Brick Row

4.4

4.4

I have lived here for a year now and I love the location, the front office staff is very friendly, the maintenance crew it’s very experienced and helpful.
The apartments are nice, for the most part I love the location. Everything I need works, and the residents and employees are amazing. I want to give more stars. But AT&T and their faulty lines are preventing me from giving more stars. Your key system leaves something to be desired. The key system worked perfect for whoever stole my bike and for whoever vandalized cars in the community garage. Not to mention, there was a week I couldnt get my vehicle into my garage for a week because AT&T system was not working properly, I feel like they should have paid my garage rental for a week. Maybe all apartment complexes have the same ongoing problems with their fob systems as well. I've had issues with my key fob 3 times this year, and its always waiting on ATT to fix their system, Other than ATT, I cant think of any complaints.
Living at Brick Row has been a overall good experience. I enjoy the social activities. I also like the complex is fairly close to various things that I enjoy. It is also a quiet community until my recent neighbors moved in above me.
I’m really enjoying staying here. I love the community food trucks I’m a foodie lol. It is really quiet over here you might here ambulance and fire trucks but too often.
Awesome welcoming and generous neighbors. Transportation is right around the corner with the train being next to the apartments. Nice trial to walk and ride bikes
It's been two years living here and must say this is the best place to call home. All the office management and maintenance people are awesome and always ready to help. Wish we do community get together when feasible.
Good experience. Sometimes there’s a lot of noise but that’s due to the location of the apartment I reside in. The staff are really great. I would recommend to pals.
Staff and crew here are the best! Any issues are addressed quickly and always satisfactory. Buildings and grounds very well maintained. On-site restaurants and a great dentist, too!
Customer service!!! Hector was great from the application process till my move in. No matter how many times I called he never got impatient. Great customer service.
Overall a positive experience. Haven't been able to venture out much yet to explore amenities post covid and moved in right when things were shut down.