We are very happy with our apartment. A few things here and there that we would have liked at the very beginning. Also wish we had access to the big pool behind the park since it it more private.

I love my neighbors here! It is always quiet and peaceful. The fact that Brickrow is so close to the DART and stores is very convenient. I haven’t had any issues!

Clean and quiet community with friendly neighbors. Leasing office staff are very nice and maintenance stayed on top of everything. It's been such a pleasure residing here.

Brick Row is excellent. Wonderful apartment layout, the property looks great, maintenance responds the same day or next on requests, the monthly events are fun, and the staff is very friendly.

I love living here. The park behind the building is amazing if you have dogs or just love to be outside, and the creek is full of wildlife. The front office and maintenance people are efficient and professional and the apartment is lovely for the price!

My experience so far has been amazing. We just received our apartment and we already feel like we are welcomed to the community and as if we have been here forever.

A little too early to be providing feedback but so far so good. Just moved here a couple of days ago. Apartments are nice. The hallways are my favorite part. Haven't seen the clubhouse yet so cant comment on that. The only problem we have faced since we got here is looks like they did not spray for pests. Tiny insects and roaches have been seen everywhere in the apt.

Very affordable for such a a close proximity to Dallas, updated unit, and clode to a train station. Maintenance requests are fulfilled in a timelay manner, all in all the experience has been great

Location is very close to work, my local mosque, and many family members. I love that it’s in Richardson and close to both 75 and 635. Relatively quiet.

I have been living at Brick row apartments for 5 years. The modern facilities and location make brick row one of the best place to live close to dart station and 635 and 75 highways. Great staff and excelente facilities !!

Extremely well maintained society with great service.... the apartments are very well designed especially the kitchens are so spacious that it gives you the feeling of a house... very neat, clean and all green environment

It is one of the best appartement i never have. I like the neighborhood with all the restaurant around. They always be on time to fix staff on my apt. It is also true that sometimes it hard to join them on the phone but they have a good service at the leasing office...

Overall ok experience. I have a lot of trouble with package deliveries, and asthma reactions from people smoking in enclosed areas within my building.

I enjoy living at Brick Row! Everyone I've met so far is very nice. Definitely wish upstairs neighbors were a bit quieter but can't avoid all noise so it is what it is! Love our parking garage, gym, amenities, staff is always super helpful as well

Overall good and nice facilities, however the house walls are too thin so I feel a bit noisy, otherwise it has great neighborhood and a lot of greenery.

I just moved in; however, i am already impressed with the customer service. They made sure that the apartment was perfect for my move in. I am excited to live there.

We just moved, but so far, everything has been fantastic. When we moved in, there were a couple maintenance items that had to be fixed, and the staff and maintenance crew were timely and kind.

I moved to Dallas from Vegas in 2016. This is my first year at Brick Row, best apartment complex I have ever lived in. Looking forward to more.

This is a wonderful place to live....of course I've only been here a week. I love the garage parking and the elevators. I adore my kitchen with all the cabinet space and drawers, the same with my bathroom....love it

Love it here so far. The office staff are really helpful. They showed me around and made sure we had everything we needed. The residents are friendly as well.

Just moved in and I love it already. There is plenty to do and see in the surrounding community. Apartment amenities are great! I love the the club house and it is always fully stocked with complimentary tea and coffee.

I just spent the first night there and it was very peaceful and homie. The neighbor were nice when I meet them in hall and exercise gym.very nice atmosphere just walking around the area getting a feel of my surroundings

People in the office are extremely professional. They are kind and focused in residents satisfaction. Since day one I'm glad to be here! Thank you Alma! Thank you Brice!

Great place to live! Everyone is very friendly, the office is always helpful, and there are a lot of things to do nearby. I would recommend living here.

Everything is great here, except the pest issue, have complained 2 -3 times. Pest control has been here but the issue still has not been resolbed