Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

3.9

3.9

I enjoy living here! I enjoy the fact that the maintenance come and fix things in a prompt manner. I am glad I decided to renew my lease. :)
So far so good. Love the location. Bridges at mallard creek are very close to everything. The property is clean and quiet. I don’t have to struggle to find parking,
My move in day was great! Amber is an exceptional Manager who took great care of me from the day I signed till now. So far I'm loving my new pad.
Four stars because when calling the office, it’s hard to get someone to answer. The community is quiet and people are not hanging out like that.
Nice and quiet. Clean wonderful neighborhoi to live and raise kids. Great managing services . I will definitely recommande this place to someone else with no hesitatiin.
All smiles and friendly staff, Quiet and Peaceful neighborhood. Great Location Many Joy's of Being a Resident with Bridges of Mallard Creek
Great price and very quiet community. There are flaws with the complex but that comes with the age of the facility. Overall I think this property management is really up-to-date about renovations and overall appeal.
So far the staff has been friendly! Everything has been pretty nice except for the whole trash situation:/ but besides that have enjoyed me stay!
Warm and Friendly Staff Real Family Like Atmosphere, Nice Spacious Apartments User friendly features including bill pay A definite 5star review
I’ve been here over a year now. I love how quiet it is. It’s peaceful here. I have t had any problems with anyone. Just wish it was a lot more closer parking.