Great place to live. Close to ballpark and cowboys stadium. Close to many different restaurants makes finding something to do really easy. Would recommend to anyone

I wish that I would’ve seen the unit before I moved in. The door does not have any insulation so my heat and air conditioning continues to escape causing my electricity bill be high. There are smells from cooking that come from my neighbors units into mine.

It's a decent place to live, I've renewed my lease once already. Relatively clean parking lot. Maintenance is really good though. They fix things in a timely manner.

Cool so far. On been here 2 weeks so we’ll see how the stay goes. Nice community though. Living not so big but nice for me and my 2 children

Great entertainment and restaurants nearby. Neighborhood is quiet and safe. My family and I enjoy living here. I love that we're located close to major interstates and hwys.

Love the calm community and location very close to the highway and to alot business the apartments are very clean plenty of parking space the rooms are cozy and spacious plus the amenities the community has with a lovely pool are i will defenetly recommend thid community to my friends and family

Good neighborhood. Nice place. Nice people. In the heart of Arlington. I love all the places around here. The office staff has been very helpful

I have lived at Bravo for a few months now and I haven’t been more happier. Bravo is a beautiful place to live. The grounds are kept clean the complex is very quiet. It is a great place to be 😊

Quiet atmosphere. Maintenance responds to requesdt fairly quickly. It is located near the entertainment district and downtown area. And close to major highways.

We travel for a living, home base is here. Every 6 months we come home to Bravo. They have made our transitions from out of town to home flawless. Staff and Maintenance is fantastic. Especially Marian, very easy to talk to and any issues we have are resolved in a timley manner. We would recommend staying here to all.

Peaceful and quiet with very few problems. Any issues I had was taken care quickly by maintenance. I'm enjoying the properties amenities and look forward to using them more.

Very quiet neighborhood. Front office staff is nice and responds in a timely manner would recommend living here. Great commutes to stores and entertainment areas.

Great staff, good & clean community, never had any issues! I love my unit! Maintenance is always prompt about getting things fixed, I would recommend anyone to live here. .

Good neighborhood, everyone minds their buisness. Maintenance request are timely. Apartment is nice but too small and too high. Wish the community was gated and a place for kids to play.

For the most part Bravo is a great place to live. The apartments are nice clean and at a reasonable price. It is not perfect but it is a great environment to be around. The staff is also helpful and responsive

I am still so very happy that I drove by here last year and stopped in to see this complex. My neighbors are friendly and so very nice. The staff is courteous and very helpful. I can't say enough about the maintenance staff, they have worked so hard to fix the problems with my apartment. It really was a serendipitous day when Bravo and I met!

I've been here for 2 weeks now everything has been great quite neighborhood i had one maintenance request got the job done very respectful.

Bravo is a very quiet and warming apartment complex, landscaping is nice maintenance is always on time and The ladies in the office are amazing best place to be

I love this place. Easy communication with the lease office manager. I was late to paid my rent but they give me option to paid 2 weeks later.. I will stay here longer

I moved into Bravo Apartment homes February 2019. Ms. Miriam has been amazing. She’s kind and caring to my needs. Maintenance is also pretty good about staying on top of things from indoors to outdoors. I have recommended this place for people to call home.

Apartment floor plans don’t leave much room to set it up differently. Outside of the complex is nice but they don't keep up with the walkways or litter (people should clean up after themselves but don’t.) Have problems with the AC unit that our electricity bill is ridiculously high trying to get to a certain temperature but never does. Unless the AC unit is broken they won’t update it. Management can be nice depending on the day. Hard to get in contact with if you aren’t able to go to the office but even then.

Very good and nice, the environment is very OK and it looks very peaceful. Which I like about it. Well I just moved in today. I can't really say much till I get settled.

Great place quite and clean. Very friendly close to highway feels very safe. Have no problems with loud noises nor no problems with neighbors

The location is good but the staff could be a bit better. The maintenance workers are pretty great. The neighbors are kind of noisy but overall friendly.

Average apartment for a decent price. It is conveniently located near two highways, both stadiums and shopping. Maintenance is pretty responsive and do a good job.