Brick Row

Moved to a different unit and different building. The apartment was pretty beat up when I moved in but staff handled things quickly for me and they’ve always been helpful. They changed up a few people in there and so far they seem nice too.
We love living at brick row! Everyone is friendly and the community is family focused and nice for walks and living! Would reccomend to anyone looking for a great place to live
Apartments are good, but sometimes they won’t respond properly to the service requests. As I am having issues with my laundry dryer raised the Service requests doesn’t fix my issue.
We love it here so much we decided to stay here permanently. The office staff , management, and facilities employees are all wonderful !!! The amenities are perfect with all the restaurants and shops close. Next to the rail allows travel without the car.
Love it at Brick Row. The office staff takes care of business. Anytime there is any kind of issue they take care of it in a timely manner. The maintenance team is the best too.
Living here has been good so far. But I don’t like that the garage gates are open half the time. I heard that someone’s been going around and trying to get into other people’s apartments and others have seen the doorknobs giggling from time to time. I think the gym is hard to get into after hours (I got lost the first time) and I wish the club house was open 24/7 like at other apartments.
Mostly positive living experience with fun resident activities frequently. Only issues would be dog poop everywhere, which could be blamed on the residents themselves too. And utility charges keep increasing frequently!
I worked with Mariana and from beginning to end she was the most awesome leasing agent to work with! She was kind, patient and very helpful with each step. I am now moved in and love my new apartment! Highly recommend being here! Very clean hallways, I feel safe with all the lock mechanisms in place around the property and even my packages that were left at my door remained untouched. I have nothing but great things to say so far!
Nice neighborhood; calm environment with nice restaurants. I enjoy living here and will like to recommend friends to come get a place here as well.
Friendly staff and neighbors. Very quiet and clean apartment complex! I moved here about 3 months ago and I haven’t had any major problems. The amenities here are great. There is always something planned for the residents during the holidays by the staff.