I have only been living here for a week now. But the whole process from applying to being approved was easy as could be. So far so good, it's very nice, quiet, and convenient.

Great Location, friendly staff, well maintained, with a decent price range for the amount of space you get! And the grounds are beautiful! just about every apartment overlooks the green park in the courtyard.

Brendon Park is a nice community. The staff is very helpful and the maintenance is always on their toes for any kind of issues. I would definitely recommend anyone to come and live here.

I absolutely love living here! The staff is very nice and professional. The maintenance crew is very prompt about fixing any issues that may arise.

Love my apt. And especially the pool. Only thing I can suggest is to cut back the Pine tree next to my bldg. 8024 Countrywood dr. It put sap all over my car. 😊

I have lived here before and enjoyed it so much when I moved back to TN i chose Brendon Park again The grounds are beautiful the staff are absolutely fantastic

You guys are my favorite place to be here in knoxville. I love the location and how close it is from down town. Also your staff is so welcoming and friendly. Would definitely recommend you guys to anyone.

Wonderful staff, excellent maintenance, clean and well kept grounds areas, love the pool and dog park and my neighbors are very friendly as well

The apartment complex is great. I like the pool area and the gym. I also really enjoy the size of my closet in the master bedroom. I have tons of space.

The mosquitos outside and bugs in my apartment have been more than I would like. Maintenance does their best to help as soon as possible which I appreciate. They were very friendly about my new puppy and the staff is always nice.

Reply from Brendon Park Apartments

Awesome for pets with its large grassy areas and fenced in dog park. We also love the large pool are which has plenty of space for many people to spread themselves out.

My roommate and I have lived here for about two months, and it has been a wonderful experience from the beginning. Michele in the front office worked with us so diligently to make sure we got an apartment we wanted on the dates we needed to move. She must have switched our welcome letter and lease information around 3 or 4 times as we worked through that process of finding the right fit. The apartment itself is great. All the community facilities are well-kept, and the units are nicely updated, spacious, and no maintenance problems at all so far! The neighbors are all friendly as well. The service of the staff is what really sets this place apart, though. They are always incredibly friendly and accommodating. When the laundry machines had a problem this month, they fixed it quickly and then gave all residents access to free laundry that weekend to make up for the maintenance time, as well as providing free detergent in the office. They always go above and beyond for their residents. For example, today, I was expecting a package and when it was not at my apartment, I called the office. It was suspected that the package was possibly delivered to the wrong address similar to mine, so Michele (bless her!) took the liberty to go to that address, found the package outside, and personally delivered it to my front door. It was such a kind gesture, and that just shows the lengths these staff members will go to in order to make sure every resident is well taken care of. Thank you for all the help so far! In the short time we have lived here, we have already been very pleased with everything! :)

I think you all are doing well for the most part. The only reason I didn't rate 5 stars is because the maintenance scheduling isn't the most consistent. We've had a messed up shower for months, and when we scheduled maintenance, he came, ordered a part, and never came back.

great place to leave feel always like home sweet home I leave almost 4 years and I enjoy it great people good place to have your pets they can play.

Overall I'm fairly satisfied with the quality of living at Brendon Park. Typically all maintainance requests are answered within a reasonable time frame and the office staff is friendly.

I haven't moved in yet but the people in the leasing office especially Amanda are great! She made sure I got the right move in time and date to ensure an easy move in day!

Always on top of things. Staff is super helpful, Maintenance crew always fixes whatever issue. The grounds are beautifully kept down to taking care of fallen trees

So far has been great! Living here for over a year now! Maintenance is always good and have had no issues. Great laundry and workout area. Nice!

Really love the apartment community. Great staff and lovely apartments. They have been nothing but helpful since before we moved in. Anytime we have an issue it is fixed within a day maybe two.

I like staying here a lot. The best parts is the large rooms and being on the bottom floor it is easy to keep electricity costs low. Spring for the fireplace if you can.

I love my apartment and the size for the amount I pay. The amenities are great too with the pool and sand volleyball court. maintenance does a great job responding to issues the same day and getting it done. The only complain is the walls are thin so noise can be an issue at times; however, it never keeps me awake at night when I'm trying to sleep.

Just moved in and very satisfied with everything so far! The office staff was very friendly and helpful in making our move a pleasant experience.

I like living here but I think the buildings interiors and exterior could use some more attention. We need more pet waiste stands by the sidewalks.

Everything seems to be great in the initial days of my stay. Its a very good community close to cedar bluff. I have not faced any major challenges uptil now.

I just moved in and love it so far! The staff is very nice and very helpful. They are quick to respond and make you feel important. The apartment are very cozy