Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

3.9

3.9

The staff has always been friendly, helpful and kind. I like the community very much. I've noticed that some not all of the ground floor apartments have railing on their patios. I would hope in the future that the railing will be extended to the patios without it. I like the valet trash pick up. Maintenance can be slow but they get your request done. I would recommend this community to friends and co-workers.
Living over here has gotten better. I haven’t had too many complaints since covid hit. I wish it was easier to get someone in the office on the phone. I always wish they would approve my gift cards I’ve accumulated through the app. One has been sitting for over a month now.
I love living in this community, the people are very friendly and very nice. The apartments are very nice, they have all the amenities, that you can use, the maintenance staff is great, administrators are great, I just love this community.
I’ve been here for almost 2yrs and so far I’m still loving it here besides the occasional kids stomping over my head my stay here has been good
Quiet peaceful neighborhood with great neighbors and staff. Quickly handles maintenance request and clean well kept community. Enjoy staying here because of the location makes commuting easy.
The one next to me he’s always put the music very loud I can’t even sleep at night also the one in tops of me they make a lot of noise I can’t even sleep at night.
I love it. Just moved in so far it’s alright. Nice size balcony. Also love the fire place in the living room the must. Neighborhood looks quiet.
Very quiet! Neighbors don’t bother you. Plenty of parking. Wished the gate worked. Need updated kitchen appliances.Just needs a slightly bigger kitchen and bathroom. Other than that, I’ve have enjoyed it here
Things have gotten a little better. We have gotten some new maintenance workers. My new neighbors are really loud but that’s not the complex’s fault. I still like living here.
I’m still in my first month but so far so good. The place is nice and I had a really good experience with the timing of their maintenance services. ☺️