Brendon Park Apartments

4.3

4.3

Brendon Park is continuously well kept and an appealing apartment complex! Residents and staff are very friendly. If you have a need or problem they are concerned and will try to work things out on your behalf. The apartments are top-notch and beautiful. They are always trying to keep up with changes to make the complex conducive to a home life setting.
Application and lease signing was mos try done online. Move in was seamless. Great place! Quiet and lots of birds and trees. I'm so happy I found it.
It’s great here I would refer a friend but the price is too much for it especially for the one bedroom. My two bedroom is great it’s been a good year here
It’s was GREAT! Every one was so friendly understanding to my needs and how fast that I needed housing. I really loved the gift bag it made my move in very warming. Thank you Brendon Park.
Everything went just as planned. Elliot was very professional. I signed my lease and in fifteen minutes I had the keys to my apartment. She continues to be there for me for whatever I need.
Very nice neighbors. Perfect space for what I need. The rent is within budget of my life. The commute to work is super short (about 7 minutes). Within perfect distance from everything that I like to do.
Move In was really nice . From the start I felt really welcomed, answering any and all sorts of questions I had. All concerns were answered, I’ve had friends live here before a while back and the environment and people are pretty cool.
Very quiet and relaxing. Staff is amazing and made my move in fast and effective. The apartment is spacious and cozy. there are a few cosmetic things on the inside but nothing major. Love the porch which leads out to huge courtyard and view of the pool. Love it here so far.
So far it’s great here! Everyone has been super friendly and helpful getting us moved in! It’s so beautiful here and I can already tell we are going to love living here!
I love the color scheme of the apartments and they look really good, however the problems are on the insides. Not only are there spider (brown recluse) but from all the NUMEROUS repair to the main water line there is now black specs and rocks coming out when you run the bathtub but apparently “we can’t really fix it”. Not to mention the walls are paper thin and sounds like big foot lives upstairs and you can hear everyone’s conversations. Other than that, it is a decent place to live