It has small town charm but in a great location central to everything. Love having the lake at our fingertips to walk whenever. The staff is amazing and down to earth. Definitely recommend.

Reply from Bridgeport Apartments

Love the amenities, love having everything we need nearby! Low traffic coming to and from work ! it’s also a great modern apartment complex

Usually quick to respond to maintenance issues! Staff is helpful and friendly. They are very welcoming also. We are excited to get the new amazon boxes for packages.

Great location! Apartments are clean, but maintenance does not follow up and request take longer than two weeks to process. Otherwise we love the area and amenities.

I havent lived here yet but i move in soon. And i can you that the leasing staff are SO at what they do. they make sure you are happy with your leasing choice. And they dont pressure you to do anything that you dont want to do.

We really like the apartment it have a lot of open space. And a lot of parking space, I also love the fact that my apartment come with a washer and Dyer.

so far everything has been great office manger is wonderful. Moving in next week cant wait to see everything this cmmunity has to offer excited for the next year!!

Excellent. Good customer service . I have had a good experience so far. I would definitely recommend to other people because of such a lovely community. Mary is amazing. She made me feel welcome and made the application process smooth.

I like how the bus stop for my son is not far. The seasonal snacks are always thoughtful. I fell in love with the fire pit and grills. We could grill all year round.

It's mostly not too bad that l liked the view that I enjoyed and everything that I have never saw for the first time in the beginning that had before

I’ve had a fairly good experience while living here. It’s quiet here and not much happens. I like my apartment but it needs major upgrades. It’s also close to my job

Quiet neighborhood but not necessarily quiet neighbors. Maintenance is slow to come out. Staff is great 95% of the time. Pet friendly and lots of dogs.

Great area with nice apartments and quality staff. Amenities include a pool during the summer and weight room all year round. Currently building amazon boxes, which will be a plus. Pitfalls are parking, dog poop, and parking availability.

Lovely community overall. Nice renovations to the apartments. I love it thus far. Limited visitor parking but its manageable still. Alot of amenities

Great community to live in. The neighbors are great, pet friendly. I’ve had many good memories here so far and I’m sure there will be many more. Will be glad to recommend to friends.

So far my experience here has been wonderful, I was blessed to get the chance to live here and I’m gonna enjoy my blessing, I would recommend this place to everyone that I know , If I was asked to promote this place this place I would jump at the offer

I have been living at Bridgeport for two and a half years. I recently moved to a bigger, updated unit and I am really enjoying it. The office staff made my transition really easy. I am also really happy with the updates to the gym facility.

Nice neighborhood location near a lake. Staff is nice and tries to do their best to take care of residents. The apartments offer good value but rent is rising every year.

The good includes the neighborhood location, onsite maintenance, walking distance to Lake Lynn Park and the pool. Staff is decent too. The bad includes it can be noisy and the windows condense when it is cold. Price has been rising every year.

This is a super great spot, very close to both my jobs as well as my family and friends. Very shaded outside, but my apartment gets lots of natural light!

Everyone I have met is friendly. Also the repair service is wonderful. Each repair was done immediately. I like that we are close to stores.

Just signed lease for my 5th year 2 different apartments never had a complaint on this property . Great Location . Price is fair . Great Team and Staff

It’s a great place to live. I love all the trails going throughout the middle of the apartments, not to mention the incredible closeness to lake lynn. It’s a great place to be if you own a dog.

We live here for 6 years in a row now. The price was used to be lower in the beginning.We like the location. It is near Lake Lynn and the Lake Lynn Community Center. The walking trail around the lake is nice.

I like so much this area. Is very Secure! Nice Neighborhood. Great School Location! Is Great live so close to the lake and important places.