Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I like it. Like the children activities they have. Budget more since my cable and wifi inclufe with rent. Also i like the area. Very convenient
I love the area and the apartment is clean and will stay that way I’m still new to the Charlotte area and having my own apartment is a great start
It's a new experience here at bridges at Mallard creek and so far I am having a very good experience here and it's nice meeting you guys. Thank you
some residents have annoying kids who play ball against the apartment's wall. have asked the boy to not do it but he continues. makes my dog upset.
I was in a situation in which I had to find some where to move quickly. I was living with my son aftet being laid off from my prior job. He opened the door to his home. After a few years there he told me that he had decided to sell his home so i had 60 days to move. I came to the Property Manager of Bridges and she was a jewl to me. She really helped me to find a place to call my own again. I truly thank God for her and the time she took to assist me.
The move-in process was easy and wonderful!!! I would definitely recommend this community to my friends and family who may be looking for a great place to live!
Everyone was wonderful and they made sure I was well taken care of... I wasn't happy with the first unit so they moved me to another unit with no problem. Thanks Ladies!👌🏿😚
Normally I’m happy but lately with this noise and it’s after midnight I’m tired of hearing and loosing sleep. It’s like my neighbor has no respect for when it comes to noise. It’s late
Moving in has been quite easy and I appreciate it with the fact that my job has me going all the time it’s nice to come home to peace and quiet.
My experience with the leasing staff was amazing. I like how you are attached to one property manager it allows an individualized experience. The community appears to be quiet and the staff is very responsive