I love Bridges at Mallard Creek. The office staff is absolutely wonder and helpful! They are very attentive and prompt to your needs. They always serve you with a pleasant smile :)

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love my apartment. One major complaint is the parking situation and the fact that I had a package delivered and it sat in their office for over month after they told me it never came.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall quiet community. Hallways smells like weed. Location is great. Neighbors are unfriendly. Management is fine, completes the request on time.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Since being a resident, I had a dryer to go out and the maintenance guy was very professional in how he handled the situation since it was the second time in 3 months he brought in a new one. Happy resident

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is well kept and very quiet. Great price and everything you need is within minutes. The staff is always so nice. I love it.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Safe and well maintained appointments. Nice maintenance service, immediately react on service requests. Also very friendly leasing staff to deal with

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Thus far the residents have been great. I love the landscaping/building maintenance here. The only flaws would be the broken gate at the head of the neighborhood and the rickety bridges that we walk across to get to the unit. I still need to place a maintenance ticket for that!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Love the community and the events. Look forward to different events being held within the community. The staff is great and efficient. Would recommend others to visit and take a tour.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall it is a very nice place. Staff in office is friendly & maintenance is great as well. They handle requests in a timely manner. Noise can sometimes be loud but that is normally from cars driving by or in parking lot. Grounds are being improved and seems the new mgmt company is trying to clean the area up.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

In spite of the many changes that has occurred at Bridges At Mallard Creek through my time of living here; the staff and maintenance was always pleasent to work with.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Beautiful floors, valet trash, nice Leasing office. I love my apartment and the community, harris teeter right next door! It’s awesome!!! :)

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The management team were really good to me. They are understanding and patient. They are always happy and ready to find a resolve to make things better

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Its an okay community, the office people are nice the apartment was not what I expected it to be after looking at the model but its okay, maintenance could be a lot quicker but overall it is not a bad place to live.

Great property, and staff is always friendly. Just minor suggestions - too many spiderwebs. Property manager does a great job making sure grounds look great.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Nice community with friendly neighbors. Leasing office is always prompt with responses to any questions or issues presented to them. Awesome pool area.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I enjoy living in this community. It’s quiet and I don’t have any problems. The rental office and maintenance staff respond very quickly and in a timely manner and I absolutely love my fire place!!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I just moved in a couple of days ago. The staff are very friendly and helpful.the cleaning crew could've cleaned a little better. But I feel cleaned myself anyway. My overall experience has been good so far.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Clean, well kept and quiet community. Office staff are friendly and easy to get in touch with. Neighbors are cordial. Apartments themselves are very cozy. Carpentry a little shoddy, very little kitchen storage in the 2 bed/ 2 bath unit but decent quality for the rent.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Awesome place to live, great staff! They’ve helped me through some of my darkest days and I am forever grateful for an understanding group!!!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I have been staying in a rented apartment from last 6 years. totally 4 communities so far. The things I liked about Bridges are 1) it provides rental apartment at low cost compared to nearby communities and 2) The people working in the Leasing office are always helpful and act on concerns.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall my opinion is great is good. Office staff and maintenance is very friendly and helpful. Out complaints would be with those living here. They do not clean up after their dogs. They throw garbage all over the grounds instead of trash cans, playing loud music at all hours things like that

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Very affordable and friendly staff, ready to see what new management does. Would definitely recommend to my friends looking to move in Charlotte

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The apartments are clean, the neighbors are nice, there’s a Harris teeter right next door so it saves on travel for grocery shopping and convenience

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Very comfortable living, clean & appealing environment, & pretty quick response to issues. I've stayed here for a year now and have, for the majority of the stay, thoroughly enjoyed living here.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall it's a decent neighborhood. I wish we were getting more bang for our buck though. Rent recently went up and they are charging us a lot of miscellaneous fees now. Most apartment communities who charge what they do here at least have a 24 hour gym. The gym here is extremely small and it is only open during office hours, which is the same time most people are at work therefore unable to enjoy it. The insides need to be renovated as well. Sinks and tubs are chipping and the toilets are loud when refilling after a flush. Ceilings have some signs of water damage from above.