So far so good! I docked some points because I can't throw any trash away, maybe they need to have the trash come more often. I do like the dog park a lot!

Ive been here almost a year now and i love it! Its conveniently located close to everything ive never had a disturbance from neighbors maintenance is great and im looking forward to warmer weTher and hitting the pool!

This is a very nice community to live in. The staff in the office is very helpful and prompt in addressing the issues. The maintenance is even more helpful and try to fix the issues as quickly as possible.

Love the apartment. Very spacious compared to others i have lived in. Its a quiet area maintenance is on top of its game. Even though the first week i moved in. I didn't have access to my back patio. I was amazed that they were more concerned with the safety of v the tenants.

Had a great time living at Brendon Park Apartments. Any maintenance issues I had would always be dealt with in a timely manner. The place was a perfect size and I will truly miss it.

They have descent quality and readily available to everything around Knoxville! I really like the new management and maintenance because they seem to be getting everything done super fast

Pretty descent apartments to live in! The community has everything you need such as a laundry area, workout center, and of course the pool, tennis court, and volleyball!

Perfect location, quiet neighborhood, neighbors are respectful, for the most part. Staff is easy to communicate with. Maintenance is on top of things.

I have absolutely loved living here! The neighbors are friendly and my apartment is amazing. There is always great parking and you really can’t beat the location. I’m so close to everything.

So far so good. The staff is really helpful and nice. The price is great and it is fairly close to everything. Hopefully the next 12 months are the same!

Brendon Park Apartments is very convenient for me! I love living here and being so close to everything! This is my first time living on my own, and the Brendon Park staff have made the transition very easy.

Living at brendon park apartments is great because of the atmosphere. The maintenance folk are very nice and helpful and the apartments Re cozy.

Have lived here for over a year first unit was great, my new unit is in an older building so there are some issues regarding that. Just recently met the manager and they were very nice and helpful with recent issues.

Amazing place and staff. The neighbors have been super friendly. The laundry hiccup was my only complaint, but that was fixed so 5 stars!!!!

It’s been a very good experience! My wife and I really like brendon park. The environment is very good, and landscape is awesome. Overall it’s we’ve liked it here.

I love my walk in closet and spacious bedroom. It would be nice to have a bathroom sink cabinet that has drawers and a cable hook up on the wall by the kitchen so we could put the couch on the wall. It would make more room. The staff is pretty nice.

Staff always takes care of problems promptly and are courteous and care about the residents. It is a quiet well kept place to live. Thank You

I love it here! I've been here 7 months and couldn't ask for a better place. Staff is very nice maintenance is excellent. It's a quiet peaceful place to live.

I like living at Brendon Park Apartments because it’s a quiet and quaint place. The staff is always super helpful if I have a problem or question.

So far, so good. I've been here a few months and work orders are done basically same day. It's on the more expensive side but it's nice. Laundry is kinda pricey too.

The community is great and the staff at the office are very helpful. It is located at a great location where all the stores, restaurants,gym etc are within a few minutes drive. Their maintainence staff is amazing and are always there to help.

We have only been here a couple of weeks and already very much enjoy it! The bountiful dog stations are great as well as the dog park. The staff has been very helpful and we look forward to our year here!

So far, I’ve been having a positive experience here at Brendon park. The people are nice and the apartments are decent. My only complain are the spiders... So many spiders outside!!! Then they find a way to get into the apartment. I found some brown recluses in my living room. I wished there was a way to keep them out. Other than that, everything else is fine.

Good price for the amount of rent paid. It's nice to see that some of the facilities have been upgraded since moving into the complex a year ago.

My experience at Brendon Park has been wonderful. The pool and gym have been clean every time I have used them. My apartment was very clean and move in ready.