Nice and quiet great location just a short drive to anything and the stsff in the office is great best of all when ypu submit a work order f or maintenance ty by e get right on it.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Michael and his staff do an excellent job. They have difficult situations that arrive but they try and solve every situation with empathy and kindness. Congratulations to the staff at Briarcrest for all your hard work.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I wish there was more parking is my only complaint . The staff is nice and helpful. I have been here for 5 years and still love being here.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I really enjoy living here. Nice staff and clean community. Love the online portal makes its very easy to make payments and put in maintenance request

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

There is definitely room for improvement when it comes to the grounds. Patios need the fencing around them repaired. Management should update the air conditioners in apartments for better efficiency units.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

We have ceiling fan but in one room Appliances not functioning properly Roaches too many But neighbors are good Like the pool area But people u have to leash your dog I saw one black dog unleashed n nope not goid

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Great experience, Amazing staff and the area is really quiet. I love this complex and the fact that the staff will go above and beyond for their residents.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I love the area because of the schools for my children. You are in walking distance of Wal-Mart. Driving you can get on toll right from your apartment. There is always things that can be done better. But for the most part it's not bad

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I’ve been living here for over a year now and honestly, the staff is amazing. They’re very understanding and always make sure you’re well taken care of.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

We've been here for a week, so far everyone is nice, but our apartment wasn't move in ready. We're missing 3 closet doors and the shower drain is clogged with previous tenants hair, which is completely visible. The apartments are sub par, but you get what you pay for, old appliances, awful cabinets, everything has about 8 layers of paint BUT when we signed our lease we got a 2 bed 2 bath for 1000, so to me it's worth it and I can slum it out. Fortunately we're close to the green belt and it's quiet here.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

It a nice place to stay very quiet and clean they always keep it up and the staff is very helpful. And everything is so close to shop at and also the manager Micheal is the best

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Have had issues any time I need something fix it's done fast , this is one of the best appartment places I have lived, staff is very friendly

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

It's ok getting better they just need to upgrade the apartments and get more amenities. The front office is ok has long has I dont deal with them directly.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

This has been a pretty good place to call home in the almost 6 years we’ve lived here. Great management and staff, they’re always quick to come help you if there’s an issue.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

My experience has been good so far. Clean and peaceful area. Nice and cooperative managment. Maintenance requests are promptly responded to and resolved.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Affordable and nice place to live. Friendly staff and I like their amenities such as thei cardio room and laundry facility. Located in a nice, quiet neighborhood and close to the tollway and several restaurants.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I moved here from Houston and find this community safe and friendly. The staff is courteous and easy to work with and the work orders are completed in a quick manner

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I really love briarcrest apartments.. very good management and very good services ... very nice environment. Very clean. And really very happy to part of this community.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

It's good experience to live in here. Appartment in nice and clean play ground for kids is good. Room is in good size kitchen is big and nice and staff working here is good

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

So far it's excellent. Haven't necessarily had a bad experience apart from the kids around the neighborhood trying to break into cars once and cursing at us.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I moved been just one month and everything was good so far. But only one thing that I have a complaint about the dog park for my dog. My dog loves to play there but always people play ball in the dog park?! Isn't it weird? Please use your playground. The dog park is for the only for the dog.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Grewt experience. Good management, staff, helpful, supportive, clean environment. Help were help is needeed. Answer the necessary Questions.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

The response time is quick and the staff are friendly. The maintainence of the the apartments are always on time. The area is kept near and clean.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Briarcrest is a quiet complex with friendly neighbors and a helpful office staff. I've been living here almost a year with my roommate, and i love our apartment. It has plenty of space and lots of parking.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

The management team is nice they fix things right away and its a nice quite complex. One major plus is that there is not only valet trash service but it is also on the bus line and less then a 5 min walk to the train.