Bravo Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

Jada
Love being here. Nice apartment for the price! I have respectful neighbors, a view of the pool, and quick access to my mailbox. Perfect place .. not too far from anything!
Dominique
I have lived here for 7yrs and have felt safe until the last year or 2. The front apartments are safer. Mailbox is too far. Landscaping is done often but the sprinklers on all year around make it muddy and the ground soft. I have slipped a couple of times. Management changes too much. The maintenance guys are awesome but understaffed. People don't pick up after their dogs. Hard to find a parking space. Great location but as a longtime resident who's never been late on rent I haven't gotten any breaks on rental price. Apartments are small but look nice, have great potential however they're made with the cheapest material and things fall apart often, including the thin soft walls that you could easily fall through with minimal force. I stay here for the convenient location and nobody bothers me. Its usually quiet and peaceful, but lock up your house and cars. Management doesn't get too involved.
Claudia
So far I am loving it no complaints about that. Maintenance and the staffing are wonderful and awesome. Always ready to assist you and get the job done.
Timothy J.
Friendly and caring management team, especially the nice lady that is the manager. The maintenance men are extremely awesome. They come right away to fix all the problems in a timely and professional manner.
Kayla
I love it here. The apartments are spacious and homey. I wish I had a designated parking spot, but it's a peaceful and beautiful place to live here in Arlington!
Alma
Overall, the apartment is nice. However, it looks as though they rushed to get the apartment ready for move in. There is a lot of cosmetic work that needs to be fixed. Their is paint chipping, base boards falling apart, toilet paper holder broke, etc.
Victoria
I love living here the way to put in a maintenance request is efficient. The neighbors are friendly and I feel safe walking at night which is really important to me being a single women living alone.
Soysha
Apartments are quite and staff is really nice and helpful and will work with you. The area the apartments are in I really like because your close to everything.
Keitra
I think that the apartments are in a great location! However, there are pest issues. The maintenance guys are wonderful so it’s not something that won’t be resolved. Altogether I do enjoy living here and the leasing agents are wonderful.
Alexia
Great place to live! Easy move in no problems with the apartment and very spacious. I always get my work orders filled on time and will recommend this as a place to live.