The move-in process was easy and wonderful!!! I would definitely recommend this community to my friends and family who may be looking for a great place to live!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Everyone was wonderful and they made sure I was well taken care of... I wasn't happy with the first unit so they moved me to another unit with no problem. Thanks Ladies!👌🏿😚

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Normally I’m happy but lately with this noise and it’s after midnight I’m tired of hearing and loosing sleep. It’s like my neighbor has no respect for when it comes to noise. It’s late

Moving in has been quite easy and I appreciate it with the fact that my job has me going all the time it’s nice to come home to peace and quiet.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

My experience with the leasing staff was amazing. I like how you are attached to one property manager it allows an individualized experience. The community appears to be quiet and the staff is very responsive

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Just moved in so still processing and settling in to the place and getting situated. I would like to be confirmed for my package mail or whatever it's called .

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Quiet and lovely living experience. I’ve lived here for 2 years and it’s gone well. The office staff handles issues with efficiency and in a timely manner.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great location for living and shopping. About a 10 minute drive to the University area, 15 minute drive to North Lake Mall and it takes me about 15 to 20 minutes to get to work.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

no noise, need more lighting outside, like the idea of the market next door. But i see it will be closing at the beginning of the new year.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Very quite and peaceful apartment complex. Great staff and overall community. Have been here 2 years and counting. I would recommend others.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Viry Nice good place we have platine arena and swing arena and waterloo car washing place vacuum arena t'en coûte near harris & walgreene nice

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I like living here but things hav even changed since the new management company took over and not for the better. I still love my view that I have and I am considering renewing my lease.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

So far so good smooth move in. No noise, my neighbors are friendly for the most part. Location is everything, Awesome is great it is only my second week living here but again so far so good

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I like it so much here that I renewed! My apartment is spacious. I like the balcony space and having storage on my patio! The neighborhood is quiet. I always have a parking space and the maintenance person always handles things quickly! The location is so close to everything!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I really enjoy the location, I relocated from New York and was worried about being in the middle of no where. I appreciate how close Harris Teeter is. I also like the size of the complex as well as amenities.

Communication is extremely important to me. They are caring and Fast ❤️. That's a wonderful combination. I would recommend them and have recommended them to many people

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I enjoy the quietness of the apartment. Also love that it is close to a grocery store, bank, restaurants, shipping facilities, I love the pool, the cleaningness of the neighborhood. I love big balcony

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I adore staying here. My apartment is cozy, in a quite neighborhood, great neighbors and awesome management. Location is close to lots of shopping and restaurants.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The Welcoming to the community by Awesome and Amber were really great. Awesome was the first person I met and I thought she was really knowledgeable of the community. This is an older community, that needs several upgrades, but the front line people were very professional.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I'm very pleased with my apartment floor plan. I look forward to spending time on my huge balcony! Management has been very attentive and accommodating during the process. My Unit was very clean and all appliances work. I do want to see more lighting as I'm walking the pathways.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

So far it hasn't been that great. I've asked for amaintence request twice with no answer, people are always smoking weed, the pool opened super late and we no longer have any grills...

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

So my experience has been good no complaints I’m enjoying my place very much. It’s close to my job don’t have loud or disruptive neighbors. 👌

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The speed humps are very annoying. I wish they were wider so i didnt have to come to a complete stop to go over them. Also there are people that wait at the stop sign to get their kid on or off the bus and it makes it dangerous for me to go around them

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here. I would love to give 5 star but my move in experience is not good. The keys doesn't work when we move in and we were standing outside with my kid for long time. Overall its a quite and safe place.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I did experience a mix up after driving 565 miles to get here but I thank God that the office was open the next day to resolve my issue. I think this is a great place to live. It's clean, quiet and everyone minds their own business. What more can you ask for! It's very secure. You will be just fine!