So far, so good. I've been here a few months and work orders are done basically same day. It's on the more expensive side but it's nice. Laundry is kinda pricey too.

The community is great and the staff at the office are very helpful. It is located at a great location where all the stores, restaurants,gym etc are within a few minutes drive. Their maintainence staff is amazing and are always there to help.

We have only been here a couple of weeks and already very much enjoy it! The bountiful dog stations are great as well as the dog park. The staff has been very helpful and we look forward to our year here!

So far, I’ve been having a positive experience here at Brendon park. The people are nice and the apartments are decent. My only complain are the spiders... So many spiders outside!!! Then they find a way to get into the apartment. I found some brown recluses in my living room. I wished there was a way to keep them out. Other than that, everything else is fine.

Good price for the amount of rent paid. It's nice to see that some of the facilities have been upgraded since moving into the complex a year ago.

My experience at Brendon Park has been wonderful. The pool and gym have been clean every time I have used them. My apartment was very clean and move in ready.

I just moved in & Im so glad I chose Brendon Park! It’s very quiet, my neighbors are super nice & most importantly I feel completely safe & at ease here!!!

Been here 2 yrs. and its just been an awesome experience. The staff at the office is very friendly. Maintenance people are always on top of issues that happen. The complex is always neat and orderly. All in all I have enjoyed living here

Brendon park is a really nice community in a really nice part of town! Close to petty much everything but just far enough of the main roads.

Always tidy. Quiet. Maintenance is quick to fix things. Very friendly staff. Five minutes from two interstate entrances. Been here two years and about to renew our lease.

Whenever you have a problem and make a phone call to the office it is taken care of, in a prompt amount of time. The staff is friendly and you can't ask for better maintenance men. The property's grounds are also well kept and it is a pet friendly community.

I have loved my first week here! The staff is great! The apartment is great! I love the neighborhood, etc. I highly recommend Brendon Park Apartments!

Brendon Park is a clean community, the staff is very helpful and there are various activities to allow residents an enjoyable experience living here. The people are friendly and I enjoy living here.

Awesome neighborhood with exceptional staff! : ) Very welcoming, with wonderful amenities, great mataince, pet friendly. Close to lots of restaurants and not too far from downtown.

These apartments have been very helpful and the first place to explain why others denied us (a fixable issue that we took care of). Really friendly staff and quick maintenance!

So far I’ve really enjoyed living here! The gym is clean and staff is nice! The buildings are a little old but my apartment is cozy and I feel comfortable

A great place to live! Would love for the pool to be open 24 hours like the gym. Very nice ground, and our dogs love the dog park! I would highly recommend this community.

Have lived at brendon park for a little over a year now and have enjoyed my time at the property. Staff is always helpful when assistance has been needed.

Overall it is a good place to live for the age of the apartments. My air conditioner does not work as well as it should (because of age), making my monthly KUB payments high and my hot water only lasts about 10 minutes.

Overall impressed with the apartment. You can tell that the new management cares. I will definitely consider living here for another year after my current lease is up!

Wonderful living here! I really like the environment, but the staff have been awesome in making sure that the residents get the service they need. Very hard working maintenance crew!

I’ve lived here for 6 months now and I love it. The walls are very thin but otherwise it’s a great place to live. I LOVE the saltwater pool and all the grass and trees the property has.

very friendly staff , clean, convenient location , complex apt , pool, gym , and tennis court, nice restaurant around, near of waltmar and sam club.

I have lived her for over 4 years. I enjoy living here. The pool is my favorite place. As far as the appt. if I could chg anything it would be the bathroom cabinet could use drawers. And kitchen cabinets squeal when you pull them out and close them.

This is a good place to live with your family. The staff is helpful and promptly reply to the maintenance requests. The surrounding is full of natural light and greenery.