Over all this is one of the best communities I have been in it's quite for the most part, when something is broken it gets fix right away. Management is very nice and ing to help.

We just moved in. Right now I fee some stuff need to be fixed and I also send request too. But overall the house is spacious and I really like the balcony.

My whole experience with BriarCrest staff has been amazingly pleasant. They welcomed me very peacefully and eager to help me find a place for me and my children. Roger and Chloe have been keeping me updated and informed on the whole process. Most apartments that I have applied to have been inconsistent, it would be hard for me to reach them but Briarcrest has been doing an amazing job. I'm so excited for my move in tomorrow!

I have had no problems here! Very quiet place to live and never have issues with ny apartment! It was a little rough getting in here but once your moved in its great!!

Really quiet neighborhood and very respectful neighbors. The pool area is clean and the environment is clean too. A little enhancement on the building structure n upgrading appliances would be great

Pretty solid staff and community. My only complaint is it gets hot as hell and the place isn't insulated very well due to age. Otherwise all maintenance is quick, people are friendly and helpful, and the rent is reasonable.

Good community, pretty decent pricing. The apartments need a little bit of an update. Had a bit of a problem with the pipes and the fridge but not a bad place to live

I receive my keys today. The paperwork and processes for everything have been very smooth and everyone in the office has been extremely nice and helpful.

I just moved in about a couple weeks ago. As far as the apartment community and both neighborhoods were more quiet than where we lived before I am happy for now.

Place is decent considering the neighbors. Access is good maintenance is mediocre. Complex is old, office staff is accommodating and nice the washer on prim on have one setting and not easily explained.

I’ve only been here a couple days. The people seem friendly and I don’t have a problem with the apartment. Some of the neighbors are invasive and nosey though.

Quiet neighborhood. Maintenance come in a timely matter and fixes them quick. Leasing office does a great job about fixing problems and getting back to you

I like the fact that the apartment I live in is located in a convenient place for traffic and shopping. But the building is too old and there are many places to fix it. For example, my bedroom bathroom tile seems to be broken when you touch it.

Nice and quiet great location just a short drive to anything and the stsff in the office is great best of all when ypu submit a work order f or maintenance ty by e get right on it.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Michael and his staff do an excellent job. They have difficult situations that arrive but they try and solve every situation with empathy and kindness. Congratulations to the staff at Briarcrest for all your hard work.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I wish there was more parking is my only complaint . The staff is nice and helpful. I have been here for 5 years and still love being here.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I really enjoy living here. Nice staff and clean community. Love the online portal makes its very easy to make payments and put in maintenance request

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

There is definitely room for improvement when it comes to the grounds. Patios need the fencing around them repaired. Management should update the air conditioners in apartments for better efficiency units.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

We have ceiling fan but in one room Appliances not functioning properly Roaches too many But neighbors are good Like the pool area But people u have to leash your dog I saw one black dog unleashed n nope not goid

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Great experience, Amazing staff and the area is really quiet. I love this complex and the fact that the staff will go above and beyond for their residents.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I love the area because of the schools for my children. You are in walking distance of Wal-Mart. Driving you can get on toll right from your apartment. There is always things that can be done better. But for the most part it's not bad

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I’ve been living here for over a year now and honestly, the staff is amazing. They’re very understanding and always make sure you’re well taken care of.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

We've been here for a week, so far everyone is nice, but our apartment wasn't move in ready. We're missing 3 closet doors and the shower drain is clogged with previous tenants hair, which is completely visible. The apartments are sub par, but you get what you pay for, old appliances, awful cabinets, everything has about 8 layers of paint BUT when we signed our lease we got a 2 bed 2 bath for 1000, so to me it's worth it and I can slum it out. Fortunately we're close to the green belt and it's quiet here.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

It a nice place to stay very quiet and clean they always keep it up and the staff is very helpful. And everything is so close to shop at and also the manager Micheal is the best

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Have had issues any time I need something fix it's done fast , this is one of the best appartment places I have lived, staff is very friendly