Briarcrest Apartments

Just moved in. Found few issues at the apartment hopefully they will get it fix soon. Good customer service. Very welcoming staff. Spacious rooms.
Its always so quiet and everyone is so nice that includes our neighbors, maintenance , and office staff. The staff is happy to help with whatever question we have had.
Office staff (Nina and Cindy) was very nice, just didn’t have a great experience with move in process. Getting in contact with staff was a hassle and apartment changed.
It has been a great living here. I have had very little problems and when I do it gets taken care of quickly. The staff is great and stay on top of issue that come up. If I had a complaint it would be that late at night cars come Thur with music way to loud late at night, and I’ve seen some come Thur the back side of the lot driving way to fast. But other then that every thing else is all good
The best part is the schools. There is always room for improvement. I lived her for 6 years and I have seen it at the worst. I feel like they should care more about the people that keep this place running (the resident's) but my family and I will be moving on soon due to the small space and outdated equipment for so it no longer for us.
Its awesome experience here. Management do assist. Great neighborhood. Great people around. No noise pollution. Great after hours emergency service.
I love living here. It is nice and quiet. The rent is good. The office staff is great. Matinece is great and get things done a an exceptional timing. I hope to live here for many more years.
It’s great, nice neighbors, clean area and great location! It is super quiet too and not a lot of craziness. Inside the apartment there’s a weird smell and appliances are dated and crusty but neighborhood makes up for it.
Overall a nice place. Walls are very thin so outside noise can be heard easily but people keep to themselves. Maintenance comes in a timely matter.
I love it here maintenance is always on time. Neighbors speak and say hello. Trash valet is awesome because I'm lazy at times. And the office helps with whatever issues I may have.