Bridgepointe

4.1

4.1

Tatiana
Good community overall. Nice staff. Ones in a while a package gets lost, but that could be due to the carrier errors. The package room has been expanded significantly recently, and that’s really great. We have to many squirrels though. They chew up furniture on the balcony and poop.
Sagnik
Great staff and very accommodating from the time of viewing the apartment to signing the lease. The apartment was also very clean on moving in, and the move was also very hassle free.
Hsiao Chu
After living here for a year, I would say I like the place more because of my neighbors and the fact that the community itself is very walkable. However, I do see room for improvement for the management and maintenance.
Bahribek
Great apartment, good amenities, very convenient location, near good stores like target, near restaurants like Armadillo Willy’s and BJ’s restaurant
Karen
staff lacks communication and buildings are always dirty. staff doesn’t care about residents or their well doing. communication is non existent
Michelle
With the new changes in the staff it has been more responsive and helpful. Hoping it will only keep getting better from here on out! Otherwise it’ll be a very slow second half of our lease
Madhavi
I don't like the extra charges that keep getting added. If valet trash was a perk, why charge for it? Sewer and other month to month charges are ridiculous!
Marcella
When I came and viewed the apartment, the front desk who showed me around was really nice and I really enjoyed looking at the units with her. However, afterwards when I tried to contact and email Bridgepointe, it was very difficult to get ahold of something. Although I understand the property is currently short staffed, there was a miscommunication on our move in date and on our actual move in date, I felt like nothing was ready. We had to wait about an hour for the maintenance to come and change keys and our mail box keys were not available until the following week. They carpets in our unit weren't clean and we're still waiting for a dryer to arrive. Although the staff is super welcoming and friendly, these items were a bit frustrating on our end.
Lisa
It was good. The weather was bad though so couldn’t enjoy the whole tour. I liked how spacious the apartment was. I wish every room had a bathroom connected.
Sydney
Awesome response to maintenance requests! Well kept landscaping and convenient parking garages. Close to several stores and restaurants. Happy to be here.