Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It is completely awful living here. I’ve been waiting on numerous things to be fixed since i moved in. Nothing has been fixed yet! But i pay my rent on time every month and the rent isn’t cheap! It’s been blood on my patio, laundry doors are off track, toilet wasn’t bulted down correctly, the piece that covers over the stove is loose, they pick and choose what day on trash day they want to get my trash. Oh to top it off I began to see bugs that I know for a fact I didn’t bring! I absolutely hate it here!
Great community. Maintenance is always on time. Location is great. The staff is very polite and always willing to help. Neighbors are also great.
I really like living here!!! Any time I have an issue is fixed quickly and efficiently. It’s quiet and I enjoy the view from my patio. This is an awesome place to live!
I have lived here for 3 years now. Good area to live if you are working in Wells Fargo, TIAA etc. Very close to the interstates. Only issue is the security. It can get better if proper steps are taken.
I like living at Bridges at Mallard Creek. It's very quiet and the location is very convenient. The only thing that I would like as a resident is to have the ability to use the exercise room outside of office hours. I hope they build a free-standing gym so residents have the ability to use the facility at their leisure.
This location is not upgraded like I told it was going to be. Bugs and spiders are everywhere. However this is the cheapest rent in university.
Move there in April of 2018. I haven't had any problems so far. Whenever I had a maintenance issue they fixed the problem right away. When I call the office they answer my question
1 star
This apartment does not keep up with their maintenance and repairs. The maintenance guys lies about doing repairs he never completes. Don’t move here 😢
Had a bug issue when we first moved in, took a little back and forth with the office to get it situated. other than that our experience has been good.
Not a bad place to live here but many things to do and need improvement. Sometimes residents don’t have space to his/her park vehicle. Need bigger gym, Suggestions: why don’t you make a schedule for pest control rather than resident report???!!! Thank you