Braxton Waterleigh

4.3

Ricardo
1 day ago
1 star
too expensive for what it offers , not enough parking spaces, noise and dirt everywhere. difficult communication , long maintenance , I begged them to resolve the parking spaces , but they do nothing but increase the rent
Andrezza
I really like living here! But there are some things that need to be improved. The name of the condominium at the entrance has been with the provisional for many months. Among other things… But there are many positive things! Overall the Braxton is nice and comfortable and very pretty.
Neisa
We really love our floor plan and the location of the property. The office staff are nice and helpful. We would like to see the property management company take better overall care of the community and they have been doing a better job lately, which is much appreciated.
Danekah
Everything is great, the only complaints is finding parking near my building! Otherwise the amenities and staff are great. The apartments are nice as well
Abdoul
I love living here. Great locations and numerous new stores to be built around here. Close to Disney and all the attractions. Hamlin is growing very fast as well.
Hugo
loving this being a great opportunity to meet the florida winter garden community. I hope to live great moments of my life here in Braxton condo
Annette
So far it's wonderful!!! Apartment is beautiful the outside is clean and the pool is Amazing 👏 the staff is so friendly and helpful the area has alot of charm .
Verified Resident
The apartments are nice but overpriced for what they are. The never ending silverfish and unmanaged bugs in the hallways are awful. There have been numerous car break-ins and residents complaining about people catcalling them in the community so it definitely doesn’t feel as safe as it did when we moved in a year ago.
Luis
Living in Braxton is best decision l made. The complex is very modern, nice and very well maintained. The apartments are beautiful and it's really luxury living.
Amilcar
This is our second year. Our community just need more effort on clean the common areas and maintenance schedule. I think that also secure gate will go help to move to the next level