This is a Great Property. It's Betty Clean and maintained very well. Maintenance response is good. The gatherings, classes ect. are a plus and very nice.

Mostly clean and friendly place apart from dog feces which have been an issue, but reduced in last few months. The staff are wonderful people, very friendly and helpful when needed. Apartments are well maintained and they try to bring everyone together with frequent events. Slight noises are expected and experienced in such apartments in general. On a whole, I have loved this place except for the times people above my apartment have been pretty noisy.

I recommend this to every friends.So well maintained, proper communication, if anything happening in and around area, proper package management.

It’s a great community.... very well- maintained and designed beautifully The interior of apartments is also up to the mark with tiled bathrooms and tiled kitchen walls ....

very good place to be at i love the staff quick to answer my request very quite safe never had any issue close to all highways very friendly

It is a nice living environment, room will usually stay around 72 even if you dont turn on ac or heater due to the hallway being at that temperature.

Reply from Brick Row

Great experience with the staff and amenities. Bad experience with rodents in the walls and ceilings on move in. Hopefully it gets resolved soon, but other than that it has been a good experience.

Reply from Brick Row

I'm so grateful for the office and the management for making their best to provide such a great environment for the residents. I just moved in and I'm having such a great time since then :) Thank you!

Reply from Brick Row

Great location, friendly staff and quite. Close to DART and DFW. Very pet friendly and awesome, common area, workout facility and pools. 5 stars

Reply from Brick Row

Our move-in experience was great. The apartment was very clean and I would definitely recommend this community to my friends. Everyone in the office is very generous and helpful.

Reply from Brick Row

I love my apartment !! It’s modern, and super spacious. Brick Row not only has great facilities and great staff but also great location near to Dart station and US-75

Reply from Brick Row

So far, i love the apartments besides the ants. They are invading my life right now. So I am unsure how much longer i can stay. I'd rather stay add find A different apartment though.

Reply from Brick Row

The apartment and staff are great! Plenty of space and very convenient to where I work. I do wish the appliances were a little more updated.

I love the colors on the appartments entrances. I like that the trash chute is in a separate room, so, if anyone decided to throw away anything that is bigger than a trash bag they can leave it in this room, but the floor of this room is not really clean. The maintenance is great, they respond in the same day or next day. My appartment have a great creek view but some ppl ruin it by throwing thier stuff in the creek 😫. I love my laundry unit but the washer and dryer positions are inverted so if I wanted to buy a front load washer , the doors will separate the washer and dryer which will make clothes transfer harder, I chose a top load washer anyway. Lots of closets, big closet and big bathrooms which I love. Also The kitchen is too big.

I enjoy living at Brick Row Apartments. The community is quite because a lot of young professional live here. The Care Team ( Cynthia and Leo) are wonderful and the monthly activities are great.

I love everything about this place The landscape playground pools amenities the staff my neighbors, everyone is so friendly! I see so many people outside walking just enjoying the scenery. It’s amazing to come home and feel so welcomed!

All is well at the 'row. There's a VERY good chance I'll sign-on another lease. The management has been very helpful; maintenance tends to come through ...

Pros: Clean place Good location Covered parking with lot of spaces secured place Cons: The rent is a little bit high, if it is 100 or 200 less, it would be great I do not like the carpet. They are very cheap, could be better. The apartment does not have washer and dryer although many complexes do. No even on-site laundry.

Great living here so far, nice and friendly neighbors and good services when needed. Like being close to everything that I need on my daily errands.

I enjoy living at Brick Row apartment homes. It's a quiet neighborhood and I feel protected and safe because of its secure system to protect its residents

Great apartment complex and location near DART and everything else. Maintenance responds in a timely manner and the apartment's aren't more than five years old. My only issue is the apartments are a bit small and they keep going up on price. At one point this was every six months. But I called the leasing office and got a year.

I have loved living here. The biggest concern for me when looking for apartments is safety. Brick Row is one of the safest places I have ever lived with a minimum 3 ways someone needs to access their home. Also, the staff is always so helpful and kind, Harleigh has been an amazing help to me.

Absolutely love living here! I feel safe, everything is clean, parking is so easy! I like how there are restaurants nearby. And the price is great!

I have lived here a total of 3 years and I have enjoyed my stay. I like the area and how close it is to the dart station. The leasing office is amazing as well.

Love these Apartments the best staff. Always have actives going on to keep things lively and bring everyone together. Nice and quite. And very prompt for any needs.