I have enjoyed living at Brendon Park Apartments so far and all of the staff are friendly and helpful when I have questions or issues. I would recommend to others in the future.

The apartment size for the price is great. I love having the dog park for my dog to interact with other dogs and be able to run around. It would be better if there were more lights in the courtyard so I felt safe when I have to take my dog out when it’s dark.

Great staff, great maintenance, friendly neighbors. Only complaint is the mass amount of children running around too close to my porch and back door without supervision ever. And the constant screaming and crying of a baby that lives next door.

Apartment property is well kept and clean. Anytime we have needed a maintenance person they have been very quick to our response. Very satisfied so far.

staff was really help full when we first moved in, which made the transition a lot easy and was really quick on getting some things repaired. I give them a 5 star!

New resident and good experience so far. Move-in and application was easy. Staff very helpful when assistance is needed. Maintenance has been very prompt with work orders as well.

Love my place! Love the new staff! Maintenance always takes care of business. ❤️ Hate the pine tree that drips sap on our car. Needs to be cut down.

Works hard at appearance of the community as a whole. Amenable to issues an handls them as quickly as they can. Constantly working toward an attractive property

Everyone has been so nice and helpful! I am just now moving in but already feel so welcome and can’t wait to experience everything this community has to offer!

Management does a great job making sure you are happy and fixing problems when they arise. The walls are thin so noise can be a problem at times. The pool area and dog park are great. It would be better if the dog park had a place for water and was sprayed for mosquitoes. Also, sometimes when I call the office and no one answers if I leave a message it takes a while to get a call if at all. Usually I just have to call back until someone answers.

Very helpful with the leasing process. Hey worked with me when there was a problem with my paperwork. Nice affordable apartments. Can't wait to move in

Moved into my studio in July and i love it! The community is great and so is my apartment! The move was so easy and everyone was so accommodating!

I have only been living here for a week now. But the whole process from applying to being approved was easy as could be. So far so good, it's very nice, quiet, and convenient.

Great Location, friendly staff, well maintained, with a decent price range for the amount of space you get! And the grounds are beautiful! just about every apartment overlooks the green park in the courtyard.

Brendon Park is a nice community. The staff is very helpful and the maintenance is always on their toes for any kind of issues. I would definitely recommend anyone to come and live here.

I absolutely love living here! The staff is very nice and professional. The maintenance crew is very prompt about fixing any issues that may arise.

Love my apt. And especially the pool. Only thing I can suggest is to cut back the Pine tree next to my bldg. 8024 Countrywood dr. It put sap all over my car. 😊

I have lived here before and enjoyed it so much when I moved back to TN i chose Brendon Park again The grounds are beautiful the staff are absolutely fantastic

You guys are my favorite place to be here in knoxville. I love the location and how close it is from down town. Also your staff is so welcoming and friendly. Would definitely recommend you guys to anyone.

Wonderful staff, excellent maintenance, clean and well kept grounds areas, love the pool and dog park and my neighbors are very friendly as well

The apartment complex is great. I like the pool area and the gym. I also really enjoy the size of my closet in the master bedroom. I have tons of space.

The mosquitos outside and bugs in my apartment have been more than I would like. Maintenance does their best to help as soon as possible which I appreciate. They were very friendly about my new puppy and the staff is always nice.

Reply from Brendon Park Apartments

Awesome for pets with its large grassy areas and fenced in dog park. We also love the large pool are which has plenty of space for many people to spread themselves out.

My roommate and I have lived here for about two months, and it has been a wonderful experience from the beginning. Michele in the front office worked with us so diligently to make sure we got an apartment we wanted on the dates we needed to move. She must have switched our welcome letter and lease information around 3 or 4 times as we worked through that process of finding the right fit. The apartment itself is great. All the community facilities are well-kept, and the units are nicely updated, spacious, and no maintenance problems at all so far! The neighbors are all friendly as well. The service of the staff is what really sets this place apart, though. They are always incredibly friendly and accommodating. When the laundry machines had a problem this month, they fixed it quickly and then gave all residents access to free laundry that weekend to make up for the maintenance time, as well as providing free detergent in the office. They always go above and beyond for their residents. For example, today, I was expecting a package and when it was not at my apartment, I called the office. It was suspected that the package was possibly delivered to the wrong address similar to mine, so Michele (bless her!) took the liberty to go to that address, found the package outside, and personally delivered it to my front door. It was such a kind gesture, and that just shows the lengths these staff members will go to in order to make sure every resident is well taken care of. Thank you for all the help so far! In the short time we have lived here, we have already been very pleased with everything! :)

I think you all are doing well for the most part. The only reason I didn't rate 5 stars is because the maintenance scheduling isn't the most consistent. We've had a messed up shower for months, and when we scheduled maintenance, he came, ordered a part, and never came back.