It is completely awful living here. I’ve been waiting on numerous things to be fixed since i moved in. Nothing has been fixed yet! But i pay my rent on time every month and the rent isn’t cheap! It’s been blood on my patio, laundry doors are off track, toilet wasn’t bulted down correctly, the piece that covers over the stove is loose, they pick and choose what day on trash day they want to get my trash. Oh to top it off I began to see bugs that I know for a fact I didn’t bring! I absolutely hate it here!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

People that live here aren't friendly. Litter everywhere, dog poop everywhere. When you or they walk downstairs you can hear it upstairs. Walls are paper thin, anything that you say will be heard on the other side and vice versa.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It’s not the best place to live. The area is really nice as far as access to the grocery store and highway. I like the fact that it is in university area but the apt complex it’s self no

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It’s been a nightmare and I absolutely hate it here. They take forever to fix things that i never broke or damaged. There are bugs i know i did not cause because i am very clean. Should I continue?

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

This apartment does not keep up with their maintenance and repairs. The maintenance guys lies about doing repairs he never completes. Don’t move here 😢

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Cheapest rent in this area. Management is nice. Needs upgrade throughout apartment. Parking isn’t that great. Pay for trash pickup that doesn’t get picked up.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

So far it hasn't been that great. I've asked for amaintence request twice with no answer, people are always smoking weed, the pool opened super late and we no longer have any grills...

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

This location is not upgraded like I told it was going to be. Bugs and spiders are everywhere. However this is the cheapest rent in university.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Maintenance and office staff not good at all. Looking at trying to move when lease is up because I am tired of everything not working everytime I turn around.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Truth be told, it’s not what I expected & I’ll leave it at that. They are requiring me to type 140 characters. My Husband and Myself are disabled. I was assigned a bottom level apartment originally. Then I was asked if the resident that is in the apartment, wanted to stay another week, I was like sure because I know that feeling. Long story short. They assigned me a seconded floor apartment. I informed the agent I was working with that I can’t be on the second level She choose to try an argue me down that I said the seconded level would be fine. My friend that was with me said She would be fine with the second level. She told me too let Her call and ask Her boss.The response was we can put You in a bottom unit but I would have to pay more than the amount I was paying for the unit they put me in. I have fallen, I have pictures an bruise to prove it as well as My Husband falling and breaking His toes. Call to Informed that Area Manager Aaron, whom told Me She would call me back on the 7th of Dec... I have yet too hear back from Her. I’m already. sick, depressed, and going through a lot of pain, can eat half the time...This is not what I was looking for. Keeping it All in Prayer

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It was a little crazy due to the fact there is no manager. So I was the to keep calling trying to figure out what the issues was finally i!!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall very great experience. My building is quiet for the most part and my neighbors are all pretty nice. The only complaint I have is the parking lot have very limited and uneven spaces. There are cars that sit 24/7 and never move and some individuals park their work trucks and takes up 3 and 4 spaces

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Not a bad place to live here but many things to do and need improvement. Sometimes residents don’t have space to his/her park vehicle. Need bigger gym, Suggestions: why don’t you make a schedule for pest control rather than resident report???!!! Thank you

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I enjoy the quietness of the apartment. Also love that it is close to a grocery store, bank, restaurants, shipping facilities, I love the pool, the cleaningness of the neighborhood. I love big balcony

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

so far my experience has been pretty decent ... i truly miss Christele though ... Kelly was very sweet & loving ... I had issues with the new mgmt not answering the phone but I think everything is fine now. Everyone minds their own business and that is s plus :)

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Still a work in progress. Great staff and maintenance crew. Great attitude all around. Still debating on renewing and I’ve been here 3 weeks. There are repairs and issues that need fixing and taken care of before I make a full decision.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Its an okay community, the office people are nice the apartment was not what I expected it to be after looking at the model but its okay, maintenance could be a lot quicker but overall it is not a bad place to live.

Enjoy the location & the people. Would recommend a gated community for the sake of children Andy the surrounding areas but more or less a nice apartment complex.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall the location is really great for employees of Wells Fargo. The neighborhood isn't super safe, so there isn't a lot of piece of mind, especially since all of the front gate is just laying on the grass by the entrance. There is no security to prevent non-residents from coming in.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall the apartment is not bad although there needs some updating with certain features like the bathrooms and kitchen countertops. The only thing that could really change is security. There has been times where there has been individuals who seem to be up to no good in the parking lot and it just creates a safety issue for our neighbors

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Affordable apartments, but the they can stand an upgrade. The technology package is definitely a great value. The staff is great and they are very attentive!

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Few issues when we first moved in, but they were solved. Overall satisfied with my stay here. Renewed for another year. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for their first apartment

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Could use better customer service and making sure they guarantee what they say they will do so I won’t have to tell them more than three or four times.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Response to our service items has improved within the last 2weeks since the request has been submitted and grounds maintenance has picked up .

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I just moved in a couple of days ago. The staff are very friendly and helpful.the cleaning crew could've cleaned a little better. But I feel cleaned myself anyway. My overall experience has been good so far.