Braxton at Lake Norman

4.2

4.2

Robyn
Love all the open space. Great amenities. Staff and maintenance are very helpful. I have recommended this place to a friend of mine who is moving here from NY.
Joseph
Been living at Braxton since October of 2020 and have loved every second of it. The staff all the way up are incredible, very prompt and polite. I feel safe here and don’t plan on leaving until I’m ready to be a homeowner.
Brandon
Cool place to live nice areas for dogs. The clubhouse is nice. The pool is nice. The people are nice. Everything is nice. No complaints about anybody.
Desiree
Happy with the apartment and staff are easy to talk with. Pool continues to be a concern without starting time or expected open date. Pool for us was the leading reason Burton at lake Norman chosen for our family
Bethany
I’ve been living here for roughly half a year now and I absolutely love it here. I love the friendly neighbors and maintenance/office team. Everyone is super friendly. I have a slight issue with the parking spots, but beggars can’t be choosers.
Rebecca
Not great since Braxton bought it out. It’s all been downhill from that point, and only continues to get worse by the day. Not sure if it’s there’s a lack of communication or just that the property management in general doesn’t care at all as long as they get their rent money, but it’s been made very clear by interactions/conversation/and lack of action/execution/false promises, that the tenets of this complex don’t matter
Vijaya Kumar
The rent is a little expensive. Quite and good apartment. All leasing professionals are good. Very near to I77 highway. I would recommend to my friends.
Lynnette
Braxton at Lake Norman Apartments is a wonderful apartment community. Neighbors are friendly. The amenities are very nice and well-kept. Grounds are beautifully maintained. The management team is top notch.
Quaylen
Best place. The neighborhood is friendly and the manager is nice. The place lots of fun activities to do. I like the apartment they very fancy.
Kyle M.
Amazing just very high cost but worth it if you can Afford it. Amazing amenities and very quiet and respectful neighbors. Braxton has definitely been one of my favorite apartment complexes I have ever lived in