It’s been 4 days since I requested service: my kitchen sink is clogged. Blade is not working. Dryer is not connected well so all the hot air stay in the apartment. Disappointed.

I absolutely love living in the Bridle Creek community. The longer I stay, the more I love being here! I’ve met wonderful people and the management/staff are the best! I wouldn’t live anywhere else!

Bridle creek is a beautiful community. Nice staff, nice grounds, wonderful pool in summer time! I love the area it is in too! Very safe and lots to do around.

Great location, very convenient. This place is sitting in the prime location area where everything is just there and do t have to drive miles and miles away to get to anything.

Love living in the community with such outgoing and friendly people. Trash does get a bit backed up, and I wish there was a Dropbox outside for after hours but overall I have had a great experience both in my first lease and so far in my second.

The single trash compactor for the entire complex is the only negative for my family. Also being required to transport trash in my vehicle is a hassle.

Great Value. You get a lot for a pretty competitive price in the area. Pool, gym, units with washers and dryers, dog park, all in the cost of rent. Sometimes the office hours can be a bit of an issue, 8:30-5:30 isn't convenient for the classic '9-5er.'

The overall condition of the apartment is really nice. However, there are some little spots I would like to pointed out. There are some visible cracking on the wall. Main bedroom door has a big dent which just simply covered by paint. The top of microwave/vent was really greasy which apparently not been cleaned before.

Love it! The unit is perfect! Nice and big. And it is close to the summit and Trader Joe’s very convenient! And very easy to go to other places the traffic here is good —close to the new circle!

I have really enjoyed living here. I hate the cost of it all, but the location is so very convenient and so close to work and everything else I need

Quite, convenient and perfect location for a great price! Bridle Creek has quickly become our new home, offering great amenities, helpful staff and amazing neighbors.

Still very new here but so far I absolutely love it here. Very nice staff, quick to fix whatever needs fixed, great environment, and they genuinely care about their residents.

The community is amazing. I really appreciate everything the staff does for the residents and the stuff that came with the apartments. People really get their money worth.

The staff is understanding and accommodating, the gym community is stellar, and everyone owns a dog. I love how the maintenance crew is out and about, yet willing to chat and help me carry my garbage to the dumpster when I have two dogs tying me up in leashes! Thanks guys!

It's okay. Unruly and loud neighbors make it uncomfortable to live here. Other than that we really have no complaints. We hope to continue living here for some time and hopefully our neighbors we move on.

We love Bridle Creek! So pet friendly and convenient location to anything you need! Quick service on maintenance requests and awesome staff.

My husband and I are new residents but have had nothing short of an amazing experience! The staff at Bridle Creek are always eager to help! Beautiful, quiet property... and you can't beat the convenience to shopping and food! Not to mention, prices are extremely reasonable given you are in a wonderful area. You don't hear that very often!

They community is nice, it's very quit and not alot of activity. The location is great especially if you work on or around Nicholasville road.

I have been here only a week, but so far I enjoy living here. I had to send in a maintenance request - and they were out here within the hour to fix what was wrong.. he was so kind. Everyone in the office has been nice, and I love my little home.. I’m glad I picked bridle creek!

We love living at BridleCreek. The staff are always friendly. Maintenance keep the grounds clean and help when they seeing you carrying something heavy. It’s located close to the hospitals, mall, lots of restaurants, airport, and interstate.

We have enjoyed living in bridle creek for a year and a half now, the biggest downside is people not cleaning up after their dogs. Other than that it is a nice apartment complex, safe area, not too loud

Super simple move in process. We're new here, but so far, so good. I only gave 4 stars because no place is perfect. I expect this to be a good move.

Honestly one of the best apartments in Lex for the price. Love the keeneland layout with 2bed/2bath. Pet friendly and pool is great. Gym is a little small but is 24/7.

All the staff is very friendly and courtesy. They have wonderful maintence crew. Any problems is fixed in timely manner. I feel safe here and there never alot noise. Have really liked being apart of it.

It's great living here and it's great being able to have a competent staff able and willing to work with you. It's also amazing to have so many amenities available to us