Brendon Park Apartments

4.3

4.3

The area is great! Close to everything needed. The grounds are beautiful and perfect for pups. Negatives: the doors are very drafty! Makes for keeping a solid temperature difficult. The breezeways smell musty and a bit like dog
Brendon Park is a warm friendly community, always improving its appearance, provides professionalism when assisting the residents and tries to meet our needs.
Too much construction going on and getting woke up everyday before 8. Being pregnant here has been the worse! I honestly cannot wait until we move out!
This is a cool place to live.the neighbors are friendly and helpful and the amenities are amazing it is very nice when all you have to do walk across the court yard to go swimming or do your laundry plus the gym looks great
Elliot's amazing. She has put a lot of effort into helping me get into this complex. Very kind. Informative. And has that willingness sense to help you!. She has one lucky man.
I've very much enjoyed living here. I've lost my job and they allowed me to extend my payment. they let me choose to move in late for the apartment I walked through or move in early because of water damage
Currently the construction is a negative, and the grounds are in need of landscape maintenance. Existing HVAC systems also are in need of updating as utility usage is extremely high for the sqft of the unit.
I have loved living here ! we have the best neighbors and everyone around us is so sweet and outgoing! getting my first apartment scared me but i’ve felt so safe being around such trusting and amazing people. my kid loves running around outside so i love all the outdoor space we have!
My only complaint is with construction. My wifi has been cut off, water, cables exploding. It can be very dangerous at times. Also many packages have gone missing. I love my home, and neighbors, and maintenance just not everything else that is going on.
I really have no major complaints. For the most part, management and maintenance take care of requests quickly and efficiently. There is one management staff person that is not good with community relations. She has a tendency to not think before acting and causes unecessary poor relations.