I have lived her for over 4 years. I enjoy living here. The pool is my favorite place. As far as the appt. if I could chg anything it would be the bathroom cabinet could use drawers. And kitchen cabinets squeal when you pull them out and close them.

This is a good place to live with your family. The staff is helpful and promptly reply to the maintenance requests. The surrounding is full of natural light and greenery.

Great place. Clean bright fun. Lots of amenities. Office staff is friendly and maintenance is prompt. Security staff is very friendly and helpful.

I love my community and the apartments are very well kept. The staff at Brendon Park are extremely friendly and the amenities are great! I love it here!

Super friendly, excellent amenities, and awesome atmosphere. Haven’t been here a week and wouldn’t change a thing. Thank Brendon Park for your hospitality.

I have been a Brendon park resident for a year now and just renewed for another year. I lived here once about 6 years ago and there is a vast difference and improvement in the community. The staff is better, the maintainable team is better and always quick to respond, and even the neighbor's have improved. I am assuming it is now under new management. I am a new mom and the community is very family friendly. So far I have had a great experience this go round.

Staff is very nice and maintenance always comes quickly to solve any problems. Nice apartments complex, it is like a park just like the name suggests. Love the saltwater pool!

So far I really like this community. Lots of green area for my dog and close to everything!I just wish the apts had feeling fans. The amenities ate great.

Excelente condominio muy tranquilo, respuestas rapidas , el apto me encanta, aunque a veces hay incestos, o avispas, no he podido comprobar donde ingresan

The apartment size for the monthly payment is good. Maintanence and office staff are very friendly and helpful. The dog park is great for pets. The office staff listen to your suggestions and put them into effect. Only complaint is the walls are thin, so you can hear your neighbors a lot.

Office staff are nice. Apartments are good value for your money. I don’t have any complaints living here. Also very pet friendly which is a plus.

The Brendan Park apartment complex and community are terrific! The staff is friendly and responsive to requests and the residents are respectful!

Brendon Park has been a great place to live. It is quietalmlst all the time, and well maintained by onsite maintenance. Convenient location.

Staff is wonderful, A+. Great communication, efforts, and maintenance. Great online system for residents. Laundry amenity and unit odor is poor.

I love the community. The apartments are nice, I've never had a bug issue, the dog park is lighten now, which is great in the winter. I really enjoy it here.

Staff is super friendly and helpful. There's always free coffee and candy available. The maintenance team and punctual and available within 24 hours of a request.

We love it here! As does our dog! He loves the dog park! Rooms are comfy and everything was great for us here. I’d definitely recmend this spotg!

2 min away from the interstate. Quiet community. No one bothers us asking for handouts or other things. Staff is nice and helpful if we have an issue.

I have lived here for over 28 years and I have enjoyed living here. Although, I wish there could be apartments for people with pets separate than those without. The staff are very friendly and the management keep the apartment complex very clean and well maintained.

Used to be well maintained, but going downhill in the last year. Neighbors sink up the buildings with cigarette smoke. Laundry area is always gross .

Very pleased with my apartment so far. Had to have maintenance come out on a Sunday night. They were very friendly and fixed my electric issue in the kitchen.

I love being close to all of west knoxville and having amenities like the saltwater pool and fitness facility. My shower water always stays hot, and I’m excited to use my wood burning fireplace this winter!

Great place to live and very receptive to resident feedback and questions. When I go in to speak to someone, they are friendly and always willing to try to get my issue resolved quickly and easily

We have lived here only 3 months, but I am so happy with our Apartment! It is spacious, our dog has room to play, outside is beautiful, the dog park is fantastic and huge. The rent is also cheaper than our last place and we have a much bigger apartment!

Wonderful and helpful with the move in, made the process smooth. Any problems have been address ASAP! Staff is pleasant and always helpful! :)