I just moved in and already love the place! The staff was very helpful and made the move easy. The first night was quiet and there seems to be plenty of parking, which is a bonus.

It's been great so far. A couple of bugs but nothing too Major. My apartment was really clean when I moved in, I had very little things wrong with my apartment and the minor things that were wrong they came the next day and fixed.

Safe, comfortable living with many great amenities including access to the gym. pool. printing services and a pool table! Also, located in a fun area.

This place is awesome. I've lived in many communities in my lifetime but none of them can compare to the atmosphere that you get here at Brick Row. There's just to much to do here and all of the nearby eateries are the best.

I like my apartment. I like the event that they have every month. The gym is nice too. Bryce is really helpful. I like the parking garage and the street parking.

Great spot to live! Not the best area but the apartment makes up for it, the staff is super friendly. Even a great spot for dogs with a small park!

I have been living at Brick row for almost 6 years. Excellent location, awesome facilities and great staff. Modern and spacious apartments ... I am very pleased to live here !!

I love that we have events at least twice a month. And we’re in form about been safe in our communities. It’s a very nice place to live and very quiet and have restaurant all around us and service station,groceries stores within 3 miles

Reply from Brick Row

My family and I appreciate living in Brick Row. it is very quiet, and is closed to everywhere. The leasing consultants are very helpful and kind.

Reply from Brick Row

Harleigh has been nothing short of amazing! Any and every concern has been handled swiftly and accordingly. We had a rocky start but she never told us a story and she was 100% honest throughout our move in kerfuffle. That is all I could ask for and that honesty goes a lot farther with me than someone feeding a line of lies to me. Thanks for everything Harleigh and keep up the hard work!

Reply from Brick Row

I’ve lived here for about 14 months, and I’m incredibly happy with the place. My only complaint is probably that I have pretty consistent issues with my fob to get into the parking garage, even after replacing the battery, but it works often enough to not be a real problem. Maintenance requests are always responded to in a timely manner, I don’t have any noise issues, the gym is great, and the neighborhood is beautiful. I love the business center/public lounge space on the first floor. I love living here - love the location.

Reply from Brick Row

Living here is fantastic, great people that work here and are on top of it!! We really enjoy living here and where it is in the city and the amenities and convience

Reply from Brick Row

Excellent staff, nice amenities. Location is central to North Dallas area with easy access to DART Rail. Looking forward to staying here for some time.

Reply from Brick Row

I like living here. The apartment is nice. The maintenance is quick and complete. The neighbors are nice. Trash chute area is generally clean. Neighbors are considerate. I don't have noisy neighbors.

Reply from Brick Row

This community is one of the best I've lived in. They are always willing to help. I also like thst they hold community events for everyone who lives here. It really brings the people together. ( my old place never did these kinds of things) Great community all in all.

Reply from Brick Row

Like it here, nice area with minimal crime and a super nice park that is a very nice to walk around in when the weather permits. Thumbs up for me!

Reply from Brick Row

Good community with all the amenities and neighborhood. Nice to have a little walk through the park. Just worried about the security during power shutdown.

Reply from Brick Row

The grass areas are covered in dog feces. The Seven Eleven area across the street is sketchy. Other than that, the apartments are very nice and quiet.

Reply from Brick Row

So far it’s good! Nice and quite. Next door to the Dart station. I never hear the train. Close to restaurants and shops. Leasing office staff is nice. Bryce is the best! Free covered parking.

Reply from Brick Row

We moved her almost 2 years ago and fell in love with Brick Row. The amenities, the staff, the maintenance crew are all wonderful. We decided to stay permanent, until we would have to move for medical reasons. We will be permanent residents for the next 20-30 years or more. An added bonus we are two blocks from work and there are a lot of restaurants and businesses very close. The rail being next to the complex means we can walk a few yards and use it to go to a lot of places without needing our car. They have wonderful climate control storage and we moved our storage to our same building, its very easy to get anything we need from there, ex: our Xmas decorations. We rent two car spaces that make our covered parking close to our apartment and protected from the weather. We have owned a home, rented a townhouse, and lived in apartments before; this is the best apartment we have lived at and we have turned it into our home. They even have events every month to build a community of the residents together. We love the park at the complex to walk around, the pools, clubhouse, fitness center, and there is a computer and conference room available. There are more things here that are wonderful that I have not mentioned. Our son moved out and into another apartment here, as this was the perfect place for him too. I recommend you seriously check out here , if you need a new place to live.

Reply from Brick Row

My 3rd lease contract, meaning I'm happy with most parts, but the pricing seems to be increasing, and even utilities like trash etc have increased continuously. Pricing might convince me to move out after my lease ends!

Reply from Brick Row

I love my apartment. The only issue I do have is the cleanliness and smell of the hall way leading to my apartment. Maybe a wall plug in would be good

Reply from Brick Row

I love living at Brick Row! It's like I'm on vacation all the time. Also, it's surprisingly quiet. Maintenance is outstanding, as well adds

Reply from Brick Row

So far so good . I’ve only been here a week. It’s very quiet! The parking garage scares me! Since it is a two way , some people are not mindful and just zoom right through. The only issue inside the apartment is that I’ve seen a few small critters dead and alive so hopefully pest control will be taking care of that.

Reply from Brick Row

I love the neighborhood and the staff. We enjoy the monthly get-togethers at the clubhouse to meet our neighbors. The staff is very efficient and helpful. I have had a negative experience with is the drug addicts that come off the Dart rail and linger around the apartments. Also, the issue with residents who do not throw their trash down the shoot.