Amazing staff. Very patient and Kind. Spacious apartments with full size kitchens. Love that my apartment has a front door, back door and fireplace.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I love briarcrest i people in office are the best i love the area too it so close to everything very quiet area also they always have difffent thing in office to give us

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

It was a great experience of 4 years n we njoyed a lot over here and I thing this place is lucky for me because I bought my own house frm here so I think this place is so lucky n awesome for me

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

i like living here a lot. the office staff is really great. they made my move in really great and easy. my neighbors are really nice and friendly.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Lov the people great place great neigjbourhood Good place for markets Spacious homes neat and clean Big swimming pool Secure area Good roads

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Living at briarcrest has been overall a good experience from kind customer service, to hastey maintenance calls, to complex amenities. I.E. pool weight training equipment, and an area of play for children.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

It's my second week in the complex, and it's so peaceful. I appreciate the staff, they are so friendly and knowledgeable about the residents.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I just moved in a week ago. I have to explore a lot but it seemed really good. There were some problems with my apartment but the management was really helpful and solved it really quick. I will keep my experience updated.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Nice place to live. Quiet environment. Could use some updates and renovation. The price is reasonable. Plenty of parking. Convenient to the expressway.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Hi Brier crest appartment is looking nice and Management is very coprataef and very good take care in all residance and lots of good events in different Months All is good I appreciate in All mangment Thanks

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Application process was swift and straight to the point. Apartment was clean and up to standard, and staff was very polite and accommodating to my schedule.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

The community is very quiet and nice. The location has easy access to stores that i use daily. The office staff was nice and thr process was easy

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Great place haven't had a problem with no one . Staff is amazing and the manager is number one always helping accomodate anyone. Always having special things in the office for residents to participate.All my issues has been addressed and taking care of so no issues here. Management is good .The staff is mostly courteous and has things repaired promply. The apartment itself has a nice floor plan.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Nice neighborhood and do not have to worry about break in or theft. Its quiet and i never hear my neighbors. I like the floor plan and love the extra door in the kitchen. Love that the bottom floor has 3 entries.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

The people in the leasing office do there very best to take care of every request in a professional manner and sometime we as residents make it hard. They are good people and keep the grounds very clean. We as residents need to help them keep it clean and help them out so they can do there job as easy a possible. I have lived her 13 years and they are the best people we have in the office. I love it here.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Briarcrest is a unique community that I would have never experienced if hadn’t moved here I would recommend to my friends or family to move here if they were looking for a place to stay

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

great service. good staff. sometimes it takes a while to complete the request by service team, but other than that response quickly. great atmosphere.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

There has been a Big Improvement since the current management took over the property. Maintenance has improved significantly and they do follow up after the job is completed. Great Job! But on the other hand the grounds are not being unkept the apartments looking very bad with clothes, blankets, etc. hanging from the neighbors patio. My section need more Lights at night and early in the morning. For safety reasons.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Very quiet neighborhood. Great location. Always responds to maintenance requests very quick and prompt. Great amenities. Many stores around .

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I just love living here the staff is so friendly even I sometimes do tell they really so the stuff they are stuffed to do it and the manger is so understanding

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Convenient as it is near Walmart and other shopping places like H-Mart..... .. Been living here more than 15 plus years and truly loved it. Super maintenance service!

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I have been a resident at Briarcrest Apartment for three years. I moved to this area for work and also for the location. There are several main shopping centers, new restaurants, grocery stores within 1-5 miles. My car was at a shop near by the apartment and without a car I was able to walk 10 minutes to a grocery store. It is conveniently located at the 190 George Bush Turnpike and I-35. Lewisville, Coppell and also the DFW International Airport are all within 10 minutes drive. With the gas price going up constantly, the location matters when I can get to where I need to go in the most economical way. Three years here I have become friends with my neighbors. This community is designed for families in mind because all the units have two bedrooms. I have lived in apartments before where in two years I've seen at least four different neighbors in the same unit. It is nice when I found out I was the newbie here at Briarcrest because most of my neighbors have lived here for 5 years and a couple of them more than 10 years! It is great to have the feel of a close community here because we all look out for each other and all care about one another like good neighbors should. My child has also befriended neighborhood kids and being the only child, it is a plus for her to have friends to play with. I also like how quiet this apartment is. I've never heard loud music during the day or night or people yelling on the street. I feel safe here and also knowing the the fire startion and police station are both within a few minutes brings comfort too in case there's an emergency. This apartment is also zoned to the three top schools in Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD: Kent Elementary, Blalack Middle School, and Creekview High School. It is a perfect location if you still have school-age children or if you are retired and would like to do some volunteeing work at the schools. If you're a college student, Brookhaven College is 10 minutes away. Finally, the new apartment management team is another reason why I chose to sign another year of lease. In my three years here, I have seen at least four different management companies come and gone...some cared a little and some just simply didn't care. The words got around very quickly when we saw things left broken that weren't fixed for months, grounds being unkept, potholes here and there, and the pool condition was scary enough you would not want to dip your toes in there or let your children in there. I'm glad to say that my neighbors and I have all seen big improvement since this current management took over the property. The potholes are fixed, the roof have all been repaired from the recent hailstorm, the lines in the parking lot repainted, kids happy playing in the pool during the summer time and they've created many new community events for residents to go in and hang out. The new management make us feel that we matter and the quality of our living experience matters. I hope they will stay and I thank them from the bottom of my heart that they made this place a home for my family and not just an apartment living anymore. Thank you, staff, and keep up with the great work!

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Overall my experience has been good. I have lived at Briarcrest for 4years and the new management is by far has been the best. Only thing I think could be better is parking.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Chloe in the office is a delight. I never have to worry about my concerns being taken seriously when she answers the phone. Our issues revolve around the residents leaving trash everywhere (we live on a greenbelt and it's still an issue) and the property appears run down because of the lack of landscaping throughout all the buildings. Maintenance has improved significantly and they always follow up after a completed job. The onsite dog park is a bonus, but the residents who have pets don't always follow the leash laws. Overall you can tell they are trying to improve the complex, but I can't stress enough about the fact that the first thing people see when they look around the complex is the lack of care for the grounds.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Super quiet community. Never had any issues here, management has been great and super helpful. The area is nice and there are plenty of stores near by and also a train station down the road. Everything is within walking distance and convenient.