Bridgeport Apartment Homes
4 stars89 Reviews

Adriel
I have lived here for 8 years and have had good and bad experiences , We are now under New Management, so I am hoping for a Good Experience!!
Aisha
I've only been here for about 3 weeks but so far, so good. The ladies at the rental office are nice and communicate very well. My children enjoy the park, as well as the other children in the neighborhood.
Verified Resident
Definitely getting better. I love it out here. Better management and more maintenance help. I cant complain. I recommend Bridgeport to anyone
Rachel
It’s gotten better for me out here since moving out of the crazy lady parking lot. Since then things have gotten better. There is new office staff and new maintenance staff, and they have been great. I have 9 months left on my lease and I did want to move now I’m not sure. I think it’s great most neighbors tend to their own business and are helpful. Only wish kids played in designated areas or at least the grassy areas between the buildings and not the parking lot area.
Tiffany
Beautiful apartments! Nice neighborhood and wonderful neighbors. The office staff are courteous. The maintenance staff changed. But they get the job done.
Verified Resident
I like the fact the apartment have full bathrooms but it needs to be upgraded the kitchen and bathrooms they are outdated. If they were to upgrade it would be better especially for the price we pay out here!
Jenny
I've been a residence at Bridgeport for almost eight years great place to live you only pay your rent and one utility bill ! I moved here when my kids were very young my son's off in the military and my daughter has a couple years did she graduate high school so I practically raised my kids out Bridgeport with no problems nor issue
Almina
Good afternoon everyone them ppl family and friend children kids adult to be safe stay home happy holidays Merry Christmas 🎄 New Year's Eve all also. God blessed all support it out peace.. Have a nice day ...
Debra
I’ve been living here 20 years Bridgeport it’s not a bad place to live I wish Bridgeport would do decoration on doors and pick out who they think door is the best for Christmas can’t wait for another year
Erica
I have been Living here at bridgeport since summer 2020. It has been a good experience so far. I enjoy the area and going to Buckroe beach from time to time