The apartment is fine but the black truck that is not a compact car parks in front of our spots and we cannot back in or out of them without almost hitting it. Parking anywhere is super tight and I feel uncomfortable parking. They also do not require our neighbors to pick up their dog poop so every inch of the yard is completely covered in it which makes our patio stink terribly. The light switches are weird and my door frame does not fit my door so I have to drag it open. Our burners don’t fit in the stove top.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

It has been a nice experience living here in this apartment. The current management team had a meet and greet session for all the residents. I had an issue with the heater and the maintenance guy was very kind and helpful with the issue. I would like to see improvements in the apartment for the near future. I am so grateful for the management and the office staff.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Super cool place, good dog park, and other amenities. pretty quite place and the back half of the apartment complex has a really nice view..

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I have been living in the same apartment for 6 years. We stay because of the schools. The area is nice. We change property owners to often. Not sure about eveyone else but my apartment need major upgrades. Not sure if I will renew my lease due to my family out growing the space they only have 2 bedrooms. For the most part it's not a bad place to live. Some owners better than others

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Iove it its normally quiet and everyone so nice. The office always answers maintenance issues fast and the maintenance guys are all professional and nice guys.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

The office staff needs to be more helpful a and understanding when it comes to certain situations. The rent I pay is reasonable but I think making some upgrades in the cardio room and inside the apts would be great.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I love the community quiet and little disturbance i love that the employees are willing to work with me when i came into a little trouble with my finances

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Community inspiring, rooms are well maitained. Have some Maintaince issues otherwise its great. Need to give one sugestion that lights and fan should be place in living room and guest room.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Everyone in the office is extremely nice. If there's a maintenance issue they are here with 24 hrs to resolve it. My neighbors have been very nice

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Every one is friendly and the maintenance is all ways on time when called. The community is clean, and quite, I never have a problem when I need something done.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I love living here. I've never had any problems with my neighbors, parking or the staff. Everyone is always friendly and willing to help. My maintenance requests are answered and completed immediately. If I have any questions, someone is always there to answer it. I've never had to wait hours at a time for anything. It's everything an apartment complex should be.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Love living here. Im going to renew my lease for another 13 months. Great staff very friendly and have always gone above and beyond to help me.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Good value. Nice staff. The structure of the apartment complex is questionable with loud sounds from neighbors and plumbing. Cracks in the ceiling, and drafts from the windows.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I've lived here for 5 years and I consider this a great place to call home. I've never had any problems while I've been here. It's a great place to live.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

esta muy cómodo y limpio. La residencia es muy segura el personal de mantenimiento son muy atentos y educados de verdad que estamos muy satisfechos

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Convenient location , safe nighbour hood and ppl at office are helpful. Though the apartment need lots of renovation and need to fix things.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Great experience, good working staff, maintenance is good sometimes its little slow though, good think about laundry room is they accept credit cards.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Great experience, working great. Management is good, sometimes they are late but other than that its good, good think about laundry is they accept card.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I love living here its so quiet very clean staff are very pleasant and any maintenance issues i have get resolved right away. Really great community

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Love it! Everyone is nice and personable . Move in was easy and quick. No hassle. Staff was quick with maintenance requests. Made life easier

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

This apartment plumbing work seems so poor also maintenance staffs are so rude and unkindly. My apartment has water leaking over 10days and I requested 4 times by office staffs but they don't fix the problem. So I can't stand I'm expressing discontent here. If this property management keeps managing like this, no one will want to live here.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I love the community. It’s quiet, safe and family oriented. The property it’s always clean and maintenance is pretty quick to respond to work orders.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

It has been an awesome experience so far. It is so quiet and I do not have any plans to leave from here in the near future, unless there is a job change.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Awesome help and great pricing! Worked with me on getting my apartment. Apartment was nice and cleaned! Over all just great customer service!

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I love it so far. My apartment was in perfect condition when moving in! I am so thankful that there is such a great team working at this property. :)