Bravo Apartment Homes

It was time to renew my lease, but with the office being closed and with everything being closed due to Covid-19 I wasn't sure how I could do it. I received an email from my leasing agent, Ciara West, asking if I wanted to release or if I was moving. I was able to do all the paperwork over the computer in minutes for another year's lease! Thanks, Bravo and Ciara for making it so easy to sign my new lease!
I'm feeling right at home, enjoying the atmosphere and the comfort of home. Everything is so convenient - shopping, entertainment and easy access to work.
The maintenance crew is good and responsive. The complex is in close proximity to the highway. There's a lot of trash in the grassy areas lately.
The community is close to major highways. Central location, and near the entertainment district. Maintenance requests or house keeping issues are handled promptly.
It’s a very nice apartment . I really like it here. The room look new, nice environment, less noise and close to a lot of places. The apartment itself is very spacious
Nice place to live and reasonable price. Never had an issue and maintenance requests have been taken care od real fast. Quiet place also and security.
Love it here! Very convenient location and peaceful. Close to i30, but far enough that it is away from the chaos that is the city life. To top it off, the price point is perfect for our budget.
Love the connivence in where I’m love how it’s quiet and affordable and it’s a good area to raise your kids. Nice apartment and has all the accommodation
Nice neighborhood. Well maintained. Any problem in the apartment can be fix within 2,3 days. Fast and pretty good service. Friendly staffs. Very easy to communicate through email and phone.
Great place to live. Close to ballpark and cowboys stadium. Close to many different restaurants makes finding something to do really easy. Would recommend to anyone