I love the community. It’s quiet, safe and family oriented. The property it’s always clean and maintenance is pretty quick to respond to work orders.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

It has been an awesome experience so far. It is so quiet and I do not have any plans to leave from here in the near future, unless there is a job change.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Awesome help and great pricing! Worked with me on getting my apartment. Apartment was nice and cleaned! Over all just great customer service!

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I love it so far. My apartment was in perfect condition when moving in! I am so thankful that there is such a great team working at this property. :)

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Pretty crappy staff, no one knows what the hell they're doing and they're money hungry. The apartment was in deplorable condition upon move-in. Neighbors throw out old food in the grass. Other neighbors have tons of cigarette butts on and around their back porch. Dudes standing outside smoking cigarettes in only their underwear. The only upside is that it's pretty quiet and people keep to themselves.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

The apartment is really spacious and I stay with my 2 sons so we have good time living here. I like the 1st floor as it’s easy to get things done. Overall a liveable area.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

They really need to update the apartment and fix the parking lot for the amount of money we are paying. They have sold the place 7 times since I moved in

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

The apartments are in a great area. I have been in the same apartment for almost 6 years. I have seen owners come and go. I think after 3 or 4 years you should get a upgraded apartment because they do get rundown after been in them so long. But overall it has been better since the new owners took over

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I recently submitted two work orders and they were taken care of quickly. The only concern I have is that the grounds are getting messy and unkept and often I would need to go out and pick up the trash and debris blown to my patio area. I also sent an email to let the office know a new neighbor leaves his two trash cans out on his balcony for several weeks now and no one is enforcing the valet trash can policy where we all have to bring the trashcan indoor after the trash is picked up. I haven't gotten a response from the office and it has been more than a week since I sent that email.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I love living here the staff is excellent, matience is excellent and I love living in this location neighbors are very friendly and it's a good location for our children.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

My application process was good. Although on moving in: there were lots of defect in the actual apartment which are being addressed but the apartments are quite old and require a lot of maintenance. Although the apartment had recently been taken over by new company so there have been some changes. The Staff can be more empathetic and nicer. Briarcrest is safe and inviting and a decent place to live.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

So far really good, in a great neighborhood and a great value. It is extremely peaceful and right off the highway. I love how it is close to work and family.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

It's a great community, love the staff who are very helpful with all the issues we have. Very on the maintenance, either on the same day or first thing in the morning. Would love to recommend friends and family to live here.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Nice affordable units, when problems do arise, maintenance is always super quick to respond. It is nice to have an abundance of available parking as well.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Quite Good apartment.The apartment is old but quite clean and quite. Good staff and Good service. I especially like the apartment app system.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

So far my entire experience has been great in every way.... Moving from one state to another is scary enough without having to dread the process of finding a new home. The application process was a breeze and the staff was amazing in showing patience and making one feel valued and appreciated from the get go.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I love living at Briarcrest 💝 I moved into this complex in March 2005. Chloe has helped my family in thousands of ways!!! Every phone call I have made to our community office, she never once neglected to end our conversation without saying, "If I may help you in any other way, please let me/us know."

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

It is alright. I see slow improvements with the property but definitely see major improvements with the new front office staff. Maintenance is always pleasant and willing to help as well.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Over all this is one of the best communities I have been in it's quite for the most part, when something is broken it gets fix right away. Management is very nice and ing to help.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

We just moved in. Right now I fee some stuff need to be fixed and I also send request too. But overall the house is spacious and I really like the balcony.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

My whole experience with BriarCrest staff has been amazingly pleasant. They welcomed me very peacefully and eager to help me find a place for me and my children. Roger and Chloe have been keeping me updated and informed on the whole process. Most apartments that I have applied to have been inconsistent, it would be hard for me to reach them but Briarcrest has been doing an amazing job. I'm so excited for my move in tomorrow!

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

I have had no problems here! Very quiet place to live and never have issues with ny apartment! It was a little rough getting in here but once your moved in its great!!

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Really quiet neighborhood and very respectful neighbors. The pool area is clean and the environment is clean too. A little enhancement on the building structure n upgrading appliances would be great

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Pretty solid staff and community. My only complaint is it gets hot as hell and the place isn't insulated very well due to age. Otherwise all maintenance is quick, people are friendly and helpful, and the rent is reasonable.

Reply from Briarcrest Apartments

Good community, pretty decent pricing. The apartments need a little bit of an update. Had a bit of a problem with the pipes and the fridge but not a bad place to live