I like it so far. The environment is clean, the noise level is low and parking is not a problem. I would recommend this apartment. I have not called for anything to be fixed.

So far everything has been great. Staff is super helpful and courteous. There was some key information I could have used earlier but the complex is great.

I have been living at Brick row for 5 years and it has been my home since I moved in... what I like the most are the modern facilities, great maintanance and great location just a few steps from Dart Station.

The Move in process was extremely easy and smooth. The staff was very hospitable and got me moved In very fast. Any issues with my room were fixed in a timely manner as well

Great experience so far! Clean rooms and speedy responses from management. Only improvement would be making sure people clean up after their dogs more often (outside and inside!)

Maintenance is very timely. The social events are great. I appreciate the amenities and the leasing office staff are very pleasant. Good place to live

Management and maintenance remain reliable. The downside: Some of the neighbors throw their trash in the hallways, stairways, garages, elevators, mail rooms, etc.

resident experience has been great. the one thing that has bothered me is that when i moved in 5 years ago i had light bulbs replaced for free twice and within the last 2 years that has changed where now I have to pay for those expensive bulbs that go out so quickly. besides that its been great!

I have enjoyed my stay here so far at Brick Row. The kids enjoy the inner park as well. They are very concerned with any needs you may have with your apartment.

BrickRow is a calm and pretty place to live in. The management is super helpful and the place is very clean. The apartments are spacious and neat

I have loved living here! Everything has always been taken care of promptly and the office really cares about the residents; it’s not just their jobs! I will say the worst thing is the amount of animal feces left in the gated area behind 744, but I know the office has time and time again made efforts to minimize it and punish those caught.

Second lease signed and we're still here 🤗 it must be love LOL. As far as I can see we'll stay till they no longer will have us lol or until we buy our first home.

It's very great to be part of such a nice and lively Community. Really enjoy living here with easy access to almost all day to day needs and the great part is it's very close to Downtown.

A good community with fully secured. Parking space is good. Gym and oth facilities are awesome. Leasing center guys very cool, response fast

Just moved in and while there were a couple issues with the actual unit but Harleigh acted with so much urgency and was so great with the follow up and follow through they became a non-issue. To me, its not if there is a problem - its how its handled and she was AMAZING.

Best office staff I have ever met. Awesome building too! Centrally located. Really enjoy living here. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Reply from Brick Row

This is a Great Property. It's Betty Clean and maintained very well. Maintenance response is good. The gatherings, classes ect. are a plus and very nice.

Reply from Brick Row

Mostly clean and friendly place apart from dog feces which have been an issue, but reduced in last few months. The staff are wonderful people, very friendly and helpful when needed. Apartments are well maintained and they try to bring everyone together with frequent events. Slight noises are expected and experienced in such apartments in general. On a whole, I have loved this place except for the times people above my apartment have been pretty noisy.

Reply from Brick Row

I recommend this to every friends.So well maintained, proper communication, if anything happening in and around area, proper package management.

Reply from Brick Row

It’s a great community.... very well- maintained and designed beautifully The interior of apartments is also up to the mark with tiled bathrooms and tiled kitchen walls ....

Reply from Brick Row

very good place to be at i love the staff quick to answer my request very quite safe never had any issue close to all highways very friendly

Reply from Brick Row

It is a nice living environment, room will usually stay around 72 even if you dont turn on ac or heater due to the hallway being at that temperature.

Reply from Brick Row

Great experience with the staff and amenities. Bad experience with rodents in the walls and ceilings on move in. Hopefully it gets resolved soon, but other than that it has been a good experience.

Reply from Brick Row

I'm so grateful for the office and the management for making their best to provide such a great environment for the residents. I just moved in and I'm having such a great time since then :) Thank you!

Reply from Brick Row

Great location, friendly staff and quite. Close to DART and DFW. Very pet friendly and awesome, common area, workout facility and pools. 5 stars