hese apartments are really great. The environment is amazing. They have really great staff here, Although there are things that still needs work as every establishment does I feel the office and maintenance does the best they can do to meet everyone’s needs. My overall experience here have been great!

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Management is great. But the location is not. Easy access to the highways but way too close to the airport. Some of the apartments for me were unlivable because of the noise.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Good in this moment, hoping to get better. To keep the amenities working well, the gates working as well. But it’s missing the security cameras that I think are really important. They should install it

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

1 month ago I live here until now everything is fine, the ladies of the office took care of everything quickly and helped me with the paperwork, the staff has been very pleasant so far. I absolutely love this community. I think the price is fair given the space and the social areas are pretty great I'll leave another review when we leave but again, so far so good.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

it is nice, near and comfortable. I consider this is a good place to live and easy access. It has one issue, security is not good as we want

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

I enjoy living here. It’s convenient to everything in the apartments are nice. I enjoyed the events they host for the residence. The best part are the gates are fixed now and we have guest codes to get our friends in and out. I appreciate the changes management has made and hope they continue to make more

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Needs more security and more clean areas. They should improve the buildings. I never see people cleaning them. Thanks God finally they fixed up the gates. That is a good thing. But still they need to put surveillance cameras

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

It has been an alright experience. I few issues I have had to deal with including pool passes and the small roaches because of all of the trees around.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Very great service , good atmosphere and am very satisfied with the attention I was giving at the office.it was great to see how lovely I was attended. I love my new home

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Love the community, love the office staff! Very friendly. I’ve lived here on and off for 4 years and it’s always going to be my first Choice!

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

so far our experience has been great. The apartment is updated and modern. We moved from an older apartment complex and can tell the difference.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

honestly , the neighborhood isn’t bad at all , it’s cool that the leasing office has amazing activities to include the community . i’m also happy that they are working on the gates to make the apartment more safe .

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Áreas confortables y muy cuidadas personal atento y educados con los clientes, Laura conoce su trabajo y busca la satisfacción del guest saludos

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Nice location. All problems are well taken care by the management. Appreciate. Only one thing wanted to point out is hall way lights, its not working some times and feeling uncomfortable to go out after getting dark due to no lights. Otherwise, feeling very nice in this apartment.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

I feel excelent in this new location, the people is very nice and the girls in the office are very kind. Everything is working perfect and the pool is wonderful

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

The management team is really trying and they are super sweet, but it is frustrating to pay so much for rent etc and we cannot have working amenities that we are promised. I have lived her nearly 3 years and in that time the gates have been broken/fixed/and broken for nearly a year now. As of recent, they are "attempting to fix" but they never last more than ONE DAY! The grill and sink in the pool area does not work and are never cleaned or kept up with propane etc. These are amenities that we were promised in tour/lease and cannot be used. The pool is always cleaned, but the grill area never is. Super frustrating.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Could be better. I understand these are apartments, but some things either don't get looked at or take too long. My most biggest issue is the dishwasher, from moving in until now it does not work as it should, and I'm constantly being told it works, when in reality it doesn't.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Very nice apts quiet and clean.the staff are friendly and parking is ok. The pool and amenities are nice. So far I haven’t had a bad experience but I only been here for about a month

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

So far so good we just moved in.It was nice experience the people at the leasing office did good job.We're looking forward to summer time to meet more residents and neighbors at the pool.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Tengo menos de una semana viviendo aquí y por lo que va de los días me ha parecido excelente. Los apartamentos amplios. La piscina limpia, todo me gusta.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

I love this apartment complex, it’s the perfect blend of luxury and modern. My friends are always impressed when they come visit. #thebridges

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

It’s an amazing place, we love the pool and the area. My job is close to here so it makes it wven better, but also there is everything near to here.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

I wish you’d get the front gates fixed it’s been about 6 months, and we are paying for a gated complex. It’s not safe when you’re getting home after dark. I can’t believe it’s taking so long to fix.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Great area, the people around the neighborhood are really nice and helpful. The people in the leasing office and maintenance people are outstanding. It’s a quiet place to live. I love it here

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

The management was very nice and professional. They guided me through the Move in with ease. The new management is definitely making a change !