Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Things are getting better. Its quieter and the staff is handling the virus precautions well. Although, I am not happy with having to pay an amenity package fee, especially for having such a tiny gym and having the pool not open at the correct time last year.
The community is great,everyone that I met/saw was great. I'm just moving in and everything seems to be nice, the management office was very nice and professional, the move in process was very easy.
So my experience has been good no complaints I’m enjoying my place very much. It’s close to my job don’t have loud or disruptive neighbors. 👌
I like it. Like the children activities they have. Budget more since my cable and wifi inclufe with rent. Also i like the area. Very convenient
I love the area and the apartment is clean and will stay that way I’m still new to the Charlotte area and having my own apartment is a great start
It's a new experience here at bridges at Mallard creek and so far I am having a very good experience here and it's nice meeting you guys. Thank you
some residents have annoying kids who play ball against the apartment's wall. have asked the boy to not do it but he continues. makes my dog upset.
I was in a situation in which I had to find some where to move quickly. I was living with my son aftet being laid off from my prior job. He opened the door to his home. After a few years there he told me that he had decided to sell his home so i had 60 days to move. I came to the Property Manager of Bridges and she was a jewl to me. She really helped me to find a place to call my own again. I truly thank God for her and the time she took to assist me.
The move-in process was easy and wonderful!!! I would definitely recommend this community to my friends and family who may be looking for a great place to live!
Everyone was wonderful and they made sure I was well taken care of... I wasn't happy with the first unit so they moved me to another unit with no problem. Thanks Ladies!👌🏿😚