Bravo Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

All the ladies were great with getting me approved and made everything easy with signing the lease and to fees online. Breanna went above and beyond from the start of the application as well answered all my questions before move in. So far pretty great complex and the neighborhood is wonderful. Nice grounds, nice neighbors, and plenty of parking opportunities. So nice not to have cockroaches everywhere.
Everything is great just a few things that need to be fixed Ice maker doesn’t work I have to use the breaker box to turn air off and on and also have to switch them on and off every now and then to get all outlets and lights to keep working
Poor water drainage a long the paved paths. There’s stagnant water and overgrown trees with tree leaves and pollen falling to my apartment. I will never keep it clean. Trees needs to be pruned
Good quiet area. Reasonable prices.. near major highways. Management has good communication with residents. Reasonable parking usually found.
It is a decent apartment here in Arlington . It is okay and great area I would recommend for first time buyers on an place . I rate bravo apartments an 6/10.
Love the area very quiet and close to everything . It’s a nice place to live very reasonable and friendly staff to deal with. No crime or anything
Best apartment complex i’ve lived in thus far. I moved here from san diego california a few months ago and found this place and it hasn’t disappointed me yet!
I just moved in and the experience has been great! Bro was so helpful with all of my questions and they made sure that I was set to go at the expected time due to me moving from over 4 hours away! I love Bravo!
It is an okay place to live. It is near two different highways, two different stadiums and the beautiful downtown district. The maintenance staff is great and they get to your needs quickly.
We have I've at this apartment complex for the past 3 years. Overall, it has been a good experience. We like the area and proximity to major highways and entertainment district. Staff is quick to respond to calls and maintenance requests are completed in a timely manner.