I love my apartment! Moving in was super simple and Ben was great! It's refreshing that this management team is committed to keeping the grounds beautiful and clean. They're also very responsive and will listen to feedback. I've been here less than a year, but I really hope the annual rent increase isn't too much because I'd love to stay here forever!!! Thanks Bell Southpark!

We have been living at Bell Southpark for about a month now and its been great! Very nice apartments and quick maintenance. Ben has been so much help to us and we appreciate his patience and helpfulness! We would recommend these apartments to anyone!

My future husband and I love it here. It's minutes from our job, beautiful location, great amenities and friendly neighbors! We couldn't be happier with our decision. Can't wait to start enjoying the awesome pool on a hot day.

Ever since Brezza was bought out by Bell things have gotten worse. The staff is not as responsive to my concerns and there any so many issues that go unresolved. I understand it's a transitional period, but it's been like this for over two months.

I have been living at Bell Southpark for almost a month and I am absolutely in love so far. Our apartment is gorgeous. It’s so nice and actually valued appropriately. My roommate and I couldn’t be happier thus far! We both toured separately due to our work schedules being opposite. Ryan and Rick helped both of us and were incredible. They were the best consultants we’ve dealt with while searching for a place and we looked at 9 others so I think it’s fair to say they are amazing and go above and beyond to help. Thanks Bell community :D

I really enjoy living here though it would be 100% better if one complaining neighbor would move out. The construction is disruptive but not miserable! The staff is prompt and respectful and very helpful. I wish there was one more dog park or the other was bigger. Overall I like living here.

We just moved here. The community location is good and neighborhood looks peaceful. Looking forward to attend events to meet our new neighbors.

We just moved here. We loved the layout and location.. hoping to attend the events to get to know our new neighbors. We had some maintenance issues and they were solved soon

I am so excited to live here! I am moving from Missouri and am really looking forward to the experience. So far, all I see are positive things. I am most excited for the pool and the little park attached to the complex.

Reply from Bell Southpark

From the amazing floor plans to the Community activities we absolutely love it here. Just a few days ago we ate hotdogs with the neighbors around the community. It’s such a welcoming environment and we couldn’t be happier

Reply from Bell Southpark

Everyone’s so welcoming and the community is amazing! Everyone picks up after their dog, which I really like. The amenities are fabulous as well.

Reply from Bell Southpark

Grant my leasing professional was great. The management/leasing team really made me choose this property. Very courteous and ready to assist. -Edward

Reply from Bell Southpark

most perfect and beautiful apartment complex with so much to offer to it's residents! I love the units and space offered in my unit and how beautiful everything looks. The gym being so huge is amazing and such a huge plus along with the close hiking trails, the yoga studio, everything the leasing office has to offer and the package concierge, and valet trash.

Reply from Bell Southpark

Its a good community lo live in over all!! Maybe if they really enforced their rules it would be a little cleaner and a little more fair meaning some people get to break the rules and not get a consequence.

Reply from Bell Southpark

Nice. I 1000% would've given 4 stars but the visitor parking knocked it down. The visitor parking is unreasonable, especially by building 13.

Reply from Bell Southpark

Convenient location. Incredible staff team that takes care of your needs. Fun apartment activities monthly. Clean amenities and up to date.....

Reply from Bell Southpark

It’s ok, it’s ok, I don’t have 140 characters worth of comments. It’s ok, my dog likes the park. Pool is fine staff is fine parking is fine

Reply from Bell Southpark

It is a great place to live. The apartment staff is super friendly and helpful all the time. The property itself is kept clean and landscapes are well maintained.

Reply from Bell Southpark

This is such a wonderful place to live. Staff is super friendly and always willing to help. Also Jason and Amanda do a great job with community events.

Reply from Bell Southpark

I think the community is great. The neighbors are awesome and the amenities are a total plus. Only complaint is noise level some neighbors don’t have the decency to not make noise at 1 or 2 in the morning (eg) vacuuming at 1:30 am.

Reply from Bell Southpark

I love Brezza! The community is so nice and welcoming! The staff is great too! My favorite part about living at Brezza is the GYM! I love how the doors open up to the outside in the Yoga room and I love the fresh wet towels with a splash of mint :) It is definitely refreshing after a nice hard workout

Reply from Bell Southpark

I really love this apartment complex! I wish it was a little closer. I love that there is an apartment life events. The staff is also super friendly and helpful!

Reply from Bell Southpark

This is a great place to live. Community is great, location is great, as well as the staff! We have been here a year and loved it so much we signed on for another year!

Reply from Bell Southpark

I feel safe. It is clean and well lit. The rent is high. I love the activities that they provide. I’m not happy with the towing and new parking rules. I love that we can rent a storage room, I like the back porch

Reply from Bell Southpark

What I love most about Brezza are the people and their pets. That’s something many of us can bond over and ultimately make new friends in our community!