Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I've haven't had a bad experience yet. The people in the rent office are great. They'll work with you, keeps a open line of communication, and if I need something fixed there's not a hesitation.
My experience living there was great. I recommend living there. Very affordable and great customer service. Amenities were nice too nice gym and pool.
There have been a few incidents that have happened and we were not notified at all. Some shooting have happened and we received no notification at all.
Was a 5 star til the shooting on last Thursday night. Then the police kicked in the door in the building next to mine at about 1am. other then that all was good.
Laid back atmosphere and friendly atmosphere. Great location for shopping and restaurants. Easy access to highway s and low area for traffic.
So far I most say we are really excited to be here and we are still trying to get use to the surrounding. The repairs were in done in my apartment in record time. I would say we are off to a good start.
Quiet community, nice amenities, and prompt with repairs. I would recommend to anyone looking for their next residence to come check out the bridges at mallard creek.
I really enjoy the location, I relocated from New York and was worried about being in the middle of no where. I love how close everything is to the property, malls, stores, restaurants. I also like the size of the complex as well as amenities. The two bedrooms feel way bigger than 1000 sq ft because of the vaulted ceilings.
Few wifi problems and ac problems it was still a fine experience I don't know what els3 to say but bridges of mallard creek can definitely improve
1 star
Evening, as of today, no one has returned to clean my front door, trash can or my door mat. There was so much mud that I did sweep what I could get up, I did not want to track anymore on my rug inside. I have a stain on my rug at the door, due to this mess that was left by someone cleaning the front.