Braxton at Lake Norman

4.2

4.2

Samara
about 13 hours ago
Muy feliz y muy contenta es un excelente lugar para vivir todos son muy amables, exelente vecinos y seguro eso es muy importante . Recomiendo este lugar a los nuevos residentes q buscan un lugar seguro para vivir.

Kelly
We recently got a new property manager who I haven’t had the chance to meet and greet yet (due to my own work schedule). I’m not really able to say much more on that as of now. The sprinklers burst outside my apartment and flooded the closet and some of that side of the apartment as well so I definitely don’t trust that system. I felt maintenance was reasonably helpful but didn’t go out of their way to check back up on the place afterwards. It’s seeming kind of pricey at this point when I could probably find a better fit for me elsewhere. It’s not all horrible, if you work day shift hours this could be a much better fit for you, when the property manager gets a little more settled in the sense of community may rise again, the amenities are great.

Leslie
So far it has been great other than my obnoxious neighbor that comes alive when it's time to go to sleep and has the base of his TV thumping.

Jared
This apartment is wonderful with low noise and respectful neighbors. However have been less than impressed with the management staff. Our apt also was not cleaned well if at all prior to moving in and can tell that they do a lot of “landlord fixes” like caulking over mold in a bathroom shower. Which is pretty typical for apartments but considering the rent price compared to where the apartment is located it is a bit ridiculous. But that’s rent everywhere.

Verified Resident
Property staff is nice. Location is mainly what keeps us here with it being so close to I-77 and in a more quiet area of Mooresville. Enjoy having events as well.

Shawn
The new management staff is horrible. Definitely miss Charles. The property was definitely much better under his control until he left a couple months ago.

Ana
I love Rosemary and Luis, but a had a BIG problem with the new manager. I was promised a 1/1 across from my apartment for $500 less than I am paying now, I wasn’t even able to see the apartment and she told me to go the next day to sign the lease, it took me 3 times to go to the office to sign the new lease, we’ll it wasn’t what I was promised, thank God I read everything and I refused to sign it. It would only be $200 cheaper, plus $100 for the storage unit, I would only be saving $100. I am furious and I will stay until my lease is over in August and I’m out of here. I miss Charles, that would have never happen with Charles. On the only social event that was done in December, I couldn’t believe, she didn’t come out of her office for one minute to greet and meet the residents, Charles was ALWAYS mingling with the residents, unbelievable and unacceptable!!!!

Colleen
The complex is really going down hill. Where we used to have monthly resident activities there seem to be none lately. Walking the grounds is awful dog poop everywhere. Garbage pick up always an issue.

Verified Resident
1 star
There’s neighbors smoking weed and it reeks throughout the apartments, management won’t do anything about it. The inside of the apartment is wearing out( carpet, cracks on wall, shifted windows)

William
Rosemary and Jose have been so helpful and always have a smile on their faces! The apartment and community are great! It feels safe and friendly with many wonderful amnesties as well.