Brendon Park Apartments

4.3

4.3

Maintenance is very quick to take care of things. Quiet apartment versus other newer communities where we have lived. Everyone seems friendly so far!
The staff here at Brendon Park are very helpful, as well as the maintenance to ensure a comfortable home.i also love the new color scheme and new additions to the complex, it looks modern and more appealing!
It has been an extremely smooth move in process. The staff were and have been helpful and made my roommate an I feel at home at Brandon Park.
The apartments are very nice. Some need touching up and updating, but you get everything promised. I have had a great experience living here so far.
Everything is pretty well-kept and tended to. My only complaints would be the odd/off-putting smells within my actual apartment (upon moving in) and the apartment complex itself and needing to clean up the internal compliances more (disposal and dishwasher). Otherwise, it has served me well.
It’s a great atmosphere. My dog really loves the dog park. The neighbors around here are amazing. I love how close we are to the mall and stuff like that.
The staff has been AMAZING and more than willing to help with anything we could possibly need. Some parts in our unit are old and need updating, but other than that, we love living here.
I love the apartment and every problem that we have had the office and maintenince helped and fixed the problems right away. Our neighbors are so friendly and always enjoyable to interact with.
We have lived here for 5 years now. Still love it here. Staff is helpful and nice. Brendon Park Apartments are a nice place to live. Really have nothing bad to say.
the apartment was very clean and well kept. All appliances and flooring were redone prior to moving in. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. everything is great.