Bravo Apartment Homes

Loving it!!!! Super comfortable, quiet, the management is great. Even though I literally just moved in it’s all I wanted. Couldn’t ask for more.
I have really enjoyed my stay here at bravo. Neighbors are very nice and the grounds stay clean. The only thing I have notice is the over flow of trash near the dumpster especially in the back of the apartment where I live.
I am very pleased with my unit. I love the bathroom and the style of the home all together. I hate I had to pay for the upgrades it took 3 walk thrus to get the apartment on the actual brochure and guess what the upgrades aren’t free, however very worth it to me. I love it here and I am grateful for such a nice clean neighborhood.
Nice facilities and friendly staff!!!! Miss Osbond is very professional and friendly! I hope live here for a while! Hermosas facilidades y el staff súper amables!
Had a lot of issues in the beginning but after being addressed everything has gone really well. I’d like to see more effort put into keeping the amenities nice.
My husband and I have lived at Bravo for almost a year and a half and we’ve loved it. Bravo was our first apartment complex and it was the best one for us as newly weds. The apartment manager was great, the community was great, and we loved our cute unit. Definitely recommend this complex if you’re wanting to be price conscious and live in a modern open-layout.
I like these apartments and the ladies are awesome! My first time experience was great! Definitely like the garden tub! Not a lot noise and nice people!
Prett dope.everything great.love the setup and structure Down the street from Texas Rangers stadium as well Cowboy stadium. Hhhhhhhjjjjjhbb
I love my apartment! There is so much room and I love the layout! All of my neighbors that I have came in contact with have been friendly as well!
It's solid. Close proximity to the highways, stadiums, and restaurants. Noise level and littering has increased recently. Overall it's a decent place to live.