Bridle Creek

I used to love it here. It was decent at first. Pricey, but it was more worth it than now. The property constantly looks awful. Trash all over the grassy areas, dead branches all over. Now, in an attempt to “seem more luxurious” (which, by the way, the apartments are far from luxurious), they have added a new trash program that will up our trash bill from $7 to $30, beginning at the start of a new lease. I did not agree to this program. It’s more of an inconvenience. Also, the gentleman who handed out the cans did not wear gloves and should have been. A load of good that’ll do! We were told the one handling these cans would wear gloves, due to concerns from COVID-19. He did not. I will not touch that can. We are in the middle of a COVID pandemic and this was poor timing. Instead of trying to add a program that will be more of a financial burden, why not clean up the property consistently? Grow grass in the bare areas. That would drastically improve the outside looks that potential residents see when they tour the place.
We love the pet policy however not many residents clean up after their pet, i dont feel the policy is enforced and the pooprints program is pointless to require members to pay for. this is the only reason for a 3.5 review. our maintenance and staff continues to be great in all other areas.
Love it here! It’s so peaceful! People are nice, I feel safe at night if I’m coming home late- management has been super nice anytime I’ve needed anything!
Amazing. So far the best apartment complex I’ve lived in. I feel like every apartment complex always had something wrong but this one so far I have no complaints
So far so good! We just moved in and the entire process has been absolutely seamless thanks to the great staff here. The actual apartment is fantastic, roomy and bright, and the neighborhood is really beautiful with great people living here. Couldn’t ask for a better start. Thanks!
We feel safe living here, maintenance staff is nice. Biggest perk is being able to live here with no breed restrictions. Neighbors can be very noisy
Moved in recently.. No place to park when I came home at 9pm.. Also trash place was a total mess. Maybe another dumpster and location? Overall a good experience so fat
Good apartments and great location. Clean and quiet most of the time. The maintenance guys and staff are great. They are helpful and quick to respond.
I wasn’t told there was smoking and non-smoking Apartments. We are non-smokers and they put us in a smokers building. They knew we were in a non-smoking building before we moved from building 1 to building 7. The carpet was not changed and it had stains and a burnt spot in the bedroom. Carla did come and look at and had it changed after we moved in. They had to move everything then. It’s okay now. Smells much better in here now.
Having lived here in the past, it was so nice to come back to something that was familiar and felt safe. The staff made the process so easy and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!