We moved her almost 2 years ago and fell in love with Brick Row. The amenities, the staff, the maintenance crew are all wonderful. We decided to stay permanent, until we would have to move for medical reasons. We will be permanent residents for the next 20-30 years or more. An added bonus we are two blocks from work and there are a lot of restaurants and businesses very close. The rail being next to the complex means we can walk a few yards and use it to go to a lot of places without needing our car. They have wonderful climate control storage and we moved our storage to our same building, its very easy to get anything we need from there, ex: our Xmas decorations. We rent two car spaces that make our covered parking close to our apartment and protected from the weather. We have owned a home, rented a townhouse, and lived in apartments before; this is the best apartment we have lived at and we have turned it into our home. They even have events every month to build a community of the residents together. We love the park at the complex to walk around, the pools, clubhouse, fitness center, and there is a computer and conference room available. There are more things here that are wonderful that I have not mentioned. Our son moved out and into another apartment here, as this was the perfect place for him too. I recommend you seriously check out here , if you need a new place to live.

My 3rd lease contract, meaning I'm happy with most parts, but the pricing seems to be increasing, and even utilities like trash etc have increased continuously. Pricing might convince me to move out after my lease ends!

I love my apartment. The only issue I do have is the cleanliness and smell of the hall way leading to my apartment. Maybe a wall plug in would be good

I love living at Brick Row! It's like I'm on vacation all the time. Also, it's surprisingly quiet. Maintenance is outstanding, as well adds

So far so good . I’ve only been here a week. It’s very quiet! The parking garage scares me! Since it is a two way , some people are not mindful and just zoom right through. The only issue inside the apartment is that I’ve seen a few small critters dead and alive so hopefully pest control will be taking care of that.

Reply from Brick Row

I love the neighborhood and the staff. We enjoy the monthly get-togethers at the clubhouse to meet our neighbors. The staff is very efficient and helpful. I have had a negative experience with is the drug addicts that come off the Dart rail and linger around the apartments. Also, the issue with residents who do not throw their trash down the shoot.

Reply from Brick Row

I enjoy living here but I wish the apartment was in better condition when I moved in and I wish there were a few more events a month. I also wish there was a recycling bin somewhere

Reply from Brick Row

I love it here! I have not been to a weekend cookout yet. I look forward to it! The staff is really nice,and it's clean all around the complex

Reply from Brick Row

Very thin walls, I don't know if it's because of the kind of person who lives upstairs, but I definitely can't play music, at any level he always complains.

Reply from Brick Row

This is a great place to live! I love it here. The office staff are all very competent and kind. Neighbors are friendly. The place is beautiful!

Reply from Brick Row

I really like it here. I hardly have any issues and it’s peaceful and quiet for the most part. Only issue I truly have is the theft of packages. I hardly get anything mailed here because of it. This issue needs to get resolved with a better action plan.

Reply from Brick Row

So far so good! I wish the parking garage could be more secure and people didn’t leave their trash in the chute room all the time. Also! A BIG thing I’ve noticed lately is that amazon cannot seem to figure out the lockers. I personally like them but have now lost some packages. Maybe some instructions up there would be good for them? Other than those items- our experience has been good. The office did good to address the whole issue with our countertop when we moved in and we ended up getting a new one. Maintenance is quick to come out. Just wish more attention was given to the garage/hallway areas. The halls aren’t very clean, lights are out for days, etc. Hopefully that can be fixed! Looking forward to staying here longer though.

Reply from Brick Row

I have lived at Brick Row dor 3 yrs. Can't get enough! 😄 Love love love the office staff. They understand my needs. Thank you! God Bless you.

Reply from Brick Row

I have to say: Things are really slipping. Even though I've reported a neighbor storing a file cabinet and other unsightly garage-type items on his patio - in full view of the pool and the apartments surrounding it, nothing has been done about it. I've been battling the ants for years. You'd think paying a monthly fee for pest control would result in pest control. The clientele has really bottomed-out. I have to pick up other people's garbage in all areas of the property, daily.

Reply from Brick Row

I just moved in and the apartment is so nice! Everything was clean and ready, staff has been very accommodating. And parking is amazing! Visitor parking has always been an issue, everywhere I’ve lived, and there is PLENTY of parking!

Reply from Brick Row

I just got done with my first year living in Brick Row, and I renewed my lease. I didn't have any kind of problems through this year, and if there was, it were minor things and the Brick Row team took care of it right away! thank you guys for providing comfortable environment.

Reply from Brick Row

The staff of the leasing office are very nice and friendly, but I tried 3 times to contact to the manager and she said she can’t because she’s busy, so I don’t understand her job, and I have email that can prove it

Reply from Brick Row

I really enjoy very thing about this appartment!!! From the gym to the park and pools its amazing.great if you have kids or dogs tons of room to walk around and play!

Reply from Brick Row

Apartment is great, but unfortunately customer service is horrible. Unprofessional with first impressions: they handed me the keys to three appointments to find and check out myself. Unprofessional with time management. Neglect complaints.

Reply from Brick Row

Absolutely love the Brick Row Management! They are very attentive and kind :) I love how Brick Row is located by the park and dart station. Additionally, the facilities are clean and maintenance are thorough and timely.

Reply from Brick Row

The community is great. Very friendly. Cozy, love the pool, it is very relaxing. The customer service is great. I love how the apartments are indoors. Love the security system.

Reply from Brick Row

Great!!Love it so far. I mostly love the convenience of everything plus maintenance works fast!!I have recommend you to several of my peers.

Reply from Brick Row

After about one week, we can say that the Brick Row Residence is good so far. There are no major issues. Pool and fitness center are in particular great. Need a bit more time to make a final assessment.

Reply from Brick Row

My wife and I love the club house, the pool and the park. It has been a great source or recreation. My friends love coming here to hang out. I look forward to tryout the grill.

Reply from Brick Row

Nice & quiet! Bryce was EXCELLENT with helping us get in. Great location. Very clean, inside & out. No trash on the grounds...EVER. Kid friendly😀