This is a wonderful place to live....of course I've only been here a week. I love the garage parking and the elevators. I adore my kitchen with all the cabinet space and drawers, the same with my bathroom....love it

Love it here so far. The office staff are really helpful. They showed me around and made sure we had everything we needed. The residents are friendly as well.

Just moved in and I love it already. There is plenty to do and see in the surrounding community. Apartment amenities are great! I love the the club house and it is always fully stocked with complimentary tea and coffee.

I just spent the first night there and it was very peaceful and homie. The neighbor were nice when I meet them in hall and exercise gym.very nice atmosphere just walking around the area getting a feel of my surroundings

People in the office are extremely professional. They are kind and focused in residents satisfaction. Since day one I'm glad to be here! Thank you Alma! Thank you Brice!

Great place to live! Everyone is very friendly, the office is always helpful, and there are a lot of things to do nearby. I would recommend living here.

Everything is great here, except the pest issue, have complained 2 -3 times. Pest control has been here but the issue still has not been resolbed

The community is awesome. I love the quiet park and gym in the building. It is also a quiet building, I have never had trouble sleeping or enjoying an afternoon.

I'm happy, my GF is happy, my dog is happy! Plenty of street and garage parking, can walk from my couch to 7-11 in 3 minutes, dart rail if we want to go to the Greenville St. Paddy's day parade, etc.

I am in love with the park and all the residents with really sweet dogs. The workout room is amazing and all of the activities that Brick Row schedules are super fun!

Good to live in it nice location , clean apartment , cuite neiberhood , easy access to the higway fast to response . Very clean around the building , has very nice club house to set and talk . Also access some of work . Nice swimming pool

Majority is all good feedback. Just the slightly occasional noisy late night neighbor walking around upstairs. It's been a pain in the neck with the elevator to my building being down as well.

Community is clean, friendly and pretty safe. In very close proximity to all your daily needs, restaurants, groceries and 2 minutes walk to dart station. Staff and maintenance are very friendly. Only complaint is, management is not resident friendly when it comes to lease renewals or providing alternative options. All they are worried about is getting more money out of you. After living for 2 lease terms, they won't even consider our lease renewal request to be extended for 2 months, and blatantly suggest us to renew or leave!

Good experience with the management team and all the amenities are great. Good location by everything you need and has a small park you can visit as well.

Love the community very safe and clean helpful service so fast and great price reasonable staff very professional I been there for 3 years never had any issues

I’ve been here for 1 year & I’ve really enjoyed it! Love the gym & the pool. I also like the monthly events they do. It gives me the opportunity to meet people & get out of my apt being that I just moved to Texas.

Great apartments! Neighbors are quite and I feel safe. I moved into my apartment in january and haven’t had any issues. Maintenance is fast and the leasing office is courteous!

I love living here but lately we’ve been having issues. So far we’ve found 2 roaches. The leasing agent said they would have someone spray but that never happened. Also our dryer went out they said they’ll have someone come today to fix it so hopefully it’ll work cause we have clothes to wash and dry.

I am relatively new but great so far, no complaints. The move in was simple. The place looked great. The office has been quite helpful. Parking is not bad.

Just moved in, so far I love it! Staff has been great throughout the entire process. It is a lot more quiet than where I moved from. Loving my new home!

So far I love my new home! The walls are thin and the train is loud, but everything balances out. Ultimately, I’m very happy 😊 I work very close, and plan on sending referrals!

I love it! it’s peace, quiet, and comfortable. And plenty of restaurants nearby I don’t have to drive all the way out in traffic to go eat. I will referral other to come live at brick row apartments.

Wonderful area to live in. Great neighborhood community. Respectful tenants and staff. My apartment maintainence is always now in a timely manner.

We are about to sign our lease again, we love it here. Great community and office staff is friendly. The maintenance department is spot on. A huge plus it's the covered parking.

I like it so far. The environment is clean, the noise level is low and parking is not a problem. I would recommend this apartment. I have not called for anything to be fixed.