Breakers

4.7

4.7

As new residents, our first month has been fantastic! Love it here! Also for the pool area, it’s so refreshing and having three different BBQ pits for everybody to share and use is quite handy.
Great staff and great community, wonderful choice moving here it’s so quiet and clean. Privacy is amazing not having to worry about people coming in and out
Breakers is the best! The office and maintenance staff are professional and courteous and the community is well kept. The staff works longer hours when activities are scheduled and it’s always fun to interact with them on a personal level. I truly appreciate them and all they do for the residents!
The breakers is the perfect place to wind down, whether it’s taking a dip in the pool, strolling through the community, or enjoying the day out on the lawn. Is the perfect getaway from the busy city.
Breakers apartments has been such a wonderful experience. With constant events and promotions from the office there’s always something good waiting around the corner living in this community. Our favorite has to be the family portraits that were offered at the office. Beautiful family photos to preserve our experience and memories of raising our first child and starting our new lives , I couldn’t think of a nicer gift. Thank you to all the staff that helped make our experience so very pleasant.
We like how pet friendly this community is. They also offer a lot of activities for residents to attend. The staff is always willing to help with any questions and or problems.
We’ve enjoyed living at Breakers and would recommend to anyone looking for a well-maintained apartment complex! The office staff is also wonderful at taking care of any issues that might come up.
A great place to live and enjoy friendly neighbors. Special nights with food trucks are lip smacking good. The attempts of many other unique experiences are overwhelmingly gracious. Thank you, I hope to always be with you.
I love this community!!! Everyone genuinely cares about the tenants. The events are always fun and a great time. It’s appropriate for all ages.
Still have an internet cable running down my hallway! Still being jumped on by dogs. Still picking up trash in the breezeway. Had someone put their dog poop bag into my trash can after it was emptied by the valet. I can’t believe this is the same place I moved into a year ago.