Breakers

4.7

4.7

Charlotte
1 day ago
We been here since 2008 and it's 2022 just sign a new least for 2023 so you do the math. That can only mean am happy here. The staff takes pride and care of their residents. They offer everything from Starbucks coffee to juice, soda,water any snacks you want and not to mention bookclub and gatherings at the pool for food and drinks and this is every week. Also I do not have to worry about taking the trash or those extra bills like water and cable and internet all included when you pay your rent. What can I say. I love it here along with my husband. Thank you breakers for being so awesome to us. Charlotte
Ashley
Ellie at the front office is the best! She truly makes you feel like you are cared for and does whatever she can to help. Robbie and John are both wonderful when it comes to any maintenance issue. They're quick, nice, and thorough.
Crystal
I love being here, my health has been improving lot been walking more enjoying the afternoon with my little nephew he loved pool it so peaceful here I feel so safe thank you all so much Sincerely Crystal chapa
Melissa
I have had a roach problem since I rust moved in I ask that my unit be sprayed at least once a month and that still hasn’t solved the problem
Elizabeth
The staff is awesome! We love all that Breakers does for the residents, and the events are a great way to meet neighbors! I'm really looking forward to the Yoga events on Saturday mornings
Christian
Excellent all the way around from the service to the apartment itself. Even taking the tour helped me feel better about living here after the fact I checked on Google and saw the amazing reviews.
Leilani
Hailey and Elizabeth have made the process of moving into Breakers easy for me. They were so helpful for a first time mover. It is such a beautiful, peaceful complex. The 1Bd1B unit is a spacious unit with a nice floor plan. I love it here.
Gary
Moving in here on the 15th. So far from what I've seen, the breakers looks and feels like a great environment to reside. Ellie and Haley have gone above and beyond and helping my fiance and I through the leasing process and for that we are grateful.
Fernando
Recently moved here about 2 weeks ago. And so far, I can say this has been the best move-in experience I have ever had. The environment is much nice than where I used to be. The apartment and atmosphere has been great as well. Everyone in the staff building has been very nice and helped me out immensely with all my questions. My brother and me are both glad we made the choice to move here.
Alisa
I have absolutely loved living here at Breakers. The staff is absolutely amazing & so helpful. I have really felt at home & part of the community here. Always something fun going on.