I enjoy the quietness of the apartment. Also love that it is close to a grocery store, bank, restaurants, shipping facilities, I love the pool, the cleaningness of the neighborhood. I love big balcony

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I adore staying here. My apartment is cozy, in a quite neighborhood, great neighbors and awesome management. Location is close to lots of shopping and restaurants.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The Welcoming to the community by Awesome and Amber were really great. Awesome was the first person I met and I thought she was really knowledgeable of the community. This is an older community, that needs several upgrades, but the front line people were very professional.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I'm very pleased with my apartment floor plan. I look forward to spending time on my huge balcony! Management has been very attentive and accommodating during the process. My Unit was very clean and all appliances work. I do want to see more lighting as I'm walking the pathways.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

So far it hasn't been that great. I've asked for amaintence request twice with no answer, people are always smoking weed, the pool opened super late and we no longer have any grills...

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

So my experience has been good no complaints I’m enjoying my place very much. It’s close to my job don’t have loud or disruptive neighbors. 👌

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The speed humps are very annoying. I wish they were wider so i didnt have to come to a complete stop to go over them. Also there are people that wait at the stop sign to get their kid on or off the bus and it makes it dangerous for me to go around them

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here. I would love to give 5 star but my move in experience is not good. The keys doesn't work when we move in and we were standing outside with my kid for long time. Overall its a quite and safe place.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I did experience a mix up after driving 565 miles to get here but I thank God that the office was open the next day to resolve my issue. I think this is a great place to live. It's clean, quiet and everyone minds their own business. What more can you ask for! It's very secure. You will be just fine!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

So far I am impress with staff and overview of community. Unfortunately I've only been here a week. There were a few minors things that could've been done to apt before moving in.

I have used to live bridges at mallard creek communication between 2012 and 2015. I loved it. When I moved back to Charlotte again, I leased the apartment again here. But the experence this time is not great. I was given the wrong set of key and I couldnt get on the first day. Responses to service requests are slow

My experience is great. Living her has been the best thing I've done. And my daughter loves it. Plus i don't have to worry about taking my daughter outside to play.

A great neighborhood and very quiet. At one point we did have nosey neighbors with even noisier dogs, but they no longer live there. I don't really care for the new management in the front office, but overall we love our apartment!

The process was easy. The response was quick. The people are friendly. They invited me to the pool party when I came to return my application. The price is reasonable

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Maintenance, it can be difficult at times to get a response from them. On occasion I have left messages but haven't gotten a reply. I've also called the office and left messages and haven't gotten a reply.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Few issues when we first moved in, but they were solved. Overall satisfied with my stay here. Renewed for another year. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for their first apartment

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Good place to live. They are responding properly if we raise any tickets to work on. One thing which I don't like here is if something broken there are charging us but in many community there are not charging.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

i really love it and I’m glad i moved here. Everyone is so helpful Nice apartment and very quiet. I would recommend people to move over here. So far everything has been great.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

For the most part this place is cool. I just don’t like the fact that I’m forced into Spectrum internet which doesn’t work very well. Everything else is average. Nothing extraordinary. I do like the fact that we finally have a manager and she’s cool.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I like living here, although I’ve noticed some changes that I don’t prefer since the property management was changed. Overall it’s not bad though.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall a good experience, they have lightning up outside that doesn't work(which is unsafe for residents &their famiguest, sink stopper doesn't work and the walkway & steps are unsafe.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

A nice place to live, quiet no kids running up and down the breeze way. Walkway could use alittle upgrade, other than that I like it. The staff was nice and courteous.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I really enjoy how clean my apartment was when I moved in. The space and layout are great. I do wish I had a pantry in the kitchen. I can sometimes hear my neighbors through the walls.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here for 2 years now and management has changed for the better. It’s a quick neighborhood where everyone minds their business. No complaints from me.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here and most of the office staff are awesome. I would give 5 stars but my move in experience 7 months ago was horrible. Lamar with maintenance does very well and my requests are handled in a timely matter. Overall, its quiet and I do not have any issues and I pay my rent on time!