Great community. Maintenance is always on time. Location is great. The staff is very polite and always willing to help. Neighbors are also great.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I really like living here!!! Any time I have an issue is fixed quickly and efficiently. It’s quiet and I enjoy the view from my patio. This is an awesome place to live!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I have lived here for 3 years now. Good area to live if you are working in Wells Fargo, TIAA etc. Very close to the interstates. Only issue is the security. It can get better if proper steps are taken.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I like living at Bridges at Mallard Creek. It's very quiet and the location is very convenient. The only thing that I would like as a resident is to have the ability to use the exercise room outside of office hours. I hope they build a free-standing gym so residents have the ability to use the facility at their leisure.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Move there in April of 2018. I haven't had any problems so far. Whenever I had a maintenance issue they fixed the problem right away. When I call the office they answer my question

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Had a bug issue when we first moved in, took a little back and forth with the office to get it situated. other than that our experience has been good.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love everything about the community and the staff.. I plan on being here for a long time.. they made my move in easy and also if I need anything done, the maintenance crew takes card of it, if not the same day, the next day. A great place to live.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love the area that my apartment is located at. Nice neighborhood. No real complaints. I love the kitchen changes from the past as a relative lived here before the update.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall it's a decent neighborhood. I wish we were getting more bang for our buck though. Rent recently went up and they are charging us a lot of miscellaneous fees now. Most apartment communities who charge what they do here at least have a 24 hour gym. The gym here is extremely small and it is only open during office hours, which is the same time most people are at work therefore unable to enjoy it. The insides need to be renovated as well. Sinks and tubs are chipping and the toilets are loud when refilling after a flush. Ceilings have some signs of water damage from above.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Very comfortable living, clean & appealing environment, & pretty quick response to issues. I've stayed here for a year now and have, for the majority of the stay, thoroughly enjoyed living here.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The apartments are clean, the neighbors are nice, there’s a Harris teeter right next door so it saves on travel for grocery shopping and convenience

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Very affordable and friendly staff, ready to see what new management does. Would definitely recommend to my friends looking to move in Charlotte

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall my opinion is great is good. Office staff and maintenance is very friendly and helpful. Out complaints would be with those living here. They do not clean up after their dogs. They throw garbage all over the grounds instead of trash cans, playing loud music at all hours things like that

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I have been staying in a rented apartment from last 6 years. totally 4 communities so far. The things I liked about Bridges are 1) it provides rental apartment at low cost compared to nearby communities and 2) The people working in the Leasing office are always helpful and act on concerns.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Awesome place to live, great staff! They’ve helped me through some of my darkest days and I am forever grateful for an understanding group!!!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Clean, well kept and quiet community. Office staff are friendly and easy to get in touch with. Neighbors are cordial. Apartments themselves are very cozy. Carpentry a little shoddy, very little kitchen storage in the 2 bed/ 2 bath unit but decent quality for the rent.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I just moved in a couple of days ago. The staff are very friendly and helpful.the cleaning crew could've cleaned a little better. But I feel cleaned myself anyway. My overall experience has been good so far.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I enjoy living in this community. It’s quiet and I don’t have any problems. The rental office and maintenance staff respond very quickly and in a timely manner and I absolutely love my fire place!!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Nice community with friendly neighbors. Leasing office is always prompt with responses to any questions or issues presented to them. Awesome pool area.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great property, and staff is always friendly. Just minor suggestions - too many spiderwebs. Property manager does a great job making sure grounds look great.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Its an okay community, the office people are nice the apartment was not what I expected it to be after looking at the model but its okay, maintenance could be a lot quicker but overall it is not a bad place to live.

The management team were really good to me. They are understanding and patient. They are always happy and ready to find a resolve to make things better

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Beautiful floors, valet trash, nice Leasing office. I love my apartment and the community, harris teeter right next door! It’s awesome!!! :)

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

In spite of the many changes that has occurred at Bridges At Mallard Creek through my time of living here; the staff and maintenance was always pleasent to work with.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall it is a very nice place. Staff in office is friendly & maintenance is great as well. They handle requests in a timely manner. Noise can sometimes be loud but that is normally from cars driving by or in parking lot. Grounds are being improved and seems the new mgmt company is trying to clean the area up.