Brick Row

I moved in just before covid hit and while the office staff were great I had two instances with roaches (none recently thank goodness) and two instances where my a/c wasn't working. Plus covid made using amenities impossible which was one of the big selling points for me.
So far the neighborhood is beautiful and the neighbors are so friendly! Definitely made the right choice staying here. Can’t wait for the future and our time here to last.
The neighborhood is very lively. Easy access to grocery stores, freeways, good restaurants, a beautiful park, and diverse people. I love it!
I love living here, perfect location and all the amenities are wonderful. The community is full of wonderful people and the staff is second to none.
Clean, safe & nice place to live. No one bothers you. Always nice & helping if you need. Everyone enjoy walking & do their own activities freely & happily. Best thing No pets pop around. Thank you all my good apartments residents & the management of apartments for providing healthy place to live.
Its been a great one. Harleigh at the front office is such a wonderful lady with a great heart. She works with me from day 1 and made sure I got all benefits I deserve and even more. Thanks Harleigh
and I will be there at least get much sleep last night and I will be there at least get Malvin and I can get it to you by the kitchen and the bathroom
I used to live near Uptown/Design District area in Dallas, I hesitated to move here at the beginning. But then I found this place is more suitable for our family. It is luxury feeling without too much of loud "party" people. It is more family friendly, more diverse, with the sense of community. I like the McKamy Park next to Brick Row which add suburban feel with urban convenience. I love the proximity to main highways and train station, ethnic restaurants and groceries stores, without too much crowds and traffic like in downtown/uptown area. Maintenance are super fast and reliable, and the staffs are friendly. Pest control is top notch, I never find any single cockroach or ant in my unit.
My husband and I love Brick Row! We just moved in and couldn't be happier. Our apartment has beautiful finishes and a huge bathroom. The kitchen is set up perfectly. We have a large island with a deep double sink. The cabinets and drawers hold all our utensils, china and dishes. My favorite thing is our view of the pool.
Overall good community. However several breaking in to vehicles gives me concern. I think there should be cameras and a warning to bandits that it will not be tolerated and that cameras are reviewed regularly