I just moved in a couple of days ago. The staff are very friendly and helpful.the cleaning crew could've cleaned a little better. But I feel cleaned myself anyway. My overall experience has been good so far.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Had a bug issue when we first moved in, took a little back and forth with the office to get it situated. other than that our experience has been good.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall it's a decent neighborhood. I wish we were getting more bang for our buck though. Rent recently went up and they are charging us a lot of miscellaneous fees now. Most apartment communities who charge what they do here at least have a 24 hour gym. The gym here is extremely small and it is only open during office hours, which is the same time most people are at work therefore unable to enjoy it. The insides need to be renovated as well. Sinks and tubs are chipping and the toilets are loud when refilling after a flush. Ceilings have some signs of water damage from above.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Response to our service items has improved within the last 2weeks since the request has been submitted and grounds maintenance has picked up .

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Still a work in progress. Great staff and maintenance crew. Great attitude all around. Still debating on renewing and I’ve been here 3 weeks. There are repairs and issues that need fixing and taken care of before I make a full decision.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Its an okay community, the office people are nice the apartment was not what I expected it to be after looking at the model but its okay, maintenance could be a lot quicker but overall it is not a bad place to live.

Clean, well kept and quiet community. Office staff are friendly and easy to get in touch with. Neighbors are cordial. Apartments themselves are very cozy. Carpentry a little shoddy, very little kitchen storage in the 2 bed/ 2 bath unit but decent quality for the rent.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The management team were really good to me. They are understanding and patient. They are always happy and ready to find a resolve to make things better

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I chose this complex because it was super close to my job and the reviews were decent. I fell in love with the model but my apartment does not look as good. However, I've been there a couple of weeks and I really love the vaulted ceilings and all the natural light that comes in. There were a few move in issues but all is coming together nicely.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Love the community and the events. Look forward to different events being held within the community. The staff is great and efficient. Would recommend others to visit and take a tour.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall a great neighborhood. Close to nearly everything and only about 20 minutes from the downtown area. Fairly quiet, jno major issues. Prices could be lower.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great property, and staff is always friendly. Just minor suggestions - too many spiderwebs. Property manager does a great job making sure grounds look great.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I have been staying in a rented apartment from last 6 years. totally 4 communities so far. The things I liked about Bridges are 1) it provides rental apartment at low cost compared to nearby communities and 2) The people working in the Leasing office are always helpful and act on concerns.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall my opinion is great is good. Office staff and maintenance is very friendly and helpful. Out complaints would be with those living here. They do not clean up after their dogs. They throw garbage all over the grounds instead of trash cans, playing loud music at all hours things like that

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall quiet community. Hallways smells like weed. Location is great. Neighbors are unfriendly. Management is fine, completes the request on time.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It's good. They are doing awesome jobs with great work. I will refer this community to my friends which is really good community. They are doing good job

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Very affordable and friendly staff, ready to see what new management does. Would definitely recommend to my friends looking to move in Charlotte

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I have been living here from last 1 year. Clean. Safe. Great Leasing office staff. They always listen to any problems faced. The experience at "Bridges at Mallard creek" has been really great.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The management is very good and helpful. Maintenance comes quickly after a maintenance request has been submitted. Apartments are clean and well kept.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The apartments are nice, staff is friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this apartment complex to any of my friends, family and co-workers.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

So far so good. I moved in April and you guys respond back pretty fast and I love it,the gym could be a tad bigger but it works lol.so thanks for everything

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love my apartment. One major complaint is the parking situation and the fact that I had a package delivered and it sat in their office for over month after they told me it never came.

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Safe and well maintained appointments. Nice maintenance service, immediately react on service requests. Also very friendly leasing staff to deal with

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Since being a resident, I had a dryer to go out and the maintenance guy was very professional in how he handled the situation since it was the second time in 3 months he brought in a new one. Happy resident

Reply from Bridges at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

This community is really good but service request are getting delayed. Apart from that every other things are really good with the internet connection