Briarcrest Apartments

Overall a nice place. Walls are very thin so outside noise can be heard easily but people keep to themselves. Maintenance comes in a timely matter.
I love it here maintenance is always on time. Neighbors speak and say hello. Trash valet is awesome because I'm lazy at times. And the office helps with whatever issues I may have.
Beautiful and quiet!! Awesome place to raise my kids!! Excited for when the pool and grills open. It's very clean and close to everything, including the highways.
My experience here has been good. The only con is limited parking spaces. The staff has been great. I have lived here for 5 years and have seen things change for the good.
I’ve had nothing but great experiences living here in this community. My roommate and I have just signed our second lease here. Rates are good and maintenance is quick.
Over all one of the best Places I have stayed, staff is great although it has changed from time to time. They work on what u need in a timely manner
Great customer service representatives. Great experience. Great staff, management. Loving here. Amazing things to spend. Great location, flexibility.
Great friendly responsive management staff , **great great location ,... For apartment living and comfort BRIARCREST is where you want to live. I only have positive things to say about this apartment complex. The front desk staff are friendly and willing to help with anything you need. The maintenance staff responded to my service request the day after it was submitted. The leasing office is readily available, always willing to hear any comments/concerns, and consistently approach issues with the mentality of putting the resident first
It's my pleasure to stay in breircrest. Me and my family is enjoying each and every moment of our life from last one month here. Thank you breircrest for giving us this opportunity to stay here in such a lovely appatment.
In my experience I have lived many years in these briarcrest apartments, it is the best I have had, they are large apartments and a good quiet place to live with the family, it is highly recommended