Briarcrest Apartments

We moved here last year and its been a great experience for our first home! I love the location becaise its ducked off from the main street. The pool is very nice and they have nice grills for cookouts. The environment is very quiet and calm and everybody is friendly and stays to themselves.
The company is great any time we have an issue it gets fix. It’s quite and I have no issues. Manager are great as well. I Would referral any one I have not had any problems here. Location is great.
Great location. An efficient maintenance crew which has great experience with this 80 year old complex. The office staff is good also. Grounds are kept trim and clean.
Good community.. awesome service and maintenance ... I’m living here since 3 years and have no issue at all.. all my maintenance work done at one call only...
The apartment complex is Clean and well managed. The office staff is friendly and helpful I have always received a timely response for maintenance requests.
Nice community, cleaned environment. Nice location, staff, laundry, exercise room, mantenance also good. Safety measures for covid 19. Helps in pandemic for rent.
Briarcrest Apartments are price effective, but you may not expect a completely remodeled apartment. They keep it clean and organized. A great neighborhood and lovely place to be at.
So far so good! Nina at the resident office has been super helpful and patient with the application /move in process. The community is nice and I love how spacious my apartment it.
The staff and the Maintance staff is amazing the answer and fix everything fast. They are easy to talk to and are quick to assist at every cost.
It's ok to live here they just need to upgrade these apartments for the amount we pay. They need to be faster with the maintenance orders. And complete them