So far so good. I moved in April and you guys respond back pretty fast and I love it,the gym could be a tad bigger but it works lol.so thanks for everything

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great experience and the people in the leasing office are great. They have helped me every time I needed help. When I submit a help ticket for my apartment they have came and made sure that everything was ok

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I chose this complex because it was super close to my job and the reviews were decent. I fell in love with the model but my apartment does not look as good. However, I've been there a couple of weeks and I really love the vaulted ceilings and all the natural light that comes in. There were a few move in issues but all is coming together nicely.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It's great so far. Everything is so convenient here. It's just the way I like it to be peaceful and it's quite. Also a great place for my daughter to grow up in.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love living here in this community. The office staff is great!! I feel very safe and maintenance service is great as well. I would recommend this location.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Still a work in progress. Great staff and maintenance crew. Great attitude all around. Still debating on renewing and I’ve been here 3 weeks. There are repairs and issues that need fixing and taken care of before I make a full decision.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I like the environment. Quiet neighborhood. Nice staff expecially kelly. The community is clean. I love that they have petrol car at night .

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I'm new to the state and this community is exactly what I was looking for. It's quite clean and comfortable. I'm truly happy I pick this community. Thank you

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Bridges at mallard creek have great management the staff is always polite and very helpful and quick to address issues regarding safety and issues with the redidents apartments

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The apartments are nice, staff is friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this apartment complex to any of my friends, family and co-workers.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The management is very good and helpful. Maintenance comes quickly after a maintenance request has been submitted. Apartments are clean and well kept.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love Bridges at Mallard Creek. The office staff is absolutely wonder and helpful! They are very attentive and prompt to your needs. They always serve you with a pleasant smile :)

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love my apartment. One major complaint is the parking situation and the fact that I had a package delivered and it sat in their office for over month after they told me it never came.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall quiet community. Hallways smells like weed. Location is great. Neighbors are unfriendly. Management is fine, completes the request on time.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Since being a resident, I had a dryer to go out and the maintenance guy was very professional in how he handled the situation since it was the second time in 3 months he brought in a new one. Happy resident

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is well kept and very quiet. Great price and everything you need is within minutes. The staff is always so nice. I love it.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Safe and well maintained appointments. Nice maintenance service, immediately react on service requests. Also very friendly leasing staff to deal with

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Thus far the residents have been great. I love the landscaping/building maintenance here. The only flaws would be the broken gate at the head of the neighborhood and the rickety bridges that we walk across to get to the unit. I still need to place a maintenance ticket for that!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Love the community and the events. Look forward to different events being held within the community. The staff is great and efficient. Would recommend others to visit and take a tour.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall it is a very nice place. Staff in office is friendly & maintenance is great as well. They handle requests in a timely manner. Noise can sometimes be loud but that is normally from cars driving by or in parking lot. Grounds are being improved and seems the new mgmt company is trying to clean the area up.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

In spite of the many changes that has occurred at Bridges At Mallard Creek through my time of living here; the staff and maintenance was always pleasent to work with.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Beautiful floors, valet trash, nice Leasing office. I love my apartment and the community, harris teeter right next door! It’s awesome!!! :)

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The management team were really good to me. They are understanding and patient. They are always happy and ready to find a resolve to make things better

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Its an okay community, the office people are nice the apartment was not what I expected it to be after looking at the model but its okay, maintenance could be a lot quicker but overall it is not a bad place to live.

Great property, and staff is always friendly. Just minor suggestions - too many spiderwebs. Property manager does a great job making sure grounds look great.