Brick Row

4.4

4.4

Wonderful place to live but since lately in the 743 Building on the 4th floor there's been a lot of noise from of children always running in the morning and late evening. So it's been very uncomfortable to really have rest and peace at night. So I don't think I will renew my lease after this.
This place is very nice and quiet in the evening. We had problems with our neighbor at first but no longer. The fitness center is closed right now but that's understandable. The leasing office is very nice and respectful. Thank You again for your help!
I like the area and neighborhood! Haven’t had many complaints here. I enjoy the peacefulness of the community. Overall we love staying at brickrow
I’ve had no complaints for the most part, the apartments are quiet, clean and safe. I never have anything to complain about besides when I asked for the washer/dryer to be put back in, I was told that someone would be working on it and no one ever got back to me. Not the biggest deal but also was a bummer.
Love it. I like the park, the events and how’s its in the middle of everywhere such as downtown dallas to plano! The rent is such a great price too
I have really enjoyed living here the past couple years. The staff is very helpful and they have been quick to address questions I’ve had. They also keep the community informed about everything happening.
Simply Excellent experience! I am so happy living here. I love everything about my home. The staff is A++ and I love the quiet at night. The neighbors are pleasant and thoughtful.
So far I have had nothing but a positive experience. Eddie in the leasing office is great. He has been very positive and accommodating to my needs and that was before I even became a resident.
Convenient location, Great place ,Quite and friendly staff are always willing to be of assistance. I would definitely recommend this property.
I’m super pleased with my unit and the entire experience overall. Everyone is super helpful at the office and the community is well-kept and clean.