Braxton Waterleigh

4.2

4.2

Ashley
2 months ago
I love the layout of my apartment and how close the complex is to Disney property, but my list of pros end there The landscaping is truly a disaster. The trees outside my patio have not been trimmed in the almost 1.5 years I’ve lived here and completely block my view (that I pay a whole lot to have, may I add). The grass is dried up and the weeds are never pulled in. Although I’ve asked several times about landscaping updates, the first time I was blown off and other times my messages were ignored. The office is nearly impossible to get in touch with. While they have several modes of communication to contact us, miraculously I can never get a response from them when I reach out. Messages from emails, texts, phone calls and the resident portal go unanswered for weeks, if they are ever answered at all. All in all, are there worse places around the area to live? Probably. Are there better places to live where the value that you pay monthly reflects in the complex itself? Definitely.

Jael
2 months ago
It would be a lot better if some of the leasing staff did not constantly have it out to me and trying to make my life as difficult as possible. It's not a terrible community, just wish the walls were thicker and the office staff was nicer.

Megan
2 months ago
Issues with trash pickup system. Move-in took weeks, couldn’t use my bedroom for a long time since nobody had cleaned the carpet before I moved in.

Gilbeeys
3 months ago
Mi familia y yo estamos muy felices de vivir en esta urbanización tan hermosa 💖 tranquila y lo mejor de todo segura la recomiendo 1000% mi hija no se quiere mudar y para mi eso es lo más importante

Verified Resident
3 months ago
The pool area is amazing, however the apartments are poorly put together and I am not happy with maintenance. The staff is always very nice but things do not get done in a timely manner. Pet remains are always an issue, bugs are terrible and not maintained especially with the construction next door.

Jessica
3 months ago
Property is well maintained. Amenities are well maintained and easily accessible. Maintenance is polite and get requests done in a timely manner. My only problem is when I turn on the hot water it smells like eggs and I have to run the water for a few minutes to get the smell to dissipate.

Chelsea
3 months ago
We love how awesome communication has been regarding fun activities for residents to participate in. The apartment is really nice and we are so excited for the next year living here.

Wyatt
3 months ago
The process has been great! Got our keys and was told about everything in the community. The apartment was very clean with no issues at all.

Jessica
3 months ago
From the minute I toured, I felt at home. The staff was super friendly and helpful in answering all of my questions. The apartment is everything I could have wanted and I feel so blessed to be here.

Zoe
3 months ago
The complex is upscale, beautiful, and extremely friendly. I love how communicative everyone is and how welcomed I felt. Everything about this place is lovely too can’t wait to learn and experience more!