Bravo Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

Kenneth
So far it is lovely. I like the apartment and the community so far. It is a very quiet and a clean place. This apartment is around a lot of the attractions
Tomas
Nice property, pool are so big and the location is really close to everything, six flas, Walmart, restaurants, dfw airport etc. Is safe location
Norma
Bien limpios, tienen lo que todo departamento tiene que tener lavadora, secadora, estufa, un baño muy amplio y sobre todo mucha tranquilidad. 100% recomendados
Ladonna
The property is very quiet and clean. The office staff are very knowledgeable and the maintenance services are very prompt and professional.
Precious
I love everything about my new home. Love the atmosphere, and feel safe so far. Wish I found this complex two years ago. Well I’m truly grateful I’m here now for sure. The staff is welcoming which is a major plus in my book.
Amari
Since Moving Into These Bravo Apartments It’s Overall Been A Great Experience So Far And I Honestly Wouldn’t Want To Be Anywhere Else Honestly
Jacquen R.
I’ve been here 3 years and it’s very quite here and I’m satisfied with management and maintenance services. If you’re looking for a place to call home, come to Bravo Apartment Homes!
Alma
about 2 months ago
So far so good. I've been living in this apartment complex for one week now and everything has been good. It's a nice and quiet neighborhood. No complaints.
Leon
2 months ago
Very quiet complex with friendly neighbors, wish the renovation of inside apartment had more effort. Windows make home very cold in winter. Grass is dead, speed bumps are a little too harsh and can scrape cars. Lots of doggy droppings especially in dog park. Must be careful and buy security cameras. Multiple times strangers knock on our door at nighttime and once attempted to turned our doorknob. Maintenance is friendly.
Indra
3 months ago
Great place to live, I feel safe and I know if I ever need anything I can always go to Brianna for help. I love the open kitchen look, the big bathroom, and the walk-in closet! I also really like how everything is easily accessible to us.