This has been a pretty good place to call home in the almost 6 years we’ve lived here. Great management and staff, they’re always quick to come help you if there’s an issue.

My experience has been good so far. Clean and peaceful area. Nice and cooperative managment. Maintenance requests are promptly responded to and resolved.

Affordable and nice place to live. Friendly staff and I like their amenities such as thei cardio room and laundry facility. Located in a nice, quiet neighborhood and close to the tollway and several restaurants.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I moved here from Houston and find this community safe and friendly. The staff is courteous and easy to work with and the work orders are completed in a quick manner

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I really love briarcrest apartments.. very good management and very good services ... very nice environment. Very clean. And really very happy to part of this community.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

It's good experience to live in here. Appartment in nice and clean play ground for kids is good. Room is in good size kitchen is big and nice and staff working here is good

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

So far it's excellent. Haven't necessarily had a bad experience apart from the kids around the neighborhood trying to break into cars once and cursing at us.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I moved been just one month and everything was good so far. But only one thing that I have a complaint about the dog park for my dog. My dog loves to play there but always people play ball in the dog park?! Isn't it weird? Please use your playground. The dog park is for the only for the dog.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Grewt experience. Good management, staff, helpful, supportive, clean environment. Help were help is needeed. Answer the necessary Questions.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

The response time is quick and the staff are friendly. The maintainence of the the apartments are always on time. The area is kept near and clean.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Briarcrest is a quiet complex with friendly neighbors and a helpful office staff. I've been living here almost a year with my roommate, and i love our apartment. It has plenty of space and lots of parking.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

The management team is nice they fix things right away and its a nice quite complex. One major plus is that there is not only valet trash service but it is also on the bus line and less then a 5 min walk to the train.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Good neighbourhood., highly responsible and polite staffs that listens to our requests/complaints. The reason to choose this complex is its location.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I love living here. I just wish we had more parking spaces. I wish that residents and visitors had separate parking spaces. But other than that I have no issues.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I’ve had a good experience thus far. They are now much quicker to responding to maintenance requests. Very quiet community. Near many shopping centers.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Amazing staff. Very patient and Kind. Spacious apartments with full size kitchens. Love that my apartment has a front door, back door and fireplace.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I love briarcrest i people in office are the best i love the area too it so close to everything very quiet area also they always have difffent thing in office to give us

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

It's like a good rpg game. All the characters have good backgrounds stories and keeps you reeled in and the information they give you is good but you need to spend time looking.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

It was a great experience of 4 years n we njoyed a lot over here and I thing this place is lucky for me because I bought my own house frm here so I think this place is so lucky n awesome for me

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Great apartment homes that my family has been our home since March 2005. I currently live in 1201. We lived in 1006 and 1007. Office personnel are ALWAYS asking how may I help you, every time we are in the office. Offer coffee and conversation as needed. Treat us with respect and our work orders are completed within days. We have called numerous times the emergency number and get prompt attention. Pet friendly and supply residents with waste stations throughout the complex.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

i like living here a lot. the office staff is really great. they made my move in really great and easy. my neighbors are really nice and friendly.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Lov the people great place great neigjbourhood Good place for markets Spacious homes neat and clean Big swimming pool Secure area Good roads

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Living at briarcrest has been overall a good experience from kind customer service, to hastey maintenance calls, to complex amenities. I.E. pool weight training equipment, and an area of play for children.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

It's my second week in the complex, and it's so peaceful. I appreciate the staff, they are so friendly and knowledgeable about the residents.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I just moved in a week ago. I have to explore a lot but it seemed really good. There were some problems with my apartment but the management was really helpful and solved it really quick. I will keep my experience updated.