People that live here aren't friendly. Litter everywhere, dog poop everywhere. When you or they walk downstairs you can hear it upstairs. Walls are paper thin, anything that you say will be heard on the other side and vice versa.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It is completely awful living here. I’ve been waiting on numerous things to be fixed since i moved in. Nothing has been fixed yet! But i pay my rent on time every month and the rent isn’t cheap! It’s been blood on my patio, laundry doors are off track, toilet wasn’t bulted down correctly, the piece that covers over the stove is loose, they pick and choose what day on trash day they want to get my trash. Oh to top it off I began to see bugs that I know for a fact I didn’t bring! I absolutely hate it here!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It’s been a nightmare and I absolutely hate it here. They take forever to fix things that i never broke or damaged. There are bugs i know i did not cause because i am very clean. Should I continue?

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It’s not the best place to live. The area is really nice as far as access to the grocery store and highway. I like the fact that it is in university area but the apt complex it’s self no

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

This apartment does not keep up with their maintenance and repairs. The maintenance guys lies about doing repairs he never completes. Don’t move here 😢

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Cheapest rent in this area. Management is nice. Needs upgrade throughout apartment. Parking isn’t that great. Pay for trash pickup that doesn’t get picked up.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Maintenance and office staff not good at all. Looking at trying to move when lease is up because I am tired of everything not working everytime I turn around.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

This location is not upgraded like I told it was going to be. Bugs and spiders are everywhere. However this is the cheapest rent in university.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Truth be told, it’s not what I expected & I’ll leave it at that. They are requiring me to type 140 characters. My Husband and Myself are disabled. I was assigned a bottom level apartment originally. Then I was asked if the resident that is in the apartment, wanted to stay another week, I was like sure because I know that feeling. Long story short. They assigned me a seconded floor apartment. I informed the agent I was working with that I can’t be on the second level She choose to try an argue me down that I said the seconded level would be fine. My friend that was with me said She would be fine with the second level. She told me too let Her call and ask Her boss.The response was we can put You in a bottom unit but I would have to pay more than the amount I was paying for the unit they put me in. I have fallen, I have pictures an bruise to prove it as well as My Husband falling and breaking His toes. Call to Informed that Area Manager Aaron, whom told Me She would call me back on the 7th of Dec... I have yet too hear back from Her. I’m already. sick, depressed, and going through a lot of pain, can eat half the time...This is not what I was looking for. Keeping it All in Prayer

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Not a bad place to live here but many things to do and need improvement. Sometimes residents don’t have space to his/her park vehicle. Need bigger gym, Suggestions: why don’t you make a schedule for pest control rather than resident report???!!! Thank you

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It was a little crazy due to the fact there is no manager. So I was the to keep calling trying to figure out what the issues was finally i!!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Clean, well kept and quiet community. Office staff are friendly and easy to get in touch with. Neighbors are cordial. Apartments themselves are very cozy. Carpentry a little shoddy, very little kitchen storage in the 2 bed/ 2 bath unit but decent quality for the rent.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I just moved in a couple of days ago. The staff are very friendly and helpful.the cleaning crew could've cleaned a little better. But I feel cleaned myself anyway. My overall experience has been good so far.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I had a bad experience moving in with the regional manager Erwin she gave me incorrect information and was very rude and nasty to be a regional manager. I love the other 2 ladies in the office they were amazing and have made my staff more comfortable after speaking with them in regards to their regional manager behavior

Overall it's a decent neighborhood. I wish we were getting more bang for our buck though. Rent recently went up and they are charging us a lot of miscellaneous fees now. Most apartment communities who charge what they do here at least have a 24 hour gym. The gym here is extremely small and it is only open during office hours, which is the same time most people are at work therefore unable to enjoy it. The insides need to be renovated as well. Sinks and tubs are chipping and the toilets are loud when refilling after a flush. Ceilings have some signs of water damage from above.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Affordable apartments, but the they can stand an upgrade. The technology package is definitely a great value. The staff is great and they are very attentive!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Response to our service items has improved within the last 2weeks since the request has been submitted and grounds maintenance has picked up .

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Its an okay community, the office people are nice the apartment was not what I expected it to be after looking at the model but its okay, maintenance could be a lot quicker but overall it is not a bad place to live.

Still a work in progress. Great staff and maintenance crew. Great attitude all around. Still debating on renewing and I’ve been here 3 weeks. There are repairs and issues that need fixing and taken care of before I make a full decision.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Had a bug issue when we first moved in, took a little back and forth with the office to get it situated. other than that our experience has been good.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great property, and staff is always friendly. Just minor suggestions - too many spiderwebs. Property manager does a great job making sure grounds look great.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall a great neighborhood. Close to nearly everything and only about 20 minutes from the downtown area. Fairly quiet, jno major issues. Prices could be lower.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I chose this complex because it was super close to my job and the reviews were decent. I fell in love with the model but my apartment does not look as good. However, I've been there a couple of weeks and I really love the vaulted ceilings and all the natural light that comes in. There were a few move in issues but all is coming together nicely.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Love the community and the events. Look forward to different events being held within the community. The staff is great and efficient. Would recommend others to visit and take a tour.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The management team were really good to me. They are understanding and patient. They are always happy and ready to find a resolve to make things better