I love my unit. The bedroom and apartment are spacious. I think the hallways need to be cleaned more, powerwashed. I like the pool, however the pool area could use more chairs.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Beautiful interiors. All the staff is very helpful and friendly! The property is very well manicured and always clean. Would definitely recommend to others.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Great community , I've recently moved in and so far I am very happy with my decision in choosing The Bridges on Eldridge. I would recommend.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Bridges on eldrige has a safe environment clean facilities, friendly staff. Great location especially for someone who doesnt like to live far from grocery stores

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Lovely neighbhoor, maintenance quick to respond. Safe environment. Friendly staff. Happy with the experience here. Convenient location near kroger , tjmaxx ..

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

The apartments layout is nice and open and parking has improved throughout the property. The residents are friendly and I enjoy staying here.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

It's a wonderful community to live in. The cares team is great and all the ladies in the office are always so nice and attentive. The maintenance team takes care of the property and any issues I may have

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

The environment is very nice. Apartment is well built, looks clean and new. Grocery store is very near. Also, more stores like walmary, HEB are nearby.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

We recently moved in and our experience so far as been great! Everyone at the front office is very friendly and helpful. So glad we decided to move here.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Me gusta el area donde esta ubicado. Tengo todo lo que necesito cerca. Cuentan con un bonito gimnasio, con piscina y una bonita area para reuniones

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Gates need fixing they have been broken for over 6 months. There is a need for security that monitor vs react. Need walking security at night. The

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

I recently renewed my lease as I love my apartments. The community area is nice but the inside is even better. The prices are very good specially for the area. Just wished maintenance would be faster.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Ya tengo como unos 3 a 4 meses que no escucho algo de robo en las residencias, están funcionando un poco mejor las entrada a los estacionamientos. Buen mantenimiento de todo el complejo. Algunos vecinos ruidosos

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Since our move-in recently, we have had a great experience. The office staff have been a pleasure to work with, and the community is great!

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Very clean and serene environment for young professionals, the front desk staff members are friendly and also professional. Looking forward to renewing my lease :)

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Good place, new management is good. Maintenance is good, but wish they had cctv’s. Amenities are good n community activities are really interesting.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Great management, good maintenance, but we had break in so security is an issue for us..people's new car tires often are stolen and gates dont work much either..

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Beautiful community with a very professional staff. The CARES team seems to really love what they do, which brings positive energy and community interactivity.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

It’s been great so far. I wish the office would show a little bit more concern and passion towards resident complaints but overall the donget the job done in a timely manner. I haven’t had any real problem yet & hopefully they stay that way ! I love my apartment

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

We moved into a new apartment. Kelsey was excellent in handling our needs. She was very quick to respond in a timely manner to any of our questions and concerns.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Has been an great experience since I have moved here. Quiet, and also the pool is very nice but sometimes the lights don’t turn on, also the hot tub bubbles do not work.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Moved in few weeks ago, so far its been great. Staff is always responsive, grounds seem to stay clean, and its quiet in the complex. The only downfall is, the maintenance takes too long to get things done.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Great location and management was supper nice and helped us get all situated for our move in and would recommend in the future to friends and family and anyone who is considering.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

I just moved in, and the leasing staff was extremely helpful. I was able to get my apartment within the time frame needed. The apartment was nice when I moved in

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Staff , maintenance and cares team are awesome So many improvements in this community. Very spacious apartments and great surrounding area to live .