won’t update it. Management can be nice depending on the day. Hard to get in contact with if you aren’t able to go to the office but even then.

Very good and nice, the environment is very OK and it looks very peaceful. Which I like about it. Well I just moved in today. I can't really say much till I get settled.

Great place quite and clean. Very friendly close to highway feels very safe. Have no problems with loud noises nor no problems with neighbors

The location is good but the staff could be a bit better. The maintenance workers are pretty great. The neighbors are kind of noisy but overall friendly.

Average apartment for a decent price. It is conveniently located near two highways, both stadiums and shopping. Maintenance is pretty responsive and do a good job.

Very helpful, and fast for maintenance. Very peaceful neighborhood and always on time with everything . Whenever I have a problem they always answer quick and fast to resolved

We just renewed our lease this summer. It is a nice quiet community. In a central area, easy highway access and near the entertainment district.

So far so good . When we first moved in there were some things that needed to be fixed in the unit. The outside is very well kept together. Hoping for a good stay here

Out side of water issues and air conditioner goin out it's been pretty good so far. Not always do you have 140 characters or more to say so that needs to be deleted

My experience is ok here. I don’t pike it as much as I use to. Management isn’t on top of things as they use to be. I’m not complaining, I have a place to live and there really aren’t any issues with my neighbors.

Despite the lady at the rent office did not document my correct move in date and time the rest was pleasant. Ciara is a jewel and very sweet. My neighbor got off to a bad start but he turned out to be a gentleman as well. Love watching kids play outdoors. This complex is amazing. The people and those who work in the office. Home sweet home.

Welcome Home Gorgeous! So far I am enjoying my stay in my new dwelling. It’s cozy and comfortable just for me. The staff is nice and has been very helpful. Also pretty quiet neighborhood and that’s a plus.

I will give bravo 5 stars because of Ciara!! She’s is absolutely amazing and every helpful! Made my moving in experience easy and fun! Thank you!!

Bravo is in the heart of Arlington Entertainment District. Great Restaurants and Bars. Minutes from the Cowboys and Rangers Stadium, Six Flags, Wet and Wild. Bravo Apt has easy access to the highways to DFW airport and Downtown Dallas in minutes.

I just moved in. Not sure how like it just yet. There was is lot of things that need to be fixed in my apartment. After a month or two of living there I will know how I feels

I love the set up of the apartment and the staff has been very helpful so far. Only negative I will say is the apartment was not 100 percent ready for move in, but they have worked to amend that this far.

Nice place to live .... No bugs...... Maintenance issues are resolved quickly.Staff is professional and my concerns were handled. Parking was inconvenient at times ...