Bridges on Eldridge

4.2

4.2

Great apartment, in a top notch neighborhood. Resort style pool, nice gym equipments. Spacious conference room for private meetings. Totally love it.
It is nice to have our lease agreement with the bridges on Eldridge . Nice place , nice people and good management . We wish more success to them.
Good location , good people , good management . Nice to get the lease agreement and stay . Already , I recommended to every one who I know .
Thank you Audrey and maintenance. Especially about the water heater. I’m not sure if Audrey is new or not. I’ve only been here since December but she has made my experience being here WAY better. She has a great attitude,great understanding,great communication and good customer service.Maintenance (The maintenance manager and assistant manager) is good at communicating and etc as well. That’s about it.
The Bridges on Eldridge is the best! During the winter storm they kept the residents up to date with everything and quick to reply back to residents if there was an issue.
Me gustan estos apto son limpios, los vecinos son reservados, las chicas de la oficina son bien nice.. están bien estructurados... me encantan
Everything is well. The gate issue has been addressed and maintenance is always on point. Great community with great amenities. I would definitely recommend the Bridges.
Overall good experience here at The Bridges. Nice quiet neighborhood and neighbors are always nice and respectful. Can’t really complain about anything.
Great customer service . Aubrey did her best for me to get approved ! Nice Location. I recommend this apartment complex to any one that is starting out to live by themselves
I love it here! The office is very interactive with the community. They have days where they give out free donuts at the gate, they do smoothie days where everyone gets a free smoothie at smoothie king, they have holiday contests where you submit pictures of your lights and pets. I have no complaints