Clean environment, good location. However, the traffic gets pretty heavy during holidays and morning/evening commute. Having a light at the apartment exit helps though

Clean apartment complex, plenty of parking. Maintenance is usually pretty quick and has always been friendly. Wish there was a second dumpster because the one fills up and overflows to the sidewalk often

A really great apartment complex. Very close to everything fun. Staff is really available for almost anything. Maintenance are very fast and reliable.

I just moved in and I already love my apartment. Upon moving in, it was in great condition, clean and had modern appliances. It’s in a perfect location for me and I plan on living here for awhile.

Good experience so far. Routine maintenance and clean grounds, nice pool, and friendly staff. The only issue I have had is finding parking. There are not enough spots for all residents to park close to their buildings.

Bridlecreek is a wonderful place to live. The amenities are worth it and they’re very pet friendly! The only downside is the poop. You pay a $50 fee for your dog so that if they find poop, you’re fined. To ensure it gets cleaned up. However, they do not do regular screenings of the grounds so poop still piles up.

The overall experience at Bridle Creek is good. Sometimes getting maintenance to come is a task but they’re efficient when they do come. Every apartment complex has its pros and cons, but I am glad I chose to live here.

I love living here, I just wish at least once a week the office could stay open later than 5:30, I work from 7am to 7pm most days and it makes it hard to pay rent and to get packages as well. The trash outside of resident doors in building 3 has also been getting a little out of hand. At least on the 3rd floor. There’s regularly 3-4 trash bags ourside one of our neighbors doors.

It's okay living here. If the other residents would learn pick up after their dogs. If visitors would actually park on the visitors parking spots

In my opinion, Bridle Creek is one of the best apartment complexes in Lexington (it is certainly the best that I've seen). The office staff are very friendly, professional, and excellent at their job. Overall, the complex is clean and very well maintained. Since living here, I've never needed to place a maintenance request for something major. However, on the few occasions I've need to place a maintenance request for a minor repair, the maintenance fixed the issue within 24 hours.

In my opinion, Bridle Creek is one of the best apartment complexes in Lexington (it is certainly the best that I've seen). The office staff are very friendly, professional, and excellent at their job. Overall, the complex is clean and very well maintained. Since living here, I've never needed to place a maintenance request for something major. However, on the few occasions, I've needed to place a maintenance request for a minor repair, the maintenance fixed the issue within 24 hours.

Great place to live! The staff is always on top of it, I have had very few issues, but the few I have had were resolved swiftly and fairly!!

Blake has been outstanding from the day we walked in! We were just getting a few options and he really sold us! When it came to questions about anything he was always quick to answer them. Our move in went extremely smooth and we are extremely happy with our apartment!!

My experience at Bridlecreek Apartments has been truly wonderful. I adore the staff and management as they are always polite, caring and helpful. Anything needed attention is taken care of right away, although I rarely need anything. Great apartment community!

The apartament has a great size, it is very calm and you can feel safe here. The maintenance Just take a time to respond, but they always take care of everything

We love it! Everything has been great as far as maintenance requests (fulfilled same day normally) and facilities being kept up. I really enjoyed my apartment here and would have stayed longer if I wasn't leaving Lexington.

Nice people on The Office asking for madness they come right away very clean area clean apartment close to everything walking distance to Walmart the mall movie theater all restaurant car dealers

It’s been 5 months since we moved into the apartment. I love the location and maintainance staff!! Only downside is the noise from Nicholasville road

Great place to live. It has been an awesome experience living in here for the past two years. The staff and maintainance crew were really good to work with.

Great location! Wish there was more parking spots and a bigger "dog park." Office is very organized and helpful and maintenance is pretty quick!

It's a nice, safe property. Blake in the office is very sweet and accommodating. Amenities are good and the location is fantastic for food and shopping. Easy access to highways. Pet friendly. Watch your step though, not all tenants are responsible.

The location of Bridle Creek is perfect because it is 12 minutes from the University of Kentucky, and one minute from whole foods and the fayette mall. The rent is cheap for the size apartment you get and love the fireplace!

Great place to live. Very clean. Friendly staff. Well maintained. Maintenance promptly carries out work orders and fixes problems. Great job staff!

New to the community, but I'm excited to see how my time here turns out! It's been very muddy and I had a stressful move-in (felt rushed during my walk-through) other than that, the people have been great!

Bridle Creek apartments is a very good with a kitchen provided with refrigerator, dishwasher, oven.... The location is nice with calm surroundings and it is just minutes away from Tates Creek and ManO’ War, It is very near to shopping complexes, so the basic necessities are always nearby. Bridle Creek apartments also has a indoor swimming pool and a fitness center.