I am so excited to live here! I am moving from Missouri and am really looking forward to the experience. So far, all I see are positive things. I am most excited for the pool and the little park attached to the complex.

Reply from Bell Southpark

From the amazing floor plans to the Community activities we absolutely love it here. Just a few days ago we ate hotdogs with the neighbors around the community. It’s such a welcoming environment and we couldn’t be happier

Reply from Bell Southpark

Everyone’s so welcoming and the community is amazing! Everyone picks up after their dog, which I really like. The amenities are fabulous as well.

Reply from Bell Southpark

Grant my leasing professional was great. The management/leasing team really made me choose this property. Very courteous and ready to assist. -Edward

Reply from Bell Southpark

most perfect and beautiful apartment complex with so much to offer to it's residents! I love the units and space offered in my unit and how beautiful everything looks. The gym being so huge is amazing and such a huge plus along with the close hiking trails, the yoga studio, everything the leasing office has to offer and the package concierge, and valet trash.

Reply from Bell Southpark

Its a good community lo live in over all!! Maybe if they really enforced their rules it would be a little cleaner and a little more fair meaning some people get to break the rules and not get a consequence.

Reply from Bell Southpark

Nice. I 1000% would've given 4 stars but the visitor parking knocked it down. The visitor parking is unreasonable, especially by building 13.

Reply from Bell Southpark

Convenient location. Incredible staff team that takes care of your needs. Fun apartment activities monthly. Clean amenities and up to date.....

Reply from Bell Southpark

It’s ok, it’s ok, I don’t have 140 characters worth of comments. It’s ok, my dog likes the park. Pool is fine staff is fine parking is fine

Reply from Bell Southpark

It is a great place to live. The apartment staff is super friendly and helpful all the time. The property itself is kept clean and landscapes are well maintained.

Reply from Bell Southpark

This is such a wonderful place to live. Staff is super friendly and always willing to help. Also Jason and Amanda do a great job with community events.

Reply from Bell Southpark

I think the community is great. The neighbors are awesome and the amenities are a total plus. Only complaint is noise level some neighbors don’t have the decency to not make noise at 1 or 2 in the morning (eg) vacuuming at 1:30 am.

Reply from Bell Southpark

I love Brezza! The community is so nice and welcoming! The staff is great too! My favorite part about living at Brezza is the GYM! I love how the doors open up to the outside in the Yoga room and I love the fresh wet towels with a splash of mint :) It is definitely refreshing after a nice hard workout

Reply from Bell Southpark

I really love this apartment complex! I wish it was a little closer. I love that there is an apartment life events. The staff is also super friendly and helpful!

Reply from Bell Southpark

This is a great place to live. Community is great, location is great, as well as the staff! We have been here a year and loved it so much we signed on for another year!

Reply from Bell Southpark

I feel safe. It is clean and well lit. The rent is high. I love the activities that they provide. I’m not happy with the towing and new parking rules. I love that we can rent a storage room, I like the back porch

Reply from Bell Southpark

What I love most about Brezza are the people and their pets. That’s something many of us can bond over and ultimately make new friends in our community!

Reply from Bell Southpark

my experience has been amazing! The leasing office is prompt to answer all of my questions and concerns. I couldn't have picked a better place to live

Reply from Bell Southpark

This place is Amazing place that has everything you’ll ever need at your door step. Make the right choice and come live here. Come join the fun

Reply from Bell Southpark

This place is excellent, and the staff is friendly. It's very clean, the amenities are amazing, the location is perfect next to the high way, and there is never any traffic going south.

Reply from Bell Southpark

I’ve enjoyed the atmosphere here at Brezza, and the love everyone has for their dogs/cats. The amenities are very nice and convenient. The trail is fun

Reply from Bell Southpark

The community is great and well maintained. It is a safe place for me and my family to live since we are new to Austin. The apartment management is attentive to its residents.

Reply from Bell Southpark

Staff is always nice and understanding. Dog amenities are great. However the lack security systems and internet provider options can be a little frustrating. Overall good place.

Reply from Bell Southpark

My family and I moved to Austin, TX 6 months ago and we are so lucky to have found Brezza Apartments! Clean, friendly and amazing amenities. If you are looking to find an apartment in South Austin, come to Brezza!

Reply from Bell Southpark

I love living here. The staff are so friendly, there are always community events going on for the residents and the office and property is always clean.