Bridges on Eldridge

4.2

4.2

So far my experience has been pretty good. There were a couple of hiccups regards maintenance. Such as items that still needs to ge fixed or repaired, but overall it's ok.
Overall good experience here at The Bridges. Nice quiet neighborhood and neighbors are always nice and respectful. Can’t really complain about anything.
I'm happy to be moving away from the noisy neighbors that are across from me that like to slam doors🚪 Hopefully I don't have that issue in the new unit I'm transferring to🥴
Good living conditions, well maintained Neighborhood is great and location is close to pretty much everything you need on a daily basis. Gate situation can be better
Muchas gracias por toda la ayuda y la atención q le dan a los residentes bendiciones a cada uno de ustedes estamos muy felices tenemos poco tiempo d estar aquí pero nos a gustado
What I love about The Bridge's on Eldridge is the life team Santiago and Yenis. This couple rub off positive energy and give great advice especially during curtain events so far Earth Day is my favorite my husband and I recieved a couple of plants one was a cactus I had no idea how to care for but I assure you Santiago and Yenis gave me great advice. Thank you guys for bringing positivity and happiness into the community. I will definitely see you guys again at more events!
Great community, always working to make it a better place. Any issues that arise are always attended to in a timely manner with great communication.
Unhappy with living situation due to community policies not being upheld. Very loud and rude neighbors. No courtesy officer to get a hold of. Maintenance is a nightmare.
I love the environment! They always have events in front of the leasing office that is fun to not only the children but adults as well. Great place
A year ago, we were thinking where to move . We started searching to find out a good place , nice area and kind people . We did it and moved to the bridges on Eldridge .