Everyone stays to themselves for the most part and only somewhat seem friendly. This is a pretty big dog community. It stays mainly clean, but some owners are lazy with their clean up.

I just moved in and so far so good! I just moved from out of state which was a big step but all of the staff has been very welcoming! The apartment was really clean, and overall the whole place is very quiet.

Great place. Great staff. No complaints. No issues. Great maintenance. All around definitely recommend here. Quiet, peaceful, nice neighbors.

I've lived here for years and love it! The community is great and the location is even better. I wish the gym was a little bigger and better/more parking would be great, but overall I love it.

Have lived at Brendon park for nearly 2 years. First apartment was fantastic. After transferring to a two bedroom in a different building, not as great as the first.

Facilities are nice. The pool space is gorgeous. The building in which I live in is pretty nice with a pretty big bathroom which I was very surprised about.

O love living here.Not happy with the people who can not pick up their dog poop A little tired of my upstairs neighbors throwing their cigarette butts off their porches because they end up on my porch downstairs

The neighbors are all nice .the complex in a whole is awesome the is makes me feel really good inside about living here thank you for making my stay here great

I like my place very much most importantly the location is convenient. I think it's a good place to get it together.. soooo this app is making me write

excellent and quiet, clean, and especially the people who work in the office are very friendly, and the maintenance staff are the best, as a resident of Brendon Park I am very satisfied.

Reply from Brendon Park Apartments

All the apartment I lived, including the element this has been good experience so far that I lived in, our neighbors are nice and haven't been no problems in our apartment.

I love living here! It is a quiet place to live, well-priced, friendly people, and it is close enough to campus for me to go to classes regularly! My fiance and I have only been here for about two months, but it feels like it has been home forever.

Living here has been great so far. Quiet neighborhood and fast maintenance.ive been enjoying having a gym and I love the countertops and light fixtures.

The staff have been wonderful and our neighbors are absolutely sweet as can be! The layout is easy and fits our life style well. My kids are excited about the apartment complex and all of the fun things we can do. We are so excited to be here!

Reply from Brendon Park Apartments

So far the apartment community has very friendly and helpful staff. Everything the complex has to offer is neat clean and convenient. Looking forward to living here for years to come and will recommend.

Reply from Brendon Park Apartments

Everyone is very nice and welcoming, we love our apartment, it’s well kept and cozy. We love the accessibility of the pool and gym, both are very nice, the gym has great equipment and is located by laundry so you can work out at the same time

Have lived here for a month with no issues. Friendly staff, maintenance, and residents. My dog loves the dog park and enjoyed playing in it with the snow the other day.

So far the experience has been good. I love our little apartment. We have had some problems with the heating. Chelsea has been so nice and understanding.

Wonderful staff! A little pricey though, and the stairs rattle horribly against the main bedroom that shares the wall. There’s no soundproofing so it sounds like elephants running up and down the stairs anytime someone uses it.

So far living here has been amazing!! I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I can truly say I would recommend Brendon park to friends and family

Love my community. I wish they had non smoking buildings because the smoke from other apartments will come through the vents and I’m allergic.

So far so good! I docked some points because I can't throw any trash away, maybe they need to have the trash come more often. I do like the dog park a lot!

Ive been here almost a year now and i love it! Its conveniently located close to everything ive never had a disturbance from neighbors maintenance is great and im looking forward to warmer weTher and hitting the pool!

This is a very nice community to live in. The staff in the office is very helpful and prompt in addressing the issues. The maintenance is even more helpful and try to fix the issues as quickly as possible.

Love the apartment. Very spacious compared to others i have lived in. Its a quiet area maintenance is on top of its game. Even though the first week i moved in. I didn't have access to my back patio. I was amazed that they were more concerned with the safety of v the tenants.