My roommate and I have lived here for about two months, and it has been a wonderful experience from the beginning. Michele in the front office worked with us so diligently to make sure we got an apartment we wanted on the dates we needed to move. She must have switched our welcome letter and lease information around 3 or 4 times as we worked through that process of finding the right fit. The apartment itself is great. All the community facilities are well-kept, and the units are nicely updated, spacious, and no maintenance problems at all so far! The neighbors are all friendly as well. The service of the staff is what really sets this place apart, though. They are always incredibly friendly and accommodating. When the laundry machines had a problem this month, they fixed it quickly and then gave all residents access to free laundry that weekend to make up for the maintenance time, as well as providing free detergent in the office. They always go above and beyond for their residents. For example, today, I was expecting a package and when it was not at my apartment, I called the office. It was suspected that the package was possibly delivered to the wrong address similar to mine, so Michele (bless her!) took the liberty to go to that address, found the package outside, and personally delivered it to my front door. It was such a kind gesture, and that just shows the lengths these staff members will go to in order to make sure every resident is well taken care of. Thank you for all the help so far! In the short time we have lived here, we have already been very pleased with everything! :)

I think you all are doing well for the most part. The only reason I didn't rate 5 stars is because the maintenance scheduling isn't the most consistent. We've had a messed up shower for months, and when we scheduled maintenance, he came, ordered a part, and never came back.

great place to leave feel always like home sweet home I leave almost 4 years and I enjoy it great people good place to have your pets they can play.

Overall I'm fairly satisfied with the quality of living at Brendon Park. Typically all maintainance requests are answered within a reasonable time frame and the office staff is friendly.

I haven't moved in yet but the people in the leasing office especially Amanda are great! She made sure I got the right move in time and date to ensure an easy move in day!

Always on top of things. Staff is super helpful, Maintenance crew always fixes whatever issue. The grounds are beautifully kept down to taking care of fallen trees

So far has been great! Living here for over a year now! Maintenance is always good and have had no issues. Great laundry and workout area. Nice!

Really love the apartment community. Great staff and lovely apartments. They have been nothing but helpful since before we moved in. Anytime we have an issue it is fixed within a day maybe two.

I like staying here a lot. The best parts is the large rooms and being on the bottom floor it is easy to keep electricity costs low. Spring for the fireplace if you can.

I love my apartment and the size for the amount I pay. The amenities are great too with the pool and sand volleyball court. maintenance does a great job responding to issues the same day and getting it done. The only complain is the walls are thin so noise can be an issue at times; however, it never keeps me awake at night when I'm trying to sleep.

Just moved in and very satisfied with everything so far! The office staff was very friendly and helpful in making our move a pleasant experience.

I like living here but I think the buildings interiors and exterior could use some more attention. We need more pet waiste stands by the sidewalks.

Everything seems to be great in the initial days of my stay. Its a very good community close to cedar bluff. I have not faced any major challenges uptil now.

I just moved in and love it so far! The staff is very nice and very helpful. They are quick to respond and make you feel important. The apartment are very cozy

Great staff very helpful. Beautifully manicured lawns nestled in a safe, kid friendly, pet friendly area. Close to shops and restaurants- what more could you want?

Good I appreciate how fast your maintenance is. Typically it's same day service. Nice quite location. Very close to everything. I think this is a good apartment complex.

Clean and quite place to live never worry they fix or repair any issues. Staff goes out of there way to help you get moved in and treats you as if you being here is important.

We have lived here for a year and a half and we absolutely love it! Staff is very friendly. Loving the new newsletter at the beginning of every month.

I love tliving here the people ae great nice friendly and are always happy anytime i have questions i call and i get the answers. Thw only down fall if i wish the laundry room for te facility was bigger. Its hard to do laundry on weekends because wveryone does it then. It gets croweded and backed up at timea

Nice quiet neighborhood,very pet friendly ,nice staff and neighbors,maintenance is always taken care of immediately ,beautiful park like atmosphere

I have only been at Brendon Park for a few weeks but so far we love it! It feels safe and comfortable. The rental agents are always pleasant when I calll. Maintenance is quick to respond to my requests. I couldn't be more pleased!

Still sometimes find a brown recluse even after treatment. They show up in really weird places. Otherwise, I greatly enjoy living here. It's convenient and quiet.

Reply from Brendon Park Apartments

The maintenance team here is great. Whenever I've had a problem of any kind, the solution was only a phone call away. The office staff is great too. The only thing I have a problem with is the dog smell in the building. There needs to be better ventilation in the building.

Office staff is great! Maintenance response time needs addressed though..As well as some structural issues with the buildings, i.e. Sagging floors, patio doors pulling away from frames, etc.

I have loved my apartment complex community. The staff is really nice and they are always going above and beyond to be sure that we are taken care of.