In my opinion, Bridle Creek is one of the best apartment complexes in Lexington (it is certainly the best that I've seen). The office staff are very friendly, professional, and excellent at their job. Overall, the complex is clean and very well maintained. Since living here, I've never needed to place a maintenance request for something major. However, on the few occasions I've need to place a maintenance request for a minor repair, the maintenance fixed the issue within 24 hours. My only complaint with Briddle Creek is that their onsite trash compactor is too small, and they have no place to deposit recycling (this is the reason I gave them only 4 out of 5 stars).

I’ve lived in worse apartments but there is a serious lack of organization for so many buildings/units/residents. However the units are nice & my roommate & i enjoy the ammenities of the complex.

I wouldn’t live in any other apartment community! The location is perfect with shopping, recreation, entertainment, restaurants, and gyms close by. The staff and management is the best!!

The community is very nice. It is right off one of the busiest streets in Lexington, but I can barely hear any traffic. Carpet, paint and a few of my appliances were brand new at move-in. So far, very happy with Bridle Creek.

Very conveniently located. Pleasant staff and residents! I’ve been here for 3 years at this point and really have no bad experiences during that time.

I really enjoy living at Bridle Creek. A huge thank you to the Facilities staff for taking care of us, they respond quickly and get the job done!

We Had some plumbing issues and had to call twice but it was fixed with zero problems! Thank you to a great maintenance and management staff!

Always fast about checking anything you have that you report way. Keeps complex clean and very quit to and safe feeling place to live. There's never any loud noise or problems.

Great location. Great price. Located within a short walk from two shopping areas and close to new circle road. Also, a very pet friendly facility.

It is a lovely apartment complex with a very safe environment. The staff is very friendly and the grounds are always very well kept. I've enjoyed my time here.

Everyone in the office I super nice. The only complaint is they say they test dog poop dna and will fine owners but they don’t and I’m constantly stepping in the poop. Overall clean apartments and parking isn’t an issue

The community is very quiet and very well kept. I have loved living here so far! The apartments are very nice inside and have been well kept.

Great units for a great price. Professional and fast service from service and front desk staff. Love that all dog breeds are welcome here. The pool is a great benefit in the summer.

I love it here it is so peaceful. everyone is really nice. It is very quiet I hope it stay like that we all love it at bridal creek Apartments

Beautiful apartment complex, wonderful staff, beautiful pool area! Walking distance to so many things line food, movies, and shopping! Only minutes from downtown as well!

There were some problems initially but they were surprisingly quick repairing them. It’s very quiet here—i never hear my neighbors. They keep it nice and clean, too. My son loves the gym—I swear I’m going to get started on it THIS MONTH. The staff are also friendly and helpful. They’ve given us advice about Lexington. I like the layout and its nice and clean. It would be nice if there were more cabinets. It’s also nice to have so many police officers living here.

Just moved in this week and it looks really nice. Driving around the parking around the apartments and everyone seems nice. Blake at the office is really nice and took care of me.

It's ok. People walk their dogs, the dogs use the bathroom, and the people do not clean up after them. Management is terrible at responding to emails.

I’m very satisfied with the experience I’ve received. It is a great community. There are some things that could be improved that could better my experience.

I have been very happy with living here until the last week. I had a package stolen off my porch and people not cleaning up their dogs poop. Evidence reveals it’s a large dog.

Just moved in, and we are love it so far!!! We would definitely recommend for people who have pets!! Tons of parking and the gym is nice as well

It is rather expensive to live here but the quality of the apartments is good. It is a nice area. It is a very safe area. If not for the cost, I would recommend

Clean environment, good location. However, the traffic gets pretty heavy during holidays and morning/evening commute. Having a light at the apartment exit helps though

Clean apartment complex, plenty of parking. Maintenance is usually pretty quick and has always been friendly. Wish there was a second dumpster because the one fills up and overflows to the sidewalk often