I can’t speak about my living experience as of now, considering I have not moved in. However, the staff has been very helpful and friendly. Both in person and on the phone. They have been prompt with communicating with me. And I like the area. I like forward to my move in date next month.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

So far things have been great. Technology has madd things so convenient that I feel connected and that I don’t have able to do much! I feel right at home.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Honestly it’s a place to live until I can save money for a house. I don’t have a dog so it’s annoying seeing residents not picking up after theirs. The walls are thin and I can hear arguments and what shows my neighbors are watching

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

The apartment is a wonderful location and the staff are nice and accommodating. I wish when maintenance was doing inspections that they would give a list of what apartments would be inspected on wht day. My old apartment would let us know what buildings would be entered on what days so it wasn’t always up in the air. Quiet neighborhood. Landscaping is nice. Well kept property

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

It’s awesome only thing is someone dog is Pooping on the ground and not picking it up it’s Good so far Ben at Bridgeport for like 5yers now

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

I love living here. It hasn’t been so quiet. I have a 4 year old , and I was scared At first because I didn’t know the community, but so far it has been great

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

I have been living at Bridgeport for almost 3 years. I like the apartments location because it is close to my work. I also like the updates to the gym. I am disappointed in the maintenance staff for the amount of services requests I have had to make and the fire Marshall delay on fixing the holes in my ceiling and walls.

So far so good. Office staff have been professional. Had a few maintenance issues at move in date. Pool is nice and the complex location is dope. 7 min to work,5 to beer and wing,pizza,tacos and 2 grocery stores. Quiet so far, and the Lake being close by is a nice bonus.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Already excited to live here. The ground are beautiful and they’ve been so helpful in getting everything set up!! I think this is truly a steal.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Bridgeport apartments are beautifully situated next to lake Lynn with easy access to the lake. Staff are polite and responsive to all our needs

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Great neighbors. The grounds could be better kept. The landscaping leaves a lot to be desired. We would enjoy more food trucks or pizza nights. Maintenance guys are nice. Mary was great. New office staff seems indifferent.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

I love the environment and how friendly people are. I also love the location because I my close to a lot of restaurants and malls. I am also close too my job and several highways which makes it easier for me to commute .

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Great neighborhood!..Staff is amazing..They try there hardest to keep everyone safe and accommodating...as much as possible..it is Not !! Possible to please everyone, at one time , to everyone's one satisfaction... They do the thier best.. Feels like home!! from the very first day...

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

So far, my experience at Bridgeport has been very welcoming! It wasn't the easiest moving in, but they were able to stay very understanding and kind through the process.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Great so far. The weather is good I love the pool and the amazon box is a great addition. But it can use more of a control the residents awareness like maybe a security guard at night to make sure everyone is safe.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

We love the location, endless amenities and southern hospitality Bridgeport had offered us so far! We are excited to explore the surrounding area more and make our new apartment more like our home! The entire staff has been so kind and helpful along our cross country move!

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Everyone in Management is very helpful. However there are a few mainatance problems. My breezeway light has been out for at least three weeks. I did report it. My neighbors all are friendly.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Good value for what you get in one of their non-renovated apartments. Nice patios. Their maintenance has been below average so far. We live in a lower level apartment and haven't had to deal with much noise. Gym could be Improved.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Its been a wonderful time here i hope to stay for more time. It a convenient location for us. Not to far from our school nor jobs . Its nice

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

My family-- me, my husband, and 2 sons ( both in college) living here for 6 years in a row. We like the location, amenities, and new management that try hard to make this community better and better. We just wish that the rent leases will be longer than 12 months and rent prices more stable.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

The management is very nice, the grounds are always clean, and the management does a great job with screening tenets upon entry of our community, thats important upon having a respectable apartment community.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

A great place to live, I enjoy living here and the community is great and the people are very friendly, It was the best choice I made living here

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Have lived here 10 years and it is a nice place to live..I have not been mistreated or ignored since moving in..There have been many changes over the years but it has been a pleasant Experience

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

The staff has been very nice and the whole process has been very easy. The apartments are great. I love the kitchen island and pantry and I love being so close to the lake.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

We love living here. The staff are awesome and over the six or so years that we've been here we've had mostly good neighbors (can't win them all lol). My only complaint would be people not picking up after their dogs and there's not much that management can do about it. But overall, a great place to live!