Brendon Park Apartments

Right now the construction all over the place is noisy and messy! The construction workers constantly mess thing up! The pool closes at 5:00 and the gym is closed! Part of our rent is to enjoy the amenities! I think the management should hires extra help and make these things available! On another note the maintenance guys are great! The girl in the office is very nice!
Great place so far. Friendly staff and are very helpful with anything you would need.Very dog friendly and neighbors seem ok. Will have to update about my experience later stating here but overall very pleased
1 star
I hate living here. You all have terrible property management. You lie about the work you do. And you don’t care. This apartment sucks. Mara is fake and I have had to go over her head to her boss to get what I needed done to have what I needed done. And after lying about fixing my apartment I’m still charged full rent.
This is an amazing place to live. Everything is kept up very well and if you have any problems the office responds very quickly and can get maintenance out to your apartment as soon as possible!
1 star
This complex USED to be great. I’ve been living here for a total of Four years off and on, and I used to love it here. When I had to move away I could not wait to come back. But I came back to a shipwreck. It is ungodly awful. The buildings are falling apart. They’re disgusting. I pay $1000 for a 2 bed and if I knew this was what I was coming back to, I wouldn’t even pay half. Now they don’t care about their tenants. The construction is awful and Constant. Even as late as 8pm. They keep shutting off the water, there are nails everywhere (Ive had 3 flat tires thanks to all the nails) They tore down everything that made this place great Including all the land, the dog park, and a MUCH more convenient entrance, and instead of making the current buildings nicer and not full black mold, roaches, and spiders, theyre painting them black and covering up the degradation while they build new units to make more money. Don’t move here. Don’t waste your $! I’d give Zero stars if It was possible.
The people here are all very kind and the neighbors both keep to themselves and are very inviting! It's been a fun time the past couple of months that I've been here!
Nice area, modern look, pet friendly, very quite and calm. Definitely would recommend to others. Rooms are very spacious. Glad to have found these apartments!
So far everything is great! The people are nice my apartment has so much storage space! I love the pool area and so much to do for my daughter.
Everyone on staff has been so helpful and sweet. Even the people who live around us have been friendly neighbors. Really love the place. The only thing I wish we had were ceiling lights/fans. But it’s not a big deal! Everything else makes up for it
It’s a very pleasant place to reside. Very helpful and very commutative. Apartments are nice. Parking is great aswell. Apartments are very spacious.