It's a very quiet and beautiful place was the neighbors are really friendly, if I have a problem they will come fix it. Washer and dryer access the gym everything is real easy access

Lots of roaches. Noisy neighbors. Hardly any of the items that needed repair that I listed on my move-in have even been looked at. Terrible paint job on trim. And, some cabinets appear to be rotting out.

I have loved living here! In general, it’s quiet, even on the weekends, and people are very friendly. The leasing office was excellent when I signed my lease and communication has been great since.

The reason I give this 5 stars is because you guys gave my family a very good living experience at bridgeport and its nice and quiet living experience the customer service is exquisite they get everything thing done fast. Also the area here makes our family feel safe and happy I love the outdoor views and everyone thing is nice and clean at bridgeport Thanks

I have lived here for three years. My experience has been average. I have had to make a lot of service repair requests. Not all fulfilled. I look forward to the new management improving the community

Great place to Live! Quiet and friendly neighbors ! Great staff and maintenance . Everyone including maintenance is quick to fix problems or concerns !

We've lived here for about 6 years now and just recently the complex changed ownership. It's now owned by Greystar. The office staff definitely doesn't compare to the old office staff. My concerns haven't been taken seriously at all...not until I called the corporate office. That's when I finally received a call. The only reason we have stayed is because we don't want to make our daughter switch schools. There are definitely nicer places to live for the price.

It’s been such a great experience . So quit and everyone is so nice. The trash velvet skips me sometimes but other than that no complaints!!!

Great apartment location Very professional staff and we like when you call the office and request something to be done to the apartment it done in a timely manner

Things have slowly gone downhill since I started living here over a year ago. Management is pretty clueless and disorganized a lot of the time. The noise level has also steadily increased over time with no sign of it going away.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

I love this appartment. It's nice and spacious. I'm mostly excited about the big kitchen and open floor plan. None of the neighbors have bothered us so far. Everyone seems pretty nice.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

It’s quiet, nice views, responses are quick in regards to repairs. Some of the amenities are a bit dated (ac unit, windows, etc.). No severe issues have occurred (leaks, huge amount of roaches, stuff like that)

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

The good: Management seems to be responsive. Maintenance does an okay job. Amenities include a pool, Amazon Locker and leasing office with onsite management and maintenance. Pet friendly community. Near a greenway trail around a lake. The bad: cockroaches and other insects around apartments. thin walls and leaky windows. poor insulation. windows need to be replaced but management/owners fail to do so. can get noisy and litter/trash/dog feces lying around grounds. apartments and grounds are outdated. upgrades are just cosmetic and not anything substantial. not the worst but definitely not the best out there. On a plus side, crime and incidents seemed to have gone down in the complex and area overall.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

I have lived here since 2015 and i have had nothing but excellent experiences here. From the front office to the maintenance crew all have been great.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

There aren’t enough things to get people involved to meet everyone. I don’t really know my neighbors but that’s today’s times. The safety of the apartment complex is decent but I wish there were gates in the complex after the few incidents I’ve seen and experienced. There has been issues with insects, snakes and dog poop since I moved in 6 years ago. All apartments should have been upgraded for the cost of rent I’m paying.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

So far so good. Haven't moved in yet. Excited to make it my home.💕💕💕💕💕 Can't wait to walk on Lynn lake trail. Does anyone play tennis or swim. Where do the dogs hang ot?

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

I can’t speak about my living experience as of now, considering I have not moved in. However, the staff has been very helpful and friendly. Both in person and on the phone. They have been prompt with communicating with me. And I like the area. I like forward to my move in date next month.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

So far things have been great. Technology has madd things so convenient that I feel connected and that I don’t have able to do much! I feel right at home.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Honestly it’s a place to live until I can save money for a house. I don’t have a dog so it’s annoying seeing residents not picking up after theirs. The walls are thin and I can hear arguments and what shows my neighbors are watching

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

The apartment is a wonderful location and the staff are nice and accommodating. I wish when maintenance was doing inspections that they would give a list of what apartments would be inspected on wht day. My old apartment would let us know what buildings would be entered on what days so it wasn’t always up in the air. Quiet neighborhood. Landscaping is nice. Well kept property

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

It’s awesome only thing is someone dog is Pooping on the ground and not picking it up it’s Good so far Ben at Bridgeport for like 5yers now

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

I love living here. It hasn’t been so quiet. I have a 4 year old , and I was scared At first because I didn’t know the community, but so far it has been great

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

I have been living at Bridgeport for almost 3 years. I like the apartments location because it is close to my work. I also like the updates to the gym. I am disappointed in the maintenance staff for the amount of services requests I have had to make and the fire Marshall delay on fixing the holes in my ceiling and walls.

So far so good. Office staff have been professional. Had a few maintenance issues at move in date. Pool is nice and the complex location is dope. 7 min to work,5 to beer and wing,pizza,tacos and 2 grocery stores. Quiet so far, and the Lake being close by is a nice bonus.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Already excited to live here. The ground are beautiful and they’ve been so helpful in getting everything set up!! I think this is truly a steal.