Love the community, love the office staff! Very friendly. I’ve lived here on and off for 4 years and it’s always going to be my first Choice!

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

so far our experience has been great. The apartment is updated and modern. We moved from an older apartment complex and can tell the difference.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

honestly , the neighborhood isn’t bad at all , it’s cool that the leasing office has amazing activities to include the community . i’m also happy that they are working on the gates to make the apartment more safe .

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Áreas confortables y muy cuidadas personal atento y educados con los clientes, Laura conoce su trabajo y busca la satisfacción del guest saludos

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Nice location. All problems are well taken care by the management. Appreciate. Only one thing wanted to point out is hall way lights, its not working some times and feeling uncomfortable to go out after getting dark due to no lights. Otherwise, feeling very nice in this apartment.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

I feel excelent in this new location, the people is very nice and the girls in the office are very kind. Everything is working perfect and the pool is wonderful

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

The management team is really trying and they are super sweet, but it is frustrating to pay so much for rent etc and we cannot have working amenities that we are promised. I have lived her nearly 3 years and in that time the gates have been broken/fixed/and broken for nearly a year now. As of recent, they are "attempting to fix" but they never last more than ONE DAY! The grill and sink in the pool area does not work and are never cleaned or kept up with propane etc. These are amenities that we were promised in tour/lease and cannot be used. The pool is always cleaned, but the grill area never is. Super frustrating.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Could be better. I understand these are apartments, but some things either don't get looked at or take too long. My most biggest issue is the dishwasher, from moving in until now it does not work as it should, and I'm constantly being told it works, when in reality it doesn't.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Very nice apts quiet and clean.the staff are friendly and parking is ok. The pool and amenities are nice. So far I haven’t had a bad experience but I only been here for about a month

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

So far so good we just moved in.It was nice experience the people at the leasing office did good job.We're looking forward to summer time to meet more residents and neighbors at the pool.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Tengo menos de una semana viviendo aquí y por lo que va de los días me ha parecido excelente. Los apartamentos amplios. La piscina limpia, todo me gusta.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

I love this apartment complex, it’s the perfect blend of luxury and modern. My friends are always impressed when they come visit. #thebridges

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

It’s an amazing place, we love the pool and the area. My job is close to here so it makes it wven better, but also there is everything near to here.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

I wish you’d get the front gates fixed it’s been about 6 months, and we are paying for a gated complex. It’s not safe when you’re getting home after dark. I can’t believe it’s taking so long to fix.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Great area, the people around the neighborhood are really nice and helpful. The people in the leasing office and maintenance people are outstanding. It’s a quiet place to live. I love it here

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

The management was very nice and professional. They guided me through the Move in with ease. The new management is definitely making a change !

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

The staff is very friendly and down to earth. They are very understanding and knowledgeable about this community. You have several different amenities and different activities to use and do at this community.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Everyone is friendly and helpful. When something is broken it always gets fixed. If I have a question they always have an answer. Everyone is very respectful.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

When I first moved in, Jennifer and Kelsey were amazing!! They worked with me and replaced my carpet same day and their customer service is the BEST!

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

My family just moved in only a few weeks ago, but we am absolutely in love with our new apartment home. The community is also very quiet and peaceful. Thus far we are very pleased with the community and will refer family and friends to the property.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Gates are always open especially at night! Just some concerns about that. Parking is not bad at all. Gym machines are out of order! Trying to get my work out on!

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

love this community because the staff is very friendly and always willing to help.They always greets us with a smile and makes us feel at home. The maintenance staff are very professional and always get the job done.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Love the location of the apartment. Apartment has high ceilings, lots of storage, granite countertops, open kitchen, and it is well worth the price

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

My experience has been great. Friendly staff, and the pool area is really nice. Looking forward to a great year! And its quiet i like the peace.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Mala administración, poco cumplimiento de las normas, poco personal para el buen mantenimiento de las áreas, ya vamos para más de 6 meses con todos los portones dañados y así hay más inseguridad. No cuenta con cámaras de vigilancia. Lo que siempre está funcionado es el equipo de actividades mensuales que busca mantener la jovialidad