I am loving the experience thus far! The property and amenities are awesome, my apartment is beautiful and the ladies in the office are amazing! I believe I am going to love living here for a very long time|

excellent, very quiet and pleasant to live, apartments without large, very clean and Beautifulthe treatment of the people of the administration is very attentive, the area of ​​the pool and entertainment room is also very nice and cozy, the services are very good always up to date

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

this community is spectacular, from the cleanliness of the environment, great office personal, & maintenance is quick to respond to work orders.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

The place is nice and comfortable. The only issue I have is that I don't get prompt response to repairs. For close to 2 weeks, I've been having issues with the A/c, trowing away buckets of water everyday. It's ok now but it took so long. I don't even know if someone came to fix it or it corrected itself.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Ever since the new management started since last year or two years ago, my experience have been better. Management has responded rapidly to fixing things in the apartment and taking care of our packages too.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Yasmine was very helpful during move in! I was also expecting a package the same day as i moved in and they had it there waiting on me. I like the complex so far

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

My experience in the apartments had been super good so I don’t have any bad options about the administration if I have any inconvenience they fix it immediately

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

I really appreciate the great service and hardworking staff. The community is great and very safe. The surrounding areas are just what I’m looking for

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Although we have been experiencing a few problems, the ladies in the office and the maintenance supervisor have been awesome at addressing the issues and trying to accommodate us as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Feeling very nice so far. Nice peoples working in the leasing office and they are very care. Nice location. All the issue are taken care with utmost care.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Very helpful staff and always follow up. Worked with Yasmin and she was very friendly and made sure all of our documents were turned in without being too pushy.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

The apartment complex is beautiful and peaceful, and my apartment itself is spacious and comfortable, so happy that I got to to be apart of this community!

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Great neighborhood in the energy corridor, very clean as well, I love the resort style pool and gazebo area, nice gym equipment and friendly staff members!

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Good apartment community in the area. The apartments are not renovated recently, but not very old like other apartments that we came across. All the required amenities are there, including play area for the kids. There are some appliances and fixtures in the apartments that feel a little older. the community events that happen every week are something new for us... will see if we can get to know more of our neighbors !!

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Nice neighborhood.Like the amenities especially playground..my kid is having fun there and swimming pool also.but,does not get friends yet. I like the trees..as weather is sunny every time like to wait under the trees.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

The place is beautiful but there has been multiple maintenance issues in the first month I have lived here. Parking is a bit crowded at times as well.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

hese apartments are really great. The environment is amazing. They have really great staff here, Although there are things that still needs work as every establishment does I feel the office and maintenance does the best they can do to meet everyone’s needs. My overall experience here have been great!

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Management is great. But the location is not. Easy access to the highways but way too close to the airport. Some of the apartments for me were unlivable because of the noise.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Good in this moment, hoping to get better. To keep the amenities working well, the gates working as well. But it’s missing the security cameras that I think are really important. They should install it

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

1 month ago I live here until now everything is fine, the ladies of the office took care of everything quickly and helped me with the paperwork, the staff has been very pleasant so far. I absolutely love this community. I think the price is fair given the space and the social areas are pretty great I'll leave another review when we leave but again, so far so good.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

it is nice, near and comfortable. I consider this is a good place to live and easy access. It has one issue, security is not good as we want

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

I enjoy living here. It’s convenient to everything in the apartments are nice. I enjoyed the events they host for the residence. The best part are the gates are fixed now and we have guest codes to get our friends in and out. I appreciate the changes management has made and hope they continue to make more

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Needs more security and more clean areas. They should improve the buildings. I never see people cleaning them. Thanks God finally they fixed up the gates. That is a good thing. But still they need to put surveillance cameras

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

It has been an alright experience. I few issues I have had to deal with including pool passes and the small roaches because of all of the trees around.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Very great service , good atmosphere and am very satisfied with the attention I was giving at the office.it was great to see how lovely I was attended. I love my new home