My family-- me, my husband, and 2 sons ( both in college) living here for 6 years in a row. We like the location, amenities, and new management that try hard to make this community better and better. We just wish that the rent leases will be longer than 12 months and rent prices more stable.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

The management is very nice, the grounds are always clean, and the management does a great job with screening tenets upon entry of our community, thats important upon having a respectable apartment community.

A great place to live, I enjoy living here and the community is great and the people are very friendly, It was the best choice I made living here

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Have lived here 10 years and it is a nice place to live..I have not been mistreated or ignored since moving in..There have been many changes over the years but it has been a pleasant Experience

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

The staff has been very nice and the whole process has been very easy. The apartments are great. I love the kitchen island and pantry and I love being so close to the lake.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

We love living here. The staff are awesome and over the six or so years that we've been here we've had mostly good neighbors (can't win them all lol). My only complaint would be people not picking up after their dogs and there's not much that management can do about it. But overall, a great place to live!

For the most part it’s peaceful and no issues, however the bugs are ridiculous gnats, spiders, big roaches and geese poop is a problem. I can’t even walk through my front door without getting attacked by something or bugs flying in my home. I can’t enjoy my patio either. Staff is kind and friendly but the price to continue to stay is a rip off. Nothing is gained by tenants on a annual basis but I keep forking out more dough.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

I love living here. The maintenance crew and office staff are friendly and helpful. The grounds are beautifully kept. It has been a good choice for my family.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

The staff at the office is very friendly and usually quick to respond to any concerns about apartment and the property grounds. I also like that they added Amazon Hub lockers for 24-hour package pickup.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

I have been here for 4 years and have loved it. I have seen how they have made our security priority by installing the bright lights at night. Overall a great living experience being here.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Bridgeport has been a good place to live in. The apartments are nice and the neighborhood is a good one. The staff does a good job of looking after the property and addressing concerns.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

I have been living at the Bridgeport Apartments for over 5 years now. The experience has been a positive one so far. While there have been some issues, they have usually been quickly resolved. Staff tries to stay on top of things here. They are responsive. While there is room for improvement, the overall experience is decent.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

I love the area that I live in. Nice and quiet. I love the view I have from my balcony where I can see the pool and tennis court. Management is amazing as well.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

It was the best decision to move here from Fayetteville. It's mostly quiet. Kids for my son to play with. Stores close so its not a hastle for a grocery run on a Wed. Never any neighbor issues. All questions are either answered or they get to me when they find one for me. Only complaint is the way some people drive fast through the parking lot, people have kids getting on or off the bus and walking animals.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Just moved in a week ago and everything had been amazing. Matnience has been fantastic! There are even great with our dog too! Super friendly neighbors. Everything wasn't perfect when we moved in but they have been awesome about fixing everything.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Front office staff is nice, Maitenence men we have encountered are not so much. Really love living right on the lake and being so close to the mall and both 440 and 540.

I love the location and neighborhood! I’m closer to work and I feel so safe where I live. The office staff is always very helpful. I’m glad I chose this complex!

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

I have had an overall good experience living at Bridgeport apartments. I have had an abundance of work orders to fix things. For the most part they were fixed quickly and properly

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

We love our new place we get to call home. It is so peaceful and relaxing we couldn't be in a better location. The location and scenery is beyond everything we imagined. Thank you to the staff for making us feel so welcomed!

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

It has small town charm but in a great location central to everything. Love having the lake at our fingertips to walk whenever. The staff is amazing and down to earth. Definitely recommend.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Love the amenities, love having everything we need nearby! Low traffic coming to and from work ! it’s also a great modern apartment complex

Usually quick to respond to maintenance issues! Staff is helpful and friendly. They are very welcoming also. We are excited to get the new amazon boxes for packages.

Great location! Apartments are clean, but maintenance does not follow up and request take longer than two weeks to process. Otherwise we love the area and amenities.

I havent lived here yet but i move in soon. And i can you that the leasing staff are SO at what they do. they make sure you are happy with your leasing choice. And they dont pressure you to do anything that you dont want to do.

We really like the apartment it have a lot of open space. And a lot of parking space, I also love the fact that my apartment come with a washer and Dyer.