Bridgeport Apartment Homes
4 stars71 Reviews

Lovely spacious apartments. 2 full bathrooms. Very friendly staff Kristy and maintenance ate amazing. I love it. Can improve play area for kids though
It’s been great here i like it and i love my apartment and the two bathrooms and the laundry room with all the other amenities my neighbors are great
Bridgeport is a lovely community. I have been a resident for over ten years. I lived in a three bedroom, very spacious. Then I moved into a two bedroom and loving it. Neighbors are wonderful people.
Great Experience with repairs and especially a specific emergency I was thankful for James getting here in a timely manner which allowed me to worry less about my flooding problem
I love this neighborhood just don’t like the guest people have come and wreck our neighborhood. The pool should be open but it’s closed and the staff could be a little more efficient
The apartment is great. I'm just tired of neighbors blasting their music every weekend especially when we're trying to rest.....other than that I guess it's okay here for now
Them people friendly with friend chat nice a cool. The just outside clean trash on street throw not good.. Parent responsible kids adult matter its.. They building all clean fresh air.. The difference is play yard need to them kids and to future goal Bridgeport .
I Love the staff and the grounds are kept nice. Just moved in so I'm looking forward to this experience. I'm only waiting on my washer and dryer and then I'll be complete.
I overall like it here, but it would be much nicer if the breezeway we're cleaned more often. The panels are really dirty outside, lots of bugs hanging from spider webs along with spiders. Also there are alit of children who often come around that drop food, spill drinks and other things. I know you guys try to keep the dumpsters dumped regularly, but it doesn't help if the residents don't help. Thank you guys for being awesomely great.☺️
One thing I love about Bridgeport Apartments, is the maintenance. I never had to wait a very long time for them to receive my request or for the problem to be solved.