Briarcrest Apartments

This place is in a very good neighborhood. The management is very friendly and nice. The apartments are reasonably priced and updated. Also, maintenance is a breeze and respond right away. So far I am loving my new apartment! Highly recommend.
Love living here so far. It’s quiet, calm and clean. The office is helpful and maintenance is always fast to attend work orders. My favorite part is that there’s always parking available !
Great to live here. Good service, good managemet. Very nice amenities. Good location. Grewt staff. Awesome work and whenever put wirk order they come right away.
The office people are doing well corporation with my family I love it they always listen to us I love the environment and good area and and good benefits thanks god bless
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Had a bad start moving in. Valet trash is useless and not needed, just an extra unnecessary charge. Property needs to be a little cleaner and checked for tenants leaving clothes and furniture outside looking trashy.
After living in a house for the last thirty years.. everyone at Briarcrest has made me feel at home. Love my townhouse I am by nature a workaholic now I look forward to coming home!!!
1 star
Our move in date was pushed back by three weeks because they did not have the apartment ready for move in by our original move in date. When we moved in, the apartment was dirty, fixtures and appliances did not work, and the apartment was infested with roaches. We have contacted the leasing office multiple times to have these things fixed, but they still have not made things right. It has been almost two weeks since we have moved in. I am very disappointed with our choice to move to Briarcrest.
I am loving the neighborhood, very nice and quite. Not too much going on, and the maintenance guys are amazing and quick. So close to the local stores
great office staff and very responsive we had a quick move in! we love our new home and the community. very close and convenient to store and restaurants
It’s quiet and cozy. Great location. Nina in the office is very helpful and has great customer service. I’m glad I chose Briarcest as my new home.