Very helpful when first moved here. decent value for money and location was very good. like anywhere i guess you can always find issues ( poor windows making it very cold in winter being primary concern) but overall had a pleasant stay. Thanks

We've been here for over a year now. The maintenance staff is the best, they are quick to respond to work orders. I love the pool environment in the summer!

Things have been good so far, quite enjoyable, facilities are good and its been great living in close proximity to everything needed. The pool has also been a great way to beat the heat

We have been happy with the customer service and accommodations thus far. The people are lovely as well as the apartments. The pool has been nice and the complex is clean and quiet.

I just moved in a couple weeks ago, into a one bedroom apartment. The amenities are good. The pool is lit at night with cool colors and has a waterfall and grill. The gym has several options for working out but the room is small and pretty tight with all the equipment. Theres a sun deck and steam room/sauna. Overall so far a great place to live it seems.

I wouldn’t live in any other apartment community! Absolutely love living in Bridle Creek. Management and staff are amazing. Maintenance staff work hard to promptly take care of all needs. Bridle Creek is conveniently located near shopping, entertainment, restaurants, parks, gyms and the airport. Everyone is friendly and it’s the best!!

My overall experience was okay. There are definitely things that could be fixed. The maintenance was so/so it was like a waiting game if I am gonna be honest. I had water that smelled like rotten eggs from the time my lease started to the time I had to go.

The apartments are pretty good, the location is good if you are on this side of town for work, family, etc. The staff are somewhat friendly and the maintenance staff are very efficient. The amenities are pretty nice as well- great pool, decent fitness center (a little small but gets the job done).

It’s an amazing community with excellent location, I recently moved in but love it so far. Mall, Cinema, walking and running trails are all at walking distance.

Living here had been overall a good expirence. We’ve had a few issues, but nothing that wasn’t fixed in a reasonable timeframe. So, overall 9/10 recommend

We love living here. The office and maintenance staff are amazing. They are always available if we have any questions. The pool, gym, and location are an added bonus.

It looks great , I am really enjoying the reception . I a well informed by just going through the community website which is just a click on your computer or even mobile phone , and I love the that u can easily paid all the bills through the website .

Welcoming community! So far we love our new home and the smells from the restaurants! We enjoy the closeness to my family and the space for my dog to potty and walk

This is a great location and has a great value for the unit. It is located within an easy walking distance from many restaurants and shopping areas.

We just moved in but so far it has been a dream. Best appartment experience we have ever had. We love all the amenities and we have already met so many friendly faces, it has been great!

We love living here! The office staff is amazing and the grounds are kept very nice! The apartments are beautiful and spacious! I would def recommend to anyone!

I love this community. It has a nice and friendly atmosphere. The management team is really kind and efficient and caring. They are very kind and courteous.

Great location, spacious units, good amenities, friendly staff. The best value that I've found in the city of Lexington. It's not perfect but nowhere is.

Good neighborhood. Maintenance and staff are great and friendly and the property is well taken care of. Only con is parking is hard to find on weekday nights and early in the morning.

Very nice apartment, nice neighborhoods and great location to everywhere. Walking distance to grocery store, shopping mall, the summit, and etc.

I like it not been living there very long so ask me in six months # New resident but I hope I can I get enough to call Bridle Creek my home

Bridle Creek is a great place to live. This is my 3rd different time living here in last 15 years. Always has great staff. Very good community and location.

The apartment is very nice. We had a problem with ants at first, but we have been getting our pest control so thank you. Apartment has very much space. I love the kitchen.

Very pleased with the grounds and quiet community. The value for the money is nice. Staff is friendly and very helpful with my request or issues that I need help with.

Good neighborhood, maintenance staff is responsive. Plus online account management is very useful for making electronic rent payments or submitting maintenance requests