Bridle Creek

4.4

4.4

Angela
I like living here. I like my balcony. I like the tranquility. From the locality. Bridle Creek's agility in resolving my requests because it matters to me. We are elderly and we are no longer so quick to solve problems. We are very grateful to you all.
Priyal
I love staying here at bridle creek apartments. Everything is so convenient. Grocery stores and shopping mall is so close by. The staff is amazing.
Ushakumari
Very nice place to live.Apartment is spacious and comfortable.Very near to shopping spots.Public Transportation is also very near.All over this BridleCreek Appartments are so good to experience.Thanks. 👍😍🌿
Nicole
While I love living here. I'm unhappy with how my request over my appliances have been closed but not actually fixed. Which is definitely a bummer when things don't work properly.
Zachary
No complaints here. Not a bad place to live. Emergency maintenance as well as regular maintenance are very reliable and the other staff is friendly and helpful too
Cody
Maintenance staff is great, some of the office staff is nice too. All the upcharges and policy changes suck though. Rent continues to go up yearly, discounts taken away, and charging for an unreliable trash service that you are forced to pay even if you don’t want to use it. It’s like they want to move away. But the occasional pool party is nice, one event a year doesn’t offset all the negatives though.
Krista M.
After living in many apartments over the years, I found this one to be the best! Great maintenance staff, office staff, and great apartment :-)
Ryean
Just renewed my lease because i absolutely love it here! My and my friend have had the greatest time this summer and can’t wait to spend another year here :)
Stephanie
Bridle creek has been a great place for me to live. The staff is very nice and knowledgeable and the grounds are well kept. The pool and fitness center are nice amenities and the location is perfect as it’s adjacent to the mall and a short drive downtown.
Kirstin
I have loved living at Bridle Creek! This is my second apartment and second year living here and I don't have any complaints. I love how quiet it is and you don’t really hear your neighbors. All of the staff is super friendly!