Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

3.9

3.9

I still enjoy living here. Everything is about the same!I hate that they removed the benches and the cookout area. I am also upset that they removed the swings from the playground. Other than that no complaints.
I will give it a solid 4 because i consistently hear stomping and thumping up above our heads at all types of night.. but the neighbors always seem friendly in passing.
All around great neighborhood/location/ staff. My job is very close by and I love that I can get to majority of all stores within a 2-3 mins
Quiet neighborhood, no issues with noise at all! Great amenities but wish the gym was open longer. Most repairs are completed on time when they are stocked. Overall I would give this community an B!
Overall everything is good.. I just wish my bedroom window was not next to the walk way ramp where people would come up the stairs. Some nights I can't sleep because all the noise.
Been here for 5 years coming up. Since I was 23 awesome spot. Ms Amber and Awesome both always make sure stuff gets done. Only thing is Maintenance, seems when a request is put in, sometimes it’s forgotten. Which, life happens but, that could be dealt with a lil better. Maybe more than just one on duty. Outside of that. Great place
So far things have been good, I love my new apartment but communication from the management staff could be better! The community is nice and quiet and overall I’m happy with my experience.
Love this property for its gorgeous layouts easy access and wonderful amenities close by. There are also newly added services which cater to the living experience.
The apt manager Amber is very friendly but the leasing agent is rube. There trash around back of the Apt. The valet trash do not pick up on there schedule pick days. There sister located around from Bridges at Mallard creek look way cleaner and the staff is very professional. There has been a lot of vandalism within the apt. I only been here less than 4 months. My converter was stolen.
So far so good! So far the neighborhood has been safe and friendly! No problems with any neighbors personally! A few loud arguments heard from random other neighbors but my apartment has been chill so far.