Community amenities are awesome.. Especially we like the playground. My kid likes to play there..and pool maintenance is very good.. I see many trees with wonderful flowers all around.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

So far it’s been a great experience and i enjoy the property and what it haves to offer..i would recommend this location to others... management have been good as well

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

I've lived here for a couple of weeks now and so far I'm satisfied. The community is quiet, there's always parking, the ladies who work in the office are friendly, I'm satisfied with my apt. I'm glad I decided to move here.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Yasmin made our move in the most easiest ever. She was very attentive of my wife and I needs and very professional. Thank you Yasmin for making our living the happiest ever.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

I really enjoy how quiet and peaceful the community is. Also the staff here are very pleasant and quick about handling any minor issues we had moving in. Overall great experience so far

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Living here has been so great! We love the location, amenities, and staff. The staff is always helpful and I love the events we have every month.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Nice complex, every thing at all is good service apartment all guy's they work in the office and maintenance. Thank you so much i'm already refar my friend and iwanna refar another soon.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Excellent staff in the leasing office and in the maintenance office. Beautiful and spacious apartments. The walls are a bit thin but we have good neighbors.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Could be better. Improved since my first year, but not quiet there as far as maintenance. Walls are paper thin, so when neighbors are having their private time, or fights, you can hear every single thing.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Nice place to live. To apartment is nice and the community seems nice so far. Good price for the location as well. Will definitely recommend it to anyone.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

I just moved here and got $500 off my next rent. So far, the apartment seems lovely and the people are friendly. will update if anything changes but we love it here so far!

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

The location is great, the units are nice, and the price isn't terribly high. However it seems like I have to submit a maintenance ticket multiple times, before it's actually done. The tickets will get closed and marked as complete, but the issues was never actually resolved. We pay for a gated community, but the gates don't work. I've been here over a year and all the time put together, the gates have probably worked for 3 months. My ENTIRE first year was without working gates.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Its a very nice place for living, I recomended for all the family. The people in the office are always to help you. The aparments are spacious and comfortable.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

I am loving the experience thus far! The property and amenities are awesome, my apartment is beautiful and the ladies in the office are amazing! I believe I am going to love living here for a very long time|

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

excellent, very quiet and pleasant to live, apartments without large, very clean and Beautifulthe treatment of the people of the administration is very attentive, the area of ​​the pool and entertainment room is also very nice and cozy, the services are very good always up to date

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

this community is spectacular, from the cleanliness of the environment, great office personal, & maintenance is quick to respond to work orders.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

The place is nice and comfortable. The only issue I have is that I don't get prompt response to repairs. For close to 2 weeks, I've been having issues with the A/c, trowing away buckets of water everyday. It's ok now but it took so long. I don't even know if someone came to fix it or it corrected itself.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Ever since the new management started since last year or two years ago, my experience have been better. Management has responded rapidly to fixing things in the apartment and taking care of our packages too.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Yasmine was very helpful during move in! I was also expecting a package the same day as i moved in and they had it there waiting on me. I like the complex so far

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

My experience in the apartments had been super good so I don’t have any bad options about the administration if I have any inconvenience they fix it immediately

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

I really appreciate the great service and hardworking staff. The community is great and very safe. The surrounding areas are just what I’m looking for

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Although we have been experiencing a few problems, the ladies in the office and the maintenance supervisor have been awesome at addressing the issues and trying to accommodate us as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Feeling very nice so far. Nice peoples working in the leasing office and they are very care. Nice location. All the issue are taken care with utmost care.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

Very helpful staff and always follow up. Worked with Yasmin and she was very friendly and made sure all of our documents were turned in without being too pushy.

Reply from Bridges on Eldridge

The apartment complex is beautiful and peaceful, and my apartment itself is spacious and comfortable, so happy that I got to to be apart of this community!