Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I was a little apprehensive at first but due to the COVID-19 I was able to see the apartment until the very day I signed my lease. It has been a great experience thus far.
I really like it here They been so helpful since all this covid19 stuff been going on. I truly appreciate that. Thanks so much. I would recommend others to move here.
So far the experience has been great! Quiet and clean! Parking is sometimes a hassle! But overall it’s great! If you are moving here you may want to hire movers the steps are narrow within the breezeways!
Things are getting better here now that Amber is here. She quickly handles residential maintenance issues. And they are starting to be more friendly now.
Easy experience with great staff come check them out! Quiet community, convenient access, and in this time of need understanding of the situations we find ourselves in.
Things are getting better. Its quieter and the staff is handling the virus precautions well. Although, I am not happy with having to pay an amenity package fee, especially for having such a tiny gym and having the pool not open at the correct time last year.
The community is great,everyone that I met/saw was great. I'm just moving in and everything seems to be nice, the management office was very nice and professional, the move in process was very easy.
So my experience has been good no complaints I’m enjoying my place very much. It’s close to my job don’t have loud or disruptive neighbors. 👌
I like it. Like the children activities they have. Budget more since my cable and wifi inclufe with rent. Also i like the area. Very convenient
I love the area and the apartment is clean and will stay that way I’m still new to the Charlotte area and having my own apartment is a great start