Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

3.9

3.9

Love this property for its gorgeous layouts easy access and wonderful amenities close by. There are also newly added services which cater to the living experience.
The apt manager Amber is very friendly but the leasing agent is rube. There trash around back of the Apt. The valet trash do not pick up on there schedule pick days. There sister located around from Bridges at Mallard creek look way cleaner and the staff is very professional. There has been a lot of vandalism within the apt. I only been here less than 4 months. My converter was stolen.
So far so good! So far the neighborhood has been safe and friendly! No problems with any neighbors personally! A few loud arguments heard from random other neighbors but my apartment has been chill so far.
I have no complaints. While things could be a little better communication wise it could be worse. I like my apartment and have no issues. It not a bad place to live.
So far I’m impressed with the staff and the cleanliness of the community. It’s a quiet place to reside and it’s also convenient located near your “everyday” stores.
Great place to live no problem great neighbors . And the community is a great family the staff and maintenance are great. I would recommend s family or friends if they are looking for a apt home mallardcreek would be my first choices The amenities are great .
The staff has always been friendly, helpful and kind. I like the community very much. I've noticed that some not all of the ground floor apartments have railing on their patios. I would hope in the future that the railing will be extended to the patios without it. I like the valet trash pick up. Maintenance can be slow but they get your request done. I would recommend this community to friends and co-workers.
Living over here has gotten better. I haven’t had too many complaints since covid hit. I wish it was easier to get someone in the office on the phone. I always wish they would approve my gift cards I’ve accumulated through the app. One has been sitting for over a month now.
I love living in this community, the people are very friendly and very nice. The apartments are very nice, they have all the amenities, that you can use, the maintenance staff is great, administrators are great, I just love this community.
I’ve been here for almost 2yrs and so far I’m still loving it here besides the occasional kids stomping over my head my stay here has been good