Bridgeport Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

Angel
I liked it here at first but it's okay just not for long term 🙂 I'm looking forward to moving this year or next. This apartment was my first apartment and now I just want a house the other room is to small for my kids .

D'Angelo
Waaaaay better then the last couple places we lived. Good space and carpet for my child to play on and I feel safe about it. I’m really enjoying it here

Javonne
Good community and very helpful staff and maintenance. You can tell that there is real care put into the tenants, the property and the people.

Yolanda
They are very helpful patient and kind. Helped fix what ever problem I needed. The maintenance was efficient. Find what the problem is and fix it in a timely manner. Thank you

Denise
I have no problems I been here. Four years I’m glad the pool finally opened since Covid I just recommended this place so I have a friend moving in soon

Rachel
I had no intentions of moving, Felt like office staff was picking. Communication every two days for things that could have all been said or done during one conversation. I didn’t want to sign another lease. I wanted month to month as my lease stated that I could do. Apartment living is not for everyone. Raised rent as every one raised rent, here twice then when it was understood I didn’t want a new lease, then was told rent needed to raised again. I felt railroaded the first time I was told to signed lease in freaking April for lease to start in September, way longer than a 60 days notice. It was nice except the one crazy lady that backed into my car n the office staff (or how the office is told to run).

Verified Resident
The apartment is spacious and a good size for the most part. I love having 2 full bathrooms even thou they are smaller in size., The apartment could use major updates in kitchen and bathrooms. A ceiling fan would be great in living room. The buildings could use a good cleaning on the outside. The neighborhood has its moments, quiet for the most part - the kids can be a bit loud and tend to play in hallways and I absolutely love the location being close to everything I need.

Vanessa
I love how peaceful the community is, the location is perfect and everything is less than 10 minutes away. The staff is very professional and always willing to help out.

Verified Resident
Maintenance never stays. James the only one been holding on and yet he not even a supervisor yet. Jamika was a great rent office person but too bad we just recently lost her. Idk what the hell going on we NEVER can keep anyone

Stephanie
I enjoy my apartment. Not too thrilled about being in the 3rd floor and not having a park permit yet but I love the washer and dryer . I also love my huge closet.