Bridgeport Apartment Homes
4 stars174 Reviews

Verified Resident
1 day ago
Everything is good besides the trash... Trash pick up should be done more. And the fact that rent has to be paid online but everything else is ok.

Latisha
1 day ago
Been out here 21 years I like it here when I need something done as soon as I call they are right here and I love the way the parking lot is lit at night

Wynova
Well I just renewed my lease n I have been out here for years I experienced àlot of things during my stay but threw it all I stay to myself n I would love to see our apartments come up to part new floor carpet new bathroom n new kitchen cabinets

Denise
I love living in the complex I just don’t like that residents smoke in the hallways and leave butts and ashes or let the kids take out the trash and leave it all over the place or let them leave food trash after they eat

Ellen
So peaceful and loving my neighbors . So far we have only been here a few months but it has been so wonderful . My kids love it . So much room for my kids here 😁

Nikia
Not so very happy as I use to be to be here. I’ve been at Bridgeport for over 4 years and the community has fallen. The maintenance is not getting done for weeks. Then the past murder really has affected my opinion about living here. My neighbors that we trusted have all moved and the new people have changed the entire community. I hope things improve!

Tammie
1 star
I been living here 3 months and 4 day ago hear gun shot and I think people were kill not what I moved here for me and my kids just wanted to play basketball

Vickye
I can honestly say that the apartment management team has really been trying to upscale the community here at Bridgeport apartments in Hampton. But I'm just don't think it's enough due to all that's been happening. Last week 2 teenagers were killed amids a shootout right in the parking lot. I don't know if they lived here, but it affected me and how I move around in the neighborhood. I remember just hitting the floor because the gunshots went off and they were so loud it scared me. New year's night something very similar happened; coming home from church and a man with a gun started shooting. I don't want to seem like I'm totally against my neighborhood, because shootings have been reported all over Hampton roads. I'm just at a loss for words of what could be done to change the environment. What's the solution? I just want to feel safe.

Almina
Good night.. Them people with kids and children warn called watch to back area very dangerous people its not good.. They play yard around kids careful.. Trash better improve cleaning up .. Them inside stay home be safe...

Linda
Well I've been out here 15 years security has been great appreciate the young ladies in the office is very kind and I have good neighbors try to help you support one another and keep an environment clean and then example also appreciate the different events that you guys go out here here