Great living conditions. Pool is always kept clean, laundry facility is kept pretty clean. Dog park is decent. It’s summer time so many people are out enjoying the pool!

This is a pretty safe seeming area and I absolutely love the floor-plan in my unit. As far as apartments go, It's a yes from me. (1 month in so far)

we had a few minor repairs needed when we moved in but they were taken care of right away. we like all the room to go for walks and take the dog out.

The staff (especially Chelsea) has been wonderful. I would suggest making a walk-way to the dog park. Like a gravel or concrete sidewalk. I don’t like that the bedrooms don’t even have lights (I can understand no ceiling fans, but lights should be a must have. I can’t afford 100 lamps). The kitchen cabinets could use work. Other than that, we love it here so far. Lots of ammenities that other apartments in the same price range don’t offer.

The apartments are clean, spacious, and well designed. I like how friendly the staff has been. They were eager to answer any of my questions and helpful in making my stay the best possible.

It is a very quiet place with access to all sides, very clean and very friendly staff. I love living in Brendon Park Apartments. I love it..

I like this place is very nice, has a lot of stuff to do. Love the pool, I can play basketball, volleyball, Tenis, and just the area is a great place to pass your time.

Apartments are great. People are friendly. Apartments are kind of old inside, which is why I give 4 stars. I enjoy the amenities and dog park.

The staff is very helpful. The maintenance staff works promptly to get the issues fixed. Great community, good pool and gym. The laundry facility is also very good with new washers and dryers.

This is an amazing place to live in. The staff is really friendly and works accordingly to fix any issue quickly. The office staff is also quick to respond.

I have had a wonderful experience at Brendon Park! The management went out of their way for us, the community is quiet, and the neighbors are friendly. This is the perfect apartment for pet owners with TONS of luscious grass and a beautiful dog park. I'm so happy I chose Brendon Park!

Not a great experience with management dealing with my cockroach issue for months. Decided to move because of it and they require 60 days notice AND one month rent to end lease early, so now I am paying a mortgage and rent because I moved out due to my issues, but can’t get out of my lease early.

I love my place! I enjoy the spacious bedroom and open concept on the living area. I don’t use the tennis courts or the volleyball net but I love the pool a lot.

It is overall okay. Though if the rent is going to keep on going up every time you renew the lease, atleast make improvement to the apartments itself. The balconies feel like they could fall off any minute and just overall looks unkept on the outside.

I love living here! I recently updated my Google review with more positive feedback. I really like that there is a large dog community. My only issue right now is I hate to watch out my window non residents dump their trash and furniture ALL the time but I pay for it...

Brendon Park is an amazing community with great people. It is also located in an awesome location. I have loved every minute of my time here.

It’s a really nice area as well as well maintained lots of parking and the facilities are easy to access and get to. Pet friendly as well, clean.

The staff here is courteous, knowledgeable and professional. They kept me informed during the entire leasing process. I am looking forward to living here. I will be moving in on 4/30.

Wonderful experience, was able to quickly find sonething that i liked. Im looking forward to living there and meeting new people. I am happy.

Three days in and we are loving our new home. At first I thought the price was a little high but the amenities and staff..well for so far!!!

Wonderful location. Beautiful complex. The staff is courteous and prompt. It's a safe neighborhood. The complex has more than ample aminities.

Everyone stays to themselves for the most part and only somewhat seem friendly. This is a pretty big dog community. It stays mainly clean, but some owners are lazy with their clean up.

I just moved in and so far so good! I just moved from out of state which was a big step but all of the staff has been very welcoming! The apartment was really clean, and overall the whole place is very quiet.

Great place. Great staff. No complaints. No issues. Great maintenance. All around definitely recommend here. Quiet, peaceful, nice neighbors.

I've lived here for years and love it! The community is great and the location is even better. I wish the gym was a little bigger and better/more parking would be great, but overall I love it.