Bridges on Eldridge

Great experience very welcoming everything was ready when I walked into the leasing office to get my keys any concerns I had were answered quick very beautiful community thank you guys so much.
Hi every one . The main reason behind leasing with The Bridges is a nice lady who has a wonderful customer service attitude and behavior . She is Jenny , one of The Bridges managers . Now let us talk about my first impression when we moved in . The place is amazing . The apartment is fantastic . I love the way they designed the interiors , the balcony and all else . People around are very friendly and polite . Management is so helpful and immediate actions when you report or need any assistance . I like the place , community and the whole environment . Thank you The Bridges on Eldridge and wish you more success .
I’m new here but so far I’m in love with the value of what I’m getting. Also the second back gate is truly the most convenient entry and exit. And I love my office in my apartment.
Staff is very communicative via phone and email. They had answers to all my questions or were quick to find answers if they didn’t have one right away. The staff is very polite.
We really like our overall residing experience with Bridges on Eldridge. Community is in very close proximity to a lot of attractions. We really like the amenities and the events conducted at Bridges. Most of all, the front office team and maintenance are very responsive.
Just ask the residents that have dogs, just p/u the dog do. They have dog stations all over the place very easy to do. Plus these residents that live here just p/u all your trash in the parking lot. A bunch of slobs live here clean your act please!
1) Very good community.. 2) Maintanance issues will be solved quickly..and 3) Staff is so friendly and helpful.. 4) Great Support even in these Pandemic days👍
Great experience living here. Beautiful apartments, great location, wonderful amenities and fantastic neighborhood. The front office staff are friendly and polite.
I moved here almost one year ago. My experience is good but not great. There are many kind of insects inside the apartment and pest control doesn’t help. Also the residential area is very noisy. It was hard for my newborn baby to have a sound sleep.
My stay the past 2 months has been blissful to say the least...I've had real peace of mind...I pray it continues this way. Maintenance issues sorted out speedily and management has been very understanding and easy to relate with.