Bravo Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

Soysha
Been here 4 years ver nice area. Nice staff and great walking area. Nice and quiet kid friendly. Will recommend this area to others looking to move

Louisa
I love my apt . I moved in the beginning of May the staff members in the front office are nice and friendly. Nice quiet place to live. My AC went out the other day. I reached out to the maintenance man. He came right away to help me resolve my AC unit. since I've been living .here I haven't had any other problems .

Samatha
It has been great neighbors are nice and vibes are cool everybody mind their business. The apartment it self is really nice I love the open concept with the kitchen and living definitely my favorite

Breeza
about 2 months ago
Todo bien, un poco de imperfectos en el apartamento las tablas del almacén están dobladas y las del baño igual los calvos están rotos, el vecindario normal

Jonathan
about 2 months ago
La mudanza estuvo bien el apartamento tiene sus detalles, no estaba listo para una mudanza pero bien, la vecindad muy tranquila asta ahora..

Megan
2 months ago
Great place to live, very nice pool. Loads of cute squirrels, and blue jays. Love the open kitchen, and two sink bathroom! Very thankful for in home washer and dryer.

Shamika D.
2 months ago
It’s decent until you find better. It’s an older apartment community. So a lot of the appliances and cabinets and blinds are outdated. Maintenance repair things and they break again. My air has went out about 3 to 4 times since I’ve stayed here. And there is no security my car has gotten broken into.

Indra
3 months ago
Great place to live, when I put in a work order always get done in a timely manner, Brianna is very attentive if I ever need any clarification on anything I know I can go to her for help. Only complaint is about the guy at the front desk, I asked to put my name for pest control and he had an attitude the whole time.

Sandra
3 months ago
Bravo Apartments is a great community to live at. The wonderful leasing staff makes sure you have a excellent living experience. I recommend you lease with Bravo Apartments!!!

Noura
3 months ago
This is my first ten days here, but I can say that the communication with the management is super! I reported some minor repairs and was so impressed they were fixed next day ! Keep up the good work !