Breakers

4.7

4.7

Christian
The residents are friendly and polite. The people in the office to include the maintenance department are always professional and seem to enjoy their job, as well as always being polite.
David
I have been at the Breakers for almost a year. These are the best apartments I have ever lived in. They are very responsive to any service requests. There are frequent social events. All the staff are very competent and friendly.
Natalie
Great complex, fantastic staff, kept clean, great parking, and maintenance requests are always quick and repair what you ask! Also love their Whiskey Wednesdays!
Emily
Ever since we moved in a few months ago we have loved this community. It's been so quiet and peaceful. No longer do we have to listen to our neighbors through the walls or hear burnouts in the parking lot like at our last apartment. We also really enjoy the amenities that are provided like the gym and the pool. Having a washer and dryer already provided in the unit is also a huge plus. The one bedroom is the perfect size for a young couple. A huge shout out to the staff for being so wonderful and making our apartment a home!
Alex
Honestly.its pretty chill. However it's expensive. But it's nice. They have a place for dogs which is helpful because it helps distract the dogs. In general, breakers complex offer a great comfort place
Veronica
One of the best quiet apartment communities I've lived at. I would recommend this apartment to anyone. The area is nice, the ladies in the office are wonderful, the apartments themselves are wonderful, would continue to live here if I was not moving out of state soon.
Melissa
I haven’t moved in yet however the leasing process was so easy and simple. Haley was my leasing agent and is was amazing super friendly and helpful. Will recommend her 100%
Aprile
This community has so much to offer. Friendly caring staff, professional quick maintenance . Fun events every week . Great place to call home.
Maricela
Excellent Customer service. Management is on top of things. I like neat and clean appearance. Good turnaround on requests. I like feeling of secureness.
Elina
Love living at the Breakers! Very attentive and friendly staff, and well maintained grounds. Nice and modern amenities. Great community events every week.